Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 67

1.6K 128 47
By archana_authoress

Rudra woke up hearing sniffing sound..

He sighed and made Meenakshi who is laying down showing her back to him look at her her turning her to him..

Ladoo... Why ma? He asked and made her to sit.. he leaned on the bed rest and called her and she immediately laid down beside him and leaned on his chest..

Don't cry ladoo please.. he said and hugged her and rocked them back and forth..

See.. by crying for the thing that's definitely not going to happen, you are hurting yourself and also both of us..

She looked at him with scrunched eyebrows..

Both of you? She asked..

Yeah.. me and our baby.. where is that Meenakshi gone whom use to beat Santhosh and Vijay with a stick, as they went outside to have their lunch at your favourite restaurant without informing you before a week.. hmmm.. what happened to that sassy girl?

She chuckled remembering the incident..

Enaku yedhavadhu aaidumo nu bayama iruku.. she whispered after few minutes of silence..

( I'm scared that something is going to happen to me.. )

Aiyo.. maa.. please.. don't talk like that.. nothing will happen to you de.. then why I'm here? Hmmm? This fear will make to mentally weak ladoo.. I know that my ladoo is strong, come on ma..

No nga.. even in my village also few girls died on their first delivery... She said..

But rest of the women survived, aren't they? And they even had second or third baby too. Am I right? She nodded her head..

See... Nothing to worry darling.. I will be with you... We all are here.. I'm assuring you, nothing will happen to my both ladoo's and you will come to me healthily and happily .. beleive me.. he said caressing her hair..

If you have doubt, shall I book an appointment with doctor.. we can go and consult her and ask her your all doubts okay?

Hmmmm... okay... She exhaled loudly..

Sari.. go and get ready.. I'll call and book and appointment.. he said and pecked her lips..

Hmmm... I'm giving my stress and tension to you too... She whispered..

He held her chubby cheeks in his palm.. as I said earlier.. it's just not only you are pregnant, it's we are pregnant.. so we both have to share anything, hmmm? So no more talking.. go go... He said and pinched her cheeks..

Hmmm....she nodded and went inside the bathroom...

Rudra called the doctor's personal number and explained what Meenakshi is going through for two days.. she assured him and asked him to visit her in her cabin at evening..

Rudra came down and informed his mom about this and asked her to accompany them..

She will feel better after talking with the doctor.. Soundarya said..

I hope so maa.. okay, I'll go and get refresh.. they all carried on their daily chores and at evening they started to hospital..

Rudra knocked on the door and went inside after hearing an come in..

Hello.. hello Meena...how are you? She asked chirpily...

I'm doing good doctor.. how are you? Meenakshi asked..

I'm fine dear.. thank you... What's this little munchkin saying?

She is being so sweet nowadays doctor.. I'm waiting for the day where I can have her in my arms.. Rudra said instead..

Hahaha... You seem more eager than the mother Rudra .

Yeah yeah.. I want my kutty Meena soon.. he said and chuckled...

How you are so sure about the gender..?

Just an instinct.. he shrugged..

The doctor smiled and lead them to the ultrasound room and and started the scan process...

Look.. you and your baby.. both are safe and very fine.. there is no need to panic about anything Meena.. good.. she said and Meenakshi smiled at her..

Meena.. I wanted to tell you one thing, that I usually say to many girls who is in their first delivery time.. each and every girl will face some kind of fear on her first delivery.. whatever it maybe, she can only able to understand herself and her inner turmoil.. but, listen me good.. by creating unnecessary fear inside you about the delivery, it will create a havoc inside your heart and mind and it will erase all your positive things that's happening inside and around you..

You are fit and fine and the baby is really healthy.. there is no need to think anything unnecessarily or to get scared .. okay? You will be fine and you can able to deliver the baby easily if you have pleasant and peaceful mind and thoughts.. be happy and keep the baby happy.. whatever is happening inside you, surely reflects in the baby's growth process or at the delivery time.. there are many advanced science to protect the baby and the mother, I'm cen percent sure that I'll make your delivery easy and there will be no harm for you both.. but just co-operate with me.. okay?

Meenakshi nodded her head and thanked the god mentally and thought that his diety send her to the doctor at the correct time..

Actually I was bothering about this doctor.. she said in hesitation..

Hmmm.. I can actually feel about this with the baby's activities Meena.. if you have happy mood, the baby will reflect that.. and as I'm a doctor I can easily identify if my patient is having a problem.. she said and Soundarya giggled closing her mouth.. to hide that she coughed and managed somewhat..

Athai.. what happened? Enanga, give her some water..

Ok ok.. I'll drink.. you talk with that clever doctor of yours.. Soundarya said and Anupama glared at her..

She smiled at her innocently and took the water bottle from her bag and turned other side..

Then she advised Meenakshi about few things and they all left from there with a Meenakshi who is now somewhat agreed with whatever the doctor said..

One fine day, while Rudra and Meenakshi were watching a movie in their room at night as she didn't feel sleepy, he received a call and thought that why this person is calling him at this hour.. he ignored it for the first time and he got irritated when his mobile again rang showing, Mr. ShakthiVel Periyasamy, DCP Chennai..

He sighed and took his mobile and attend the call..

Ladoo.. I'm getting an important call.. you just continue this, I'll back soon.. hmmm?

Ok nga.. she said and concentrated on the movie..

He went to the balcony and closed the door and sat on the chair looking at Meenakshi..

Don't you have manners? Why you are calling me again and again? Rudra asked to his friend..

Idiot.. this is somewhat important for us.. I called for that only, I don't have time to disturb your lovey dovey moment..

Yeah, what a single, police man can know about romance?

Mmcchhh... Let me tell you for what I have called you.. don't talk unnecessarily..

What's that? Rudra asked guessing the matter..

Isha.. her parents again re opened her missing case today..

So? What now..

Delhi police found out that she came and visited you all before she went missing.. so they contacted our IG and informed this and this case came to me..

What we have to do for that?

I'll call you from another number after three o'clock.. connect all your friends.. we will plan..

But they didn't even have any idea about this and what we did..

But they were with you at that time.. and even that have seen all CCTV footage that she beats Meenakshi and you all surrounded her and Sarah and you slapped her.. everything..

Rudra sighed.. as expected.. okay.. I'll inform them now.. he said and they ended the call.. Rudra messaged them with his new secret number to theirs number which they bought together at the time they known about Isha's parents searching for her..

They all received the text and sent an ok and Rudra left to Meenakshi..

Who is that?

Friend ma.. old school friend.. now he became our DCP.. just called to talk about his transfer and stuff.. it's been long we spoke with eachother.. so just talked about our school days.. he smiled and lied smoothly..

Ok nga.. I feel sleepy.. she said and extended her both hands.. he smiled and lifted her and went to bathroom and she did her business till he waited outside and they came back and slept eventually..

At exactly quarter to three, Rudra woke up from his sleep and took his mobile and went out locking the door from outside and went to the terrace..

Everybody got connected in call and Rudra called DCP and connected him.. they all greeted others and DCP sir explained everything to them and about their next move..

Shakthi.. I want nothing to happen to our family at any cost.. and I don't want them to know about this either.. and leave them and their families as they are not in the frame..

Don't worry I'll take care of that.. I assure you that I won't drag them..

Stupid.. then why we are here as your friends? Achuth shouted..

Yeah Rudra.. you didn't even told us that what you did to her.. then how can we help you.. Charanjeet asked helplessly..

I already told you all that this will die with me.. I don't want to drag you all in this mess.. Rudra sneered..

Ok fine.. do whatever the fu** you want.. but if it go overboard means we will come there and will stay with you till this all mess solve... Understand? Krish warned him..

Yeah, Meena is nine months now.. and we don't want this worry for her.. please take care of her.. she will be the most affected person if she comes to know about this..

Yeah sure.. I'll .. I'll do the best I can to keep her happy and safe with me.. Rudra said..

Fine.. listen to me now.. as ordered from higher officials, I have to call you all for enquiry here.. so be on time and do as I said.. don't spoil the plan... I'll contact you again from my official number by next week.. bye.. ShakthiVel said and declined the call..

Rudra.. be careful and don't get tensed and Meena can easily find out that.. Charanjeet said..

Yeah.. I'll take care of that.. you all don't get confuse and do as he said.. I'll take care of the rest.. and I have planned Meenakshi's baby shower.. come and attend with family.. at that time they will call us for investigation..

Fine.. all sighed and Rudra switched off the mobile and went to his room.. he opened the safe in his closest and kept the sim there and refreshed and laid down beside Meenakshi who is sleeping soundly..

I will protect you both with my life.. it's my promise ladoo.. he thought and kissed her forehead and hugged her..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.2K 8
♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBBS falls in love with his bride , an illi...
869K 35.6K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
6.3K 234 16
Hii guys so I am going to write a story about a famous cricketer and a normal girl who gets tied in an arrange marriage due to circumstances will lov...