3 - Magic School Bus 🪄

....................
🪄
• Chapter Three •
Magic School Bus
.....................

a continuation of last chapter...

I stared at Mr.Evans in disbelief, but finally recalculating.

"Forgive me, if this sounds rude, Mr.Evans. Even though you haven't shown me an ounce of kindness since we met. But, lying is not okay. You and I both know we do not have a romantic past or present, hell even a future! Because I wouldn't wanna date a rude, conceited guy, even if you were to pay me."

I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes to meet his.

"So he's not your boyfriend?" Colin asks.

"No Colin, go inside. I'll be right there."

Colin, looks at me one last time, deciding what to do. But he knows, that I'm telling the truth.

When a thought came to his mind. Making him twist his face.

"Mr.Evans was just leaving." I try to shut the door on him.

Colin holds the door open, "wait Mr.Evans? The prick that's been a complete asshole to you at work?"

When I don't answer, Colin knows the response. Mr.Evans was still in the hallway, watching us.

"Listen dude, this girl right here is the best girl you'll ever meet. She's sweet, funny, caring. And she teaches your niece for Christ sakes! She uses her time to literally teach your niece all about life and whatever subjects she teaches..."

My eyes water at Colin's comment at the same time chuckling softly.

"...so if I were you I'd show a bit more respect towards her. What the hell is your problem, anyway? I'd drop your fucking attitude with her or you have another thing comin' counselor." Colin had stepped in between me and Mr.Evans.

Mr.Evans swiftly puts his hand into his suit, not taking his eyes of off Colin.

He hands me a small business card.

"Call me. We need to talk." Was all he said before turning to walk away.

I looked down at the small card that had his information displayed for my convenience.

Christopher R. Evans
District Attorney

Downey's Law Firm

3rd Street, Boston, MA.           Cell: 617-613-1220

"The nerve of that guy." Colin huffs shutting the door.

I walk back into my apartment and set Mr.Evans card down on my coffee table.

"You okay?" Colin asks, seeing me spaced out.

"I'm fine, well—" I slowly walk up to him, "—I was in the middle of something with a very handsome musician."

I snake my arms around his neck, and he doesn't hesitate to bring me in closer using his hands on my hips.

"I believe I was in the middle of something too, with a very beautiful girl." He raises a brow, closing the gap between our mouths.

I smile into one of the kisses, before they become frantic and desperate. Yelping as Colin picked me up with two of his strong hands, on each of my ass cheeks.