INCARCERATED SUN - The Impris...

SnoffyJolly

There is a thin line between DESIRE and REALITY. Reality is thorny, hard, cruel, something which a person wis... Еще

AUTHOR HERE
UNFATED MEETING
JOURNEY OF BHARGAVA SHISHYA
MAGADH'S HIDDEN KING
CHARIOTEER'S SON'S CHOICE
AN ADVISER
STRATEGY
CHILDHOOD FRIENDSHIP
KING ASHWATTHAMA
DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING
SOMETHING UNUSUAL
MYSTERIOUS
INEXPLICABLE FEELINGS
WAS!!?
TRUTH BEHIND DECEIT
HOT BLOODED
LOST SOUL
THREE WEEKS GAP FILLING
MANOEUVRE FOR REVENGE
SWAYAMWAR
FIRST KULVADHU OF HASTINAPUR
AT THE BACK OF MIND
CONSUMED BY DARKNESS
LIGHT OF PAST
INDICATION OF LOVE
THROBBING OF FLOWER
PATH OF ENCLOSURE
INGRESS OF SOLVED TRUTH
CHUCKLE OF BITTER FATE
BRILLIANCE INSIDE MURK
HOLLOW EYES
GET ON THE TRACK
GLIMPSE OF PRESENT
START FROM BEGINNING
BREAKING OF CURSE
END OF DIGVIJAY YATRA
BLOSSOM OF HAPPINESS
LOST SOLACE
A REVEALED PAGE OF PAST
TIED ENDS OF TWO THREADS
TWO PARTS OF ONE SOUL (EPILOGUE)

GETTING TO KNOW

814 39 3
SnoffyJolly

"I think we should wait a bit more and let the citizens decide the Yuvraj of Hastinapur"

"-wait a bit more"

"-bit more"

"How much more?" The Gandharinandan grit out angrily as his mind kept repeating the sentence coming from his father's mouth because of Pitamah Bhisma and Mahamantri Vidur.

It is not like he does not have supporter here, infact citizens of Hastinapur likes him too but what matters most is elders inside the palace, the elders that support Pandavas, the elders who care about Pandavas, the elders who are always ready defend Pandavas unlike him or them when include his brothers too, being called as Bad Omen.

He hates everyone inside the Palace, everyone who call his pitashree blind, who give his mata sympathy for having such sons.........such? Mahadev's Boon? for whom his mother herself fought against everyone inside the Palace.......they give sympathy to her for her own son? having a blind husband? having not a secure throne of their son or her husband? they who points their fingers towards his brothers for just existing just because Mahamantri Vidur called him Bad Omen right after he took birth................

And the Irony! The Damn irony!!............His cousins who are boons of Gods are God's children and them kauravas, who are boon of Mahadev are Bad Omen. Bad Omen, huh?..............Oh Please! They don't know the meaning of bad right now since eldest Gandhariputra yet has to show his bad side and seriously.............seriously if he decided to become bad, then people don't know how much they will regret it but first he has to remove his cousins from his path to throne, his cousins who has taken everything from him yet aren't satisfied.

"let the citizens decide the Yuvraj of Hastinapur"

"citizens huh? If citizens chooses then there will be a different fight outside the palace as we kauravas has also helped so many people and we also have our supporters out there but if it became a draw then one thing is sure Pitamah and Mahamantri will support Pandavas and definitely suggest Bhrata Yudhishtir as next King of Hastinapur.............just one day and tomorrow, mamashree is already coming, just one more day. Start counting your left day inside the palace, dear cousins"

"though this one day is still annoying"

"he is a bad omen, maharani"

"Bad Omen?................................"

[CRACK]

The sound of crack made Gandhariputra come out of trance as he look around only to realise he has destroyed his room completely, broken vases, tore curtains, punch printed on the broken wall and his hand injured.........Great, now his cousins got another topic to taunt him since the palace maid will definitely won't keep their mouth shut. God! He just can't control his temper, can he?

"ARGHH!!" The Gandhariputra yelled, pulling his hair along in frustration and irritation he is feeling as he sat on the edge of bed before soft hands grab his own hands, pulling them out of his hair as he look up to meet dark pair of orbs as he realised the person has seen him in his vulnerable moment..........The day can't be more worse, can it?

"karna" He mutter out slowly as he watch karna coming with some cottons in his hand to wipe of the blood from younger of them.

"you are hurt, rajkumar" Karna says as he clean the wound while sitting beside as the prince of them says "I was quite angry....you can call suyodhana......or duryodhana...............whatever works more comfortable for you, this formal term is awkward"

The said person nodded before putting the cotton away as he wrap the injured hand securely...........it is lucky that the wound is in left hand not the right one. The injured man stand up after getting his wound treated as he hear a mutter from behind him.

"duryodhana.....'duh'......'yodhana'......must be a very much good fighter"

Hearing karna mutter this, slight smile came on duryodhana's face as he look at karna nodding while explaining.

"Gurudev gave me this name......though it is often mistaken as 'dur', if you are comfortable, you can call me this name" Duryodhana says as he remembers the time when his Gurudev gave him this name and bhima thought different meaning thought their Guruji cleared the meaning of word which made Bhima silent too but he still uses this term a little as 'dur' instead of 'duh', not like duryodhana even cares, it is a name given by his Gurudev and he can never have any problem with this rather he would feel more proud if someone would call him this name.

"we should get your room clean now, raj- duryodhana" Oh yes, this problem has yet to solve, isn't it?

"by the way, karna?"

"yes"

"have you not heard the rumour of me being Bad Omen?" It is not just question but it is test of karna and duryodhana want to know if karna has pass this test or is he Like other too...........

"I have heard another thing too that you all are Mahadev's Boon and calling Mahadev's Boon as Bad Omen is itself an insult of the Boon and personally, I don't think any mortal can predict future" karna said, carefully not to put anyone's name in the sentence as he put the broken things aside with the help of duryodhana who is listening to him too.

"hmm" Duryodhana smile as he thought to himself that karna has already passed the test a long time ago before he told the maids to clean the room while he pulled karna out of the room. It seems duryodhana's mood is fine now.

"Rajkumar, Maharani has called everyone for meal"

"we are coming"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was supposed to be 'I am' not 'we are' and maybe that's why right now karna is sitting between Duryodhana and Yudhishtir while eating food and right in front of them is Maharani and Rajmata of Hastinapur, the royal ladies of Hastinapur, the mothers of kauravas and Pandavas and God forbid if he suddenly cursed out in shock!!

"did you not like this putra karna?"

"is it not good, putra?"

Both Maharani and Rajmata, the Royal Ladies of Hastinapur are asking about food's liking from charioteer's son............What should be say right now?

"No, it is very good"
"you have no other choice karna just eat it even if your stomach is full, just eat"

--------------------------------------------------------

Karna was walking through the corridor when an eagle came flying towards him making him raise in arm to let the eagle sit on it. At first he thought it was from Magadh as ekalavya knows where he is but to his utter surprise the letter was from some else.........someone who is his friend but..........Let it just go, for now karna just have to live here until he can go back to Magadh.

"huh? Panchala Naresh Ashwatthama!? Why did he sent a letter?"

"thank you buddy, you can go back now" Karna said as he let the eagle fly away before opening the letter to read.

******************************

Hello guys 👋. Your Author here.

The italic lines are flashback while  italic plus underline  lines are character's inner thoughts.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unknown Acceptence [ ON HOLD ] B_R_U_T_U_S

Исторические романы

133K 5.4K 65
What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her new journey with an unexpected peason...
As Karna - Out of my depth Sunil_S

Исторические романы

19.3K 700 22
An average person gets the chance to reincarnate as a tragic hero. Can he change his fate with his foreknowledge or will he meet the same fate? This...
Untold Truth no_jams4u

Приключения

52K 2.2K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
The Time Traveler [Mahabharata] Mia

Исторические романы

46.3K 2.5K 18
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...