Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

Per ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... Més

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×

CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•

56 4 4
Per ZivtheSalivah

Last Chapter:

"So, where did you hide?" Zombie ask. "Just in the bathroom.." Skelly said and Zombie just look at him disappointly.. Skelly is very lucky to have a friends like this.

====TO BE CONTINUE====
Skelly's POV:

I woke up with the sound of thunder in the middle of the night. So i got up and goes to the kitchen to get some water. While i am drinking, i look at the window and there's a big thunder strike outside.

I am scared of the thunder.. and now i will not gonna sleep well because of this.. another thunder strike outside and i scream. "AHHH!" i shout and covering my ears. My body is shaking in fear.

I go back to our bed and i look at Wither who is sleeping peacefully.. lucky him. I was about to climb up on where i sleep when i felt his blanket on my thigh. It was so soft and comfy.. i wish i bring my comfort blanket and pillow!

This is very embarrassing but i really need someone or something to make my body feel warm.. and uhh-.. i can't just steal Wither's blanket.. so uhm.. maybe we can share if i ask him?

Another thunder strike outside and because of shock, i fall on Wither.. agh.. "mhm.. S-Skelly?" I heard him woke up.. damn it, sorry Wither- "what are you doing?" He ask, wiping his eyes.. "uhh-.. uhmm.. can we.. sleep beside together?" I asked very awkwardly.

He blink so many times before he could answer. "Why?" He asked and a thunder strike again outside and i immediately hug him tight and my body is shaking. "Oh.." he said and held me.. "Fine.." he said and move a little.

"Lay down now.. i'm so tired.." He said and i did what i said, i lay down and he lay down too.. this is very awkward but.. i don't feel being uncomfortable with him.. "Don't move much, okay?" He said in a sweet tone.. damn.. he's such a boyfriend material.. wait, i am so sleepy that i just saying some things. And after a moment.. i finally fall asleep..

Wither's POV:

I am looking at Skelly while he is probably sleeping now.. i don't imagine us being so close like this. Ahh.. he's adorable in this view.

Not gonna lie, Skelly looks like a bottom.. pfft, what am i even saying? I should probably do the plan now while he still asleep..

A thunder strike again and he hugged me tightly and his body is rumbling in fear, pfft-.. scardy cat. I hate to say this but.. this is really cute..

What am i saying again?? I should be hating him.. or more likely do my plan now! He is very cute. . . NO WITHER! YOU HAVE TO HATE HIM! but he is just to cute! HE IS MEANT TO BE A STUPID THING! But he is just so loveable. AHHHHHHHH

His hug is not tight anymore.. it's more comfortable now. I can finally sleep now, well i hope so.

»THE NEXT DAY«

I woke up early but i still didn't open my eyes cause i still feel sleepy. I feel Skelly move a little and sit up.. heh, i wonder what is he thinking right now?

"HUH! WHY AM I BESIDE WITHER?...Oh right... the thunder, why am I afraid of thunder, only baby's are.... but I guess this gives me an excuse to sleep with him.... SNAP OUT OF IT SKELLY! HE IS NOT HOT! HE. IS. NOT. HOT..... he is very hot" I heard him saying on his head and i can't- i can't control my laugh..

I burst out laughing and he is shock on that. "What the fuck-.." he said and look at me, i look at him with a devious smile. "Y'know i can read your minds, right Skelly?" I said and it made him blush in embarrassment.

"GOSH YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO HEAR ME" He yell and hit me with my pillow, i smirk at him and he continue hitting me with my pillow. "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Okay I'll stop laughing now, pfft- HAHAHAHAHA" I said and saw him pout in a corner of my bed and had his cross arms.

"I will pay you to forget that!" He said and it just made me laugh.. "It's not that easy darling, maybe.. I'll do it if you give me a kid or two." I said and it made him blush so hard. "WHATT??? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW??" He yell and covering his face. "What?... Ohh, No- pfft.. i mean Hahahaha.. i mean kiss!" I said and started laughing.

"Eww! I don't wanna let you touch my lips ever again!" He said. "I'm getting up!" He said but i grab his hand before he could get away and we have fallen in to my bed. "Not so fast my dear, you forgot my kiss..~" i said and leaning in for a kiss but he pushes me away but it still not worked to get rid of me that is on top of him.

"Mhmmm, I think Skela would be happy to know you like a guy" i said. "How? And.. i don't like you!" He said. "Cause she's a lesbian." I said that made his eyes wide open. "What?" He said and i nod at him.

"So.. can i get my kiss now?" I ask politely.. hey, atleast i am polite! "f-fine.. but later.." he said quietly. "Alright.. but i don't want a quick kiss." I said. "You're so ungrateful." He said then roll his eyes. I chuckles and he also smile at me.. cute~

I stand up and he sit down, "Today is Saturday.. why are you up so early?" I ask. "I don't know.. probably because i am uncomfortable sleeping with you." He said. "You literally the one who just ask me." I said and he laugh. "Hehehe.. shut up, i'm always right." He said. "what are you? A girl." I said. "No.. but act one.." he said and we both laugh at it. Can you believe it, he just insult himself.. very rare.

"I didn't know that you're scared of thunder." I said and he look at me with a pout. "SHUT UP! I WAS SCARED EVER SINCE I WAS A KID, LEAVE ME ALONE" He yell. I laugh at it, "You're such a big baby Skelly, my baby~" i said and i wink at him.

"STOP!" He yell and i can see on his face that it's turning so red again.. aww, he's so cute when he flustered. "Make me~" i said and he stand up. "UGH! I AM GOING TO SHOWER" he said and go to the bathroom, "wait for me!" I said and follow him but he immediately lock the door. "Get away Wither!" He said.

"I wonder what will your dad think about our bond?" I said. "Shut up Wither, i'm gonna sing!" He said and i chuckles. Great, my ear is gonna be hearing a horrible music again.. no, just kidding.. he actually sing so good..

I heard the shower is on now and he's now showering cause.. he's singing now. "It can't that way..~ I'm yours~.. mhmm~" He sang as he shower. Cool, he's singing 'I'm Yours' "I'm yours~.. do do do do do!" He sang..

After he take a bath, he came out of the bathroom with a towel on his body, i look at him with a devious smirk. "What's with your face?" He ask. "Mhm~ Smash.." i said and he blush on that. "stop!!" He said and run to his drawer to get some clothes and go back to the bathroom to put clothes.

He got out from the bathroom. "Oh yeah Skelly, i am heading to the mall for grocery.." i said. "So? Do i look like i care?" He said.. this bitch-.. keep your cool Wither.. keep your cool. I forced myself to smile at him. "I just wanna ask if you want to come." I said.

"Nah, too lazy to go somewhere.." he said. "C'mon, it'll be fun.. i promise." I said. "Mhm.. nah." He said.. "Please Skelly, i will do something to you later night." I said. "Are you threatening me with your naughty stuff?" He ask. "Yes." I said. "Okay, I'll come." He said.. uhh- well yay!

"After i eat.." he said, i know this guy.. he will gonna eat so slow and it will just gonna annoy me. "No, you can eat on the mall." I said. "Fine, your so desperate being with me!" He said.. "delusional." I said whispering but he heard it. "You're the delusional one here." He said. "nuh uh.." "uh uh" "nuh uh" "okay. let's go now.." he said.

"Wait.. why don't you go shower first?" He ask, "it's just a grocery, it's not like we're gonna be there so long and no one will sniff me.. are you gonna sniff me?" I said and ask. "Eh.. you're so lazy." He said. "And i am not even stink.." i said. "k.. let's just go." He said and goes to the door.

I picked up my key and lock the door when we got out, we now go to my car and go to the mall. "If we only gonna go to grocery then why don't we just go to the grocery store?" He ask, "i like in the mall more." I said. "Why? I am so confused, there's no groceries on the mall.." He ask, "you're so cute Skelly, i am kindly asking for you to stop asking right now.." i said and smile at him. And he do a mini nod. "I'm hungry.." ... "You always are"

We finally got to the mall and there's no groceries on the mall, there's a grocery store beside with it. "Let's eat first, Wither!!" He said while we're heading to the grocery. "Okay.. let's go inside." I said and we head to the mall and find a little cafe in there. We go in there and he ordered a bread and a latte.

"You're so messy while you eat.." i said and wipe the sugar that got on his face.. "mhm.. thanks.." he said quietly.. his face is red, I can't tell this now if he's blushing because i wipe the sugar on his face or because of embarrassment.

He just look at me with his latte, "Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte." He said and smirk. I just chuckles..

"Are you full now?" I ask, "Yes.. now i have energy, let's go now!" He said and hold my hand and we go to the grocery store. "Good morning sirs, welcome to the grocery just ask me or my other co-worker if you can't find the thing that you want!" The cashier said, she's a player. "Thank you!" I said and we took a shopping cart to put a thing we buy.

We have put some foods in there.. and now we're in the fruit section.. "do you want fruits?" I ask. He look at me with devious smirk. "Hehe, yeahh suree!" He said in energy.. why does he has so much energy? I am literally so tired right now.. I don't know why..

He pick up a pineapple, maybe he wants a pineapple.. "Hey Wither, if you were a fruit, i think you will be a Fineapple!" He said with a smirk.. "Aww, that's a good one Skelly.." i said and smile at him, he smile back also and put the pineapple on the cart.

"And if you were a vegetable, you’d be a CUTE-cumber." He said and it made me smile more and scoff.. "alright.. if that's what you want." I said. This is a competition now of who's the at pick up lines.. me and you Skelly.. you have no choice..

"What are you gonna do? Kiss me? Go ahead." He said and smile.. i chuckles and it made me blush.. but ofcourse, it can't show so he doesn't know. "You're not afraid now huh? Do you wanna make out?" I said and ask. He blushes on that.. what a softie, "don't ask that out loud!" He said and roll his eyes.

"do you wanna make out?" I ask but this time whispering, he look at me and slowly smiling.. and now he laugh. "I hate you so much." He said.. "i love you too Skelly!" I said and he stop on that.. "uhh-.. yeah.. no-!" He said and he's putting a fruits on our cart.

I pick up a banana and look at him. "You must be a banana cause i find you very a-peel-ing." I said and he blush.. "What would you like more, this banana or my banana?" I ask and he look at me in embarrass cause there's two girls that walk pass us and they're started laughing.. "what the hell!" He said and i just laugh it of.

"You still didn't answer my question.." i said and he sigh. "That banana you're holding.." he said and looking at a apple. "Which one?" I ask.. and he just can't stop himself smiling. "shut up.." he said.

"What do you get from a pervert apple?" He ask. "What?" I answer. "Hard cider.." he said and uh.. he chuckles on that and he look at me with annoyed face.. "i hate you by not laughing at my joke.." he said and i laugh. "Sorry, hahahaha" i said and he just roll his eyes.

He then put the apple on the cart and pick a berries, "You're berry much my type~" he said and smirk.. "you're too.." i whisper and he blush on that. "I really hate you so much" he said and cover his face.

"Actually.. i want to take you to the movies tonight but they don't allow snacks inside." He said with a smirk. And it got me realize.. i gasp.. "oohhh.. that's so good, Skelly.." i said and he smiles at me.

"Aww, your smile is un-berry-vable!" I said and he smiles more. "You're so  sweet like this strawberry.." He said and we just laugh.. the player and mobs that walk by us is staring at us weirdly. I don't blame them.. we do look like a weirdo.

"This fruits and veggies should be enough.. wanna buy some chips?" I said and ask. "Sure." He said and we go to the snacks area.  "Are you a chip cause you taste so good even though you're bad~" he said.. and he immediately regret saying it cause someone walk by us and one of them is in the cart and the other is pushing the cart. "Oh gosh.. i'm not gonna say anything now.." He whisper and i laugh.

"Wait a minute.." he said.. "what?" I ask. "Isn't that my drivers??" He said and look at the two person again. "Your who?" I ask. "My drivers! Their name is Ziviah and Ainsley, they're my.. worst driver so far.." he said. "How are they worst? I mean.. if they're worst.. why don't you fired them?" I said and ask. "I can't.. my dad doesn't want me.." he said.

"The literally play the CPR song when we are on the car and the windows is fully open and the people that are on side of our car is looking at us!!" He explain. "What a fun drivers.." i said and chuckles.. "well yeah.. sometimes they're fun, but they're really annoying everytime too.." He said and put some chips on the cart.

He got really quiet and put so many chips on our cart. "You're gonna give me a money too if i don't have enough money for all of these." I said and he nod and add more chips and biscuits.

"Oh yeah, wanna go to the Spencer's or Hot topic next?" He said looking at me. "Why are we going in there? You literally have so many clothes in your closet that it just didn't fit in there anymore.." I said. "I know but.." He said and look at me up and down. "But you don't have a sense of.. style.." he whisper..

I got offended in there.. "ouch.." i said and he chuckles. "No hard feelings darling, so don't get offended.." He said and smile..

"I think, we have enough now Skelly.." i said and he put some more chips on the cart. "Skelly?" I said and he continue putting some more chips. He still putting some chips on our cart and i grabbed his arm and he look at me. "Skelly, we don't need this much chips!" I said and he just look down.. "look, i'm sorry if i shout.." i said and he doesn't say anything.. "hey.." i said and tap his back.. "i want more chips." He said.. sigh, "no." I said coldly and now.. he's sitting on the floor and doesn't want to talk to me.. wtf?

"If you agree to go with me on the Spencer, i will forgive you.." he said.. forgive me for what?? For shouting at him?? He always do that to me all the time! "Fine.. Skelly, now get up in there.." i said and he get up and put one more chips on our cart.. "okay that's enough!" He said.. i just facepalm.

"Can we self-checkout now?" He ask.. "yes.." i said and drag the two carts we have to the counter where we can self-checkout. "You're the one scanning cause i am too lazy!" He said and get on to his phone.. "Ofcourse you are.." i said and start scanning all the things we put here.. which is cans, fruits, vegetables, drinks, breads, chips, chips, chips, chips, and just so many chips.. sigh.

Skelly take a one drink and one chips and just eat it infront of me while i am scanning all of this.. "I hate you too dude." I whisper. "I hate you more~" He said and smile.. and continue eating. 

"Okay.. i'm finally done and it's all 1500 emeralds.." i said. "I only have 500 in here.." i said. "Here." He said and throw me his wallet and i catch it easily.. "Y'know.. i can easily stole your money in here cause you're so careless.." i said and taking a 1000 emeralds on his wallet. "You already stole my heart so i don't care now.." he whisper.. "what?" I ask.. "what?" He said too..

"Wow that's a four big bag in there full of our food.. and the two of it is just full of chips!" I said and look at him who's just sipping a drink. "Mhm.. this berry juice is awesome!" He said and throw the juice box on the trashcan. "You need to help me with these bags!" I yell. "Okay.. but just a little." He said and pick only one bag and that bag is not heavy!! "You gotta be kidding me.." i said coldly and he can't control his laugh.

He finally stop laughing and take a deep breath.. "you're hilarious.." he said and start laughing again. "And you're crazy." I said and start walking away from him and going to my car with the three fully and heavy bag.. "wait.. HAHAHAHHAHAHA me.. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA" He said and still laughing.. what's wrong with him? He FINALLY STOP LAUGHING.. and he give me the bag.. i am so done with him.. if it's not only for the plan, i will literally gonna stay away from him like how far the sun from the earth..

"Hehe.. sorry Wither!" He said and goes back to his phone and i just put the bags on the back of my car. "Wait Wither! We still didn't go to the Spencer!" He said and he is now dragging me to the mall.. "no.. i am tired now!" I said.. and he look at me and pout. "You're coming with me Wither!! You made me come with you and you're not coming with me? How dare you!" He yell.. i am thinking something else on what he just said..

"What am i gonna get if i come with you?" I ask.. "my ability to walk.." he whisper.. what??! "Just kidding!! New clothes ofcourse, what else?" He said and nervously smile. "I will not gonna take that as a joke Skelly.." i jokingly whisper with a devious smirk.. "oh.." he said.. "that's fine.." he whisper back. "Woah.." i said.. "HEHEHEHE just kidding.. you're such a pervert!" He said and continue dragging me to the mall.

He dragged me in this store.. 'Spencer' and now he is looking a shirt for me.. like, why only shirt? Why not pants.. nah i'm just kidding.. i don't like buying clothes cause i still so many..

"Hey Wither.. i think this fits you!" He said and show me a color black shirt with a text written on it and its 'I love hot men'.. "uhh-, i don't think that fits me.." i said. What the fuck is that? He chuckles and find more clothes again.

We have a big paper bag here and i am just putting some normal clothes and pants.. Skelly look at me with a evil smirk and show me the shirt he found and it's color maroon and it also has a text written on it and it's 'You can be my daddy and my baby daddy'.. "that actually fit you Skelly.." i said with a smirk and he look at the shirt and blush. "No.." he said.

He look for others shirt again and find another one.. i wonder what is it this time? "Here, what about this?" He said and show me and it's written something again.. who could have guess? The text written on it is 'i like older men'.. "eh? That also fits on you Skelly.." i said and he just throw the shirt on our paper bag..

"Ooohh look a matching one!" He said and show me a two shirt. The first says 'I'm doing things' And the other is 'I'm things' and we both chuckled and he throw the two shirts on the bag.

I grab a shirt and uhh.. this is getting more weird.. "pfft- Hahahahah.. can you do it for me Wither?" He said and ask whike laughing. This shirt has a meme dog and it says, 'I can bark for you: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!'

"Look Wither.." He said then show me a long sleeve shirt with written.. 'Come to me, I'm hoorney'.. "what is hoorney?" I ask. "I don't know either but this looks cool on you.." he said and laugh.

"Why is there a lot of dirty joke text written on this clothes?.." i ask. "I don't know too.." he said with a smile while looking at a shirt.. sigh, it somethings dirty again. He showed me the shirt and it says 'The bigger The better' with a eggplant emoji on it.. "oh nice.. i have something matching that." I said and showed him the shirt and he starting to chuckles. 'I'm bigger and better' it says..

"I think this is enough Skelly.." i said and he pick up another shirt. "THIS IS AWESOME WITHER.. THIS REALLY FIT ON YOU!" he yell.. "why are you yelling?" I ask.. he show me the shirt and the text written is..

       «I have»
         ADHD
    <A Damn Hard D!ck>

"Oh god.. Skelly, what the hell!" I said and slowly smiling.. i mean it's funny. "Don't pretend that you don't like it!" He said and chuckles. "Okay, we can pay for all this now.." he said.And i pick up the bag. "I am feeling embarrass with all these shirts.." i whisper. "Don't care." He said and get on his phone.

I go to the sales lady and ask of how much all of this.. While the lady is calculating the price, i can't help myself but just be awkward.. why Skelly, pick all of this?? Is he just messing with me?

The camera on his phone is point on me.. is this guy recording me?? Skelly!! What the hell!! And now he's laughing so hard. "Sir.. is he just your friend?" The lady ask. "yeah.." i answer. "Oh.." she said and continue calculating.. she probably doesn't believe me because of all these shirts..

"The total is 6000 emeralds.." she said.. oohh.. that's expensive, maybe because of the pants that i bought too.. nah, i don't care.. it's not my money. "Here.." i said and give Skelly's credit card. She scan it and now we're ready to leave.. finally!

I pick up the bag and immediately leave dragging Skelly thag still laughing.. "i love your reaction man.." he said and still laughing. "Delete the video!" I said and i am putting the bag on the car.. "Nope!" He said.. and i try to take the phone on his hand and we accidentally fall on the car..

"Agh.. Wither, get of me!" He said and so i get off on him.. "delete the video!" I said. "No, I don't want to.. it's a memory!" He said and i just roll my eyes. "Don't give me that attitude!" He said. "The hell? You always give me that attitude!" I said and he is smiling.. now he is laughing.

After a moment of him laughing, he finally stop.. "you're having so much fun with me.." i said.. "yeah, surprisingly." He said and we go inside my car.

"Where are me going now?" He ask. "I don't know.. maybe go back to our dorm and put all our stuff we buy first then go to the restaurant." I said. "That's a good idea!" He said and get to his phone again.

I drove back to our dorm and put the stuff we have buy and get to back to our car again. "You've been in your phone this whole time.. i'm literally the one who just put our stuff.." i said and he just ignore me, he look so curious and worried while texting someone..

"Skelly, what restaurant you wanna go?" I ask.. "just somewhere.." he said and still on his phone..

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next chapter: Confession Theme Park

(This took so long cause i am busy with something and someone..)

( 4380 Oh wow that so many words..)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

787 60 16
this is a Skelly x Wither story and if you don't like this ship, please get out. thank you! Cringe? (let me know)
3.7K 71 20
This is a heartwarming story about Skeleton wanted to be with Wither. This is a 18+ story and I'm using the Spekman Monster School channel for the s...
5.6K 185 26
"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."