Patrick Stump Imagines/onesho...

By scxttered

just little oneshots about the frontman of Fall Out Boy. fluff and stuff a little more cheeky if required ;))... More

introooo
A long days work (fluff)
I Keep my Jelousy Close (pt 1. suggestive)
Dance, Dance... How Misery Loved Me (fluff)
I'm Coming Apart at the Seams (fluff)
Rocky Horror (smüt)
Parents (smüt)
Fashion Magazines (fluff)
Fall From Your Window (fluff)
Bunny Boy (smüt, pt1)
Bunny Boy (smüt 2)
help meee (not a story i just need help)
Centuries (fluff)
So Much For Tour Bus (smüt)
They Weren't So Great (fluff)
I'm Like A Lawyer (suggestive)
Summer Days (smüt/request)
Put This Record Down (pt 1. fluff)
Rhythm of the Rain (smüt)
I wanna scream 'I love you' (fluff)
When I'm Home Alone... (smüt)
1K!!!
Mi Amour (fluff)
Alpha Dog (fluff)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff. pt1)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff. pt2)
Everything You Say... (smüt, pt1)
Everything you say... (smüt. pt2)
Make My Chest Stir (suggestive)
If It'll Take Away The Pain (fluff)
Teach You A Lesson (smüt)
Put This Record Down (pt2. fluff)
I Keep My Jealousy Close (pt2. smüt)
What Are You Waiting For? Kiss her! (fluff)
Parents (pt2. smüt)
20 Dollar... Bleed :/ (fluff)

Sunshine Machine (suggestive)

59 3 2
By scxttered

"And I'm a sunshine machine
I want to get stuck
I want to get stuck
And be golden in your memory"

Hey!!!

So this one is basically a female reader and it's quite cheeky. It also involves the song W.A.M.S and a certain aspect of it...

Its set during the recording of FAD

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy!

Any feedback or ideas is greatly appreciated! I wanna know what everyone wants to read please if that's possible!

Thank you :))

~•~•~•~•~•~

W.A.M.S was a very special song to you and Patrick, the lyrics, the melody, the instrumentation but also the creation process...

Most people don't know how W.A.M.S was fully created, not even all of the members of the band. But you and Patrick new, it would be your little secret.

...

The band was in the studio, finishing up recording the song. Everything was in order and almost all of it had been completed. Patrick had told everyone that he wanted to do an interesting ending to the song. Exactly what he wanted, he didn't know so when it was time to leave he decided to stay overtime with you in the building to mess about with his guitar a bit and find the Outro that the song needed.

You often stayed with them during the recording process, you enjoyed seeing the technical stuff and you of course loved seeing your partner in his element, singing his little heart out and playing his signature guitar for all his fans to hear when the album made the shelves.

"See you guys tomorrow," he said to the boys as they left through the front door.

"Don't forget to lock up, Patrick," Andy warned, his sticks poking out his backpack.

Patrick promised he wouldn't.

"Same time tomorrow?" Asked Joe, holding his guitar case over his shoulder.

"Yep," replied Patrick.

"I can't wait to hear what you come up with. We can mix it all properly tomorrow," said Pete.

Patrick nodded. "I'm sure the song will all come together when we cut it."

They all agreed.

"See ya Patrick!" Said Joe and the others said something similar as they left.

"Bye," smiled Patrick with a small wave.

You and your boyfriend were alone in thr studio and you both stood facing each other. You smiled at him, observing his beautiful face. The sideburns were still there, you had to admit, they certainly weren't everyone's cup of tea but they were definitely yours. You loved them. You thought they framed his handsome face so well and really bought out his lips, an odd thing to say but that's what you thought.

"So, have you got any ideas for the outro?" You asked him, leaning against a large bass speaker. "Anything I can do to help with anything?"

"I do. Can I play it for you?" He asked you hopefully. "I don't think there's anything I need help with at the minute but thank you," he added.

You chuckled. He was so sweet. "Of course you can play it for me handsome."

He smiled and blushed a little.

"Thanks... er..." he said, as he turned from you and headed through the heavy double doors, holding them open for you to follow him which you did. Picking up his signature silver Gib, he sat down at a piano stool, crossed his leg and placed the guitar on his lap.

You stood next to him, enjoying watching him get ready to play. Looking up at you, he smiled softly at you.

"Okay, I was thinking something like..." he played a couple of chords. "Er... wait no, no I mean..." he changed the last few.

You gazed at him. He looked so handsome in his denim jacket and his cap. It baffled you how you'd managed to get a boyfriend as perfect as him. He really was everything you wanted.

"In terms of lyrics..." Patrick said, dragging you from your train of thought and bringing you back to your senses. "I wad thinking quite a blusey feel." He felt blindly on top of the piano behind him and got a scrap of paper where he'd written some words.

He glanced up at you. "Shall I sing?"

Nodding, you said, "yes please."

"Okay..." he saod hesitantly, his stunning eyes scanning the paper quickly in his hand befire he began tapping his foot and nodding his head. "Mmh... mama, If we don't take our medication, we won't sleep for days, we won't sleep for days... and mama, when we pray to the Lord, does he sing on a stage..." he sung the lyrics on the paper in his recognisable soul voice.

"...I want to get stuck... I want to get stuck..." he continued, slapping his thigh after those lines as a kind of percussion.

When he finished he said, "I'm gonna sing thr lyrics with the guitar...".

While you enjoyed hearing thrm both together, you had to admit... "I think I preferred just the singing on its own. It seemed more authentic."

Patrick looked a little surprised. "Did you?"

You nodded. "Yeah, it seemed more inkeeping with the blues style."

Patrick pulled a face. "Oh really? You mean my guitar playing isn't very good?" He said jokingly.

"No-"

"You're saying it's not as good as yours?" He stood up, putting his guitar in its stand.

"No!" You laughed.

"You're saying Joe is better than me?" He said, opening his mouth in fake shock as he walked slowly closer to you.

You chuckled. "No! Patrick you know I didn't!" You backed up against the wall a little. You knew he was just being his usual joking self.

"You're saying you don't like my sideburns?" He contained to gwt closer but you had nowhere to back up too, you were flat against the wall.

"What?" You said, scoffing. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Ah, so what you're saying is, I need to get a buzz cut and just leave my sideburns?" Putting his hand against the wall next to your head, he leaned in, his face very close to yours.

"Ew Patrick-" you said, smiling disgustedly at thr thought of bald Patrick with mutton chops.

"Oh, so I'm gross?" He lowered his voice and his eyelids.

"Patrick-" you mumbled, your breath catching in your throat at the close proximity Patrick's lips were to yours.

"Ah right, what you mean is you just liked the outro without the guitar?" He said, smirking.

You chuckled, rolling your eyes but still feeling a bir turned on. "Yes that's what I meant Stump."

He smiled, letting out a breathy laugh, you felt the warm air on your wet lips, making you shiver. Closing his eyes softly, you felt his lips make contact with yours. His were always so plump and velvety, everything about him was perfect and this was no exception. His mouth closed around your bottom lip, opening and closing in a steady rhythm which you reciprocated. Gently, he pulled your bottom lip between his and you vocalised a shakey breath of anticipation. He always knew how to please you.

Still pressed against the wall with Patrick's hand beside you head, he moved his body against yours slowly to keep you in place. He was a little bit bigger than you which made thr power imbalance greater and made the whole experience better for you.

He kissed youe slowly, the hand that wasn't next to your head, crept to your waist, gripping it gently but firmly, squeezing any space thst still remained between you, out.

"Patrick..." you mumbled against his pink lips, opening your eyes everso slightly to catch sight of his relaxed face, the muscles in his jaw contracting and flexing with every movement of his mouth against yours.

"Mhm?" He replied, still kissing you.

You knew he had to finish the outro before you both left and while you were more than happy to continue what you were doing, he had to finish up what the intention was before.

"Y-you need to finish writing the song..." you said into his mouth.

He continued to kiss you for a few more seconds but began to slow.

With a reluctant sigh, he said, "I guess you're right." He frowned, then said, "you can help me."

You tilted your head, confused. "How?"

"Well, seeing as you said my guitar playing wasn't very good earlier-"

"I didn't!" You protested.

He laughed. "Seeing as you said my guitar playing wasn't very good earlier..." he continued, ignoring your objections. "I was thinking I could... practice on you."

"Huh?" You asked, you were missing something here.

"Yknow... practicing my fingering," he said with a smirk.

Your mouth dropped and you felt the instant heat rise to your face. He always had this sweet and innocent persona, which had true and it was how he really was, but he really did have a darker side that he only let you see, a side that turned you on no end.

He looked at you with those damn perfect eyes which captured you and made you look back despite the embarrassment of such a cringy line doing such bad things to you.

"I- Patrick!" You said, struggling to find the right words.

"Don't act like you don't want it y/n," Patrick smirked again.

You had to admit, Patrick having his way with you in the recording studio when the others had gone and they'd never have a clue, did make your legs go a little weak.

You hesitated, thinking. While in thought, you happened to glance down at his jeans. There was a definate buldge growing in his pants, he definately wanted to do that to you and you were one to tease when you could. Bringing your leg forward a bit, you managed to make contact between your thigh and his tent. Slowly, you rubbed your leg over it absentmindedly, acting as though you were unaware of what you were doing. You could the soft firmness against your thigh through the fabric. His breath caught in his throat, you heard it.

"Okay, Stump, I'll let you practice on me, on one condition..." you said, your eyelids low.

"What?" He asked, trying to hide thr fact he was flustered.

"You let me tease you a little?" You said hopefully.

He smiled a little. "You're a bad girl aren't you?"

You smirked. "Is that a yes?"

"Absolutely not," he said, grabbing your ass forcefully and pulling you flat against him. You could feel the hardness growing against your crotch.

He playfully spanked you. You gasped a little.

"Oh, of course," he said, in realisation, observing your reaction. "I forgot you liked when I did that."

You blushed again. "I-i don't-"

He laughed loudly. "You're not just a bad girl, you're a liar-"

Mouth slightly open, you inhailed shakily.

"Admit it," he said, grabbing your ass tighter in his hand, his other on your waist.

You sighed, closing your eyes and giving him a small kiss on the lips in response.

"Did you wish my leg was you when I slapped my thigh?" He continued, humiliating you more and more but in a way he knew you didn't really mind.

"What? No!" You objected.

"That gives me an idea..." he said, letting go of you. "You can help me, thank you for thr offer earlier."

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" You asked him, feeling a bit worried but excited, he seemed to only have one thing on his mind and so did you.

"You can help me with the percussion," he said.

"I don't understand-"

"Bend over my knee," he instructed, sitting down on the piano stool again.

Then you got it. "Patrick!"

"You said you wanted to help, plus you lied, consider this your punishment," he smirked. He wasn't often into this kind of thing.

You couldn't deny, the heat between your legs did find the idea quite exciting, the boys wouldn't know (if this recording made the cut) how it was created which made it even more naughty.

Coming round to the idea, you slowly walked over to him as he patted his leg invitingly. You gingerly leant down over his thigh, arse in the air and your body stretched out over his other leg.

"Just gonna run a quick sound check..." he said. "Ready?" He asked.

You nodded, feeling your heart rate speed up just from the anticipation. This was truely insane but you were more than down for it. Without much warning, you felt the palm of patricks had make contact with your ass, a sharp tingling spread over your skin. You gasped at the initial impact.

"How was that?" He asked.

"O-okay," you replied. In reality it was alright, just unexpected and with the added dimension of being well over the edge of horny, it made your voice weak.

"Sure baby?" He asked, with genuine concern in his voice.

"I promise."

"Okay. I'm gonna record it with me singing. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good."

"If you want to stop at any point, just let me know cutie okay?" He said softly.

You nodded. "Will do. I love you," you promised. He really did care about you.

"I love you too," replied Patrick softly, kissing the top of your head. "Okay, 3...2..1..."

He lent behind himself and pressed a small red button on the wall. The distant sound of recorded drum sticks hit together, coming through the speakers around the room to count him in.

After four, he started to sing, his blusey voice ringing beautifully in your ears, it was sweet and lovely like honey and it made you feel warm inside. He was so talented, nothing ever made you realise that more than when he sung in the soul style he loved so much. You didn't fully understand his lyrics at the third hearing of them but knew soon they'd touch your heart just like they always did.

"I want to get stuck..." he sung, slapping your ass firmly and suddenly, pulling you from the land of thought and making you let out a soft gasp even now. "I want to get stuck..." you braced yourself for the spank this time which came just as harshly and created the sharp, brief sound that the other had done. You were sure that the recording would have picked it up and you hoped it sounded good.

Patrick finished up his singing and pressed the button to stop the recording.

He smiled at you and rubbed your stinging butt.

"How was that? All okay?" He asked you as you got up off him awkwardly.

You nodded with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Yeah it's all fine."

"Shall we go and listen to it?"

"Mhm," you replied as Patrick got up and followed you to the other room to review the recording.

Upon review, the recording sounded great, even as a initial and first take, in fact that made it even better. The slaps sounded authentic snd inkeeping with the style and your small gasp, while only just audiable, was barely noticeable.

"Sounds good to me," you said, leaning on the desk.

"And me," Patrick replied with a smile. "Good job."

You looked at him. "Good job to you! You're the one who did all the work."

"Well you're the owner of such a tuneful ass which came in handy," Patrick chuckled, flicking your butt playfully.

"Stop it," you laughed, pushing his chest away jokingly. "Anyway we need to get home."

"Why?" Patrick asked, furrowing his eyebrows a little, he always did thst when he was confused, it melted your heart, it was adorable.

"Well, some people need to practice their fingering, remember?" You said softly, sorting out his collar and glancing at his lips.

Blushing a little, he chuckled and said, "true, thanks for reminding me."

"And I need to sort out that friend you've had in your pants for a while," you smirked, giving a fleeting look down to his crotch which was as hard as ever.

He turned ruby red. "Well, I won't object-"

"Oh, I know you won't, Patrick." You gently kissed his lips, pulling away earlier than you would usually, nothing quite as endearing as getting your boy desperate. "Come on, let's go home," you said, letting go if him and walking away, swinging your hips a little.

"Yes ma'am," Patrick said, jogging after you and pinching your ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.8K 44
==COMPLETED== ***JUST THE STORY, RANDOM IMAGINES CAN BE FOUND IN "PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES" BOOK*** Now married after salvaging your relat...
59.5K 1.1K 55
Fall Out Boy imagines ^-^
80.8K 1.8K 61
GxG oneshots/imagines Characters/Celebrities Mix of second and third pov chapters Requests are welcome either in comments or email (talganforreal@gm...
947 16 21
Description: TRIGGER WARNING (later in the story) In this fanfiction, Patrick is 19 and he's an aspiring musician. And you're friends with his sister...