Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 78

883 35 5
By demetriusperry

~One week after Nagisa's rampage~
Outside of the Sixth Unit base, the sound of gunshots could be heard as Yachiho and Sahara were following the training plan that Nagisa had for them. Right now, Sahara used Point-Blank Crazy Sheep to suddenly increase her speed as she was in front of Yachiho. The moment this happened, Yachiho smiled as she suddenly struck a pose.

"Golden Hour:Q.T.E."

Just as she struck the pose, time was frozen in place as Sahara was stuck in her position. With only five seconds, Yachiho suddenly lunged forward. As time resumed, Sahara suddenly fell to the ground as she felt all the damage she took all at once. As Yachiho walked over to Sahara, she helped the girl stand back up.

"Wow....that technique Nagi-chan taught you really is something."

"Yeah. At first we focused on building up my physical strength. Afterwards, he taught me this form of fighting called CQC. He says with enough practice, I can even use my gun in conjunction with this fighting style."

He surpassed them, there was no point in denying that. Yachiho and Sahara both knew Nagisa had already surpassed them. However, that wasn't any excuse for them to stop trying to close the gap. Whenever there was time, Nagisa would help them train and improve. Though, while they were walking inside of the base, the two young women didn't see Nagisa in sight as Tenka was sitting at the table with a  worried expression on her face.

"Sorry, I just sent Nagisa to the place he needed to go to."

"Eh, where did Tomioka go, Chief?"

"Well, right now he's with the Fifth Unit. Apparently the Head Commander ordered Nagisa to train the chiefs of each unit to a degree."

"Nagisa......are you sure you aren't pushing yourself too hard?"

~Meanwhile~
"Welcome to the Fifth Unit Base!!!!!"

"What the hell?"

That was the only response Nagisa could give. Despite the fact he effectively knocked her out in a flash during his rampage, she greeted him as if nothing happened. When the boy looked over at the other members, both just simply nodded their heads as if telling him to play along.

"Anyways, Nagi-chan, let me introduce you to these two lovely ladies! This right here is Itsuki Kaiko!"

"Nice to meet you, i'm the vice chief here in the fifth unit. If you have any wounds or injuries, feel free to come to me."

"Excellent introduction, Kaiko-chan. And this here is the adorable Tokoyama Saki."

As Yakumo introduced her, Saki and Nagisa just exchanged glances at each other. As both had rather extroverted chiefs, the two merely shook hands and nodded in agreement. Seeing this Yakumo smiled as Kaiko chuckled sheepishly.

"It's beautiful, Kaiko-chan!!!"

"A strange and quiet friendship is born."

~A few minutes later~
"This will be your room for the time being. If you need anything or the chief causes you trouble, just let me know."

"Thank you, Itsuki-san."

As he was shown to the room he'd sleep in, Nagisa thanked Kaiko for showing him around the base. Just as Kaiko left and Nagisa could no longer feel her presence, the boy suddenly dropped everything as he fell to his knees. As his hands were on the floor, he was breathing heavily as sweat began to drop from his face.

"You thought about it, didn't you? You thought about how easily you could kill everyone in this unit if you wanted to."

As Nagisa looked upwards, he saw a mirror in the room. While he looked at his reflection, he noticed how the reflection was covered in scars as black blood escaped from each one. Nagisa fought the urge to vomit at the sight as he found it hard to breathe.

"S-shut up......."

"It's a shame. You wouldn't have to go through all this if you stayed weak. Medusa's attention wouldn't be on you. And even if it was, you'd be so weak that the effects of Black Blood's madness would've already put you six feet under. The only reason you're suffering this much is because you're just that difficult to break. You're too strong, so the madness has to try even harder and even longer to break you apart."

"Shut.....up....."

"You know, Black Blood isn't the only thing at fault. All the madness does is amplify the negative emotions that were already in you. All those years of bloodlust after that incident that you had bottle up. The guilt you felt at not saving your sister and almost killing everyone the other day. It's starting to surface. Soon enough, Medusa and the Eight Gods of Thunder won't be the only things you might destroy."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!"

Having grown tired of listening to this madness, Nagisa suddenly slammed his right fist into the mirror. The boy was panting heavily as he soon fell upon his bed. While he accepted to do this task to help everyone grow stronger, there was another reason behind this. As he looked at the hand that broke the mirror, he noticed how the blood escaping from it was no longer red.

"Itsuki Kaiko. Her peach ability encases someone in a cocoon as it heals the target from within. Maybe if she uses it on me, it might cure me of black blood or at least alleviate the grip that the madness has on me."

As the boy was now lying on the bed, he felt his eyes growing heavier and heavier. Soon they were completely closed as the boy slept in a cold sweat. Nagisa could tell that this wasn't going to be easy. If he wasn't careful while training someone, he may give in to madness and slaughter everyone.

~????~
As she was sitting inside what use to be the Sixth Unit base, Kuusetsu sighed as she looked at the surroundings outside. Slowly but surely, the world that dwells within Nagisa was turning pitch black. Nothing more than a cold, empty void. However, she kept calling out to him.

"Nagi-chan!!!! Come out, you can't leave a beautiful woman like me all alone. I'll even give you a hug if you come here."

But no one came. Kuusetsu was starting to grow concerned. Ever since she became a part of his being, Kuusetsu could feel everything. From the emotions he displayed on the surface, to the ones he keeps locked away. As the god sat down, she began to pout as she placed both her hands on the side of her face.

"Seriously...........why does he have so much responsibility despite being so young? He shouldn't feel THIS much guilt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.9K 58
Living in a world where superhuman powers can exist, the society seemed to be fine with it. Of all people in the world, a hot-headed blonde haired bo...
404K 15.1K 64
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become his assistant and looks like when time pa...
7.2K 250 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
8.4K 359 10
In the year 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted with the appearance of a dimension called Mato. Right now, we see the journey of two boys. O...