Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✔[...

By ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... More

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫 Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines🥰
Imagine 3: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up😴
When Alastor Was Human, He...🧐
Imagine 5: First Dance❤
Songs That Describe Alastor😈
Imagine 6: Jambalaya🥰
Imagine 7: Jealousy😤
Alastor pictures🥰😘🥵 (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️
Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Dance✨
Imagine 11: Set Free🦋
Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings😈
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!🥵😘🥰
Imagine 14: Comfort💜
😳 (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures💋 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 15: The Bet😼
The Bet😼 (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!🥳
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor😊
Imagine 19: Valentine's Day❤
Just for laughs!😉😁
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon👿
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate🧡
Alastor pictures (Pt 3💋 PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked😈
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 5)
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!🥳
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!🥰
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me🌺
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 7)
❤perfection❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt 8)
🤍Voice Impersonations!🤍
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1🎶)
Imagine 25: The One & Only😇
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2🎶)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸
Just for laughs! 😉😁 (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3🎶)
HMMMMM
Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 9)
😂🤣😂
Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMR❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight💙

Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 2)

687 26 16
By ValerieWinks777

pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: Y/N is a new resident at Hell. Being a gifted singer, Alastor sees potential in her and offers her to sing at his radio tower. And up there...Alastor offers Y/N...a deal.*

requested by Sen_moon

*Y/N's POV*

You exhale a nervous breath, fingers fidgeting and pinching your hands as you slowly, hesitantly, climb your way up the spiral steps that lead to the hotel's peaking tower...Alastor's radio tower.
You couldn't believe you're actually doing this. On your way to Alastor's tower, where he awaits your arrival, only then for you to go live on the air and sing for hundreds upon thousands who will be listening or standing nearby a radio.

You've never sang in front of people before. You mostly sing to yourself--Alastor was an exception because he was one of your inspirations to sing, and because you're a fan of his radio show.

It was such a relief that Alastor didn't laugh or mock your singing--as Valentino used to do...damn that bastard--but you can't help but feel Alastor might like your voice a bit too much.
Ever since you sang for him the first time...he's always kind of requested you hum or sing softly whenever he sees you in the hotel.

A little chuckle escapes your lips. You suppose you already got yourself a fan...with someone you never believed would be a fan of yours.

As your hand gently pushes open the wooden door, you see in front of you everything that is used to run a radio station. The microphone, buttons, dials, every little thing perfectly aligned and displayed.

The sunset is slowly coming to its end, sending rays of gold and red light to shine through the glass windows that surround the entire tower, making the inside of the tower glow ever so slightly.

Sitting in a wooden chair beside a small desk is the Radio Demon himself, hands gingerly clasped around his crossed legs.
His eyes meet yours the instant you arrive, and he smiles grandly. "Ah, Y/N dearie! I'm so happy you made it!" Alastor stands up, approaching you in three quick steps before taking your hand and leading you eagerly to a part of the tower that's a singing booth.

You step inside, standing in front of an old timey microphone, glancing down to see a few music sheets displayed for you to read the lyrics to the song you chose to sing.
It was sweet of him to allow you a song of your choice to sing, and even more sweet of him to write down the lyrics for you--even though you have them memorized like the back of your hand.

Still...as the saying goes. It's the thought that counts.

As you take a drink of water to both moist your throat and calm your nervous nerves, Alastor approaches the buttons and dials and presses one, where then a light comes on and says ON AIR.

You gulp a little and listen to him speak.

"And that was our sponsor of the day! Though before I end this show for the night I have quite a special guest featured today so stick around until the end!" Alastor glances at you. "Dearly beloved, for your entertainment it's my pleasure to introduce to you Hell's newest star"--

Star...it makes you blush.

--"the talented, lovely demoness, Y/N L/N!" Alastor steps back, pressing a few more buttons and the instrumental of the song you're going to sing begins to play.
No turning back now.
With another inhale of breath and a swallow of saliva, you lick your lips that went dry, and step closer to the microphone, beginning to sing the opening lyrics.

Alastor sits down at his desk once more, crossing his legs as he leans forward to watch you through the booth window. Though you're inside the booth, he can faintly hear your singing, and oh...how his heart swoons once more.

He can't help but prop his head in his hand and sigh softly, watching you as you sing with your angelic voice.
Where had YOU been all his afterlife? It bugs him to think he's spent years in Hell and this is his first time meeting you.

But he will admit one thing...now that he's heard your singing voice, he doesn't think he can go without it.
It's almost like a drug--his version of a drug, at least--something he's already so deeply addicted too. Something he wants to take for himself and share with no one.

Goodness...he might be reaching the points of obsession. And how...dangerous that could get.
Especially if someone puts up a fight. Though, you wouldn't put up a fight, would you? Of course, it's always thrilling for him when someone tries to resist him and his desires. But he hopes you're not like that...he wants this to go smoothly...that way it works out for both your parts, and not remain one-sided.

As you reach near the end of your song, he begins to silently applaud you, giving you a thumbs up with a wide grin.
Your chest tingles softly, from both nervousness at the fact you're actually singing for hundreds of strangers out there in Hell, and in joy because the one you admire and are a fan of is applauding you.

A dream you didn't expect to come true. And a dream you didn't know you wanted to come true until it happened.
As the final instrumental parts come to an end, Alastor stands up and speaks into the microphone.

"Wasn't that absolutely wonderful?! A woman with a sense of style and class in her singing! I must say I do believe Hell has a new star, and that star is Y/N L/N! And that my fellow sinners concludes our session for the day. For those of you out there listening, have a good night and above all...stay tuned."

Alastor ends with his own laughter, the sounds of static echoing to add a little touch a fear into people's hearts, before he presses the OFF AIR button and sighs deeply, clasping his hands together. "I do love a good day on the air," he looks at you, "you did wonderful my dear. Simply astonishing!"

You chuckle, another blush on your cheeks from his compliment, before the next thing he says makes your heart freeze.

"Darling, I think you are the missing piece to a marvelous show, and I simply cannot picture my radio show without your one-of-a-kind voice serenading...so," he takes a step closer. "Shall we make a deal?"

You gulp. The word deal should never be taken lightly, especially when it comes to a place like Hell, and especially if the one offering a deal, is an Overlord.
Down here, deals are instant soul-claimers, sealing of contracts that state you are giving your soul to someone who in return will grant you whatever wish you desire. Though it sounds harmless on the outside...it's dangerous on the inside.

And you should know, since you're a victim to Valentino.
A shudder runs down your spine, and you lick your lips once more. "I'm not giving my soul to you."

"Your soul?" Alastor laughs, "heavens no! I wouldn't dream of asking for your soul. No no no that wouldn't do at all," he clasps your chin softly, tilting your head so that your eyes gaze into his. "Here is my proposal. You continue to sing on my radio show--and my radio show only--and I will be your manager. And I'll also add this...any sort of problem you face, or trouble you're in, call my name, and I will come to your aid. You just need to agree to continue to sing for me...is it a deal?" he whispers against your ear, sending a wave of tingles to run up and down your body.

You chew on your bottom lip in a hesitant and nervous manner. His deal does sound too good to refuse, but don't they always sound like that? Someone with his soul count must be a master at using his words and the perfect tones to convince someone.

And deep down...you can't help but feel yourself leaning towards accepting this deal of his.
You've been trying your best to run as fast and as far away from Valentino, though you fear he has eyes and ears throughout Pentagram city, and that he could find you one day when you least expect it.

If you want to escape someone like Valentino...you fear that you'll have to trust another Overlord.
You swallow, and nod. "Alright, I accept your deal."

"Lovely," he takes your hand and kisses your knuckles, "we shall plan out a week's worth of songs for you to sing. I will send you a sheet of the hours my radio show will be on each day of the week. If there are any questions you have, just come to me and I'll happily answer."

He bows. "I bid you good night, my dear."

Alastor snaps his fingers and becomes a shadow, slipping through the cracks in his flooring.
You swallow the lump in your throat that re-appeared after he left, and you raise a hand to your chest. You're playing with fire...and Hell...how you hope you won't get severely burned while doing so.

SEE YOU IN PART 3/FINALE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
101K 3.2K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
107K 2.6K 28
What happens when Angel and Al fall fast and deep into love, what challenges will they face? Bask in the glory of my beautiful overly protective boys...
21.8K 632 11
So this is gay, if u don't like, don't read. It's also my first story lmao. Idk how this works but I'll try ig. The story is about Lucifer, king of h...