Lens of the World (Skibidi To...

Від Conrad417

Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from sc... Більше

Opening info
Bio
A Wattpad Original (Not Your Shit)
Allies
Allies 2
Allies 3
Harem
Chapter 1: Trust the Science
Chapter 2: New Week, New Me
Chapter 3: The First MotherFlusher
Chapter 4: Lights, Cameras, Action
Chapter 5: Rise of the Titan
Chapter 6: Turn the Music Up
Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic
Bloopers 1
Chapter 8: Disinfection
Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 10: Turn the TVs On
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 12: The Cameras Strike Back
Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!
Chapter 14: Renewal
Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further
Bloopers 2
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Time For Combat
Chapter 18: Out Of Time
Drawing #1
Chapter 19: You Know The Drill
Easter Special: Green Hills-or lack therof
April Fools Special: Unlikely Fantasy
Chapter 20: Disinfection 4: That Unnecessary Cash-Grab Sequel
Slight Adjustment
Chapter 22: Throne of the Emperor
Chapter 23: Ghosted
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 1: The First Night
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 2: Sister Location
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 3: Pizzeria Simulator
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 4: Hide and Seek

Chapter 21: Tri Heads Are Better than One

447 9 9
Від Conrad417

(Wars Arc Start)

The Tri-Titan.

Last hope of the Alliance. A beacon of unity. A living symbol of the marvels the best minds of the Alliance could produce when working together.

In the other corner of the ring is the latest toilet threat who controls Asia.

G-4Mon

A truly fearsome foe.

Y/N is seen flying toward his destination.

Y/N: So they skipped the fourth generation?

Red Ops: (on comms) Yeah, they manufactured a clone to test the 4.0 upgrade, but it was highly unstable. You can see the horns growing out of his head.

Y/N: What else can he do?

Red Ops: That I can't tell you. The first thing he did was blow up the drone we snuck in. But hey, you should be seeing Titan Speakerman 3 any moment now. Ops out.

The feed disconnects as you land next to a Parasite Disabler tank. An infected Large Speakerman is restrained by a fellow Large Speakerman who holds him up in front of the tank, which cures him.

The parasite is burned by a TV Man as TSM3 lands and is struck by a toilet's laser-vision.
The laser toilet is lit by the death beam of Cinimini.

(Name note: Since he's the little brother of Titan TV Man 3, I'll refer to Titan TV Man as TTM3 and Cinemaman as TTM3.5)

Cinimini is then stabbed from behind by a Strider, but the Tri-Titan blasts the strider and crashes into it. Several explosions are heard before the Tri-Titan stands, victorious.

The Tri-Titan turns to the laser toilet from earlier, now knocked down onto the ground. It roars in the toilet's face before blasting it with a pair of upgraded laser cannons.

Cinimini gives a thumbs up before the Tri-Titan flies off.

(Elsewhere)

A Scientist Toilet (not the Chief Scientist) stands over a console.

G-4Mon oversees his latest experiment.

G-4Mon: Is the upgraded parasite system ready?

Scientist Toilet: Yes. Teleportation suppressors are active, meaning our new friend can't escape.

The Scientist puts on a safety visor and rolls back towards a giant railgun.

He aims it at a captive TV Man.

G-4Mon nods, signaling the scientist to shoot.

An object hits the TV Man's chest, opening up to reveal a parasite. The parasite crawls around the back of his neck and infects the TV Man.

G-4Mon: Excellent. With this new anti-Titan parasite infector, I will bring the Titans to their knees and prove who is the superior G-Man!

Scientist: Though you're a clone?

G-4Mon: SILENCE! Prepare for deployment.

G-4Mon flies off as the Scientist loads the gun onto a sink transport.

Scientist: You know what to do.

Sink Skibidi Toilet

Sink Skibidi Toilet: Yes sir!

The craft flies away.

(Elsewhere again)

Y/N is facing off a toilet with a single tentacle.

Solo Squid Arm Toilet

Solo Squid Arm Toilet: Behold my enormous tentacle!

Y/N: Mine's bigger. And longer. (deploys other three) And I have four.

Solo Squid Arm Toilet: It's not about the size, what you do with it counts!

(Author's Note: That's a female toilet)

With that the toilet uses her tentacle to capture a cameraman. Before you move to strike, the Tri-Titan lands over the both of you.

Tri-Titan: [...]

The intimidated toilet immediately releases the cameraman and gives it a pat on the head. She then looks up at the Tri-Titan.

Solo Squid Arm Toilet: I did good?

She was instantly incinerated by Tri-Titan's mega laser cannons.

Y/N: Probably a no, but just a hunch.

The Tri-Titan is suddenly hit with a missile from the Sink Ship, but the ship is no match for the Tri-Titan's lasers, which cause the ship to crash to the ground.

You watch the Tri-Titan leave as the Sink Skibidi Toilet crawls out.

Sink Skibidi Toilet: No...impossible! It should've infected him!

Y/N aims a missile...but hesitates. Instead he throws a rock at the already-damaged Sink, knocking him out.

Y/N: Y/N to base. The Tri-Titan has been hit, though effects to be minor at the moment. Somethings up. I got a guy who seems to know about the weapon. Bringing him in for interrogation.

Red Ops: Right...cool. Opening portal in three, two-

A large puff of smoke envelops the area as you toss the sink toilet in.

Red Ops: We got him. Have fun jerking off or whatever you do out there.

Y/N: Sure, whatever.

Y/N and a cameraman are in an off road vehicle. You run over a toilet and narrowly dodge a laser from G-4Mon.

Y/N: Drive faster!

Driver: I am driving faster!

Y/N: Then drive fasterer!

You drive over a ramp and land with a crash, rattling you slightly. The driver assumes a defensive pose while you fire a rocket...that does nothing. Things are looking dire for the two of you...

The Tri-Titan delivers a flying kick to G-4Mon, knocking him down. He blasts back with lasers as the Tri-Titan roars at him. The Tri-Titan fires back with his own.

You are briefly distracted by having to take down a Vacuum Urinal Toilet. As you remove a claw from its skull, you watch as G-4Mon flies away from the Tri-Titan only for its top half to teleport, grabbing the clone and slamming it directly into the ground.

The Titan roars in victory as it is hit with a missile, however the rocket toilet is easily shot down.

Finally, the Tri-Titan activates its chest TV, causing a blinding explosion that knocks you back.

G-4Mon twitches, and lies still. He had succumbed to his wounds.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.7K 117 13
in this story we'll see the brown coated cameraman not as a hero nor a villain. just him fighting the toilets no matter how strong or how big they a...
2.5K 93 7
Behold a different universe in which our beloved soldier, Brown Cameraman, has perished and reincarnated into a potent entity. A God. A massive camer...
5.1K 194 40
Read to find out
336 11 4
Speakerman lives with his older sister and brother only, and he has friends namely TV, camera, etc. But everything changed when her brother started t...