Reborn as a Snake! (2.) [ONGO...

由 SimplyUnst4ble

(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have... 更多

- Information Board -
(1.) - I Was the One Reborn as A Snake.
(2.) - City of Merchants.
(3.) - Yiinao Guildmaster.
(4.) - The Investigation Begins.
(5.) - Ship Tailers.
(6.) - Investigation on The Docks.
(7.) - A Black Market Below the City.
(8.) - Underground Testing Zone.
(10.) - A Succubus in The Black Market.
[WORLD HISTORY](1.) - The Cardinal Sins.
(11.) - Downtime.
(12.) - The Interrogation.
(13.) - Counter Plan.
(14.) - Preparations for a Raid.
(15.) - Plan Set in Motion.
(16.) - Black Market Raid.
(17.) - Void Lord Strikes Again.
(18.) - Dragon of All Darkness.
(19.) - The Serpent who Embraced its Demise.
(20.) - Invitation to a Ball.
(21.) - Ball of The Baron.
(22.) - Shin - Yiinao Hero.
(23.) - Quest before Academics.
{Intermission}(1.) - Holy Prodigy - Harold.
(24.) - Questing & Departure.
(25.) - Brand New Teacher.
(26.) - My First Day Teaching.
(27.) - Class of Reckless Misfits.
(28.) - Faofa & his 7 Students.
(29.) - Dark Magic Practical Test.
(30.) - Return of The Heroes.
(31.) - Hero Trainer & Investigation Begins.
(32.) - Phantom of The 4th Floor.
(33). - Phantom of The 4th Floor {II}.
(34). - Encounter.
(35). - Annabele Cramhol.
(36). - The Phantom Dance
(37). - On Trail of the Demon & Confrontation.
(38). - Demon Dance.
(39). - Spidersin Queen.
(40). - Peaceful School Days.
(41). - The 4 Myth Discussion.
[WORLD HISTORY](2). - The Tree of Individuals.
(42). - Preparations for a Tournament.
(43). - Training Exercise.
(44). - 2 Sides of The Same Coin.
(45). - The Jester & Student Lives.
{Intermission}(2). - Is this a Date?
(46). - Training Continues.
(47). - Signal to Start the Tournament.
(48). - Stronghold from The Depths.
(49). - The Only Way up is Teamwork.
(50). - Faofa VS His Students.
(51). - Trial of Trials, Test of Tests.
(52). - A Final Round of Preparations.
{Intermission}(3). - The Demon of Ancient Times.

(9.) - Battle at The Port.

162 4 1
由 SimplyUnst4ble

     Back at the Yiinao Port...

      While Faofa was busy tailing down and following the cloaked figures to where they were headed, everyone else had a different mission on hand — Raid the ship that had arrived to the docks, to find extra information on the illegal shipment of goods.

....And also possibly cut the supplement short by taking out the crew members and the captain of the ship - however that wasn't something that Faofa instructed them to do.

Wezrall Frindel took the route above the ship, scaling the buildings and other ship masts to get to the target ships mast, in order to prepare for an ambush from above. Meanwhile Odale and Iyka took a route from the bottom left side, preparing to infiltrate the ship using one of the windows and get into the section below the deck.
The plan was very simple - Wezrall and Frindel will create a distraction while Odale and Iyka look for any useful information.

Documents, papers, receipts, contracts - literally any type of evidence, that linked back to the case they were investigating.

The plan was slightly altered from what Faofa had set up originally, however all of them were confident that it would still bring satisfying results. As soon as Wezrall and Frindel reached their place - landing onto the ships mast, they looked down to the left side of the ship (their right) to see if Iyka and Odale where in place yet.

Upon seeing the Elder Lich and the Feline beast hang onto the ship, Wezrall and Frindel exchanged gazes, nodding to one another, before Wezrall took a solid stance ontop of the mast.

[Wezrall]:
"Undead Summoning - Level 5."

Wezrall stated, activating his Epic Skill, which formed 5 decently large magic circles at the deck of the ship. Then, 5 large Skeleton 'Golems' appeared out of the magic circles, before all five of them roared loudly, causing the crew on the ship to quickly wake up and begin to rush to above the deck. As soon as the entire crew had made it to the deck, Frindel formed a strange contraption using her flames - a contraption we recognise as a musket.

She then aimed the firearm down at the crew members on the deck, as they took out their weapons, preparing to take on the skeleton golems.

[Elin](Frindel):
"Bullseye."

She stated to herself, before pulling the trigger on her musket, firing off a 'bullet' of fire towards the deck, causing an explosion the moment it collided with the deck, sending the crew flying back, before the Skeleton 'Golems' ran through the flames and began to bomb rush the crew members.

Wezrall looked at Iyka and Odale, signalling to them to move. Iyka and Odale nodded upon seeing the signal, before Odale quickly phased through the ships wall, before unlocking and opening the window, for Iyka to quickly get inside.

Upon both of them making it below deck, they began to slowly and carefully traverse the ground. Their destination - the Captain Quarters, as that was definitely going to be the place with all the information surrounding the illegal shipments.

As things got more heated above the deck, with heavy stomping, men screaming and grunting and the overall sound of a struggle, Iyka and Odale began to pick up pace.
Odale was leading the way, using his advanced thinking to map out the ship in real-time as Iyka followed behind him closely.

[Iyka]:
"So what exactly are we searching for?"

[Odale]:
"I told you already - We're trying to find the captains quarters. It's highly likely that we will find information linked to the trade in there."

Iyka looked a bit nervous.

[Iyka]:
"But won't we find the captain in there as well..?"

[Odale]:
"Hopefully he will be drawn away by the sound of Wezralls and Frindels chaos onboard. If not, then we'll need to find a way to distract him."

Odale replied, before taking a sharp turn in the ships under deck. After a small bit of traversing the surprisingly 'maze-like' interior of the under deck, Odale and Iyka reached what looked to be the door leading to the captain quarters.
They both quickly took cover in the shadows, as the door flew open and the same man who handed over the shipment to the cloaked figures, exited the room.

[Jode]:
"The hell is happening out there?!"

He shouted, ascending a set of stairs to the deck, where the chaos of Wezralls and Frindels distraction kept on going, with the crew members shouting for help.

Conveniently enough, the captain had left the door wide open to his quarters, which allowed Odale and Iyka to quickly slide into the quarters and quickly begin looking around for any documents related to the illegal shipment.

   Meanwhile...
      On the Deck.

     As Jode came onto the deck, his eyes slightly widened in shock. What was this sight infront of him right now?!
The deck of the ship was lightly on fire, his crew members were running all over the place like chickens, facing off against giant skeleton golem things, which terrorised them.

[Jode]:
"You useless scoundrels couldn't keep a couple of Land Dogs off the board?!"

Jode shouted in anger, before sighing and extending his arm towards a skeleton golem, which had noticed him and begun charging towards him. Jodes eyes glowed slightly blue for a second, before the water from the ocean around flew up and desimated the skeleton golem in an instant.

This caught the attention of Frindel and Wezrall, who still observed from above.

[Elin](Frindel):
"Seems like our guest of honour has arrived..."

Wezrall growled lightly, before crouching down. Frindel noticed his reaction, before exhaling.

[Elin](Frindel):
"Y'know, Master told us to not kill anyone."

[Wezrall]:
"I'm aware... However that guy is trouble."

He replied, sharpening his gaze down onto Jode, who continued his manipulation of water to extinguish the flames onboard. Although, that proved to be very ineffective, as the flames would instantly reignite every time he extinguished them.

Frindel also took a bit of a better look at the man, before creating her fire musket once again.

[Elin](Frindel):
"I'll keep the crew busy. Take the captain."

Wezrall grinned to himself inside his mind.

[Wezrall]:
"I was hoping you'd say that."

He stated, before leaping off the mast, letting out a loud Wendigo screech, which grabbed the attention of the crew and the captain, as Wezrall landed infront of the captain, his landing pushing Jode back a bit, as well as releasing a ton of wind.

Jode fell back a bit, barely managing to hold his ground as he looked at Wezrall, who rose to his feet fully, standing tall - towering over Jode, his eyes glowing with a white glow — piercing the dust cloud surrounding him.

Jode smirked lightly to himself, before letting out a small chuckle.

[Jode]:
"Well, well, well... This got more interesting."

Wezrall kept a towering height over Jode, staring him down with a cold stare. Jode took a defensive position, cracking his knuckles lightly.

[Jode]:
"Never thought that I would get the honour of fighting a Wendigo head on. What a moment in history huh?"

He said to himself, before dashing in onto Wezrall, launching a punch engulfed by condensed water which he had manipulated to be so concentrated, that it almost became a solid.

Wezrall in response, activated his 'Blizzard Magic' skill, creating two orbs of swirling blizzards, before retaliating against Jodes incoming punch, colliding one of the swirling blizzards with Jodes fist, causing an explosion which creates a large area of completely frozen ground - creating a scene which looked like a weakened version of the effect that Wezralls authority skill would create.

Frindel watched from above, sighing lightly before turning around and aiming her musket down at the scurrying crew members.
Upon getting a locked shot - she pulled her trigger and shit a 'bullet' at the deck, causing yet another explosion of flames.

Jode flew back from the powerful reaction of their two powers colliding, while Wezrall remained standing in his place, his arms hanging.

Jode shed a sweat.

[Jode]:
"...W-What terrifying power..."

Jode mumbled, a bit shocked at Wezralls display of power against him in that moment of collision. Wezrall remained silent, before exhaling and creating a small blizzard swirl in his right palm, firing it off as a beam at Jode, who quickly - and just barely - leaped into the air to dodge the attack.

However, he didn't get much time to do anything, as  Wezrall instantly caught up to him, leaping right up close to Jode, before engulfing his right fist with his 'Wendigo Magic' - pummeling Jode onto the docks, causing him to create a bit of a crater where he landed.

Upon landing, the side effect of the Wendigo Magic kicked in, as Jodes area of damage - where he was punched - began to quickly rot and wither away, causing him to quickly get back up on his feet, before his body shifted into two, with one body falling to the ground as the withering destroyed it.

This was possible thanks to his custom spell that he had created using his 'Advanced Sorcery' skill.
A spell he called 'Split'.
This spells entire functionality was that it allowed Jode to split his body and soul into two halves, creating practically two versions of the same being.

Whatever happened to one half, wouldn't effect the other - thus he was able to escape the withering effect of the Wendigo Magic infused punch. Jode looked up at Wezrall, who dashed at Jode with a loud Wendigo screech, crashing upon him with a giant ice battle axe in his hands, as Jode used highly compressed water to block the strike.

Jode struggled as Wezrall pushed down his axe, before eventually leaping back, causing the ice battleaxe to crash into the ground - cracking it lightly.

[Jode]:
'Just what kind of monster is this thing?!'

Jode thought, as Wezrall made his ice battleaxe disappear, before charging in and beginning to throw a punch after a punch - all infused with his Wendigo Magic.
Jode began to struggle to deflect or even block all of Wezralls strikes, as his water shields began to become weaker and weaker with every collision.

Jode was sweating hard, however didn't look like he was about to give up just yet.
In a split second, he saw an opening to strike Wezrall, before widening his eyes, attempting to impale Wezrall in his open spot using highly condensed water.

[Jode]:
'This is—!'

[Wezrall]:
"Over."

Wezrall finished off Jodes way of thought, surprising Jode as his water spike shattered immediately upon making contact with Wezralls body. He gasped in shock, before Wezrall infused his right fist with Wendigo Magic and Blizzard Magic.

[Wezrall]:
"Magic Combination - Withering Frost."

Wezrall stated, before pummeling Jode in the face, causing it to instantly begin to wither away, while also freezing him from the inside, before sending Jode flying into the wall of the Port building - crashing through it and into some empty crates.

Upon the dust clearing, all that was visible was Jodes frozen - half withered body as he couldn't move an inch.
He had suffered utter defeat.

Wezrall scuffed to himself, before dusting off his hands and walking up to the frozen man, sharpening his gaze down upon him.

[Wezrall]:
"You never stood a chance against a King."

He stated coldly, before summoning two Skeleton Knights to stand and guard the frozen enemy. Afterwards, he quickly turned around and rushed back to the ship - where Frindel continued her chaos rain down upon the poor, poor crew members.

And eventually, after a little bit - all of the crew members were rallied up.
Some were half dead and others unconscious. Either way, Wezrall and Frindel had NOT gone easy on any of them.

• | C h a p t e r - E n d | •

| Next time : (10.) |
| 'A Succubus in The Black Market'. |

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.3K 49
This is my first story so the grammar is a little bad here a little bit, but i am learning. Also the updates will be Slow. What happens when you get...
195 7 21
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...
7.4K 352 20
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...
10.3K 256 93
In the ordinary modern world, my life met an extraordinary end - I was run over by a Ferrari. But death was just the beginning. Transmigrating into...