Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

36 5 0
By Stark2nd

The hallway fell silent for a moment as Ludwik prepared to speak again.

His gaze towards Lestilaut was filled with anger, and his words seemed to carry suppressed fury. "She's completely crazy, Lord Lestilaut! We should...", he began to say, but before he could finish his sentence, Lestilaut raised his hand as a sign for him to stop.

There was a brief moment where Lestilaut took in the scene, calmly surveying everyone gathered in the hallway.

Then, with an unexpected serenity, he turned to me and spoke with a calm, firm voice. "It seems there has been a misunderstanding. I had no intention of causing you discomfort, my lady," he declared, breaking the tense silence that had settled over the hallway.

Lestilaut's comment surprised everyone present, including Ludwik, whose disbelief was evident. "But, my lord, what are you saying!?" Ludwik inquired, bewildered by Lestilaut's sudden calmness and his handling of the situation.

Meanwhile, in my mind, I was preparing several arguments, ready to defend myself if necessary. However, Lestilaut's statement left me as surprised as Ludwik.

Who was this man? Was he truly Lestilaut? He bore no resemblance to the character I knew from the novel. The Lestilaut I had imagined would have continued the debate until he had subdued his opponent. He was more intelligent, more daring, more imposing...

Questions flooded my mind as I tried to make sense of the situation. What was happening here? How could it be that the character I knew from the novel was so different in reality?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 157 6
The rebirth of a girl that had an unfair life. Kureha Minerva Shiregi was a very wise child and very smart she learned advanced things she was a prod...
13.4K 258 13
when y/ns dad becomes Santa a certain elf falls for her. read to find out more
1.2K 57 11
Story cover not mine manwha name is death is the only ending for the villainess there will be spoilers and swearing :)
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC