Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student × Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2

Bonus 3

3.1K 215 73
By imaginesnher

Years later

Writer's pov

The evening held an air of excitement as Arini wrapped herself in the delicate folds of her light blue saree. A light necklace was adding the touch of elegance in her look. She was looking like a perfect fairy, coming down from sky.

They were going out with their friends tonight, for just a little friendly dinner, to share laughter and what not. Years passed away but still their friends group was same as before. They were in a good touch with everyone and spent times like this alot.

After applying lip gloss, Arini looked at herself in the mirror. She giggled looking at those glossy lips. She loved getting ready like this. When she was looking at the mirror, she had no idea that someone else was blessing his eyes also by looking at her. She did not feel anyone else's presence in the room but there was someone who entered just now and hitched his breath looking at that beauty.

The 'he' no one but her husband, Shrey.

Years passed away but Shrey's heartbeats were still able to increase whenever he looked at Arini. It felt like nothing has changed, they are meeting for the first time.

Slowly he took steps to her and held her shoulder. She flinched at first but then saw his reflection on the mirror. A big smile appeared on her lips, just as her eyes met with Shrey. Arini turned around and looked at him, asking, " How am I looking? "

Shrey just looked at her and kept on looking at her, rather than complimenting her. His mouth did not move even a little bit. He just kept on looking at her

Arini giggled, looking at his reaction. She stood up and turned totally to him while cupping his face within her palms. " You look so handsome you know " She said and did not forget to place a kiss on his lips.

Shrey's riverie broke when she was about to leave. Holding her wrist, he stopped her and asked, " Where are you going? "

" Downstairs. They will come soon "

Taking steps to her, he stood in front of her frame and said, " But they did not yet" Came his whisper.

Arini looked at the time before answering him " But look at the time. They will arrive at anytime. Let's go down stairs. "

She stated but Shrey wasn't in the mood of listening to her. Instead he wrapped hands around her and pulled her closer. Arini's hands placed on his chest automatically to maintain the little distance between them which was definitely of no use to Shrey.

" You know what you look so beautiful " He said while tugging a strand behind her air. Arini rolled her eyes and said, " You took too much time to say this. I'm not taking it anymore "

Shrey brought his face little closer to him and said, " I was speechless. You should understand how much pretty you looked in my eyes "

Her cheeks were getting red this time and she felt the rising heartbeats inside.

Instantly she looked down and said, " Oh " Arini couldn't utter more than that when she was pulled by him more closer.

" Look at me. I need those to look at me " His lips went so close to her that she could feel the hot breaths all over her face.

" Shre--" The attempt of saying his name did not work when Shrey already pressed lips over her. Arini closed her eyes suddenly when he started to move his lips slowly over her. It was a slow and deep kiss. But still that was intense enough to make her knees weaker.

" You..... You will..... r... ruin..mmhhm....my......mhh....lip gloss... " She mumbled somehow. Parting lips away from her for a few seconds, Shrey looked at her flushed face, saying, " I will apply it again " Just as he said that, he did not wait for another minute anymore and joined lips with her. This time it was little harsh than before.

Arini's legs felt trouble to stand. And her mind was not working straight. Shrey's one hand went to caress her hair to make her more comfortable. And with another hand, he was holding Arini tightly so that she doesn't fall. He knew that her knees become weak always.

He left her lips only to move towards the cheeks. He started showering kisses there as well. Arini could feel how badly her lip gloss was ruined by now. She held him tightly and uttered, " You....you're ru....ruining my makeup.... Shrey... "

Just as Shrey heard that, he stopped and muttered near her ear, sending shivers down her body, "really?" That was not going to stop. He just teased her.

And soon Arini felt, a skin of her neck being tugged in between his teeth softly. But it did not take much time turn that soft grip to be hard. He pulled it hard making her mouth leave a moan.

She closed and then opened her eyes hurriedly. Looked at the door. Though it was closed, Arini was scared. What if anyone enters? Her lips trembled, " Shrey... Shrey.. You should leave me "

" Hnn.. " He shook his head and his hair tickled in her neck making her more insane. Soon she felt him pulling the pallu. She gripped that with one hand tightly and whisper yelled. " What are you doing? I am all ready. You can't do this now " Flush was plastered in her face.

" I can make you ready again. No worries. " Words came out of his mouth.

Arini wanted to stop but she left another moan " Aaahh " This time, it was little harder. The bite was harsher.

" W.. What... Actually are you doing..... I don't want to hide my neck today.... Don't... "

" Sorry it's too late to warn now "

The pallu fall down. Arini gripped it tightly, unable to give him anymore answers. Shrey started peppering kisses all over her neck. He knew from where to start and how to make her crazy.

But suddenly a cry was heard. " Maaaaaa babaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaa "

Arini winded her eyes. And pushed Shrey so hard that he directly fall on the floor. The redness was still available on her face. " Tod diya Arini tumne toh " Shrey groaned in pain while his butt felt like breaking.

( you broke me Arini)

" Maaaa maaa " Suddenly the door opened and a tiny baby girl came inside. " Maaa maaa " That innocent baby blabbered gaining attention from their mom, dad.

" W.. What happened Raina? " Arini stuttered and started fixing her pallu.

Shrey noticed how flushed Arini was. He shook his head while saying, "don't worry Arini. Riana is too small to understand that we were doing something"

" Shut up " She shot back.

" Maa maa " The little one toddled forward.   " Ui ui.....ui " And she tried to communicate with her not so clear words. Arini and Shrey exchanged a glance, their expressions had a mix of bewilderment and concern.

" Ui ui maa babaa " The little baby kept on trying to make them understand. But suddenly a loud voice of cries came from downstairs. Arini and shrey looked at each other in shock. Without wasting time, they both ran to the downstairs.

" It was all your fault. Why did you come to me, leaving kids alone " Arini accused Shrey while her feet ran faster.

Shrey was fixing Riana in his hands and retorted, " Who knew that they will create any mess? "

" Ghar mein bacche hai.. Mom, dad are not even at home. You should think about that Shrey "

( we have kids at home)

Shrey narrowed his eyes and did not wait a minute to say, " Okay. Next time, just come to me. I will not even look at you huh "

Arini just huffed and did not answer anything to him.

Reaching downstairs, they were greeted by the sight of two children in tears. Mishti, the seven years old kid, daughter of Kalpana and Ankit, sat kn the floor. Her sobs were echoing through the house.

" What's wrong Mishti? " Arini kneeled down in front of her and asked while caressing her back.

" I... I.... Fall down..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Mishti's cries reached to the highest volume, forcing Arini to cover her ears. "Hey it's okay. Show me where it is hurting" Arini said gently, lifting Mishti onto her lap.

" Show me Mishti " And like a good child, she pointed at her knee, telling her that it's hurting and offering comfort. Arini saw a small scratch there and started rubbing that place.

Meanwhile Shrey turned his attention to that little boy who was also crying. " What happened to you Ryan? " Shrey asked.

Shriyan was their kid, also seven, same as Mishti.

" D... Don't cry... " Raina attempted to wipe her brother's face. Shrey chuckled at his little baby's action. " See Ryan, your sister is saying the same. Tell me where is it hurting? Did you fall too? " Shrey asked.

Ryan shook his head and his sobs were subsiding into sniffles. "Then why the tears? " His father, Shrey asked and wiped his face. Raina also extended her arms to wipe them. Shrey took her closer to her brother and she wiped it.

" Why are you crying? Hmm? "

Pointing those small fingers towards Mishti, Ryan said, " Because she is crying. " His innocence touched his father's heart. Shrey looked at his child holding an awe in his eyes. He was surely like her mom.

" Okay then let's go and vanish her pain. " With that Shrey held Ryan in his another hand and took him to Mishti who was still crying in Arini's arms.

" Don't cry Mishti. Sweet girls don't cry. And You're so sweet. " Arini cooed.

" Let's vanish her pain. " Shrey gently guided Ryan's hand to rub in small, gentle circles. "Just like this, slowly" Shrey whispered in his ears and he followed his father's words.

" Your pain will run away Mishti " Ryan murmured, his words a simple spell of comfort.

Mishti's gaze lifted up to him. And her cries died soon.

And suddenly the door bell rang. Arini stood up to open the door. It revealed Ankit, Kalpana with their little daughter, Titli and Madhav, Radha with their little daughter Pari.

" What happened to her? I heard Mishti's cries from the road " Kalpana asked entering.

" Oh she fall down " Arini replied and watched Kalpana holding her baby.

Just as they stepped in, Raina ran to her friends, Titli and Pari. Those three were of same age and were best friends already like their parent. Ankit, Madhav & Shrey.

" You must be jumping for no reason and then fall down, right? " Kalpana asked that little creature who stopped sobbing just then, was not prepared to get an earful from her mom.

" She was jumping on my back " Suddenly Ryan complained. His tears were still there in the corner of his eyes.

" She told me to be a horse " He added and in no time, earned a slap on his arm.

" Aah " He cried out. It was Mishti who beat him.

" Mishti! " Kalpana winded her eyes and glared at her. That small kid pouted, surely did not like how her mother scolded her.

" I don't like him" Mishti confessed.

" I don't like her " Ryan also confirmed

Arini sighed looking at the whole scene. How days changed so quickly? Turning to Shrey, she stood beside him. " Kids are like headache Shrey " She confessed the truth. It felt like she wanted to say it from long ago but now confessed it.

A smirk appeared on Shrey's lips. It was just to mock at her. " Who told you to make them? " Arini pouted hearing him. She was the first one who became so excited about kids and wanted to have one.

" You were not happy with Ryan so you made Raina too. Now enjoy " Shrey clapped his hands sarcastically and got back to their past days. He cried looking at Arini's during the first delivery. He was very sure that he does not want anymore kids because seeing his wife in that much pain was too much. But then again, it was Arini's plan to have a baby girl.

" Unnnmmmm " making weird noises cutely, Arini tried to hold Shrey's fingers but Shrey jerk her off. " No no.. Don't hold my hand. Then you will say that I don't care about kids. No no don't " Shrey remembered her previous words so he played along.

Arini's pout went bigger. She kept on staring at Shrey who ended up saying, " Don't even give me that look "

" You are so rude " Arini retorted.

" Thank you " Wearing a fake forced smile, Shrey muttered. Arini pouted but soon that sad pout turned into angry glare. " Okay. I won't talk to you " Stomping on her foot, she also took a few steps away from him and stood there alone. Her nose became red because of anger this time.

That anger aroused when Pari asked pointing at her neck " Arini aunty, what happened to your neck "

Arini winded her eyes and then touched her neck. Her eyes suddenly went to check everyone's side, who were present in the room. They were looking at her too. And not just them, the owner of the mark was looking at her too.

She quickly hide that mark with her hair and said " Oh... I applied lipstick there by mistake baby "

Somehow that answer closed Pari's mouth, she again started to play with other kids but others were trying hard to not smile.

Arini felt like hiding somewhere. Only because of this, she told Shrey to not do anything. " What will happen to him? I have to suffer with it now. " Arini said, gritting her teeth.

Shrey looked at his woman. He felt little bad for troubling his wife like this. He slowly took steps to her and tried to hold her hand. " No. Stay away. " She barked. But he held that anyway.

" Did you stay away when I was yelling at you that? Why should I now? " Shrey said.

" I never bit you. Huh. You're so bad. "

Giving a squeeze on her hand, Shrey said, " Don't worry, I won't bite you there anymore. Somewhere else so that you can hide it better "

Arini looked at him with an 'are you serious look' but soon that broke into a smile on her lips. She made the grip tighter on his hand and gave him a side hug.

That's what she wanted. A wonderful life with Shrey and that's what she was living now. She made him understand about her stupid heart finally and made him a stupid for her now.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I hope you enjoyed the bonus. And this is the final chapter of this book. No more chapters will be added anymore. I can add if by any chance, I feel like to write about Shrey and Arini again. But for now I am not writing.

This book got 177k reads .... It's like a dream. I never thought I would cross 100k ever and now it's 177k reads. Thanks to each one of you for witnessing this sweet journey of Shrey Arini 💗

I have decided to write a whole series now! That means, there will be separate books for Ankit, Madhav, Kalpana and their kids as well <3

And I'm thinking of starting a royal romance/historic romance series as well <3

So follow me to read more books ❤

Bye bye guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
803K 70.6K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
415K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...