12 - You Have My Heart ❤️

...........................
❤️
• Chapter Twelve •
You Have My Heart
.........................

Huffing and saying profanities to himself, Chris aggressively fixed his jacket as he quietly and quickly opened the door to your apartment.

Simultaneously, Colin walks out of his apartment, with a hoodie and shorts on and a pounding headache although he was still taken back by who was walking out of your apartment this early in the morning. Tilting his head, he and Chris made eye contact before Chris gave him a cold look and quickly walked away, headed down the stairs.

Colin could literally feel Chris's anger. It was like smoke was coming out of his ears like a cartoon. So he followed him, "Yo!" he states, but Chris keeps walking fast to be far away from this building as possible.

"Yo!" Colin says again, "What's your problem? Did you do something to Y/n?" Colin grabs Chris's shoulder to physically turn him around which he didn't like at all.

Turning around, Chris pushed Colin. Absolutely still furious.

"Don't fucking touch me, Shea."

"The fuck did you do to Y/n?" Colin asks, pushing Chris back just as hard.

"None of your fucking business, kid." Chris says behind gritted teeth, as he began walking to his car that was left over night on the street.

"God, you are so fucking stupid." Colin mumbles under a breath, but not as quietly so that Chris wouldn't hear, because he did - loud and clear.

"What did you say?" Chris's face scrunches up as he walked fast towards Colin who was standing on the sidewalk in front of his building.

"I said you're fucking stupid, man," Colin lets out a huff of frustration, "you are literally sending Y/n over to Drysdale on a sliver platter! If I can't have her, I sure as hell won't let Drysdale have her. And she genuinely likes you!"

"Sure, sure she does. You know I have no idea what you're talking about. But he's already got her." Chris speaks in a slow manner.

"No, dumbass. Trust me, she tells me everything. We've been talking about you for the past few weeks and never, not even once has she mentioned Ransom."

The wheels in Chris's head start turning, was he telling the truth? Did he just overreact like a child?

Colin waited for Chris to answer him since he was just standing there looking at him.

"I have to get to work."

Chris gets into his car and drives off fast.

He got home, showered, put his suit on and drove over to work. Leaving specific instructions for the Nanny on how to take care of Stella and keep her busy since she was now home for Christmas break.

Chris couldn't think at all at work, they'd bring him cases to look at, Downey would give him tasks to do, and now he was sitting at his desk staring blankly at a pile of papers.

The sight of you topless, riding him so slow and so lovingly was all he thought about. The sounds you would make when he'd go a little too fast, the way your lips felt against his, the way you'd grab your breasts in your hands and knead them as he thrusted inside you. The way your legs would shake as he brought you right to the edge of your pleasure. But most importantly, the way you looked at him. It was like, the world stopped, everything stopped and it was just you and him in the world.

"Mr.Evans?" The young intern from the University, a girl who has baby sat Downey's kids when they were very young, landed this internship with courtesey of Downey himself.