TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons

Slash and Destroy

302 14 2
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

In the lair with Mikey playing video games in the arcade as Leo and I watch. 

"Oh, yeah! Level 83, dude. I'ma flip it." Mikey stated as the final boss appears. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's Skullorax!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Eye beam! Use the eye beam!" Leo and I stated in unison. 

"I'm scared, man. What am I gonna do?" Mikey asked. 

Mikey lost the game, when his character gets killed by Skullorax.

"Oh! No! I was so close, Y/n, Leo... so close." Mikey whined.  

"You did well, my son. Now watch a real sensei at work." Leo stated. 

Leo, pushing Mikey away and cracking his neck, plays the game. Cut to Raphael's bedroom door, where we can hear Raph's screams of rage.

"MIKEY!" Raph screamed, furiously. 

Raph comes out of his bedroom with Spike on his shoulder. Both Raph and Spike look angry. Raph finds Mikey sitting and confronts him. 

"You got pizza stains all over my collection of Modern Ninja magazine. They're ruined!" Raph screamed. 

"Dude, those things are, like, They're not exactly modern." Mikey stated. 

"They're vintage! It took me six years to collect 'em! Six years!" Raph screamed. 

"Chillax, bro. I'll clean it for ya." Mikey stated. 

Mikey licks it in response. Annoyed, Raph sets Spike down and swats Mikey with his magazine.

"Ow!" Mikey shouted. 

"You mess up everything, Mikey." Raph stated. 

"It's just stuff, Raph meager possessions. What does it matter?" I asked. 

"What about your guitar book collection, huh? You always stick up for Mikey. Try seeing my point of view for once." Raph stated. 

"I get it. I just think, like Father says, 'material possessions are fleeting'." I stated. 

Finally reaching to his breaking point, Raph pushes the arcade, ruining Leo's game.

"All right, enough! I'm tired of you three. You're always messing up, and I got to pay for it." Raph stated. 

Raph scowls and leaves. 

Suddenly fireworks started exploding all over the lair.

"What's ah! Wha-" Leo said. 

"Hit the deck!" Raph and I exclaimed. 

Fireworks blast the pizza. Mikey is dismayed.

"My pizza! Whoa! We're under attack!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey runs away for cover. Suddenly, the fireworks start to lunge at Spike, much to Raphael's complete horror.

"Spike! No!" Raph exclaimed. 

Raph saves Spike from being killed. Raph rolls around and when he stops, he sees Spike completely okay and unharmed.

"Aw. Hey, there, little guy. You okay, Spike? You're all good. Old Raph won't let anything happen to you." Raph said. 

"Wow. I did not see that one coming. Everyone okay?" Donnie asked. 

"What are you, crazy? No, we're not okay!" Raph stated. 

Father enters to see the mess in the living room.

"What happened here?" Father asked, shocked. 

"I'll tell you what happened, Master Splinter. Donnie almost blew us up, again! And worse, he almost blew up Spike." Raph stated. 

"Raph, dude, I'm really sorry." Donnie said, apologetically. 

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time!" Raph stated. 

Raph rudely pushing Donnie away and enters Donnie's lab.

"Until the mad scientist gets his act together, I'm holding this for safekeeping." Raph stated. 

Raph comes out and holds the canister of mutagen.

"No, Raph, be reasonable. Man, that's my last canister of mutagen." Donnie stated. 

Raph ignores Donnie, who looks hurt and even pained by Raph's rage towards him. Father and I look at Raph, concerned. 

"The others are just holding me back. We should be out there fighting crime, tracking mutagen. But all they want to do is play stupid games. You get it, don't you, Spike? Sometimes I wish I was on my own, doing things my way. I'm tired of this team." Raph stated. 

I knock the door, open it, and walk in.

"Hey, Raph? You still mad?" I asked. 

"What do you want, Y/n?" Raph asked, sounding annoyed. 

"Father wants us to help clean up." I stated. 

"No way! Not a chance! Donnie can clean up his own explosion." Raph stated, stubbornly. 

"Hey, if you want to tell Father you're not helping out, that's all you, Raph." I stated. 

"Fine. I will!" Raph stated. 

Raph pushes me out of his away and leaves. In the living room, Leo, Donnie and Mikey are seen cleaning up as Raph confronts Father.

"Sensei, this is completely unfair. Donnie made this mess. How come I have to help?" Raph asked. 

"Allow me to make a suggestion, Raphael." Father stated. 

"Suggest what, sensei? I'm sick of suggestions. What could you possibly suggest?" Raph asked. 

Raph gets pinched by Splinter, causing Raph to fall to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Perhaps you should sit and meditate for a while." Father stated. 

"Always me, right? I've got the bad attitude. I'm the bad guy. They just don't get it." Raph stated. 

"Raph, wait. You were never the bad guy here. You just need to control your temper." I stated. 

"I don't have a temper! At least I don't have nightmares every night and comes crying to someone in the middle of night, crying like a baby!" Raph screamed as I start to tear up. 

"Y/n? You okay?" Leo asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

I shrug his hand off and sit on the couch. 

"I feel terrible. It's my fault Raph's mad." Donnie stated. 

"It's not you, Donnie. Well, it's... it's partly you. Raph just has to work on his insanely bad temper." Leo stated. 

"Maybe he should switch to decaffeinated pizza?" Mikey suggested. 

"Whoa. The mutagen tracker just picked up a new canister. It's close." Donnie stated. 

"Then let's gear up. I'll grab Raph." I stated, my eyes as dead as a doll, no emotion at all. 

"Are you Y/n? I can get him." Leo stated. 

I look at Leo and he and Donnie gasp when they see my eyes. I turn around and walk to Raph's room. 

"Better her than me." Mikey muttered. 

I get to Raph's room and knock. 

"Hey, Raph." I said, in a monotone voice. 

"Yeah, Y/n?" Raph asked. 

"Got a mutagen mission. Need you on deck." I stated. 

Raph slightly opens the door to greet me.

"Right, uh, I'll catch up in a minute. Go on without me. Hey, you doing okay, Y/n?" Raph asked as he looked me in the eyes. 

"Fine, 'cause we're not waiting and I'm fine, never better." I stated and I close the door before he could respond. 

We get to the surface. 

"We've got mutagen close by just on the other side." Donnie stated. 

"Ooze jar in full effect." Mikey stated. 

"Sweet. Let's grab it and bag it. Looks like we didn't need Raph after all. Hold up. Somebody's coming." Leo stated as a delivery guy finds the mutagen. 

Raph swings down to grab it only to bump into me who also tried to grab it.

"Hey, what are you doing? I had him." Raph stated. 

"You're late, Raph." Leo stated from behind me. 

"What are you talking about? You know what? Get out of my way!" Raph stated. 

"Are they gonna argue all night? The mutagen's getting away!" Donnie stated. 

"Dude, I can totally see Raph's forehead veins bulging from here." Mikey stated. 

"Check it out. His head's gonna pop." Mikey stated. 

Cut to me and Raph finishing arguing.

"Fine. I'm going after it myself. I don't need your help." I stated as I leave. 

"Fine! You sure you can handle a pizza delivery boy on your own?" Raph asked 

"People everywhere, can't been seen." I muttered to myself. 

I hide and then the canister kept crashing into cars only to be found by a man.

"Hmm, some kind of antique glow lamp. Hmm, bet it's worth a few bucks." The man stated. 

I look at the mutagen through the telescope.

"If I come back empty-handed, the guys will never let me live it down. Okay, plan need a plan." I muttered. 

I try to take it while I was hiding in the trash can but hides again.

"Daddy, daddy, look at all the cool stuff! Oh, Daddy, look at the neat lamp." A little girl said. 

I peek through. He can see a little five year old girl with her dad.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" I asked. 

"I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it. Ahhhh." The girl whined. 

I just watch in displeasure as the girl takes the mutagen.

"Maybe it's better the guys aren't here to see this. Definitely not my night." I muttered. 

I hide, looking gloomy. When the truck passes by, the trash can is on the ground, but I was waiting no longer there. I began to follow the girl, while I try to grab it only for the door to close, much to my frustration. I peeks through the window. Inside, I can see the girl pour the mutagen into a teacup. I look horrified as the little girl prepares to drink the mutagen.

"No time for stealth." I muttered. 

Realizing that I can't save the little girl by using shadows, I see no other choice, decide to expose myself just to save the innocent girl from mutating. I break through and kick the tea cup out. The girl looks surprised upon seeing me, but she is not scared at all.

"Would you care for some tea, Miss?

"Uh, sorry, little girl. I really need to grab your tea and take off." I stated. 

"I'll scream if you go, Mr. Turtle. My Daddy's room is right next door." The girl stated and my eyes widen. 

Me and the little girl are bonding a bit.

"No, no, no, no, no. You have to hold your pinky out." The girl stated. 

"Oh, right. I never really to have tea parties when I was your age." I stated. 

"Are there other vigilantes like you?" The girl asked. 

"No and I'm not a vigilante. I'm a cosplayer and tonight's cosplay is ninjas." I stated. 

Suddenly, Raph and Slash crash into the room. Leo and the girl look shocked.

"Raph?" I asked. 

"Leo! Having tea time?" Raph asked as I take the mutagen. 

"Uh, next time I'll bring the tea." I said to the little girl.

"Bye, Ms. Vigilante." The girl said. 

 I see Raph fighting some other turtle and he didn't look friendly so I show to the rescue, kicking the turtle away from his brother.

"So what's with the new turtle?" I asked. 

"Long story. Look out!" Raph shouted as the turtle punches me, heard and I hit my head hard. 

After Raph fought the turtle, he runs over to me as the others arrive.

"You guys all right?" Raph asked as he held me in his arms.  

"Yeah, thanks to you." Donnie stated. 

"What happened to Spike?" Mikey asked. 

"That was Spike?" I asked, shocked. 

"Fill you in later, sis." Mikey stated as I got out of Raph's arms and got up on my own. 

"He's gone. Well, he's still out there somewhere." Raph stated. 

We get back to lair, Leo and Donnie are helping Mikey with his video game. 

"He's still out there somewhere." Raph said, heartbroken. 

"Raphael, do you know what I do when I miss my loved ones from the past?" Father stated. 

"No." Raph stated. 

"I focus on the friends I am surrounded by in the present." Father stated. 

"Thanks, Master Splinter." Raph said.  

"Too fast, can't get me." Mikey stated. 

"Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get in your little competition, huh?" Raph asked. 

"Next game is all yours, dude." Mikey stated. 

"Sorry about Spike, Raph." I said. 

"It's okay, sis. I'm sorry about earlier about throwing your nightmares in your face and now your eyes are practically dead. I'm so sorry, sis." Raph said, as her hugged me. 

.

.

"Hey, Raph? There's something I need to tell you." I said, trying not to laugh. 

"What?" Raph asked. 

I pulled contact lenses out of my eyes and showed them to him. 

"I was never emotionless, I just did this to teach you a lesson...and now I'm seeing that this was a bad idea and I should probably start running!" I stated as I started running and all four of my brothers chased after me. 

"YOU DID WHAT?! JUST WAIT TILL WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!" My brothers screamed in unison. 

"Oh, just try to catch me!" I shouted as I used a smoke bomb to get away. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

I have a surprise for you, I've been getting comments about Y/n getting a pet. 

Later on today, along with The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones, which will be coming out tonight, I will be posting a short chapter about Y/n finding her own pet. 

I won't spoil anything, you guys are going to have to wait! 

See you later! 

PEACE!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 91 14
here we go guys. this is the fourth book in koko's story. this book will cover season 3 of mha. if you guys have never read my other three books whic...
4.4K 116 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...
144K 3.2K 29
You lived a peaceful life with your mother and younger sister. Until one day, your life turns upside down when you discover that your mother marries...
91.6K 2.9K 11
⎯ in which Jung Haerin got married with Park Jimin on the basis of their parents wishes, not love. © asstaethiq 2017