"A Love Between a Sinner and...

Від Radioapple1234

"A very long time ago Lucifer and Lilith were together and after they had Charlie... Lucifer regretted the mi... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Flashback Chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Prologue

4.1K 86 399
Від Radioapple1234

It was the beginning of the first man Adam, Lilith on the other hand was never human instead she was an angel, but she was a wife made for Lucifer himself in other words what God told Lucifer himself. Lucifer was happy about this as he and Lilith were in love. He still had amazing ideas for creations for Earth, only one of his creations were made and that was ducks and probably even snakes since God accepted them due to Lucifer wanting to help but since God left to take care of his creations on Earth, he let the Elder angels in charge and they personally didn't believe in Lucifer's ideas thinking that they would cause harm to them all even Earth.

Lucifer was deeply upset by this as he went home to see Lilith and was glad to see her again, both Lucifer and Lilith were having a daughter as Lucifer was happy to have a family. But what he didn't know wouldn't last long....

One day when God created Eve from one of Adam's ribs, he told him that she was his wife and Adam was glad she was, they spent so much time together even Adam playing his guitar that he got from God. Lucifer would watch the two humans at times, even was interested in them to the point he wanted to become friends with the two.

Then one day he came across Eve and thought about giving her the apple from the Tree of knowledge so she could have free will also thinking that this might help out with humanity. It turned out that it destroyed humanity as evil found its way to Earth, the elder angels were not happy and by the time he came back, he even noticed Lilith who was extremely disappointed with him as she held a baby Charlie in her arms.

"Lucifer Morningstar.... You have given Eve the forbidden fruit which brought evil into this world.... You shall be punished for your actions..." One of the elder angels told Lucifer as they held an angelic weapon towards him.

"Wait...! I swear I didn't mean to do this...! I just wanted to help..!" Lucifer then tried to convince them but they didn't listen, instead they banished him making him fall.... As he fell, he noticed Lilith in heaven as she held Charlie... He started to tear up since he may never see them again and it was his fault for that....

Once he was in hell, he hid himself away in a castle for over eons, wallowing in pity and guilt of what he did. This is how his depression started.... He then noticed sinners in hell as soon as the first sinner died.

He couldn't look at them as his people as he blames himself for creating sinners so he locked himself inside his castle even making ducks to cope with his depression. The thought of his daughter made him think about making an Amusement park which was called LuLu World but that's all he created. But he knew that he could never see his little girl grow up as he was in hell forever.

--

After so many centuries, it was now the early 2010s as he decided to finally come out of his castle, he looked at every sinner thinking of what he created, what he didn't realize was that heaven made a selfish decision without Lucifer's permission, that they would come once a year for exterminations, the leader of the extermination was Charlie herself.

As Lucifer walked throughout the city, he noticed Alastor who seems to just broke a partnership or friendship with a certain TV head. Alastor seems to be disgusted by whatever Vox said to him. Lucifer then went towards him as he was interested in the deer demon.

"Hello there, and you might be?" Lucifer then asked the tall deer demon.

"Leave me alone... I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone..." Alastor then said in a pissed off radio voice.

"Oh? Your voice sounds so interesting!" Lucifer then said as he was complimenting him.

"Leave me alone please..." Alastor said as he sighs with annoyance.

"Hmm... Nope! Besides I think I'd rather talk to you before going back home alone as always!" Lucifer then said with a goofy grin on his face.

Ever since that day, Lucifer and Alastor became good friends, but Lucifer couldn't bare to use his actual name so he told Alastor that his name was "Samuel," since he got fond of Alastor and didn't know what would Alastor think of him after finding out he was the Lucifer, the one who basically created sin by giving Eve that apple. Alastor eventually told Lucifer about the exterminations every year which surprised Lucifer quite a lot since heaven never bothered to tell him about it which made him furious by this fact.

But a crazy idea came to mind as Alastor thought it was a silly idea called redemption. Even though it was pretty silly, he thought having a hotel to just see it fail would be entertaining. Lucifer on the other hand liked the idea, he was thinking that this hotel might help him get back to heaven to see his little girl again but as for Lilith.... He didn't know if he even still loved her anymore especially with this feeling he was feeling for the Radio Demon.... He hasn't felt this in so many Eons.....

Then it hit him that he truly loves Alastor the radio demon despite hearing that he was a cannibalistic serial killer back when he was alive.

"So anyways I thought it might be entertaining to watch so I could find something entertaining to do~" Alastor said as he chuckled.

"I think it's a good idea to do... Especially with these exterminations..... You really did come up with the best idea for your own entertainment but still.... That wouldn't stop me from loving you..." Lucifer then accidentally said the last part as he covered his mouth before getting flustered.

"Hm? Oh now?" Alastor said as he gave a smirk before giving Lucifer a soft smile afterwards. "I have always been wondering what this feeling I felt for you.... Guess I now know it was this love...~ I'm glad to have met you Samuel..." Alastor said as he puts his hand on Lucifer's cheek before giving him a kiss. Lucifer then got surprised before kissing him back, he was surprised before kissing Alastor back. He couldn't believe he actually fell in love with a sinner.... But for some reason he didn't regret that choice after all.

After they got their first patron for the hotel which was Angel Dust. Lucifer was able to get him and Alastor to talk about the hotel for the 666 News but the problem was that Alastor didn't want to be on camera so Lucifer agreed to do this for him.

Lucifer got nervous while trying to explain that the hotel that a cameraman went and called him "a stupid bitch" which made Alastor snarled at the man before throwing him to a wall with his tentacles.

After the interview, it failed due to Angel helping out Cherri fight Sir Pentious which made Lucifer upset about it.

Eventually Alastor, Lucifer, and Angel were just in the lobby, Husk was just at the bar cleaning dishes as Niffty was killing bugs until a knock was at the door. Alastor went to answer it as he saw a tall mysterious lady who was just standing there waiting to enter.

"Pardon me, who are you?" Alastor asked as he got confused by her appearance.

"Oh just call me Eve! I'm sure you guys won't mind if I joined your silly hotel!" Eve said with a polite smile to convince him that she was "good," but Lucifer heard that name as his heart dropped. The girl who he gave the apple to was here as he panicked, he knew Eve would recognize him and was probably planning on revenge on him for separating her and Adam apart since she was in hell while Adam was sent to heaven.

"Alright then, it is silly but only I call it that. Anyways you better not mess this up for us or else I will destroy yo—" as Alastor was talking Eve shushed him.

"Oh c'mon now! I doubt she of all people wouldn't want her pets to behave like that...." Eve then told Alastor quietly as she mentioned Roo the Root of Evil, so no one could hear, but them. Alastor stayed quiet as he snarled at the thought of being reminded by this. Lucifer then went to Alastor to check on him.

"Al? Are you ok?"

"Of course I am Samuel..." Alastor said as he held Lucifer's hand which Even immediately noticed Lucifer and recognized him obviously but she was confused by why he was going by another name so she decided to play along with this "Samuel" after all, she basically hated him for tricking her about the apple.

"Oh Samuel.... Hm? Oh it is a pleasure to be meeting you...." Eve said with a crooked smile as Lucifer got nervous a bit, he had a feeling that she definitely recognized him and sensed a hatred for him inside her.

He was just hoping that she would never tell Alastor about his real name..... If only he hopes for that....

To be continued!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the story! I know it's different than the original, I just wanted to be a little more creative with it! Hopefully you enjoyed it!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

165K 4.4K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...
47.5K 1.4K 16
Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn of Eden. One question has been burning in...
79.5K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
14.8K 451 12
Everyone knew what happened to Lucifer and Lilith when they ate the forbidden fruit. They were banished to Hell. It was said that they built Hell to...