A Pixie Problem

By MiraculouslyIzzy

Whenever Monarch was defeated, we thought that everything would go back to how it was before. We thought we c... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Cry for Help
Chapter Two: The Abyss
Chapter Four: A Day Off...Maybe
Chapter Five: Meeting Ladybug
Chapter Six: The Reveal
Chapter Seven: Questions and Confrontation's
Chapter Eight: The Nightmare
Chapter Nine: College Francoise Dupont
First and Final Authors Note
Chapter Ten: Explanations and Agreements
Chapter Eleven: The Banquet
Chapter Twelve: Divine
Chapter Thirteen: Riddles and Ingredients
Chapter Fourteen: The Final Ingredient
Chapter Fifteen: Mirror Realm
Chapter Sixteen: Two Days of Teleporting
Chapter Seventeen: A Wake-up Call
Chapter Eighteen: What a Day
Chapter Nineteen: Catch Up and Patrol
Chapter Twenty: Lost Kitten's
Chapter Twenty-One: Hoaxer
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Airport
Chapter Twenty-Three: Nothing Goes According to Plan
Chapter Twenty-Four: Feelings
Chapter Twent-Five: A Rollercoaster of a Week
Chapter Twenty-Six: Paint Date
Chapter Twenty-Six: Welcome to Gotham
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Introductions
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Midnight Excursion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Gem
Chapter Thirty: Horse Kwami
Chapter Thirty-One: Second Chance Part 1
Chapter Thirty-Two: Second Chance Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Three: Dinner With Villains
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad News
Chapter Thirty-Five: Walls Start Cracking
Chapter Thirty-Six: Missing Girl
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Gone is the Girl I know
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Saving My Angel
Chapter Forty: Helping Angel
Chapter Forty-One: The Long Game
Chapter Forty-Two: Kwami's
Chapter Forty-Three: No More Shadows
Chapter Forty-Four: Night Terrors
Chapter Forty-Five: Comfort
Chapter Forty-Six: Hanging With the Group
Chapter Forty-Seven: Goodbyes
Chapter Forty-Eight: Suprise Suprise
Chapter Forty-Nine: Prom

Chapter Three: Day One in Paris

334 16 0
By MiraculouslyIzzy

Damian POV: Tuesday, February 21st, 2024

"Master Damian, did you really have to bring all of your weapons with us." Pennyworth gives me a skeptical look, while picking up one of my katana's, "I think twenty katana's, ten blades, fifteen throwing knives, and all of the batarangs is a bit excessive, don't you?" 

"This isn't all of my weapons. I only brought the one's that I use the most." I grab the katana from his hold and place it back in the suitcase. 

Alfred shakes his head in exasperation, "Master Bruce said we will meet with Ladybug tonight. You should be ready to go by 9:00." With that he walks out of my room. 

Today was Tuesday, we used our private jet in order to make it to Paris covertly. Only two people know that the Bruce Wayne and his proteges are here, Mayor Bourgeois and his daughter, Chloe Bourgeois. We were currently staying at the hotel that the mayor owns. It's a small place compared to the manor. White walls, pink curtains and furniture. It was an interesting choice of colors, not common and far too bright for my liking but it would do for now. 

My room was at the top floor, which had a decent view. It was facing the Seine River, many tourists were taking boat tours, others were sitting on the outskirts of the river, eating food or simply relaxing. I can't get a proper vantage point from here. I can't see enough of the city. I would need a local to show me around. Someone who knows the ins and outs of this city. 

"Hey Little D, you ready for the tour?" Grayson barges into my room. I grab one of the throwing knives from my pocket and chuck it at him, smiling when I hear a hard thump, "Was that necessary?" 

Shrugging my shoulders in response, I turn to face Grayson and give him an annoyed look, "What tour?" I walk towards him to retrieve the small knife that was embedded in the wall next to his head. 

"The tour we signed up for to get the layout of the city." He looks at me as if I'm the idiot in the room. 

"Why didn't Pennyworth inform me of this?" I place the knife back in my pocket before glancing back up at him. 

"No idea, you need to change the boat leaves at 5:00," He glances down at his phone, "You've got about ten minutes." He says before attempting to back out of my room.

"Why do I need to change? What is the problem with what I'm wearing?" I look down at my clothing. It was what I would usually wear in Gotham, a gray turtleneck and black pants. The pants had special pockets to fit all the weapons I carry with me. 

"Damian, Damian, Damian," Grayson shakes his head in mock disappointment, "This isn't Gotham, you aren't the 'Ice Prince' here. We have to blend in with the tourists here, so go change into something more like what I'm wearing." He gestures to his blinding outfit. He had on a neon orange button up shirt with a white undershirt and gray shorts. 

I lift a brow in question, "You want me to dress like a dumbass?" 

Grayson scoffs in mock hurt, "I look fabulous, thank you. You don't have to wear exactly what I'm wearing. Just something similar. Add some color to your dull life." With that he walks out of my room. 

I go to my clothing suitcase and find the one shirt that has any color. A dark blue muscle shirt. I sigh and quickly change before leaving my room. I use the elevator to head to the lobby. 

I'm about to walk out the entrance doors whenever a high-pitched voice screams at me, "Dami-baby, wait up! Daddy said I can be your tour guide, so you don't have to go on those ridiculous, utterly ridiculous tourist tours." Bourgeois grabs onto my arm and attempts to drag me in the direction she wants me to go, "I'll introduce you to all the right people. You don't want to find yourself in a conversation with the baker's daughter. Ugh, she stole my Adrikins from me and got my new friend expelled. She's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." 

I yank my arm out of her grasp and glare at her, "Don't touch me, don't talk to me, and especially don't call me 'Dami-baby'. We aren't five years old, learn how to address people properly, Brat." I walk past her and through the front door's where I see Todd, Drake, Grayson and Father talking with the civilians. 

Grayson is still wearing that abomination of an outfit. Drake was wearing a neon green Hawaiian shirt and tan cargo shorts. Todd was wearing his usual brown leather jacket, black shirt and dark blue jeans. Father was wearing a button up black shirt, and jeans. Whenever they were all standing next to each other you would assume that they were all blood family. They all had the same blue eyes, pale skin, and midnight hair. Well, Todd had white hair in the front, it randomly appeared after he was revived in the Lazarus Pit. 

I was the odd one out, even though I was the blood son. I had green eyes, and tan skin, the only similarity being the black hair. Mother's genes were apparently more dominant. I walk into their conversation and save these poor Parisians from their language being butchered by Drake and Grayson, "Let's leave so we aren't late for the tour." I gesture for someone to take the lead to guide us to where we are supposed to meet up at. 

"Is this the most colorful thing you brought?" Grayson shakes his head in disappointment taking point, "C'mon Little D, you don't always have to be so gloomy all the time." 

"I would rather dress normal than look like I got dressed by a toddler." I raise my brows at him, "Why is the way I dress so wrong? At least I change my jacket, Todd doesn't. Why don't you patronize him?" I gesture my most annoying 'brother'.

"Because he died," Drake whispered loudly. 

I scoff, "I died too." 

"I guess you're right, we just like to give you shit." He walks ahead of me, leaving me with Todd and Father, "You are the baby after all." I was most certainly not a baby. 

I glance at the greatest detective in the universe, "Father, why did you not bring Kyle? She would have enjoyed the riches Paris has to offer." 

He huffs what sound like a chuckle, "That's what I was afraid of, she would rob this place blind." He smiles softly at the thought. Selina Kyle formerly known as Cat Woman was my soon to be stepmother and Father's fiancé. Out of all the women in Gotham, Father chose an exceptional one. I gave him my approval of her before he proposed, he didn't seem to care but Kyle laughed once Father told her of my 'antics'. 

I look to my left at Todd, "What about you and Brown? You both seem happier than usual, it's unpleasant." 

Todd rolls his eyes at me, "Gee thanks demon spawn. We've been good, y'know it's been almost two years that we've been dating. I was thinking of... I don't know, making everything official."

"You mean official like Father and Kyle. You wish to end your courting and marry her." 

Todd scrunches up his face in disgust, "Demon Spawn you have got to learn the new slang, but yeah, I think you're right." He gags, "Oh God, that was disgusting I'm never saying that again."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "I am often right, Todd. You are simply to incompetent to realize when I am." We slowly come to a stop behind Grayson and Todd. 

I take in a quick look of my surroundings. We were four blocks away from the hotel. There were three people already on the tour boat, a very wide elderly man, a woman who must be his wife and a little girl more than likely their granddaughter. Four teenagers were sitting along the outskirts of the river, their legs dangling off above the water. Two males, a blonde with green eyes, a punch able face, and lean stature. The other had on a red cap but appeared to be a brunette, had tan skin, and brown eyes framed by glasses. Two females, one a brunette with and ombre orange color, tan skin, brown eyes also framed by glasses and a small beauty mark above her lip on the left. She was the girl from the Ladyblog. Alya Cesaire. The other a girl with blue-black hair dyed pink at the tips, pale skin, bluebell eyes, and a slight frown to her lips. 

I scoff internally, hopefully Father doesn't see her, she's a perfect nominee for the Wayne family. Dark hair, blue eyes, and a sad past. Well, in this case, a sad present. Let's just hope she isn't an orphan. 

Next, I inspect the boat. It was a very bright shade of pink, nearly blinding to the eye. The tour guide seemed very chatty. He was talking with Grayson about the history of the river. An extremely boring topic I learned about when I was five. I bring my attention back to the group of teenagers, only to find the sad girl looking directly at our group. I stare her down, offering my best glare, and in return she smiles. It catches me off guard, causing my glare to fall for a second. 

Wow, she had a breath-taking smile. 

The girl got up and said something to Cesaire who nodded her head before resuming her conversation with the boy in the red hat. As the girl walked towards where my family was standing, the blond boys gaze followed her every move. Interesting, he must have a strong liking towards her that she either didn't notice or didn't reciprocate. 

The girl made it over to where I stood and walked past me towards Grayson and Drake. Ouch. That stung. She walked right through me as if I was a normal person. Did she not know I was the Damian Wayne? 

"Excuse me, sir." She tap's Grayson's shoulder, stopping his conversation with the tour guide, "What are you wearing? This is completely unacceptable. Bright colors are to be worn in summer. It's spring. We have to fix this immediately." She grabs him by the arm and drags him away, off to who knows where. It's quite a scene to watch, she's practically a third of his height and weighs even less, yet she's dragging him as if he is a bag of feathers. 

She pauses for a second and looks back at Drake, "You too, sir." She continues on walking. We follow her, unsure what else to do. I mean, we could just let her take Grayson and Drake away, but I am interested to know where this interaction is leading. behind us an eruption of laughter is heard, it must be her friends laughing at the girl's antics. 

We walk for five more minutes before we reach a bakery. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BFF hangout!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 83 19
"You never expect these sorts of things to happen to you in real life, until it happens. Frankly, I'm just an unlucky one." In a bleak moment of vuln...
1.9K 151 32
"I'm just happy, which seems ridiculous because there's a looming battle that we're not prepared for...but I am. We haven't been together like this i...
263K 8.3K 23
Most people only get some of Adrian's story. Ever since his mother left, people thought that Gabriel Agreste was only cold towards his son. They were...
6.4K 121 14
________________________________________________________ "My dad is not dead! And his name definitely doesn't belong in your mouth! So you can just s...