Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!
56. Accident or Murder?
57. Evidence 🔥
58. Gun shot

8. The kidnapping

2.8K 189 1
By ___unknownwrites___

It has been two weeks since Armaan and Rukmini's marriage. I still cannot get over her thoughts! I cannot forget her face, cannot forget her words, cannot forget the way she behaved the last time I saw her that is, at the day of the marriage.

"Bhaiya! Hum agey nikal rahe hai!", I suddenly heard Yuv shouting. Huh! How did he go forward so fast! I was lost in her thoughts! Ughhh...
(Brother! I am moving forward!)

"Rukh be! Mujhse tu jeet nahi sakta.", saying I increased my speed and within a moment I overtook him and crossed the finish line.
(You wait! You can't win over me.)

We were horse riding. This is one of my favourite things out of everything. I have taken part in many of these races and most of the time earned a victory. I have been doing this since the age of sixteen. First it was only me but then gradually as Yuvraj grew up, he also started accompanying me, followed by Yashika. Every Saturday we three go for a race in our mansion's race course which is built beside the stable.

"Haha....I won!", I said to Yuv in a teasing tone still sitting on my chocolate brown Jasper. It is the name of my horse.

"Once more bhaiya. Today I won't stop unless and until I win!", Yuvraj said determined.

"Tu jeet nahi payega bhai! Zidh chod de.", now said Yashika while getting up on Pearl. Her white horse whom she loved like anything.
(You won't be able to win bhai! Give up already.)

"As if tu jeet jayegi!", said Yuvraj in a teasing tone.
(As if you'll win)

"Bhaiya se kabhi nahi....but tujhse zaroor jeet jaungi!", said Yashika chuckling adjusting herself properly before beginning.
(Can never win from bhaiya....but can surely win from you!)

"Achha! Challenge!?", now said Yuvraj.

"Challenge!", Yashika replied back smirking.

"Jeetey ga toh mera Onyx!", Yuvraj said patting his horse's head lovingly.
(My Onyx is going to win for sure!)

"Come on Pearl! Dikha de inko phir!?", now said Yashika in a baby voice to her horse.
(Come on Pearl! Let's show them then!?)

"Listen both of you, don't hurt yourselves. Yuv sambhal k! Behen hai woh.", I said to Yuv warning, so that Yashika is not hurt. Rather both of them are not hurt. They had a difference of two years and I still remember their banters from childhood. Fighting over a chocolate to who is my most favourite.
(Listen both of you, don't hurt yourselves. Yuv be careful! She's our sister.)

"Come on bhaiya. Aap akele hi isse pyar nahi karte. Iss pagli se hum bhi thoda sa pyaar karte hai!", said Yuvraj chuckling.
(Come on bhaiya. You aren't the only one alone who loves her. I also love this crazy girl a little bit!)

"Bhaaaiii!", saying Yashika strode towards Yuvraj and both of them started their race. I watched them moving to a side with my horse. Especially keeping a watch on Yashika.

"Yaayyy!!!!", Yashika squealed in so much joy that the whole Randhawa mansion could hear her. She won and Yuvraj again lost.

"Well done! That's my sister.", I said riding towards her, patting her head lovingly.  Yuvraj looked distraught now. We both looked at him and strode towards him.

"Bhaiya....bhai....teen bhai behen ek saath....hojaye!?", said Yashika in order to lift up Yuv's mood.
(Bhaiya....bhai....three siblings together...should we!?)

"Come on!", saying three of us started together in full speed.

After a moment Yashika left as maa called her inside because our father was returning and would again start creating a fuss if he saw Yashika riding a horse with her brothers. And if he came to know that Yashika won over Yuvraj then his male ego would again be hurt and he would start misbehaving either with Yashika or with my mother.

"Bhaiya...aap kuch soch rahe ho kya!?", Yuv asked me concerned.
(Bhaiya....is something bothering you!?)

"Amandeep Singh se baat hua?", I asked him.
(Did you have a word with Amandeep Singh?)

"He's not ready to give up!", Yuvraj replied back.

"Saaley ko daar nahi lagta kya humse!? Adhiraj Randhawa ko mana kiya!", I said with a stern voice.
(Isn't the fucker scared of me!? He refused Adhiraj Randhawa!)

"Pata nahi bhaiya!Saaley ko utha le? Do chaar padhegi toh samajh mein a jayega sab kuch!", now said Yuv grinning his teeth.
(I don't know bhaiya! Should we pick up the fucker? After getting brutally beaten up he'll understand everything!)

Again her thoughts hovered around my mind. Her lotus like face was again coming in front of my eyes. Her beautiful smile, her rudeness which was burning me down. Even she needed a lesson. Also did Amandeep Singh! He messed with me five years ago and thought that I forgot everything. Adhiraj Randhawa never forgets anything. Especially when it is related to his close ones.

"I want her Yuv! Bring her to me!", I said smirking.

"Who!?", he asked me astonished.

"Aradhya Singh!", I replied him back.

"But bhaiya....she....why her? Amandeep doesn't even care about his sister at all. No point of  bringing her and threatening him.", said Yuvraj.

He was absolutely correct. Even I know that bastard doesn't care about his sister at all but I need her in my life. I am feeling incomplete...I want her presence around me. She has done something to me I guess. I can no longer stay away from her.

"I want her today itself!", I said getting down from my horse.

"You already have a perfect figure Aaru! Take some break.", said Nihar while doing her push ups.

"It's not about figure. It's about my fitness, and more better the figure more better the boys!", I said to her in a sarcastic tone chuckling. Both of us now broke into a laugh.

It was our gym day today. Every Saturday the two of us come together for work out. I am a very big health freak and so workouts made me feel happy, kept me engaged atleast. These days I needed to be engaged with something because of some unconventional thoughts that popped into my mind. His thoughts. Adhiraj Randhawa. Our last meeting was on that wedding day when he again knocked me down and instead of saying a sorry, broke into a fight! Except of our silly banters, his handsome physique used to sometimes tease my mind with surreal thoughts, I don't know why! I hated him. Adhiraj Randhawa wasn't a good person at all. He maybe a business tycoon or whatever. There are a whole lot of rumours about him.

We were done with our work out session. We exited the gym and both of us headed towards my car. I would first drop her and then go home. We got into the car and as usual madam turned on the radio as she couldn't tolerate a car ride without music! The music started playing and both of us started vibing in our seats. I took over the driver's seat while she sat on the passenger's seat.

"Toh, you still think about him?", Nihar asked me smirking. She's the one to whom I couldn't lie at all and being my best friend and the most trusted person I told her about me getting thoughts of Adhiraj.

"Yes! I still don't understand how can I get thoughts about him! I hate him so fucking much.", I said while driving.

"Tujhe woh pasand wasand toh nahi agaya hai na!? If you want I can speak to di about it. Meri di ka hi toh dewar hai woh!", Nihar said chuckling.
(Have you fallen for him!? If you want I can speak to my sister about it. He's my sister's brother in law afterall!)

"Shut up Nihar! By the way, how's Ruks?", I asked her smiling.

"Bohot achhi! She says she has got the best sasural and the best paati!", Nihar said chuckling.
(Very good! She says that she has got the best in law's and the best husband!)

We were chit chatting happily when suddenly a black SUV stopped in front of my BMW. I blew the horn a couple of times narrowing my brows, but the car wasn't moving nor any person was coming out of it.

"Kaun hai yeh chutiya! Gaadi hatao!", I said lowering down the car window. Suddenly I saw a man coming out from the car, his figure very similar to my eyes. I took no second to recognise who he was. But what was he doing in Udaipur!?
( who is this fucker! Move your car to a side!)

"Niche utro!", he said in a firm tone as if ordering me.
(Get down!)

"No!", I replied in a firm tone like his. Suddenly I heard Nihar screaming. One of his men pulled her down the car and pointed a gun at her head.

"If you want your friend alive then get down the car right now!", he said. I couldn't help it and had to get down the car.

"Leave her Yuvraj Randhawa! Why are you doing this?", I asked him my teeth grinning. He didn't bother to answer me rather he held my wrist tightly and started pulling me towards the car. I released myself from his hold and placed a tight slap on his face.

"How dare you touch me!?", I said to him my eyes widened.

"You know, I feel like killing you here just now but I can't. Chup chap mere saath chalo warna aaj tumhari dost ki laash milegi tumko!", he said looking at Nihar who was still held at the gun point. The man holding the gun shifted his fingers towards the trigger, which made me scared as hell. I couldn't even use my self defence skills because my one movement could make a person's life at risk. And the one on the gun point is no ordinary person, it's my best friend Nihar.
(You know, I feel like killing you here just now but I can't. Come with us quietly or else you will get to see your friend's death body)

"Okay...take me wherever you want to! Just leave her please. Let her go!", I said in a pleading tone now.

"No no no....Aaru tu kahi nahi jayegi! Yuvraj bhaiya why are you doing this to us! Please leave her.", Nihar said in a pleading tone to Yuvraj but he didn't care to listen. Tears rolled down from both of our eyes due to fear.
(No no no...Aaru won't go anywhere. Yuvraj bhaiya why are you doing this to us! Please leave her.)

"I'm gonna go with them. Tu ghar ja Nihar. Lets go Yuvraj Randhawa!", saying I followed Yuvraj and got into the car.

*****
How was the chapter? Do let me know in the comments.
The actual story is now gonna begin! Excited?
Don't forget to vote if you like the chapter.
Next update coming very soon.
Till then,
Bye🩷

Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.5K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
32.6K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
360K 33.1K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
1.1M 44.1K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...