"A Love Between a Sinner and...

By Radioapple1234

"A very long time ago Lucifer and Lilith were together and after they had Charlie... Lucifer regretted the mi... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Flashback Chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

2.5K 69 348
By Radioapple1234

It has been a week since Eve got there and once when Lucifer was in his and Alastor's room as he walked back and forth wondering what to do as he looked out the window as he saw the angelic tower in the distance. Then Eve entered the room.

"Oh my, oh it has been eons... Dear Lucifer..." Eve said as she sat down on a chair, her appearance was more Apple-like with eyes in her hair but they only show when she's using her power, she had a hat that resembles Roo's except it had an apple on the hat, her hair was even red.

".... Why the hell are you here Eve?!" Lucifer then said as he glared at her.

"Don't act like you don't know what you did! You ruined me! And had me separate from Adam you bitch!" Eve then said as she got up to his face in anger. "We were happy until you convinced me to bite that forbidden fruit!"

"You don't think I know that?! You have NO idea how hard I tried to forget it, my fall, and everything! Fucking hell... I could only imagine how my father thinks about me now! And Lilith?! She just gave me a look of disappointment...! And I never had a chance to raise my own daughter!! How do you think I feel?! Of course I feel regret for what I did..! But.... I'm glad to find Alastor after so many eons...." Lucifer said as he was still in tears then smiled softly as he mentioned Alastor.

"Sure you did.... But at the same time.... You are hiding your true self from him!~ heh.... How would he feel about it if he found out who you truly are? Hm?" Eve said with a smile.

"Don't you dare tell him..."

"Oh? Me tell him! Nah, I'd rather have him find out on his own! Besides that's what someone I know would want anyways!~" Eve said as she chuckled.

"And who exactly is this "someone"?"

"No one that you need to know...." Eve said as she disappears.

Lucifer gritted his teeth in anger as he fell on his bed not sure what to do.

Meanwhile with Alastor, he was with the hotel staff and Angel.

"Uh hey smiles? If you are so fucking powerful... Why don't you force people to come here?" Angel then asked Alastor.

"Oh trust me I can!~" Alastor said as he made a creepy smile then went back to his charming self. "But Samuel wouldn't like that so I'm doing as he wishes!~"

"Tch, except you forced me you asshole" Husk said as he rolled his eyes as he drank his booze.

"I like being forced!" Niffty said in a happy tone.

"Keep that to yourself Niff"

Alastor was going to check on Lucifer before noticing Eve coming from the shadows.

"Great... Where were you?" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes.

"Nowhere that important!" Eve said with a smile.

Lucifer was laying down until he randomly got a call bubble which he hadn't had one in over so many eons as he answered it only to see a shadowy figure who had Angel wings.

"Uh... Hello? Who is this?" Lucifer then asked curious by this sudden call.

"Ah, so this must be Lucifer? Oh wow we haven't heard from you in eons.... Anyways, I am the leader of the extermination and I would want to meet up with you at the angelic tower. Come right away..." A female voice said before hanging up.

"What...? The leader of the extermination wants to meet me?? But why?? This is extremely odd.... And why after all this time...?" Lucifer said as he walked out of his room only to see Alastor about to come in.

"Ah... Hey Al!" Lucifer said, as he smiled a bit.

"Samuel...? You look confused... Something happened?" Alastor then asked as he put his hand on his cheek.

Lucifer sighs as he couldn't mention about him being Lucifer but he could mention about the angels wanting to meet up so he says, "The leader of the extermination angels wants to meet up with me...."

"Oh wow? She does? Odd, maybe she must have watched the TV perhaps? Since it is odd of her to call a sinner to meet up..." Alastor said as he was a bit puzzled by this.

"I guess so... Pretty odd..." Lucifer nervously chuckled a bit.

"Well in that case, maybe you could introduce them to the idea of this silly hotel? Maybe it could get them to put those annoying exterminations on hold even though this hotel might not work!" Alastor said as he rubs Lucifer's cheek as Lucifer gave a nervous smile.

"I... I don't know.... I don't think they would listen...." Lucifer said as he looked to the side as he remembers the elder angels never accepting any idea of him at all before so he doubts they would listen to him now.

"Well you never know unless you try darling~" Alastor said as he kissed Lucifer's forehead as Lucifer blushes a bit by this.

"You're right.... I can try..." Lucifer said as Alastor gave him a kiss, afterwards Lucifer left to go to the angelic tower as he finally made it as he went inside only to see a golden scroll which he was suspicious about so he ignored it as he went to a door and knocked on it instead and the scroll appears in front of him as it was forcing him to sign it.

"Ugh this is fucking annoying...." Lucifer groans as he signs it out of anger, then the door opens as he walks in pissed off.

Then the lights turned on only to see Charlie sitting down while an exterminator was standing by her side which was Vaggie, Charlie's girlfriend.

"Huh?" Lucifer said then he noticed the red cheeks and her blonde hair. "Wait... Charlie..? Is that you..?!"

"Oh so you still remember me even after you betrayed the elder angels and mom? Tch, what a father you turned out to be. You just had to give that forbidden fruit to Adam's wife and leave mother alone to raise me by herself! At least I am with the heavenly people while you... You are with those disgusting sinners!" Charlie then said as she glared at him.

"Charlie....! Please listen, I never intended for that to happen..! The sinners aren't all that bad anyways...! Besides.... It was an honest mistake... One I thought was goo-" Charlie interrupted him.

"Don't continue your lies traitor, besides let's get down to business and get this over with. I'd rather not stay with my so-called father for long..." Charlie said.

"Fine... But first... You need to listen to my important announcement...." Lucifer said as he started talking about the Hazbin Hotel until Charlie stopped him.

Charlie: "Let me stop you right there, save us all precious time"

Lucifer smiled nervously as he saw this coming already, he just didn't expect his daughter to say this of all people: "Ok..?"

Charlie: "If you're suggesting is letting them climb, up the ladder, Oh they'd rather cross the pearly gates?"

Lucifer: "Well I...."

Charlie: "Sorry father, but there's no deflyin' their fate!"

Charlie then stood up on top of the table.

Charlie: "Cause Hell is forever! Whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in a pot! Cause the rules are black and white, there's no use in tryin' to fight it! They're burning for their lives until we kill them again!"

As Charlie sang this she smiled along with Vaggie who was just smiling listening and agreeing with her.

Lucifer: "Ok but listen Charlie...-"

Charlie: "Just try and relax, father, you're wasting your breath!"

Lucifer then nervously laughs as he notices that Charlie was definitely raised differently by Lilith and wondering what she told their daughter.

Charlie then found this amusing: "Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death?! Are they winners? Are they sinners? 'cause it's cut and dry!"

Lucifer: "Actually if you just give this a chance instead of doing exterminations behind my ba-"

Charlie: "Fair is fair, an eye for an eye!"

Charlie then spreads her Angel wings as she flew up.

Charlie: "And when all's said and done, there's the question of fun! And for those of us with divine ordainment, extermination is entertainment!!"

Charlie then fistbumps Vaggie before doing an air guitar solo.

Charlie then makes guitar noises: "Guitar solo, fuck yeah!"

Charlie continues making guitar noises as Lucifer was left distressed, as he was getting angry at Lilith wondering what the hell, did she even taught their daughter which angered him quite a bit.

Charlie and the chorus: "Hell is forever, whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better,"

Lucifer then noticed more exterminator angels appear before him: "Where did you people come from?!"

Charlie and the chorus: "Now they boil in a pot! 'Cause the rules are black and white, there's no use in tryin' to fight it! They burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again!"

Charlie then made a guitar appear as she started playing it.

Charlie: "Fuckin' hell is forever! And it's meant to suck a lot! So give up your dumb endeavor, cause you don't have a shot!"

Lucifer was clearly getting angry not at Charlie but at Lilith since Lilith was raising her and taught her to be like this? So of course he blames his own wife or rather ex-wife for Charlie's behavior.

Charlie: "As long as I've got your attention, I guess I should probably mention that we've made the determination, to move up the extermination!"

Charlie then pulled up a golden scroll.

Lucifer: "What?!"

Charlie: "Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little cunts! I know it's just been a week, but we'll be back in 6 months!!"

As Charlie said that she then threw her father out of the room as she plays her guitar then the door closes.

Lucifer: "Wait.. no...! Charlie! Don't do this..!"

As Lucifer said that he pounded on the door as he said "shit" then he was in tears.

Soon Lucifer came back to the hotel in a sad mood, then Alastor noticed him as he went up to him.

"Darling? Did it not go well...?" Alastor asked as he noticed Lucifer's troublesome expression.

".... No not exactly....." Lucifer said as he looked to the side, then Alastor went and hugged him trying to comfort his boyfriend. Angel rushes towards them then decides to tell them about the news.

"Lovebirds! I think you need to see this...." Angel said before heading back to the lobby with them and saw the 666 news on.

Katie Killjoy was on with Tom Trench as she says, "Well breaking news! And we are royalty FUCKED! The next extermination has been moved to 6 months earlier than usual! So we are fucked!"

Then it shows the clock went down from a year to instead 6 months.

"Holy shit... Why the fuck is this happening?!" Angel said genuinely confused and pissed off by this.

Lucifer just looked at this very worrisome about this, as he continues to blame himself for everything.

--

Later at night while Lucifer was sleeping near Alastor as he reads since Alastor does not sleep whatsoever. Lucifer was having a nightmare as he squeezed Alastor's arm as he was sleeping.

"Hm..? Samuel? Darling are you ok...?" Alastor then looked at Lucifer who didn't look like he was having a good dream.

In Lucifer's dream, he saw his daughter holding Alastor as she held her spear to him as she was in her angel form.

"Say goodbye to your plaything dad..." Charlie said as she kills Alastor in front of him.

"N-no..! Alastor..!" Lucifer said as he woke up in a cold sweat just as he said that, he then saw Alastor in front of him as he looked at Lucifer worried about him.

"Darling...? Did you have a nightmare...?" Alastor said as he held onto Lucifer as he rubbed the back of his head.

".... Yes.... I... I don't want to talk about it..." Lucifer said as he held tight onto Alastor not wanting to let him go.

To be continued!!

Haha, I had to make another chapter, so here you go! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.1K 20
Ever since they first met, they always had a rivalry, but since Lucifer healed him, Alastor was starting to gain feelings for the short king.... exce...
14.8K 451 12
Everyone knew what happened to Lucifer and Lilith when they ate the forbidden fruit. They were banished to Hell. It was said that they built Hell to...
40.3K 1.3K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
47.4K 1.4K 16
Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn of Eden. One question has been burning in...