The Flash(s)

By Kaliani3281

DISCONTINUED ... More

Main Character Overview
Part 1(S1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(S2)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27(S3)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44(SPICY)
Part 45

Part 17

16 2 0
By Kaliani3281

Author : Me

Note : 

Word count : 1624

Date posted : 3.31.24

--

"Am I pulling too tightly?" Iris asked me, braiding my hair in two simple french braids 

"No, no Iris your not. Trust me I have a tough head, you don't have to worry about it hurting me" I told her. 

She was nice and a good friend but so much had happened we weren't ever really close. "Hey Thea, I couldn't help but notice... how your acting. Are you feeling okay?" She said slowly

I stayed quiet for a moment holding my breath "I feel okay, I mean this whole thing has been hard. But I'm getting through it, right?" 

She kept pulling, tightly tugging at my hair "Yeah I guess," she paused and a awkward silence hung in the room. 

It lasted for a couple minutes before I spoke up "Honestly, I'm so stressed out" I kept talking to her feeling like she was really listening "Everyone, looks at me differently. Everyone wants to treat me differently and I hate it. I can't stand when people think I'm weak for losing one battle." 

Iris tied up one side and started on another "I think everyone is worried-" 

I cut her off "I know and that's what bothers me so much. Like it's so weird I know but I don't need people to suck up to me to try and make me feel better." 

She just sighed, slowly talking again "I understand what your saying, but Thea you did put up a risky fight out there and it was scary for us as it was for you. Now maybe not to an extent but we felt just as much panic and fear when Zoom rushed into the room holding you up, bloody, and broken by your wrists." She paused "Your not weak, but that was scary as hell for all of us." 

I understood every word she was saying but I didn't want to listen to it. I forced myself to stay quiet so I would. "You know your probably right, I know how scary it would be. I guess I just- I never thought of it like that"

She finished off my hair and looked at me "You'll pull through, your strong" 

I smiled at her "Thank you" 

She hugged me lightly, "I'm always going to be here for you" 

It felt nice with her, almost felt like a new friend "It mean's a lot thanks again Iris" 

Pulling away she smiled to me and walked to the big cortex desk and started working on what she needed to get done. 

I looked to the cortex hallway hearing Oliver's loud footsteps. When he saw me he looked even more worried "Thea" 

I smiled at him weakly seeing him rush over to me "Hi Ollie" 

He quickly wrapped his arms around mine bending down to do so. "Barry told me what happened and I'm so sorry" 

I pulled out of the hug and he stood up in front of me. I looked up at him thinking about what Iris had just talked to me about. "It's okay" I shrugged 

He chuckled "You better be taking it easy or your coming back to Starling City" 

I just rolled my eyes "Not happening" 

Barry walked over and stood next to Oliver  "Hi Oliver!"

They welcomed each other and Barry looked back to me.

He watched me "Do you guys maybe want a coffee or something?" 

I shrugged and looked at him, I could tell he wanted to be helpful. "Actually that would be great"

Oliver shrugged "Sure" 

A smile rose on his face "Your regular?" he put his jacket on over his shirt looking at me. 

I nodded and looked to Oliver. "Decaf" Oliver said   

I just smiled and watch as he ran out of the room in super speed. I loved seeing him run super fast, but it also reminded me of what happened. I kept watching the screen's as if my life depended on it. 

Sooner or later Barry ran back in the room, with three coffee's in to-go cups. "Here you go" He handed me my drink, carefully. And then Oliver his.

I slowly took it from him "Thank you" 

"Thanks" Oliver said quietly already sipping on his coffee

The day went so slow, I didn't get any better and there was another meta that I couldn't help Barry with. So I just sat back and watched. Which if you didn't know me, I hate doing that. Like actually despise it. They didn't even let me go home that night, I had to stay at S.T.A.R labs. Oliver had to go back to Starling City and fight crime, so it was just me again.

"Barry" I whispered grabbing his attention he looked at me 

"Yea? Do you need something?" He whispered back

I nodded "I'm like burning up right now do you think you could run to the house and get me, maybe a shirt of yours and some shorts?" I squeezed his hand. 

It was already late and I knew I was asking a lot, but I had been in S.T.A.R labs sweats ever sense I woke up and they are not very comfy. He thought for a second before he spoke up "Yeah, give me a second" he smiled and ran out of the room, making more paper's fly off desk. 

I knew that had to get annoying but I never really realized it without my speed. It was dark in the med lab, and I lifted up my watch it was midnight already. I jumped back when Barry sped back in the room with a small bag of stuff for me. "I got a couple things" 

I just smiled at him "Thank you Barr that mean's a lot" 

"Do you need help getting it on?" He asked me pulling out the clothes 

I nodded "That would be super helpful" He went slow, trying not to hurt me. It didn't take to long till I was fully dressed and comfy. "Thank you Barry" 

A small smile rose on his face "Your welcome get some sleep now" He bent down and kissed my forehead before sitting back on the chair. 

"Goodnight" I said quietly, holding onto his hand. 

He slowly put his head down "Goodnight" He held onto my hand and didn't let it go. 

Before I knew it I was asleep. 

The day's went on more meta's shown up, and Jay hadn't. It had been like day four of recovering and my forearm had healed, my back was taking the longest. Caitlin had given me some medicine to maybe help speed it up, though it didn't do much. I was still using the wheelchair, so it wasn't getting much better. 

"Thea?" Barry asked me over comms "Are you there?!" His voice was loud, and I was zoning out.

I shook my head and blinked my eyes a couple times before I answered him "Yea Barr I'm here, sorry" 

Almost instantly I heard him talk back to me "Thea, it's okay but what road is he on?"

I tapped on the screen a couple times finding his location "Sixth and ten, by big belly burger" 

He didn't say anything else, but I watched as he sped to the location I had given him. I watched as the two met. 

"AHH I can't open the damn portal!" Cisco yelled 

I smiled hearing him struggle. 

"You won't get away this time!" Barry said barley being able to contain his laughter

I sat watching the two play it out, Caitlin walked in from one of the side room's a big smile on her face. "That's way too funny" 

I nodded "I know-" 

Zoom cut me off a ran into the room, looking down at me "Ha, I'm surprised your still alive" 

I stood my ground and watched him "Your a fucking-"

"Hey, come on. Your in a wheelchair, don't be making empty threats." He  backed away looking at Caitlin and back to me "I'm not here for you anyways, consider it a get-better gift" 

I watched him walk to Caitlin, but before I could say anything they were both gone. Black lightning following behind him. Shit. 

"Guys get back here now!" I yelled over comms scared for my life on why he took Caitlin. 

Before I knew it Barry showed up right before Cisco who went through his breach. "What what is it?" Barry asked frantically 

I looked at Cisco and back to Barry "Jay, he took Caitlin" 

Cisco's eyes widened as fear and panic washed over his face. "Why, did he say why?!" 

I shook my head "He talked to me about how I was weak and just took off with Caitlin" 

Barry moved his hands to his head, thinking. 

The room got quiet and I looked at them both, Cisco walked to the hallway. He looked like he was about to cry, Barry just walked over to me. "How is he getting here again?"

I looked up at him "It look's like a silent singularity happened, its confusing but do you remember when evil Harrison opened that time portal? Well anyways that caused a singularity that got out of control and caused all these little pockets in matter, of time and space to of opened. And well it made our earth the hot-spot for all people of all earths. It also explain's why we've got all these new meta's around town."

His expression was pure shock "That's crazy, and you figured this out by just getting bored?"

I nodded "And I know how to shut them off, but I haven't given Cisco the blue prints yet"

"He bent down and kissed my lips "Your amazing" 

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 238 26
Iris and Barry have been in a relationship for about a year now but when monsters start appearing in central city, all Barry can think abour is keepi...
61K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
249K 5.5K 69
Book (1) Ella Peters is just a regular girl. She has always dreamed of becoming a reporter. When she was a kid, she was best friends with Barry Allen...
15.9K 696 53
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the flash or any of the flash's characters. Barry Allen and Y/N Y/L/N met in high school, not knowing their deep connection...