Bad Guys:The Rookie one shots

By Grimstone15

With the Bad Guys going straight, there's now a ton a new villains who seemed to have taken their place. Just... More

School
Mishap
Nightmare
Halloween
Friend
Trauma
Scam
Video
Visit
Rage
Karma
Injury
Teacher
Prison
Christmas
Drugged
Idiot
Defense
Sisterly
Cackletta
Blackmailed
Phonecall
Yandere
Hangout
Hacker
Cellmate
Ex
Unfortunate
Unseen
Shiny
Father's day
Special:Halloween Havoc
Hunted
Grudges
Brainwashed
Special:Christmas
Bounty
Voice Ideas
Behemoth
Lustful
Veteran
Hybrid
Irritable
Dual
Tabloids
Boyfriend
Secrets

Master

145 1 6
By Grimstone15

Julie and her friends were in gym class.

Coach:Alright. Now, the school has decided to implement a martial arts program to help with self defense. Mostly due to the fact that we have several dozen villains running around.

Aki:Surprised it took this long honestly.

Coach:Now, to help with this program, we have Martial Arts Teacher, Master Tigress.

Out steepted a female Tiger, wearing traditional looking Chinese clothes.

Tigress:Alright kids, let's begin.

Tigress was very strict, exhausting most of the kids. Their muscles were sore beyond belief

Ethan:That woman does not screw around. Kinda reminds me of your Mom, Ringtail.

Julie:Yeah. Actually, now that you mention it, she's using the same moves as my Mom.

It was Julie's turn to face Tigress. To Tigress's surprise, Julie was one of the first students that actually had a proper fight, as she could counter most of Tigress's moves. Tigress seemed to take notice. Later, Julie went to Diane's house.

Diane:You okay? You look a bit tired.

Julie:Sorry, just a little pooped. We had a martial arts program in gym class, and the teacher was RUTHLESS.

Diane:Really? Who was the teacher?

Julie:Some woman named Master Tigress.

Diane spat her drink out in shock.

Diane:Master...Tigress?

Julie:You know her?

Diane:She was my sensei!

Julie:What?!

Diane:Where do you think I learned all my moves.

Julie:I thought those moves she did was familiar.

Just then, Diane's phone buzzed.

Diane:Hello?

Tigress:Hello Diane.

Diane:Master?!

She quickly composed herself.

Diane:Why are you calling me?

Tigress:There was a raccoon in the gym I was at today, and I noticed her moves seemed quite similar to yours. I was wondering if you'd like to take her to my dojo to pay a visit?

Diane:Uh...sure...

She then hung up. Julie then rode with Diane to the dojo.

Diane:I haven't spoken to Master Tigress for a few years. It'll be weird to see her again.

They reached the dojo, where they found Tigress teaching a class. The class was dismissed and the two went up to Tigress.

Tigress:Diane Foxington.

Diane:Sensei.

Both Diane and Julie bowed with Tigress.

Tigress:So, I was right to assume this girl was your daughter.

Diane:And I couldn't be more proud of her.

The three walked inside.

Diane:So uh...why did you want to see us about?

Tigress:I was curious as to how one of my best students was doing, given that we didn't exactly end on good terms.

Julie:What does that mean?

Diane:When she found out I was using her training to steal things...she kicked me out.

Tigress:True. But, I am relieved to see that you're putting your training to a more useful pursuit. And passing it down to your daughter.

As they began chatting, someone snuck up from behind Julie and put their hand on her shoulder. Her reflexes kicked in and she flung the person over her shoulder and onto the floor. The person turned out to be a young female gray fox

Julie:Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!

???:It's alright. Serves me right for sneaking up on someone.

Julie helped her up.

Tigress:This is Zhen. One of my youngest students. She's been living here at the dojo for a few years now.

Julie:Sorry about tossing you. So many villains try to sneak attack me, it's become a reflex.

Zhen:It's all good. Honestly, that was kinda impressive.

Diane:Why don't you two get to know each other?

Julie began walking with Zhen. Zhen showed Julie her room.

There were shelves and few toys and other trinkets.

Zhen:It's not much, but it's better than nothing.

Julie:So you've been here for years?

Zhen:Yep. Honestly, it's pretty much my home.

Julie:How'd you end up here anyway?

Zhen sighed as she sat next to Julie.

Zhen:As long as I can remember, I didn't have any parents. So I mostly did what I had to do to survive. Stealing food, toiletries, the usual. Unfortunately, I ended up with a bad crowd, and ended up joining with a low life. He saw my potential and began to train me. 

Julie:Then what?

Zhen:For a test, he wanted me to break into the school and steal some valuables. However, Tigress caught me. I was terrified I was gonna get arrested. However, she recognized I was in a bad place, and took me in, and began teaching me. To be honest...she's kinda like a mom to me. But don't tell her that.

Julie:Why not?

Zhen:Because...I'm kinda nervous it might change our relationship. Like, she might not like it or something.

Meanwhile, Tigress was having a similar conversation with Diane.

Diane:So you kind of raised her?

Tigress:In a way, yes. I'll admit, while wasn't the biggest fan of kids, she kinda grew on me.

Diane:Have you ever told her that?

Tigress:Uh...I've been working on gathering the courage to d.o so.

Diane:I see. You know...I'm really sorry I used to use your methods for thievery.

Tigress:All in the past. Unlike...you know who.

Diane:Yeah. What did happen to him.

Tigress:He's been running this gang of thieves. Though I've heard he's been laying low for a while.

Just then, there was a loud boom! Both pairs raced outside. To their surprise, they found numerous snow leopards.

And at the center, was a huge buff male snow leopard.

Diane:Tai Lung?

Tai Lung:Governess. Fancy meeting you here. And Tigress.

Julie:Uh, 'scuse me. I'm kinda out of the loop here. Someone care to fill in the blanks?

Tigress:Back when I was a student here, Tai Lung and I were the two top students. Our original master put us against each other to see who was more worthy of being his successor. And I ended up getting chosen.

Tai Lung:Which is rubbish! I was here longer than you, and more skilled.

Tigress:Master dismissed you because you were arrogant, selfish, and cold hearted. And now I see you've started committing thievery.

Tai Lung:It's the second best thing I'm best at.

Tigress:What are you doing here anyway?

Tai Lung:I'm here for something a little more...personal.

He pointed to Zhen.

Tai Lung:I took you under my wing, teach you, and you just up and leave?!

Zhen:Like you were parent of the year.

Tai Lung growled.

Tai Lung:No matter. I am going to tear this dojo apart!

He signaled his soldiers to charge. The four readied up up, and began to fend off the snow leopards.

Zhen:Is this what a villain fight is like? It's awesome!

Julie:You bet.

Tai Lung was surprised that two children were defeating his students.

Tai Lung:How are you beating my students?!

Julie:Either you picked the worst students, or you're a lousy teacher.

Zhen:Or both.

Tai Lung growled. Eventually, all the students were defeated.

Tai Lung:I suppose if you want something done right, you must do it yourself.

The four tried to fight him off, however, he had counter attacks for each of their moves. Soon, both Tigress and Diane had been defeated.

Tai Lung:You can't win. You forget, I trained here too. I know every counter attack.

Zhen:Please tell me there's a plan B.

Julie thought for a moment.

Julie:I have an idea. Follow my lead.

Julie rushed in, and began fighting in a more brutish way, throwing numerous heavy punches.

Julie:What's wrong Tai Lung? Never fought someone fighting slugger style?

Zhen:Where'd you learn those moves?

Julie:My aunt may have taught me a thing or two.

Zhen began to get the hang of the fighting style, though she was still having issues. The fight ended when Julie drop kicked Tai Lung in the face. They helped Tigress and Diane up.

Tigress:Impressive work, you two.

Zhen:Well, we did learn from the best.

Tigress:I'll call the police.

As she was doing so, Tai Lung got back up from behind Tigress and charged towards her.

Zhen:Mom, look out!

She pushed Tigress out of the way and just as Tai Lung came towards her, she palm striked him right in his crotch, making him drop to his knees.

Zhen:Remember that pressure point move you taught me? Bet you're regretting that now.

She hit several pressure points on Tai Lung, resulting in him falling face down.

Julie:Uh, is he dead?

Zhen:He's only temporarily paralyzed.

They then noticed Tigress's surprised expression. Zhen realized what she blurted out. Tigress walked over to Zhen.

Zhen:Master, I'm so sorry I said that! I was caught up in the moment, and I-

She was cut off by Tigress hugging her.

Tigress:You have nothing to apologize for...my child...to be honest, I've kinda been feeling a similar way to you, too.

Zhen returned the hug. Later, Tai Lung and his students were arrested, and Tai Lung was put in a straight jacket.

Zhen:This was, honestly fun. You should teach me those moves.

Julie:Anytime. We could hang out some point.

Zhen:Sounds good. Though for now, I have some...things I need to do.

She walked off with Tigress. Meanwhile, Tai Lung was thrown into prison with the other villains.

Tai Lung:Unbelievable. I have to rot these low class warriors?

Clamp:Like you're one to talk, Mr.Kung Fu expert.

Tai Lung grabbed Clamp by the throat.

Tai Lung:Insult me again, and I crack your head open.

He then let go and walked off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 16.7K 31
This is just some fluff that I've wanted to write for awhile. The draft has been run through my friends who enjoyed i immensely WARNING: SOME OF THE...
168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
638 19 15
One-Shots, after a year or so of this being up on Quotev I decided to move it here. The earlier chapters are a little rough due to having written the...
21.2K 283 14
These are just a bunch of one shots that really have nothing to do wit each other. Please don't hate me coz this i my first ever fanfic so I'm not re...