Alastor x Reader Imaginesโค โœ”[...

By ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... More

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night๐ŸŒ† Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...๐Ÿ’ซ
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel๐Ÿ‘ผ
Dating Alastor Would Include...๐Ÿ’ซ Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines๐Ÿฅฐ
Imagine 3: Quite A Night๐ŸŒ† Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies๐Ÿคฏ
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention๐Ÿฅฐ
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up๐Ÿ˜ด
When Alastor Was Human, He...๐Ÿง
Imagine 5: First Danceโค
Songs That Describe Alastor๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Imagine 6: Jambalaya๐Ÿฅฐ
Imagine 7: Jealousy๐Ÿ˜ค
Alastor pictures๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅต (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerabilityโฃ๏ธ
Imagine 9: Vulnerabilityโฃ๏ธ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Danceโœจ
Imagine 11: Set Free๐Ÿฆ‹
Imagine 12: The Art Of Danceโœจ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings๐Ÿ˜ˆ
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
Imagine 14: Comfort๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ˜ณ (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures๐Ÿ’‹ (Pt. 2)
Imagine 15: The Bet๐Ÿ˜ผ
The Bet๐Ÿ˜ผ (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis๐Ÿ˜˜
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?๐Ÿ’› (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!๐Ÿฅณ
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?๐Ÿ’› (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor๐Ÿ˜Š
Imagine 19: Valentine's Dayโค
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate๐Ÿงก
Alastor pictures (Pt 3๐Ÿ’‹ PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...๐Ÿคญ
Alastor Pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 5)
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!๐Ÿฅณ
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!๐Ÿฅฐ
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me๐ŸŒบ
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 7)
โคperfectionโค
Alastor pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt 8)
๐ŸคVoice Impersonations!๐Ÿค
Alastor Pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1๐ŸŽถ)
Imagine 25: The One & Only๐Ÿ˜‡
Alastor pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2๐ŸŽถ)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe๐ŸŒธ
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End๐Ÿฉธ
Just for laughs! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3๐ŸŽถ)
HMMMMM
Alastor pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 9)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine 29: Shadow๐Ÿ–ค (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune๐ŸŽต (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMRโค
Alastor pictures (๐Ÿ’‹ Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune๐ŸŽต (Pt. 2)
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune๐ŸŽต (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight๐Ÿ’™

Imagine 28: Shadow Demon๐Ÿ–ค (Pt. 1)

962 17 9
By ValerieWinks777

pairing: OC! Shadow Demon! Hellborn! Crystalea x Alastor

*summary: Life for Crystalea (aka, crystal) hasn't been an easy one. When she, her twin sister, and her father were all killed during one of Hell's exterminations, Crystal was somehow granted life once more, though her sister's soul lives within her. A demon holding two souls in one body is never easy, so what were to happen when she goes to the Hazbin Hotel for a living spot and discovers that the Radio Demon is there...?*

Part 1 out of 2!

Requested/OC credits Crystal725107

*Crystal's POV*

Life...or should she say, afterlife, hasn't been kind.
But then again, this is Hell, of course it's not supposed to be kind. Its infernal punishment for sinners. But...for Crystal's sake--being a Hellborn demoness--it seemed a little cruel.

Before the story continues, allow Crystal to go back to the beginning, which will bring her to the present moment.

Crystal was a twin sister to another demoness, Clara. Growing up without a mother--simply having her twin sister older by two minutes, and her father--she stuck with her two only family members best she could. 

Down here, there isn't a such thing as making friends. It's a dog-eat-dog world, a place where murderers, cannibals, rapists, yanderes, run amok with the free will to divulge in their addictions time and time again. It's almost like Hell isn't punishment, but a present, if you're given your addictions freely. The real punishment should be their addictions taken away.

But that's a thought for another time. 

When Crystal entered her young twenties in demon years, a yearly Extermination had come, though here's where the story gets interesting.
Crystal, Clara, and her father were all slayed from the same Angel's blade, but...for some reason...Crystal was brought back to life.

She didn't know how but one moment, she was permanently dead--the world a complete blackness. No sound, no color, no feeling--and the next, she awoke in the same alleyway where she was cornered with her father and sister. But...she felt...different.

Of course, there was still the wound where she was stabbed on her body from an angelic spear, but her blood wasn't red...it was black.
She felt...numb, and cold. So, so cold.

When she sat up, she saw her sister's lifeless body lying beside her, but their father's body was gone.
But the Exorcist...was still there.

They had turn upon hearing Crystal stir, and as they raised their spear to attack, Crystal threw her hands to protect herself, but to her shock...a blur of shadows with glowing eyes lunged forward to grab the Exorcist, there screams filling her ears as the sudden shadows slaughtered them.

When the screams fell silent, a shadow had approached Crystal, slipping a shadowy finger under her chin to raise her gaze to meet its.
Loyalty is pledged to you, it said, you are a leader of shadows...

Crystal was confused at first, before overtime she realized that when she was granted life in Hell again, it came with a price.
She became a Shadow Demons, a rare one of a kind who has shadows for aid and can teleport through anything and everything.

And her sister's soul...lives inside Crystal's body. Two souls in one demon body, it is bizarre.

Almost like demonic possession for demons. It was strange, but as Crystal went on to discover more about the new demoness she became, she realized that perhaps her being granted life from whatever force...it's now her purpose to be the carrier for her sister's soul.
Though they are Hellborns, they tried their best to be good demons.

And maybe...that's the whole reason. Two souls wrongfully stolen by an Angel's blood thirsty wrath. Only for one body to be functioning and carry the two said souls.
An avenger is what she considers herself, though it can be a little challenging from time to time.

Crystal remains like yourself in appearance--short brown hair, round to somewhat slim face structure--the only noticeable different are her eyes. 
One eye is light blue--Crystal's originally eye color--while the other is a deep green--Clara's original eye color.

The green eye represents Clara's soul within you, though that isn't the only thing.
Crystal can hear her sister mind speak to her--though it is very, very rare because it takes a lot of energy from Crystal to even speak a single sentence to Clara, so she doesn't do it often unless she feels lonely or seeks advice. One must have energy in case someone needs to quickly run or fight down here in Hell.
And from time to time feel she can feel Clara's soul stir within Crystal's body which can be...unsettling. 

But...it's all a price to pay if it means her sister, Clare, isn't completely gone. If it means Crystal won't be entirely alone in this dark and dammed world she's forced to live in.

Now, bringing us to the present time--three years after Crystal found herself sharing a body with her sister's soul, and becoming a rare demon species that is a Shadow Demon--she finds herself opening the doors to this five-story high building at the top of the long zig-zagging hill. 

This Hazbin Hotel, surely it can be a pleasant place to stay for a while? Maybe here, she'll find some peace and quiet.
But...that thought was quickly pushed out of her mind when she heard the longue KABOOM of what sounded like a canon going off, before witnessing the wall to her left explode and splinter. 

"PENTIOUS!" A woman growls in a low voice, darting past Crystal--a head of grey hair was all Crystal could see--chasing after a black and yellow colored snake demon who slithers away from her in fear while five small eggs follow him.

Crystal's eyes dart around, before landing on an angry bartender as he aggressively cleans a glass, though looking like he's ready to smash the glass over the white-headed spider demon who sits at the bar, blowing a kiss towards the cat demons' direction.

She doesn't even realize she's attracted the attention of a certain someone at this hotel.
Alastor enters the room, seeming a little annoyed at something--though no one knows what--as he places his cane's tip on the ground when his feet leave the final step as he enters the main room of the hotel. 

His eyes glance around at the familiar faces he's prone to see every day, until he notices a head of short brown hair standing by the door. But...it wasn't simple the brown hair that caught his attention. It was...her eyes. One eye is light blue, while the other is a dark green. Something...Alastor has never seen before. 

A demoness with two different eye colors? It's strange, yet completely possible. This is Hell after all, perhaps this newcomer is a mix breed of demon.
So, with an inhale of breath, Alastor walks through the crowd to approach the new face. 

"Why hello there!" he says, causing the girl to jump at little at his sudden voice chiming in, before she turns to face him. 
Alastor's eyes catch sight of her outfit. A zipped up black hoodie with black leggings to match. Modern age fashion, he assumes. 

Crystal looks at him. "Hello," she says, before noticing how wide this stranger's smile is, wondering to herself where in the world she's seen this smile before.
And then...it hits her. The clock tower in the center of Pentagram city. Someone spray painted this exact smile on it...causing Crystal to gulp a little. 

This man is the Radio Demon. 
Of course, he appears charming and a gentleman, but he's known to be quite manipulative. If there is something he wants, he'll use his charm and wit to get it, making someone trust him, before he'll take what he is after and leaves.
An untrusting man...why is he even here?! 

But...
Crystal glances up at his red and black hair, deer ears, and antlers. Well...for being a scary Overlord, he's good-looking.
She tries not to blush, as she looks away. 

"My name is Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart! Quite the pleasure," he shakes her hand, tugging her slightly while he does so, before she responds after a clear of her throat.
"I'm Crystalea, but you can call me Crystal for short."

"Ah, Crystal! What a lovely name. May I ask what it is that brought you here? Are you looking to redeem yourself?"
In other words, is she a poor sinner that will give Alastor entertainment by trying to redeem herself but only slipping and tumbling down into the fiery pit of failure?!  

 "I'm just simply looking for a place to stay," she responds.
Alastor tsks. "Well, my dear, you picked the wrong hotel. This establishment is strictly for those looking to be redeemed and lifted to Heaven!"

Worry floods Crystal's chest. "I can try and pay for room rent, or I can work for it by helping around here. I won't be a bother, I swear I just...really don't want to be out there." She flicks a look outside the window, causing Alastor to crack his neck and make a 'hmm' sound in the back of his throat.

He touches his chin. If she is willing to work, then it COULD be nice to have someone else to do the pesky jobs no one else wants to do. Besides, it's a new face. Better then all these old faces here. 
And, might he add as well, he seems a little intrigued by her. When he had shook her hand, he noticed how her palm felt cold to the touch. Almost...deathly cold. Even when you're a sinner in Hell and dead, skin does feel hot but hers...was the opposite. 

And...her eyes are quite the peculiar thing to see. In all his years he's never seen a demon with such different colored eyes. Is she a breed of demon he doesn't know about? If so, then what could she be? 
Alastor's shadow appears from behind Alastor, his eyes locked on Crystal as he then hovers over to her, extending a hand to touch her face. 

Something Alastor was about to call off, before noticing how his shadow seems to stare at her like...she's a queen. And she...looks a little nervous because of it. 
Alastor's eyes widen a little, as a smirk forms on his face. Shadow Demon. It all makes sense now...this Crystal girl is a rare breed of Shadow Demon. Quite the...powerful and mysterious bunch, he will say. But interesting as well. 

"If you are willing to pitch in around here, then I suppose you can stay," Alastor twirls his cane before turning. "I'll have Charlie give you a room of her choice. Go and rest for now, and tomorrow come find me, I'll have a list of jobs you can help me with." 

Crystal smiles, more then he should, before shaping her face to appear stoic and calm, and less excited. "Thank you, again."

"Of course, my dear! Now, it appears I need to pay a visit to the tailor, so best of luck! Oh, but before I depart...welcome to the Hazbin Hotel," he says, giving her a nod of farewell before leaving.

Crystal waves a little, as she finds herself exhaling a soft breath. Well, at least she has an actual place to stay that isn't an alleyway. 
But...will it work out? 
Shaking her head, she goes and tries to find the one called Charlie so that she can get her room set up. 

All the while, Alastor stands outside the hotel, smiling a little softer than normal. 
"Quite the peculiar one..." he says to himself.  

Pt. 2 coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 91 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
18.5K 843 20
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
34.9K 703 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...