Her Step Husband

Av Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Mer

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|fourteen|

551 52 71
Av Namas48

Disclaimer: Islam is perfect. Muslims are not. The characters in my story may or may not be practicing Muslims. Rest Allah knows better. ❤

Standing on the other side of the door, an innocent pair of blue eyes were staring at her curiously. Unaiza smiled and held out her arm for him.

"Iza," he murmured as his lips formed a cute pout.

Her nickname never sounded this adorable from anyone's mouth other than him.

"Azan..." She said lovingly and got out of her chair.

As she walked towards him, he too followed her movement. Unaiza crouched on her knees and grasped his tiny shoulders.

"Let's play, Iza," he grinned and his face lit up.

She realized that he was nothing like Nisha as far as habits were concerned. He was even different than his elder siblings too. Nisha often said that he loved socializing and mingling with people and he perhaps got this from his Aunt Rahmeen.

She kissed his cheek. "What do you want to play?"

He clapped his small finger on his chin. "I will make a house for you."

Unaiza chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Let's go then."

The time which spent in Azan's company was beyond amazing. He was so keen on making a house made of plastic sticks and other stuff and a cute blue cloth with having Batman picture engraved on it.

And then all of them go for a cozy day out. She loved the ten days she spent at Sufiyan's Mansion. Nisha and Ruhaan were so welcoming to her while the kids had her heart. She even spent her time in Dadi Jaan's company as well. While Rahmeen was only seldom seen at home as she was so engrossed in her new work which was event planning. But whenever she saw her, it gave her Inaya's vibes. She was the same beautiful, confident, and bold as her.

Unaiza was back at her house after spending wonderful days with Nisha and her family. And now she felt herself very fresh and optimistic. That put the foundation of a new start for her. A beginning that she perhaps would love to have.

That night, she again took out her diary.

The time I lived at Nisha Api's place was wonderful. Aliyan couldn't stop saying Khala and pulling me along with him to play his video games while all Eshal did was show me her clothes, sandals, and books. And Azan. That cute boss baby called me by my name. The way he says Iza makes me want to kiss both of his cheeks hard. I don't know what anyone will say about Ruhaan Bhai. But for me, he was like that elder brother whom you would feel proud to confess to the whole world. He was sweet, gentle, and soft and he made me feel good around him.

While Haider Bhai...He was my strength. He was like a strong wall for me which was there to protect me. If anyone wanted to hurt me, he would have to deal with my Haider Bhai first. It became obvious once again when he was so eager to catch Sarim and his whole gang. He didn't come for home for many hours and had to stay at the police station to make reports.

A while ago, Huzaifa had came and gave me a present wrapped in a beautiful piece of paper claiming that it was my gift from him in happiness for his second salary. When I opened it, it showed a gorgeous locket having a U written on its pendant. My heart moved with another rhythm at this. And a weird wish germinated inside it.

Should I milk my dreams? What was the loss in living in those dreams? Huzaifa wasn't going to be mine but I could think that he also reciprocated my feelings. Just for twenty-four hours. Not more than a day. Could I enjoy an unspoken date with him? Just him and me and no one else. This would be my ultimate memory regarding him. Huzaifa and I as the fake couple maybe? But perhaps it wasn't possible. We couldn't pose as one even though it would be a fake one. He didn't like me.

Unaiza put the diary back and got up. She went towards Huzaifa's room and slightly knocked on it. But the loud sound of some weird commentary was the only thing she could hear. She took a deep breath before pushing the door. There she found him sitting on the floor near his bed with a remote control in his hand and was playing games on the PlayStation. Huzaifa raised a brow at her. He was in his skin-hugging grey T-shirt which gave a perfect view of his sturdy upper body.

"Glasses," he mumbled, his eyes again went towards the screen. "Why are you here?"

"I wasn't feeling well. Can we go out for a while? All of us," she began.

He narrowed his eyes at her before plopping the remote control back. He walked over to her. "What's wrong with you? Are you alright? Come on, don't tell me that loser's crappy action is again bothering you. Just send him a lot of damns already, Unaiza, and stop overthinking."

She took a deep breath before adjusting her glasses. "I am not thinking about him. I am past whatever had happened to me. It's just that I maybe need some fresh air."

Huzaifa nodded and then suddenly smiled cheekily. "Get ready. I'll take you to see a place."

"Where?"

He slightly poked his finger on the right side of her glasses. "First be ready. And yes, don't tell anyone else. That's a place where you are allowed to know about it for now."

She might not be more lucky than this. She wished for a day out alone with Huzaifa and here he himself was offering her one. She rushed towards her room again. Taking out a beige dress, she changed into it. She applied a bit of makeup and then in the last, she wore medium-sized heels.

Who said that unsaid prayers not be listened to by Allah? I found myself too lucky when he offered me a long drive alone. Huzaifa was looking so handsome when I found him near the car on the porch. He hadn't done anything perhaps; might have only wet his hair and wore a new T-shirt with sweatpants but he was making my heart roll with even this too. At that time, I again became apprehensive about me. I had done so much embellishment and still found myself insecure about the handsome man in front of me.

Well, I loved that day so much. We ate ice cream and we took so many pictures together. Then after a delicious meal in a nearby restaurant, Huzaifa brought me to outside of a studio where he had filmed his first commercial. And that was what he wanted to show me alone.

We spent the rest of the day shopping and all I could focus on was Huzaifa. The way he was speaking, the way he was smiling, the way he was laughing, the way he walked, and everything about him.

Inaya was very lucky that Huzaifa loved her.

But today I would consider myself as Inaya. And I would consider this get-together of us as our date. I wouldn't get this moment again hence I wanted to savor it fully.

As they were back home in the night, Unaiza had printed out the pictures they had taken together from her phone. She pasted it in the diary and moved her fingers over Huzaifa's happy face.

Picking her pen, she again became attentive to the pages.

My diary is filled with him but I never got the courage to write the utmost reality of my life on this. My heart and feelings were very vague. But today I am feeling nostalgic. A feeling that if I did not disclose my heart's confession to my diary, I wouldn't be staying at peace.

The truth, the secret, and the most beautiful yet bittersweet reality is that I have been in love with Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik ever since I first saw him. He makes my heartbeat flutter, he makes my stomach dance and he makes me blush. The crush when grew into love I don't know but I only know that I am smitten by him and there's no turning back at all.

I loved the moments I got as a favor from him. I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend. I was his lover and he was my lover. Those days will never come back but I want to cherish it.

Dear diary, you are going to hide this fact from everyone. You might laugh but you know that I am in love with him.

                      _________________

What she feared had finally happened. The new commercial Huzaifa starred in soon started launching on television screens. And today Tashfeen also saw it. He was fuming with anger and she was dreading it. Unlike Huzaifa, it was she who was shivering with fear. A court was running in the lounge right now and Huzaifa was standing near a corner like a culprit. His father's eyes were reddened due to resentment.

What would happen now?

                 ___________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

New chapter for y'all.

How is it?

Any feedback?

So tie your seatbelts as the story will take a rollercoaster ride from here.

We will see love, hate, bonds, family, romance, marriage, and many other things now.

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think Unaiza's diary will remain hidden forever?

Plz, vote and comment. ❤❤❤

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
750K 42.9K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
503K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
864K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...