Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 12

60 4 0
By Stark2nd

As I sought an answer to my thoughts, the truth hit me squarely. Of course Lestilaut was different; the Lestilaut I knew was already a teenager.

We were in the first year of the academy, and it was highly likely that he hadn't fully developed his personality yet.

Moreover, like his sister, Lady Hannelore, he was a candidate to become the next AUB of Dunkelfelger. It wouldn't be sensible for him to cause trouble between duchies in his first year.

My thoughts swirled in my mind as I processed this revelation.

If Lestilaut was different at this moment, what implications would this have for the personalities of others? Would they also be experiencing changes and evolving as we progressed in our time at the academy?

Lost in these questions, I brought my hand to my chin in a pensive gesture, casting my gaze downward in an attempt to concentrate.

Though I heard murmurs around me, I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I completely ignored any attempts at external communication.

Uncertainty washed over me as I wondered what other secrets this new world I was discovering might hold.

Could it be that all the characters from the novel were subject to changes and transformations, just as Lestilaut was experiencing at this moment? The possibility was bewildering and filled me with unease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
745K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...