Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥

9. I am ready

2.5K 181 3
By ___unknownwrites___

Author's POV:

"Mmm....leave me! What do you people want from me!?", Aradhya was shouting at the top of her voice. She was sitting on a chair with her hands tied with the arms of the chair. She couldn't see anything as her eyes were covered with a blind fold.

"Aye ladki! Chup! Nahi toh ek padhegi!", said a man.
(Hey girl! Shut up at once! Or else you'll get one tight slap!)

"Haath laga k toh dikha saaley! Ekbar mere haath khul gaye na toh dekhna kya haal karti hoon tera!", Aradhya said her teeth grinning.
(Touch me if you can fucker! If my hands get untied then see what I'll do to you!)

"Isko boss hi sambhal sakte hai!", said the man smirking. "Chup chap baitho yaha! Boss ayenge toh aur zyada chikh na hoga tumko!"
(Only boss can handle her!; Sit here quietly! You'll have to scream more when boss will come!)

Adhiraj was watching all this quietly from a corner. He only had a smirk on his face, meanwhile Aradhya kept on screaming on the top of her voice cursing the two men who were standing beside her with cuss words.

"Bhaiya! Aaj toh yeh kaan se khoon nikal degi. Aapko jo karna hai jaldi karo na! Isko zyada der yaha rakkha toh main zaroor mar jaunga!", saying Yuvraj stood beside Adhiraj.
(Brother! Our ears will start bleeding now. Whatever you want to do, please do it fast! If we keep her for another second here then I'll die for sure!)

"Where is Amandeep Singh!?", Adhiraj asked Yuvraj in his usual throaty voice.

"He denied to come at first but your method worked! He's on the way!", Yuvraj replied back smirking.

"Okay! Let's meet her. Remove her blind fold.", Adhiraj ordered his men walking towards Aradhya's direction.

Adhiraj's men did whatever he instructed them to do. They opened Aradhya's blind fold. Aradhya lifted her eyes open and took a glance around her surroundings. The place where she was consisted of an empty room with minimum lights, no fans, no furniture nothing. It was a store room kinda place. She finally lifted her eyes to look at the person standing in front of her and was shocked. Her eyes showed anger, agitation, disappointment, sadness as if she hadn't expected it to be him. To be Adhiraj.

"You!?", she muttered in a low voice. Her tone contained a huge amount of shock and disappointment.

"Yes baby, it's me! Welcome Aradhya Singh.", Adhiraj said chuckling. "You didn't expect it to be me!?", further spoke Adhiraj reading what Aradhya's eyes conveyed.

"What do you want from me Mr. Randhawa!?", she said. A lone tear dropped from her eyes.

"Will tell you everything. But first let your brother come and look at you like this darling!", Adhiraj whispered leaning closer to her ears in his throaty voice.

"Are you trying to blackmail my brother by kidnapping me!?", saying Aradhya chuckled. Adhiraj and Yuvraj's brows arched in a thin line seeing her chuckle, rather laugh.

"What's so funny about it?", now asked Yuvraj wrinkling his brows.

"Aap logo ne yeh sab karne se pehele thoda research nahi kiya!? Mere bhaiya ko mere barey mein ghanta kuch farak padhta hai! Unko agar pata chala k main kidnap ho gayi hoon toh woh kabhi bhi nahi ayenge yaha! Rather woh apko thank you kahenge k chalo humare zindagi se ek kala saya dur ho gaya hai! Aap logo ne bekar mujhe yaha pakad rakhha hai! I had plans this evening.", Aradhya said sighing.
(Didn't you guys do some research before doing all this!? My brother doesn't even give a fuck about me! If he comes to know that I am kidnapped then he'll never come to save me! Instead he'll thank you saying that finally an ill omen has left his life forever! You guys have kidnapped me for no reason! I had plans this evening.)

"What plans did you have!?", Adhiraj asked her with his brows raised.

"Virat, I and Nihar would be visiting a nightclub today! You spoilt everything Mr. Randhawa!", she replied him back coolly.

Listening to Virat's name, made Adhiraj's blood boil in anger. He didn't like that boy at all. Especially with Aradhya.

"Then kidnapping you was my best decision ever!", he murmured into his breath making it partially audible.

"Sorry what!?", Aradhya asked him.

"Listen girl! Don't try to act smart. You know I can make your life a living hell!? And your brother is going to come here. Rather all our close ones will be here today!", said Adhiraj smirking.

"What do you mean Mr. Randhawa!? My brother won't come. Now please leave me!", Aradhya said wincing in pain. Her hands had bruised due to the metal chains which were tied too tightly around her wrist. Adhiraj looked at her hands. He wanted to rip off those chains off her hands but couldn't.

Suddenly they heard the sound of the door opening. All of their gaze shifted towards the door. Adhiraj smirked looking at his very much expected guest. Aradhya was also surprised looking at her brother and her sister in law along with Niharika and Akash.

"See baby, I told you na...all your close ones will be here today!", said Adhiraj leaning towards Aradhya.

"Where am I!?", she asked him in amazement.

"Jaipur!", he smirked and walked towards Amandeep.

"Hello Mr. Singh! Aap bohot nakhre dikha rahe the toh humme apna style use karna padha! I hope mere admiyon ne zyada zabardasti nahi kiya!", Adhiraj said smirking.
(Hello Mr. Singh! You were throwing too much of tantrums so I had to use my style! I hope my men didn't force you much!)

"What do you want from me Mr. Randhawa!? Please leave us! You can do whatever you want with this girl, but please leave me and my wife alone!", Amandeep said in a pleading tone.

"What are you saying Aman! Your sister is kidnapped by Adhiraj Randhawa! How can you be so heartless!? Mr. Randhawa please leave her! She has nothing to do with all this. I know aap kis baat ka badla le rahe ho but please! Aradhya is nowhere in this!", said Divya pleading Adhiraj with her hands joined.
(What are you saying Aman! Your sister is kidnapped by Adhiraj Randhawa! How can you be so heartless!? Mr. Randhawa please leave her! She has nothing to do with all this. I know Mr. Randhawa for what you are taking revenge like this but please! Aradhya is nowhere in this!)

"You don't know anything Mrs. Singh! We have a lot to sort out right Aman? My best friend. Ahaaa...used to be my best friend!", Adhiraj asserted in his throaty voice which sounded much scary.

"Adhiraj bhaiya, please leave her na! I don't know what happened between you and Aman bhaiya, but Aaru cannot be involved in both of your matters. Please leave her!", now said Niharika crying.

"Yuvraj! Shift everyone into the house. Aradhya as well! Mr. Singh, we'll have a nice little conversation here!", said Adhiraj.

Aradhya was untied and everybody was shifted into the house from the backdoor except Amandeep Singh. Aradhya saw Adhiraj and her brother talking, her brother was gradually turning pale and tensed. She couldn't decipher what was happening.
.
.
.
Inside the house:

"Where are we!?", Aradhya asked Niharika. "And main Udaipur se Jaipur kaise agayi!?"
(And how did I come to Jaipur from Udaipur!?)

"Yeh Raichand Villa hai! Meri di ka sasural.", Niharika said to Aradhya in a low voice.
(This is Raichand Villa! My sister's in laws house.)

"What!? That means Armaan bhaiya is also....", Aradhya couldn't complete but got cut off by Niharika.

"No no! Jiju doesn't know anything about this! He's even shocked seeing all of us here. I don't know what's going on Aaru! Some decorations and all is going on outside the lawn, as if some wedding pandal is being constructed.", said Niharika.

Suddenly both of them heard two people arguing. It was Amandeep and Divya. Aradhya and Niharika approached towards their room.

"No no no! Aman! Are you mad! How can you even do this. She's your own sister, your own blood!", Divya said glaring.

"Divya you don't understand! Humko footpath mein baithna padhega. This is the only option! And we can't afford this kind of situation now Divi! Think about yourself! Think about the one growing inside you!", now said Aman holding Divya's hands.
(Divya you don't understand! We have to sit on the footpath. This is the only option! And we can't afford this kind of situation now Divi! Think about yourself! Think about the one growing inside you!)

"But that doesn't mean k tum tumhari behen ko aise bech daloge Aman! How could you agree to such an alliance! Usne bol diya aur tumne maan liya!", said Divya.
(But that doesn't mean that you'll sell off your sister like this Aman! How could you agree to such an alliance! He told you and you agreed!)

"Arrey! Main uss ladki ko bech kaha raha hoon!? Adhiraj usse shadi karna chahata hai isme kya galat hai!? Aur agar maine mana kiya toh woh humari company cheen lega Divya aur tumhe bhi maar dega...sath sath humare bachhe ko bhi!", Aman said gulping the lump formed in his throat.
(Oh god! When did I sell that girl!? Adhiraj wants to marry her, what's the big deal about that!? And if I denied then he would take away my company Divya and would kill you....along with our child!)

"Whatt!", Aradhya yelled in surprise. Her eyes had turned red and her sobs now became audible.

"Aaru! Don't cry baby. Nothing will happen to you!", Divya cooed her.

"Bhabhi, kab hua yeh!?", Aradhya said pointing towards her stomach.
(Bhabhi, wheh did this happen!?)

"Aaj hi! Hum dono hospital gaye the report lene...tab hi inn logo ne humko utha liya!", said Divya.
(Today only! We both went to the hospital to collect the reports...then only these men asked both of us to come along with them!)

"Please Aradhya! Get married to Adhiraj. Let us live in peace please!", Aman said to Aradhya in a pleading tone.

"Yeh meri papa ki company hai! Bohot mehenat se unhone yeh sab kuch banaya tha...iske liye agar mujhe apni jaan dena padhe toh main woh bhi karne k liye tayaar hoon. Aur iss bachhe ka bhi koi kasoor nahi hai! Main ek bachhe ki jaan kabhi nahi le sakti! Main aap k liye kuch nahi kar rahi hoon bhaiya!", Aradhya said and left the room.
(This is my father's company! He had established this company after so much of hardworking....for this I am even ready risk my life if I have to. And most importantly this baby has nothing to do with all this! I cannot take away a baby's life! I am doing nothing for you brother!)

"Aaru wait!", saying Divya and Niharika followed her.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yeh kya pagal pan hai bhaiya!? Aap uss ladki se shadi karna chahate ho!", Yuvraj said rubbing his temple.
(What kind of a madness is this brother!? You want to marry that girl!)

"Yes!", Adhiraj replied him in his usual cold voice.

"But bhaiya why!? You don't even love her!", now said Armaan.

"Adhiraj, if you are marrying her just to seek revenge then please don't do it beta! She has nothing to do with all this! She wasn't even there in this country when all this happened!", said Rajashree in a pleading tone.

"Shut up at once! Ladka jo bhi kar raha hai soch samajh k kar raha hai! Tujhe jo karna hai kar beta.", said Rajdeep.
(Shut up at once! Whatever our son is doing, he has reasons behind it! Do whatever you think good son.)

"Maa, don't worry! You trust me right!? Adhiraj Randhawa never does anything without thinking.", Adhiraj said to her mother, cupping her cheeks. "And baba, maa se tameez se baat karna sikh lijiye!", he said glaring at his father.
(And father, learn to speak with my mother with respect!)

"Bhaiya! I know you are attracted towards her, but this isn't the way! Aradhya didi is a very nice soul bhaiya! Don't do something that would turn her life into a living hell. Her life would depend on how you treat her if you both get married!", now said Yashika. A lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Yashi! I promise not to do anything wrong. I have different plans for her. And maybe you are right! This attraction is driving me crazy. I now want her in my life.", Adhiraj said caressing her hair lovingly hugging her.

"Mr. Randhawa!", Aradhya spoke out standing in front of them. Her face was red, her eyelashes had completely soaked with tears that pooled down her eyes uncontrollably. Adhiraj looked at her along with the others.

Adhiraj went towards her and wrapped her with his coat as Aradhya was wearing her gym clothes and also he could see his father again eyeing her in a wrong way.

"I am ready!", Aradhya said looking directly into his eyes.

"For what?", Adhiraj asked her in amazement.

"I am ready to become Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa.", she said her gaze still fixed towards him.

Everybody in the room was shocked listening to her. Even Adhiraj was a bit startled.

"Aaru....", Niharika and Divya said in unison but got cutt off when Aradhya lifted her hand signalling them
to stop.

"Kab karni hai shaadi!?", she mumbled in a low voice that only Adhiraj could hear her.
(When are we getting married!?)

    ****

Hello everyone 👋🏻
Double update for all my lovlies🩷
Thank you for reading this story, adding to your reading lists!
How was the update ? Do tell me in the comments.
Keep voting, keep reading, keep supporting 🩷✨
Next update coming soon!
Love you all!
Bye bye🩷👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
805K 53.3K 40
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
161K 8.4K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...