Hunted {Dean Winchester 3}

By courtneybunny2

"We're falling apart and I hate it!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes. "I want to hate you! I want to ha... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 1

679 17 86
By courtneybunny2

The Magnificent Seven

I shook my head slightly as I watched Dean give a thumbs up to Sam, who sat in the Impala, through the window. "You done gloating over there?" I asked as he turned toward me after closing the curtains. I stood by the pile of discarded clothes, arms crossed over my chest.

He had stripped down to nothing but boxers and the white tank top he wore under his shirt today. He smiled, moving toward me. "So what's the surprise you were telling me about?" He grazed his hands up my thighs to the end of the black skirt I wore. 

"Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of tired." I feigned a yawn. 

"That's a horrible surprise, Saige." He said jokingly, lightly kissing my neck. "You're okay, right?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Dean pulled back, setting his hands on my waist and pulling me flush against him. "Because--"

"Yes, Dean, I promise. I'm okay." I assured him. 

He slipped his hand under my shirt, bringing it up to trace the scar on my stomach from where I had been stabbed. "I just want to make sure." 

I cleared my throat, smiling up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That's sweet of you." I said, pressing a kiss to his neck, leaving a red lipstick mark. I placed a few more kisses to his neck and jaw before bringing my lips to his. 

Dean slid his hand into my hair, gently wrapping it around his knuckles before tilting my head back a little. 

I let out a soft sound as he slid his other hand up my thigh. 

"Dean..." I whispered as he began trailing his lips down my neck. He trailed his fingers up my side, making me laugh a little.

"That tickles, stop it." I slapped his shoulder. 

He sighed against my skin. "It's so nice to hear you laugh."

I smiled. "Well, maybe it you were funny, you'd hear it more often." I joked.

Dean chuckled, reaching down to pull my tank top off. "You think you're hilarious, don't you?"

"A little, yeah." I nodded as I slipped my arms out and he tossed it to the floor. 

He brought his lips to mine, hands skimming up my sides and over the curve of my back, pressing me closer to him. As he unhooked my bra, his other hand drifted down to my butt. I played with the hair at the base of his neck, smiling into the kiss. 

The straps of my bra slid down my arms and off of my body. Dean began trailing his lips over my jawline, down my neck, to my collarbone as he began pushing my skirt down my legs. I stepped out of it, letting it join the pile of clothes on the floor. 

Dean pushed me back a little, kissing me again as my back hit the dresser. He reached behind me, turning up the radio. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Setting the mood." Dean brought his hands up to my breasts as he brushed his lips against mine. "I think it's working."

I laughed. "You are such a dork."  

His hands drifted down to the backs of my thighs. "Wow, Si, you're really turning me on right now." 

I rolled my eyes a little, laughing as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "What do you want me to say?" I asked, smiling. "Come and take me now, you hunk of a man?"

"I mean, it wouldn't hurt." Dean said, moving toward the bed. 

"I think I'll stick with my first statement because you are a dork." I told him, placing a kiss to his jaw as he laid me down. 

He moved my underwear down my legs as he trailed his lips over my neck and chest. I arched my back slightly, gripping the sheets in my hands as his mouth met me. His hands were on my hips, fingers gripping my skin. His lips and tongue moved over me as I shut my eyes, moaning his name. He moved a hand down, sliding his fingers inside of me. 

I moaned as he began kissing back up my stomach, chest, collar, neck. I pushed him up, straddling his lap as both hands moved back to my hips. I brought my lips to his, pressing my hips into his. 

Dean let out a low sound that made my stomach flutter. I pulled his shirt over his head, running my hands over his shoulders, chest, muscled abdomen. 

"Dean?" I whispered as he flipped me onto my back again, settling between my legs.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He asked, brushing a strand of hair from my face. 

I smiled. "Come and take me now, you hunk of a man." I said, a note of sarcasm to my words. 

"You're not funny." He smiled back as I tugged at his boxers, which immediately joined the trail of clothes on the floor.

He gently grabbed my jaw, keeping my eyes on his as he pushed into me. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me fully. I moan, eyes fluttering shut as his other hand held my thigh against him as rolled his hips into mine. 

"Eyes on me, sweetheart." He said lowly, making me open my eyes. The tone of his voice made my stomach flutter again as I gripped his shoulders, nails digging into his skin. 

"Dean..." I moaned softly before he brought his lips back to mine as he picked up his pace. 

For a moment, I thought I heard a knock at the door. Then a voice. 

I brushed it off as the tv in the background, not that it mattered much because all I could focus on was Dean.

___

I sank into the backseat of the Impala as Lady curled up between me and Millie. I was severely traumatized. 

Probably not as bad as Sam, but still. 

Dean was in a very good mood though, which did make me smile. 

"Let me see your knife." Sam said suddenly, making Dean look away from the dark road ahead. 

"What for?" He asked.

"So I can gouge my eyes out." Sam stated.

Millie laughed, leaning toward me. "So did you two, like, you know....finish?" She whispered low enough to where I could only hear. She was asking because apparently, I was delusional, and Sam had walked in on us. And what she was really asking didn't have anything to do with Dean and I, more so just...me.

Kill me now.

Please.

"First of all, that's not your business." I began, voice just as low. "Second of all....yes."

Dean laughed. "It's a beautiful, natural act, Sam."

"It's a part of you I never wanted to see, Dean." Sam said. "Or Saige." 

Dean chuckled, patting Sam's arm. "I appreciate you giving me and Si quality time together."

"Yeah, no problem." Sam replied.

"Dean, I think we may have broke him." I said, leaning against the front seat. 

"Really?" Dean asked him. "I gotta say, I was expecting a weary sigh or an eye roll. Something.

"No, not at all. You two deserve to have a little fun." Sam told us. 

Dean grinned. "Well, I'm in violent agreement with you there." He laughed. "What's Bobby got?"

"Not much." Sam answered. "Crop failure and a cicada swarm outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Now, it could be demonic omens--"

"Or a bad crop and a bug problem." Dean cut him off.

"I hope for the latter." I added. 

"But it's our only lead." Sam said. 

"Any freaky deaths?" Dean asked. 

"Nothing Bobby could find. Not yet." Sam explained.

"It's weird, man." Dean shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, the night the Devil's Gate's opened, weirdo storm cloud were sighted over how many cities?"

"Seventeen."

"Seventeen." Dean repeated. "You'd think it' be Apocalypse Now. It's been five days and bupkes."

"I'm rather glad about that." I pointed out. 

"What are the demons waiting for?" Dean asked.

"A 'Welcome' party?" I suggested.

"Beats me." Sam shrugged. 

"Speaking of, how many damn times do I have to tell you not to touch Saige?" Dean asked.

"What did I do now?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, but that giant bruise on her arm and shoulder was you."

"You said you wouldn't tell." Sam looked at me.

"I didn't." I shrugged. "I told Millie because I knew she's think it's funny."

"I told Dean because I also think it's funny to watch you two fight." Millie spoke up. 

"Anyway, this is driving me crazy. If it's gonna be war, I wish it'd start." Dean continued.

"I don't know, man." Sam said. "Careful what you wish for."

"I wish for a nap." I said. "So goodnight."

Dean took his eyes from the road to kiss my cheek. "I always tire you out, huh?" He whispered.

I shoved his shoulder. "Dork."

___

Dean shut off the engine as we stopped outside of a small farmhouse surrounded by field. A full clothesline was in the front yard. Fences surrounded the place. 

The only bad thing about this place was the loud cicada noises. Bobby leaned against his car in the driveway, waiting for us. 

"Hear those cicadas?" Sam asked as Dean opened the car door for me.

"Well, that can't be a good sign." Dean added. "Want a bite? You haven't eaten today." He held out his burger. 

"No, I'm okay, thanks though." I looped my arm through his as Lady ran off toward Bobby. 

"No. No, it can't." Sam agreed about the cicadas.

"So we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?" Bobby asked, glancing at Dean. 

"Well, sold my soul. Got a year to live. I ain't sweating the cholesterol." Dean replied. 

"Nice to know." I said, patting his arm. 

"So, Bobby, what do you think?" Sam asked. "We got a biblical plague here or what?"

"Is this house for sale?" I asked.

"Dude, how could you even think about living here with these damn bugs?" Millie asked.

"They'll go away." 

"Well, let's find out. Looks like the swarm' ground zero." Bobby stated, leading up to the wraparound porch.

Dean knocked loudly on the door. "Candygram!"

When there was no answer, he leaned down to pick the lock.

We stepped inside. Dean coughed a little.

The smell was horrible. Rotting flesh and decay wafted through the air.

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay out here." Millie said.

"That's awful." Sam remarked. 

"That so can't be a good sign." Dean pulled his gun from his jeans.

"Nope." I agreed, my own gun in hand. 

The wallpaper was light yellow with flowers on it. The curtains were a off white color. Paintings hung on the walls. 

We continued through the house until hearing a sound. A woman crying.

"You hear that?" Sam asked. 

Dean nodded his head as we moved toward the door where the noise was coming from. 

I pushed open the door for them to rush in, guns ready. 

It was the tv that was the cause of the noise and the three dead bodies on the couch causing the smell. 

Bobby walked in then.

"Bobby, what the hell happened here?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Bobby replied. 

"You know, there's an awful lot of 'I don't knows' going around." I pointed out. 

"Check for sulfur." Dean said. 

We all began checking the room until Dean let out a low whistle to catch our attention. 

He gestured for us to fan out. 

It wasn't long before I heard a crashing noise outside.

Dean.

I ran toward the door and out onto the deck where Dean lay on the ground with a gun pointed at him. 

A man and a woman stood there. 

"Issac? Tamara?" Bobby asked. 

"Bobby, what the hell are you doing here?" The woman--Tamara--asked, her voice held a accent.

I moved to kneel beside Dean, wiping the blood from his lip. 

"I could ask the same." Bobby replied.

"How are you, Bobby?" Issac laughed. 

"Hello?" Dean waved his hand in the air. "Bleeding here." 

___

"So, Jenny, is it?" Dean asked the coroner's teach over the phone as we stood in the hall of Issac and Tamara's house. "That is a beautiful name." He sent me an apologetic look as he leaned in to give me a quick kiss. "That's my sisters name. Yeah." 

I patted his arm, moving into the next room which was covered in papers and maps and hunting lore and weapons. 

"Honey?" Issac asked. "Where's the Palo Santo?" 

"Well, where'd you leave it?" Tamara asked. 

"I don't know, dear, that's why I'm asking." Issac said with a slight eye roll.

I smiled a little.

"That's what it's like living with you and Dean." Sam told me. "Palo Santo?"

"It's holy wood. From Peru." Tamara explained.   "It's toxic to demons, like holy water. Keeps the bastards nailed down while you're exorcising them." She pulled out a stake and handed it to her husband.

"Thank you, dear." He said. 

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't for me." Tamara stated.

"I feel that way about him sometimes." I gestured to Dean, who noticed me looking and winked. 

"So how long have you two been married?" Sam asked.

"Eight years this past June." Tamara told us. 

"That's wonderful." I said. 

Issac leaned into to kiss her head. "The family that slays together..."

"Right, I'm with you there." Sam laughed a little. "So how'd you get started?"

I slapped his shoulder. "That's insensitive, Sam." I hissed as Issac took Tamara's hand in his. 

"Oh, you're not--I'm sorry. It's not--" Sam stuttered. "It's none of my business."

"No, no, it's--it's all right." Tamara told him. 

"Well, Jenny, if you , uh, look as pretty as you sound then I'd love to have an appletini." Dean walked in, looking utterly confused about everything in his conversation. "Yeah. Call you." He hung up as he leaned against a table as he rolled his eyes. "That was the coroner's tech."

"And?" Sam pressed. 

"Get this. The whole family, cause of death: dehydration and starvation." Dean stated as he pulled my against his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "No signs of restraint. No violence, no struggle. They just sat down and never got up."

I tilted my head back to look up at him. "That makes no sense." 

"I never said it did." 

"But there was a fully stocked kitchen just yards away." Bobby pointed out. 

"Right. What is this, a demon attack?" Sam asked. 

"If it is, it's not like anything I ever saw, and I've seen plenty."

"Well, what now?" Dean asked. "What should we do?"

"Uh, we're not doing anything." Issac pointed out.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"You guys seem nice enough but this ain't Scooby-Doo and we don't play well with others." Issac stated. 

"I think we'd cover a lot more ground if we all worked together." Sam said. 

"No offence, but we're not teaming with the damned fools who let the Devil's Gate get opened in the first place." 

"No offence?" Dean asked, pushed off the table and stepped toward the man.

"Issac." Tamara said.

"Dean." I grabbed his arm.

"Like you've never made a mistake." Tamara continued. 

"Oh, yeah." Issac nodded his head. "Locked my keys in the car. Turned my laundry pink. Never brought on the end of the world though."

Dean chuckled humorlessly. "All right. That's enough."

"Dean, this isn't helping. Okay, stop." I moved to stand in front of him. 

"Look, there are a couple hundred more demons out there now." Issac stated. "We don't know where they are. When they'll strike. There ain't enough hunter in the world to handle something like this. You brought war down on us. On all of us."

Dean stepped forward. I could already hear the retort getting ready to spill from his lips. "Hey, no." I pushed him back.

"That's quite enough testosterone for now." Tamara said, grabbing Issac's hand and pulling him out of the room. 

"She's right. Let's take it down a few notches, huh?" I patted Dean's chest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 803 18
{COMPLETE! STORY!} SPOILER ALERT !!! If you haven't watched supernatural up to the season finale of season 13 you won't understand and it would spoil...
299K 9.1K 52
"Maybe you are a monster, but so am I and so is Dean. Maybe every human or every living being is a monster. But who ever said that monsters can't sav...
172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
7K 157 16
"Why the hell are you such an ass?'" "Just leave me alone." "Fuck that, you owe me an explanation." "I don't owe you shit! "Yeah you do, like...