How To Love

Av chrissybaeevans

You are a 3rd grade teacher at an exclusive elementary school that the children of the lawyers and doctors of... Mer

1- Back To School Night 🏫
2 - The Guy Next Door
3 - Magic School Bus 🪄
4 - Home Sweet Home
5 - The One I Want
6 - Dress To Impress
7 - La Fortaleza 🌮
8 - Coffee Kisses ☕️
9 - My Hero
10 - Heart On Fire
11 - You Give Me Butterflies
12 - You Have My Heart ❤️
13 - How To Love?
14 - All Around The World 🌎
15 - Christmas Blues ❄️
16 - Baby, It's Cold Outside
17 - Teacher's World ✏️
18 - Sex and The City 🥁

19 - Classroom Rules 🍎

880 49 20
Av chrissybaeevans

                                      19

                             Classroom Rules 🍎

• Hi my loveys! Welcome back to our teacher AU, as we teach not only our 3rd grade class but teach out grumpy lawyer hot sexy boyfriend how to love! 🍎🥰✏️📓🌟💗 take this time to unwind from the day, take a break, and just relax

Not proofread, sorry for any mistakes, but I just needed to get this published for you guys! ❣️ also I tried something new with the chapter aesthetic board...

"Baby, what about this?" You twirl around in your outfit, with Chris on your phone screen. You decided to FaceTime him since neither Tom or Jessica were answering.

But you're sure they're busy also gathering their things considering it's the first day back to school. So you cut them some slack, Chris doesn't have to go back to work until later today.

Since the lawyers at his firm are mostly the majority of parents of your students and the rest of the students at the school, they both run on the same schedule to avoid conflict with pick up/dismissal.

Even though these kids were very privileged and most likely had their nanny bring them and later come get them.

"I love it, honey, you look like a cute old lady with your sweater." Chris tries to be uplifting but he always fails miserably, you've tried three outfits for him already and he's done just that every time.

Start off his sentence with something good, and then ends it off with something like "you look like a cute old lady."

"Chrisss!" You groan, and march back to your closet, desperately trying to find something else.

Chris looks to Simba, Stella's one eyes cat, as he rubbed against Chris's legs, kissing up to him and silently asking for food, "did I say something wrong?"

Simba opens his mouth to let out a gentle "meow."

This is what you've always enjoyed about being a teacher, getting to dress up cute with the teacher fits, sometimes it's just a simple logo tee with some pants and booties, other days it's a pantsuit with sneakers, but you always make sure to throw some color in.

Chris rests his phone on his kitchen island, against the backsplash, his arms folded on top of the counter as one of his hands cradles his elbow, he still has that sleepy look on his face.

He looked so cute. It made your heart skip a beat when he answered your FaceTime call on the second ring with sleepy eyes.

The way your own phone was positioned he had the perfect view of your bed, which was neatly made, with the bright morning sun flooding through your apartment windows.

A shiver runs through him, a hard fucking shiver at the sinful memory of the last time he was in that bed, where you brought him to heaven and back, doing lustful things to each other, you had him shaking you rode him so good that night.

Especially since Chris kind of treated it as hate sex, because he was so fucking pissed at you for "being with Ransom" behind his back.

But of course he quickly realized you and Ransom have nothing in common with each other. He's not very fond of Ransom, not fond of him at all.

Chris can hear the sounds you made that night in a distance, as he reminisced, god he's so grateful to have that memory living rent free in his head.

"Okay, what about this? And be honest!"

You come back into the frame with some black pants, a white under top, and a cardigan/sweater that had hearts printed all over it.

Smiling at your need to always throw in some color, he tries to say the truth, knowing you're going to have to change, "Baby you look so cute," he says, but you feel a but coming near...

"But maybe you could save this outfit for another time. I think it'll be a great way to kick off next month. Not really a day like today..."

He's right, it's still January, and you like his idea of saving this fit for a day like Valentine's Day where your students give each other little Valentine's Day cards and you have a little party for them.

You love your job. Like really are in love with your job.

"Good point," you mutter and tap your chin lost in your thoughts and he laughs at how quickly you disappear from the frame and rush back to your closet.

Then he's taken back when he sees clothes flying out, traveling through the air just to plop on your room floor, multiple shirts, pants, even a pair of socks, Chris is concerned about the state of your closet.

But then when you walk back into the frame wearing a new outfit, his eyes sparkle, "what about this?"

Giving him a little twirl your boyfriend is at a loss for words, Nana was right you are gorgeous, not like he didn't know that already.

And god does he enjoy a woman who can make any outfit look good. And that's after he saw you showed him an outfit with blue and white flowers printed on the flared pants as the bottoms.

Chris loves your style, and he's just lucky to have you to show off to everyone that you were his and only his.

Your outfit consisted of a pair of rubber sized heeled boots from Zara, a collared turndown sleeveless sweater and a white long sleeved top and leather pants which were made out of warm fuzzy material on the inside of them — which are absolutely perfect for this cold but sunny winter day.

The leather pants were doing something to your boyfriend, you can tell.

Chris admires the way they hugged around your thighs and despite not being able to see your ass, he just knew it looked good. Good enough to squeeze with his two hands.

"I'll take that as a yes," you chuckle at him zoning out, and well frankly no comment on his part and the way he was looking at you through his phone, is a response.

"You look beautiful," Chris finds his voice and compliments you, finally, no buts or extra commentary added.

"Thank you, handsome," your face feels hot again, the way he looks at you with those blue eyes, and that handsome rugged face of his, god enough to make any girl melt.

Finally, after maybe an hour on FaceTime with you, and after you tried on about 8 different outfits. You finally found something to wear today...

"Now for earrings!" You added, opening up your jewelry box, "these ones or..." you hold up some sparkly gold dangles, but fish into your box for something else, this time a stud pair, "these ones?"

You look in the mirror above where your phone was placed, debating silently in your head. Chris bows his head down briefly, laughing quietly to himself because he thought it was over.

Arriving at your school, there's many students back on school grounds. The yells, squeals and screams could be seen as annoying or bothering to some, but to you it was pure music to your ears.

A big smile on your face as you see co-workers and the same bus monitors in the front of the school, as you enter you're met with a big smiles from the ladies in the front, "Y/n, sweetheart, how are you!"

They were all so happy to see you, signing in, catching up with them and how their breaks were, learning that some remained at home devouring good foods or a good book, and others vacationed across state lines.

You're a bit late, you usually arrive earlier than the kids do, but Chris wouldn't let you off the phone.

He desperately wanted to know if he could take you out for lunch, and poor thing you couldn't answer him because you were busy throwing your things in the car avoiding being late on the first day back.

Walking into your classroom, you take a big deep breath. It looks just like you left it. Later this afternoon you'd take down all the Christmas decor that you didn't have time to remove before leaving, and bring in the January decor.

Taking a seat in your chair and swirling around, you're so happy to be back in your classroom which is your home away from home.

"Ms. Y/l/n," someone abruptly enters your classroom, and you jump up in reaction at being so caught off guard.

Turning to the door, it's just your favorite boy in the world, you pout because he's so adorable whenever he's out of his work outfit, "Chris."

"Hi baby," He smirks, looking dashing in his hoodie and backwards hat, "I had to come see you."

You both meet each other halfway, after Chris closes the door, he takes you into his arms. Picking you up he spins you around, giving you a big sweet kiss on your cheek, you feel like a princess.

You haven't seen Chris since before the New Year, and in your book it's been a long while. "C'mere," he whispers, holding your face he doesn't give you a chance to speak, when he's descending his lips down onto yours.

One of his hands roam over and down to your ass, his palm rests there—squeezing your ass every now and then, while you took advantage of his soft ass lips on yours.

Perching on your toes to be able to keep kissing him, Chris smiles between each tender kiss you were delivering, god it's been too long since he was able to do this.

He's missed you terribly, "I missed you," Chris whispers, holding you tight against him.

The classroom was empty, quiet, and about to be filled with utter chaos with your students wanting to give you all the details about their winter break vacations.

"I missed you too," you speak honestly, playing with the strings of his hoodie, Chris coming to visit you was just the perfect motivation to start your week.

And get back into the routine of things. Grading, lesson planning, teaching, all while trying to balance a social life.

"I'm actually here for something else, other than to see you...I guess..." he acts hard to get and that slaps a big smile on your face. You sneak your cold hands under his hoodie in punishment, his laugh echoes the walls of your classroom, he bends his tall frame to kiss you some more.

And you can't stop stupidly smiling, "...I came to ask you on a date, Antonio's at 7pm? I'll pick you up."

The butterflies attack your tummy with effort, nothing like a dreamy man asking you on a date. A man who's laugh is contagious, a man who smiles and you have to hold onto a surface nearby to stop from falling over.

He's done something to your body, something delightful, something for the better. And you don't mind one bit.

"I'd love that, Chris," you smile big, your eyes sparkling into his. He takes a moment to look over your gorgeous face, how did he get so fucking lucky?

"You would?" He asks, rubbing his nose with yours before kissing you again. Fuck to stay right here all day—just kissing you.

"I would."

Chris twirls you around in your outfit, you feel like such a princess, and he adores that happy smile on your face, you watch him check you out, he loves these leather pants just by the way his eyes dilate as those blue orbs roam up and down your figure, "I know we're in a place where you teach and you speak sweetly to 8 year olds, and where every corner of this room is covered in posters and decor...but I can't stop thinking about you grinding those pretty hips on me..."

"Chris," your soft gasp just adds to his dirty thoughts. It's been way too long since he's felt you, and he's desperate. It's been a while since he got to roam his fingers against your skin, or lay in the soft cradle of your thighs.

When he stormed out of your apartment, after finding that Ransom had sent you flowers...something stupid and he regrets. He freaked out over nothing instead of staying and talking to you about it.

What he'd do to hear those breathy moans of yours, the heavy sigh of his name, the way you took control...he's aching here.

"Now, Mr.Evans," you play around with the strings of his hoodie, pay attention to the softness to them, your eyes focus on the two pieces of clothing, and Chris focuses on you, "one of our classroom rules is that we must always be honest with our peers..."

"Oh yeah?" Chris bites into his bottom lip, not being able to stop imagining the last time you were on top of him, so gracefully, so passionately, those full tits of yours swaying in his face with each and every dirty grind...shit. Now he's hard as a brick.

"Yeah," you're quick to respond, wrapping your hand around his neck to get his tall frame to lean down to your height, you whisper what you want him to do to you when the time presents himself, and his groan turns you on even more.

Chris grabs you and sits you on your kidney table, a few worksheets for the kids today spill everywhere, and a cup of pens you had on here fall over, a few tumbling onto the classroom floor, he latches his lips onto yours, this time more heatedly.

Rushed, hot, wet kisses drive you crazy, you even forget where you are for a second when you reach for his hoodie, but instead of taking it off you remind yourself you're at your place of employment and you shouldn't even be making out like this with Chris but fuck his kisses feel so good and are so addicting.

You need more, and more.

Your hands wander up his firm and sexy back. The muscles are hard and firm there, his skin is smooth and warm to the touch, his cologne invades your nose pleasantly, his stubble rubbing against your face–as desperately as he needs you...you need him.

And this doesn't even feel wrong, this sexual desire and attraction with him, isn't just the sexual desire, it's past that. It's much more physical, and deep intertwined into both of your souls.

His hands are everywhere, on your jaw adjusting your face just right so he could kiss you the way he wanted, the other just below your right breast, his thumb softly touching the underswell of it, you're shaking with red hot pleasure...

A loud bang on the door jolts the both of you apart, you quickly stand from being sat on the kidney table, and Chris backs away from standing in between your legs, "just came to drop your copies off."

Sebastian stands their awkwardly, he didn't mean for your door to slam against the wall like that, but he also didn't expect you to be making out with Chris in your classroom.

Tossing the pile of papers onto a nearby ledge, Sebastian gives you a look that doesn't sit right with you, he doesn't say a word, before you rush to go chase after him.

It's not like you were leading him on or anything, but just by the way his eyes seemed so crush...it was only right to go see what was wrong.

But Chris disagrees, clearly, as his hand wraps around your arm pulling you back, "why do you have to go after him?" your boyfriend is a very jealous boyfriend, he's possessive and only wants you for him.

Chris's blood boils when another guy even looks in your direction, it's not healthy, and it's certainly not healthy for you to enjoy when he gets like that. But fuck, is it so hot to see Chris so dominating towards you.

"I just want to make sure he's good." You explain, quickly wiping off the smudges of your lipstick from the corners of his lips.

He's mad, like really mad, probably getting into his head about something that isn't even true, "Chris, please, baby, it's just to make sure he's okay."

"Fine," he grits, trying to work through his emotions, he's learning little by little.

"Don't be mad," you push on your toes to kiss Chris, despite him being upset. You reach for his hand and surprisingly he lets you hold it.

Chris grumbles a response of some sort, lying through his teeth, "I'm not mad."

Sebastian is not only your friend, he's your fellow coworker. You care about him. Like you care about Tom.

Rushing out into the hall, holding your beaded lanyard that held your ID to get into the school, you catch up with Seb, "Seb, hey, is everything okay?"

"No." He's quick to flip around and face you, running a heavy hand into his hair, "it's not okay, because I like you. I like you, and it's not the best feeling in the world to walk into your room and see you making out with your boyfriend."

"You like me?" You stupidly echo, blinking into process this astounding information.

Sebastian nods, "I do...but it doesn't matter now, does it?"

Any logical thought is all jumbled up in your head, now this was going to make professional workshops and meetings very awkward...

You don't even get a chance to say anything when Sebaatian was marching out of the school days, crossing the blacktop to go pick up his class. Something you had to be doing right about now as well.

Sebastian is amazing, he's thoughtful and sweet, but he isn't the guy for you, "I'll see you at 7, then?" Chris appears placing a hand on your lower back.

Fixing the hat on his head, you nod and chirp up quickly, "yes, baby, at 7. You'll pick me up?" You recite what he said. Even though your mind was still a bit hazy.

Poor Sebastian...and here you were obvious to his long stares and fragile heart, what were you going to do?

"Mhm," humming, Chris kisses you once more before he has to go, "you okay?" He can see it in your eyes that something was eating away at that pretty head of yours.

"Yeah," you sigh out, "I'm okay."

A/N💗:

My fav teacher AU, whew Sebastian really laid that all out on us. Chris is going to be extra jealous for sure when he finds out.

As always thank you for reading up until this point, I am loving where this book is going, and WAIT? What are you guys still doing here you have a date with Chris...at 7pm...go go! ❤️‍🔥

See you guys in the next one, xoxo 🍎🌟🥹

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.4K 106 8
18+ mature reader Warnings- smut Olivia Johnson joined her friend's sugar babies group "Sugar Babies xo" it was only supposed to be a one time thing...
28.4K 900 15
~COMPLETED~ Meeting a stranger in a bar isn't always the best option especially when you just had a failed engagement and aren't looking for somethin...
36.8K 3.2K 28
Relocating to start teaching in the small lakeside town of Westview Pines, Nell Harding's name is the only one on everyone's lips. And a small town m...
11.4K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...