13 - How To Love?

...........................
🎄
• Chapter Thirteen •
How To Love?
.........................

No words were spoken when he fell on top of you again, leaving wet kisses on your neck, your jaw and back up to your lips, the same time he ran the tip of his dick up and down your soft folds.

Carefully, he pushed in little by little, all the while, he kept kissing you and swallowing every noise you made.

Because you produced enough wetness, he slid inside you deliciously. It felt like you were floating, like he was made for you.

He groaned deeply, when he bottomed out, moving away from your lips to take a greedy breath and focused on making little love marks on your skin.

Your hands were wandering up and down his back, feeling his muscles move every time he thrusted inside you. The sounds he was making were out of pure bliss as he rocked his hips slowly.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?" Jess shakes your shoulder, squeezing it to pull you from your day dream.

You blink a few times and then remember where you are, at the staff meeting at school.

Looking over at Jess she mouths, "are you okay?" over the voice of your school's principal, who was busy thanking all the teachers and staff for their hard work and reminding everyone to make sure to relax over this holiday break.

You nod at her, nervously fixing your lanyard where your ID was hooked on, hanging around your neck.

Then the both of you proceed to pay attention to your vice principal, who began speaking on new regulations for the kids starting up once everyone gets back from winter break.

"Okay, enough of us talking," Mr. Feeny says, "please everyone help yourself to some hot chocolate, some warm croissants, donuts..all from courtesy of Mr.Downey and his firm. Where you all know is where most of their children attend this school....again, I will be quiet...merry christmas!"

Few minutes later, everyone chatting about their plans for Christmas while drinking hot chocolate and treats.

"So, what are your plans for Christmas?" Jess asks you, as she just got done describing her winter break with her boyfriend Nick.

"Uh," you sigh, you don't have any plans so you tell Jess an excuse, "probably go home and visit...um...some family."

"Oh that's nice, I-" She's interuppted by Tom and Seb who were saying their goodbyes to you.

"Have a nice Christmas, Y/n/n," Tom hugs you tight.

You also hug Seb, and he also says the same.

When he sees Tom walked away a bit with Jess, chatting about how amazing the hot chocolate was.

"Are you heading back home, or?" Seb questions.

"Uh, yes," You nod, smiling.

"Oh, well, uh," you could tell he's flustered, trying to tell you something but hiding it, "if you're back in town at some point, uh, I'll be just at home, my kitchen just got renovated and I've really wanted to uh, use it with someone."

You breathe out through your nose, wondering if you should accept.

You're not sure what Chris's problem is, last night you had thought with the mind blowing sex you both had, would....would make him realize that you wanted to be with him, not Ransom.

But he's the most hard headed, conceded, selfish person you've met. He's super jealous, too.

Your mind starts racing...is Chris really worth it? He's serious and dangerously sexy, but so dry and rude with others. Is that a man you could see yourself with?