Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!
56. Accident or Murder?
57. Evidence 🔥
58. Gun shot

10. The Marriage

3K 210 18
By ___unknownwrites___

Did I hear it correctly!? She wants to get married to me!

"Are you...", I was about to complete but got cut off by her.

"Aap mujhse shaadi karni hai kar lijiye, mujhe apna sex slave banana hai bana lijiye! But please meri family ki taraf aankh uthake maat dekhna! Unke upaar ek anch bhi nahi ana chahiye. Meri bhabhi pregnant hai, iss bachhe ka koi kasoor nahi hai Mr. Randhawa! Do whatever you want to with me, but not with my family!", she asserted in a warning yet pleading tone. I couldn't understand some of the things which she said. Yes, I did want to marry her but killing her sister in law...I couldn't decipher the fact. Maybe her bastard brother has told her something like this so that she is bound to get married to me.
(You want to get married to me do it, you want to make me your sex slave do it! But please don't harm my family. My sister in law is pregnant and this baby has nothing to do with this Mr. Randhawa! Do whatever you want to do with me but not with my family!)

"Agar mera aisa kuch irada hota darling toh main tumko uss din hi utha leta jab tumko peheli baar dekha tha! But mujhe tumhe apni rani banana hai, tumhe apni biwi ka darja dena hai...mujhe khudko tumhare hawale karna hai because only you can heal me now Aradhya!", I said pulling her close to me and rubbing her flushed cheeks which were soaked with tears.
(If my intentions were something like this darling then I would have kidnapped you the first day I saw you! But I want you to be my queen, I want to be my wife....I want to surrender myself to you because only you can heal me now Aradhya!)

"Ekdin aap khud kahenge ki mujhse shaadi karke apne bohot bari galti ki hai Mr. Randhawa! Sab kuch perfect nahi hota hai, main bhi perfect nahi hoon.", she said looking at me still in my hold.
(One day you'll admit it yourself that marrying me is the biggest mistake you have ever committed Mr. Randhawa! Everything is not perfect, I am also not perfect.)

"Aap pehele kya thi I don't care but abse aap sirf meri hai Aradhya! Only mine!", I whispered into her ears. I could understand the shivers that ran down her spine as she flinched and I made my grip a bit more tighter.
(What were you before I don't care but from now onwards you are just mine Aradhya! Only mine!)

"Kab karni hai shaadi?", she asked me gulping down the lump that had formed in her throat.
(When are we getting married?)

"Aaj hi! Your outfit and everything is ready. Jaldi se humari dulhan banke mandap mein chale ayien!", I said to her smirking, releasing her from my hold.
(Today only! Your outfit and everything is ready. Come quickly into the pavilion as my bride!)

I was taken into a different room now which was much cleaner than the first one. The room was huge. Stepping inside the room, my gaze first shifted towards the bed where I saw a beautiful lehenga lying on the bed. It was very expensive I could understand by looking at it. Then my gaze shifted towards the dressing table which was filled with different shades of lipstick, kajal, eyeliner and all other makeup stuffs along with a huge variety of cologne. My eyes instantly shifted towards a red box which had a beautiful necklace made up of diamond and emerald. I was speechless looking at this.

"All this is chosen by Adhiraj. For you beta.", I heard someone from behind. Nihar and I titled our heads towards the person. It was Adhiraj's mother, Rajashree Randhawa.

"Get ready beta! And don't worry, my son won't do anything wrong with you! He's not like his father trust me!", she said patting my head. I just nodded.

"Aradhya didi aapko help chahiye ho toh humko bol sakti hai!", now said Yashika.
(Aradhya didi(sister) if you need help then you can tell me!)

"No, Nihar is here she'll help me. Thank you Yashika! If I need you I'll call you.", I said to her with a hint of smile on my face. I could understand that most of his family members had nothing to do with this forced marriage.

Everybody left the room except Nihar. I sat on the bed keeping the lehenga aside. Nihar took a seat beside me.

"Aaru! You can't get married to him like this! This is a forced marriage! These people are very dangerous. This Adhiraj is linked with the mafias in the underworld!", Nihar said sobbing. "Tu bhag ja Aaru!", she said placing her hand on my shoulders.
(You run away Aaru!)

"Maine uss din k baad se sab kuch apni kismat pe chor diya tha Nihar. Agar meri kismat mein yeh likkha hai toh yahi sahi. And main bhagne walo mein se nahi hoon Nihar!", I said to her sighing.
(Since that day I have left everything upon my fate Nihar. If this is written in my fate then I have to accept this only. And I don't run away like coward Nihar!)

"But Aaru! What if.." , she was about to complete but I didn't let her. I understood what she tried to say.

"Main uski jaan le lungi!", I said smirking. "Im going inside the washroom to get ready!", I said and took my lehenga inside the washroom.
(I'm gonna take away his life!)

After a moment I got out of the washroom wearing the lehenga. I sat near the dressing table and did minimal makeup- just a bit of kohl and lip colour and one small red bindi on my forehead. I took the necklace which was kept on the box and wrapped it around my neck. There were a whole lot of bangles kept on the table. I avoided them but I suddenly spotted a note between them. I took out the paper and unfolded it. I was astonished. It read- 'don't avoid them. I like those jhang-jhang sounds of your bangles!' I smirked looking at the note. I again encountered that surreal feeling which I had experienced before for Adhiraj. What was happening to me!? I chose a set of bangles and wore them. My smirk now turned into a smile.

"Aaru! You are ready.", I suddenly heard Nihar's voice. She had fixed my hair and my veil perfectly. I nodded and looked into the mirror. I was looking beautiful wearing the lehenga chosen by him. I don't know why but I loved the lehenga he chose for me. I loved the lehenga as much as I hated him at this moment.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Nihar went to open it. It was Rukmini di and Yashika. Rukmini looked very angry and disappointed.

"It's time. Bring the bride!", Rukmini di said in a firm tone and she left without even looking at me.

"Come bhabhi!", now said Yashika. I looked at her in amazement when she called me bhabhi. I stepped outside the room and approached towards the place where the pavilion was set.

I hope she'll like the lehenga I chose for her. She would look beautiful in anything but I wanted her to wear the best. I got ready for the wedding and was waiting for my bride in the pavilion. I was wearing a white sherwani with golden embroidery along with a dark green shawl. I sat for the pre wedding rituals that was needed to be performed by me till the time my bride arrives.

After the competition of my rituals the priest told my mother to call for the bride. Yashika and Rukmini went to call Aradhya.

"Bhaiya, aap jo bhi kar rahe ho soch samajh k kar rahe ho na?", Yuvraj whispered into my ear leaning closer.
(Brother, I hope you are doing all this with thinking about it?)

"Haa Yuvraj! Aur kitni baar batana padhega!?", I said to him glaring.
(Yes Yuvraj! How many times do I have to say the same thing!?)

"Agayi Aradhya! Kitni sundar lag rahi hai meri bahurani!", I heard maa saying.
(Here comes Aradhya! My daughter in law is looking so beautiful!)

My gaze instantly shifted towards her direction. She was looking ethereal wearing that lehenga, those jewellery and she wore those bangles! My heart was beating rapidly as and when she was walking down the aisle coming closer towards the pavilion, towards me.

"Hayee...yeh toh sach mein meri jaan le legi aaj! Chand bhi sharma jaye inki khubsoorti k samne...", I mumbled under my breath but it was audible to everyone I suppose.
(Oh god...she'll really be the death of me! The moon is nothing in front of her ethereal beauty...)

"Bhaiya! When did you fall for her so hard that you cannot even remove your eyes off her!?", Armaan, Yuvraj and Akash said in unison. I shifted my gaze from her towards the boys and glared at them. They laughed in unison.

"Yashika ne sahi kaha tha bhaiya! Yahi pyaar hai.", now said Yuvraj in a teasing tone.
(Yashika was right brother! This only love.)

"Tu ghar chal beta! Phir tujhe dikhata hoon kya hai pyaar!", I said to him glaring and lifting up my hand.
(Let's go home dear! Then I'll tell you what is love!)

"Bhaiya! Bhabhi agayi.", now said Armaan smirking. I turned forward and saw Aradhya climbing up the pavilion. I was already seated and she took her seat beside me. Her eyes were lowered. I could understand that she wanted to look at me but wasn't being able to.
(Bhaiya! Bhabhi has arrived.)

"Aap dekhna chahati hai toh dekh sakti hai humko. Aap ka hi pati banne ja raha hoon main!", I whispered near her ears in my usual tone.
(If you want to look at me then you can. I am only going to become your husband!)

She instantly shifted her gaze towards me and glared at me. That's when I could properly look at her beautiful face. She is something. She did something to me that I couldn't even imagine. I don't know whether I love her or not. I need her in my life, around me. That's all I know.

The wedding rituals started. The priest started chanting the mantras for the wedding while Adhiraj and I performed it according. I wanted to ogle him so badly. Deep down in my heart I had hatred for him. Not for the fact that he kidnapped me, for the fact that he had threatened to kill a baby who wasn't even born. I didn't expect him to be so heartless, so ruthless.

We continued with the rituals. All through the wedding only these thoughts hovered over my mind. If he was just attracted to me, then why would he want to marry me. Does he love me!? No...Akash bhaiya told us that day, he doesn't believe in love. But then why is he so good with me? It was time for our phera's now. Yashika came and tied the knot. Adhiraj got up from his seat and I was also getting up when my leg startled with my lehenga. I was about to lose my balance and fall down but I felt a hand around my waist. It was Adhiraj's. He caught hold of me. I was so close to him that our chests collided. I was about to move away but I couldn't move further because we both were tied together.

"Mhmm mhmm...bhaiya bhabhi romance karne k liye sari zindagi pari hui hai! Abhi shaadi karlo!", Yuvraj and Yashika said in a teasing tone. Adhiraj glared at them and they parted their lips.
(Mhmm mhmm...bhaiya bhabhi (brother & sister in law) you have an entire lifetime for romance! But first both of you get married!)

Our phera's were successful and now it was now time for the kanyadan ritual which was mainly performed by fathers. The priest had called for my father and I told him that he isn't anymore. I had lost my parents on my birthday.

"Toh phir kanya k bhai ko bulaiye!", now said the priest.
(So call the bride's brother!)

"Mera koi bhai bhi nahi hai pandit ji. Main anarth hoon!", I said without even looking at my brother. A lone tear escaped from my eyes.
This ritual doesn't mean that you are donating your daughter or sister, it has a very big significance in our dharma which my mumma had told me when I was a teenager. My brother never ever considered me as his sister then why should he perform the ritual!?
(I don't have any brother pandit ji. I am an orphan!)

"Kanyadan nahi hoga phir! Jitni jaldi ho sakey shaadi samapt karwaiyen pandit ji!", Adhiraj said in this usual firm and cold tone after looking at me crying silently.
(The kanyadan ritual will not take place then! Conclude the wedding as fast as you can pandit ji!)

"Kaha se ek anarth ladki ko leke aya re tu beta!", now said his father in a mocking tone. Anger rushed through my veins but I couldn't react. I kept calm. But the next incident made my silent sobs turn into cries.
(From where did you pick up this orphan son!)

"Kisne kaha tumhara bhai nahi hai, tum anarth ho!? Hum dono ko bhaiya kyu bulati ho phir!?", said Akash bhaiya and Armaan bhaiya caressing my head lovingly. Tears pooled down my eyes.
(Who said that you don't have brothers, you are an orphan!? Then why do you address us as your brothers!?)

"Armaan bhaiya, Akash bhaiya...", I couldn't complete as I bursted out crying.

"Hum dono bhai humari behen ka kanyadan karenge kyu?", now said Akash bhaiya looking at Armaan bhaiya. I nodded looking at them smiling. Both of 'my' brothers sat for the ritual. I was so very happy. I have got real brothers.
(We both will perform the kanyadan ritual of our sister right?)

Armaan and Akash bhaiya continued with the ritual. Both of them kept my hand upon Adhiraj's.

"Humari behen ko aapke haathon saup diya bhaiya! Aaru bohot achhi hai, usko kabhi dukh mat dena bhaiya please!", both of my brothers said to Adhiraj.
(We are handing over our sister to you brother! Aaru is a very good girl, please take care of her bhaiya!)

Adhiraj hummed in response and smiled at them and then looked at me. I also looked at him. It reflected something which made me feel surreal. I already adored his psyche so much and today it was doing wonders to my heart. Why was I feeling so happy in a forced marriage!? God Aradhya!

Now it was time for the wedding to end. The final ritual. The priest instructed Adhiraj to tie the nuptial chain around my neck and then fill my hair partition with vermillion.

Adhiraj took the nuptial chain and tied it around my neck. He then took some vermillion in his hand and filled my hair partition with it. I closed my eyes. A pinch of vermillion fell on the tip of my nose.

"Aarey wah bahurani k nak mein sindoor gira hai. Yeh toh bohot subh hota hai!", I heard his mother saying.
(Hey! See a pinch of vermillion has fallen on my daughter in laws nose. It's a sign of good omen!)

I opened my eyes listening to her words. How can things be good in a forced marriage! I know that this marriage is not out of love or anything. It's just an alliance, so that Adhiraj Randhawa doesn't harm my family. If this is what was written in my fate then I accept this. I accept to be Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa.

I shifted my gaze towards the man sitting next to me, that is, my husband and found him ogling me. I raised my brows as if asking 'what?'

"Aajse aap humari hui!", he said with a smirk.
(From today onwards you are entirely mine!)

****

How was the chapter? They are married now!
Do tell me in the comments about your views.
Don't forget to vote!
Keep reading, keep supporting me and keep voting 🩷
Next update coming soon!
Till then,
Bye🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 104K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
87.7K 2.5K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
192K 24.9K 36
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
1.8M 93.7K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...