The Story of Us - Hyunlix - H...

Par DarkThan02

Chasing the same dream, becoming team mates, friends, bandmates, best friends... More? Somewhere in between... Plus

Prologue
The Beginning
Christmas Eve
Friends?
2022 for You
I Want You
Tell me You Don't Feel the Same!
How Do You Feel?
Please, Give Some Time
Stolen Moments
Are TheyTogether?
Stolen Moments II
Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know Pt. 02
Jealousy
I'll Do Whatever You Want
Back To Reality - Stolen Moments III
Accident
The Way You Make Me Feel
Home Is Where The Heart Is Pt.I
Home Is Where The Heart Is Pt.II
Rush Decisions Pt.I
Rush Decisions Pt.II
Everything Is Fine Pt.I
Everything Is Fine Pt.II - Unexpected Turn Of Events
Regret
Minho's Choice
Hurt Pt.II
Let Me In Pt.I
Let Me In Pt.II
Who Do You Think Of? Pt.I
Who Do You Think Of? Pt.II
The Morning After
I Am Not Giving Up - Give Up
Remnants
Another Night, Another Morning
Love You More
It Is Too Late
Epilogue

Hurt Pt.I

21 1 0
Par DarkThan02

Chris' POV

I walked in the studio in high spirits. Jisung was ready to come back to work! Finally, things would get back on track! It was about time! Changbin and Minho were already there, the latter looking like someone stole his cats. I admit, I was curious about his meeting with Hyunjin yesterday. Did that ferret talk to him? Maybe he confided in Minho. He was obviously under a lot of stress but did not share his troubles with any of us, unfortunately.

"Did you go to Hyunjin's yesterday?" I asked casually. Minho grunted. "How was he? Did you guys talk? He called me earlier and said he was going away for a few days. Did he mention that to you too? He said he'll be back by Sunday." Another grunt. I turned to look at him, confused by the lack of words.

"Minho? Has something happened between you two?"

"Ah... 'something' is an understatement." Changbin mumbled. I look at him in bewilderment while Minho hung his head. "What is going on?" "Hyung..." I did not like his tone. His entire demeanor screamed guilt. "Don't "hyung" me." My tone was serious. "I... I'm in love with him." He blurted out. I blinked, this is not what I expected to hear. My mouth fell open with surprise. "Since when?" I managed to ask. What is going on behind my back? No, scratch that. Right in front of me? "Since forever." Changbin intervened again. I swear, I am gonna punch that dwaekki at some point. I was looking back and forth between them in disbelief. No one cared to elaborate. So I gave up and sighed heavily. It looks like our group's entire dance line is K-drama material. I rolled my eyes, cursing under my breath.

So much for things getting better!

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was Felix. "Hey Lixie! ... How are you doing? ... When are you coming back? ... You are not? ... Oh!... When did you decide that? I thought you wanted to... Lix! You put me in an impossible position, mate! ... Why can't you tell him yourself? ... So, when are you coming back? ... Right..."

Sometimes, I feel like the whole universe is against me.

The other two looked at me expectantly. "Ok Lix. I'll tell the others." I hang up and turned to them reluctantly. "What did he say?" "Um... I'll have to go out for a while, I won't be long, I think..." "Hyung? Is everything alright?" I gave them a pained smile.

No, everything is definitely not alright.

***********************************************

I knocked on Hyunjin's apartment door. "Hyunjin, it's me Chris." The door opened. Hyunjin stood in front of me a little surprised. His lower lip looked bruised. I frowned perplexed. "Hi, hyung. I wasn't expecting you." He greeted me in a lighthearted tone I haven't heard from him in a while. He had a suitcase open in the middle of the living room floor, putting clothes and other stuff inside.

"Hyunjin?" "Mmm?" "Can we talk for a bit?" "Sure, you can talk. I'll just have to finish packing. I have to catch a flight to Sydney in two hours. He smiled at me.

Fuck!

"Felix just called me." "Oh? Is everything alright? Don't tell him I am going, I want to surprise him."

Great...

"He had some news he wanted to share with us." "What about?"

I wish there was another way...

"You remember Stella..." "Who?" "His childhood friend, back in Sydney?" He looked at me confused for a moment. "Oh, yes..." He was holding his camera, trying to put it in its case. "Apparently, they are together and they... they are expecting a child and they are..." A loud bang stopped me. I looked at the floor. Hyunjin had dropped the camera. "Jin?" He looked at it lying there at his feet, broken. He hands were shaking lightly. Moments passed in silence. I took a step closer. "Jin?" Whatever was going through his mind, he did not let it out. "A child?" He whispered blinking. "I guess I... I won't be going anywhere then..." He muttered turning to me and giving me a strained smile. "Please, pass him my warmest wishes. And now... if you'll excuse me, Chris. I need to... I need to be alone." He turned around and went into the bedroom closing the door behind him. "Jinnie..."

My eyes were misting. If I wanted to cry, how must Hyunjin feel right now?

*************************************************

Sometime later...

Chris' POV

I am standing in the middle of the living room, torn. I do not know whether to leave him alone or stay with him. He's been locked in his bedroom for at least half an hour. Maybe I should leave. Give him space... I go over there and gently knock on the door. "Jinnie? I'm gonna go now. Call me if you need anything, yes?" No answer comes. I feel a huge weight on my chest. Walking back to the living room, my gaze falls on the broken camera. I pick it up off the floor. I try the on/off button – god knows why – to see if it works. The memory card is still accessible and I absentmindedly go through the pictures Hyunjin has left there. I smile fondly seeing the things he captured with his lens. Flowers, landmarks, seascapes, the guys - all of us - have a place in his gallery. And then, I come across a picture of you, Felix. You are lying on the bed, the sheets barely covering your lower body. Your black tousled hair comes in stark contrast with your bare skin and the white linen. You are holding your head up with one hand, propped on your elbow, looking at the camera – or should I say the person holding it – with a soft smile on your lips and loving eyes. I sigh, a little embarrassed for prying, and leave the camera on the coffee table. I wish there was something I could do. With one last glance at the closed bedroom door, I leave.

***********************************************

Flashback: Summer of 2023. Somewhere only they knew...

Felix wakes up. He stretches his arms lazily. Looking around, his eyes find Hyunjin right by the balcony door. He stands with his back to Felix, looking outside. He holds his camera taking pictures of the view outside. A gentle breeze sways the light gauze curtain and billows his black locks.

"Hey..." Felix says sleepily. Hyunjin turns to him with a soft smile on his face. As he stands in front of  the window, the afternoon sunlight becomes a halo around him, his skin glowing honey gold, making him seem ethereal. Felix finds himself breathless at the sight. He holds his head up with one hand, smiling at him. "I love you." He whispers softly as the camera clicks. Hyunjin leaves the camera on the coffee table and walks into Felix's welcoming embrace.

Earlier, that afternoon.

They are lying in bed after a morning full of museum visits and shopping. Their midday nap has turned into a slow sensual intercourse. Their bodies connected, once more. Hyunjin hovers over Felix supporting his weight with one hand on the mattress, while the other is holding Felix's, beside his head. Their fingers are intertwined. Their eyes locked on each other, staring deep into them. Hyunjin thrusts inside him with slow deep moves. Their heartbeats are in sync, their breaths mingle in unison, their bodies move gently together. It is all so much slower and sensual this time. This is not just sex, this is making love. It is far more intimate and deeper and soulful and overwhelming. Hyunjin leans down to find Felix's lips. Their kissing is equally slow and deep, savouring the moment, savouring on each other's taste and warmth. One deep thrust hits the spot inside Felix and his eyes roll back. His head falls on the fluffy pillow, mouth agape. "Jinnie..." his sigh is a soft whisper of his lover's name. The latter picks up his pace, hitting that sweet spot again and again, eager to give him the pleasure and release he craves. His soft mellow voice chants sweet nothings into his ear shell, among his name and declarations of love, weaving a delicate web of sweetness around him, trapping him inside. A web Felix does not want to escape. His breath quickens and his grip on Hyunjin's hand tightens as he nears the edge. His other hand cards deep into Hyunjin's back, leaving red lines on his supple flesh. He doesn't want this to end.

Hyunjin rests his forehead against Felix's nape, pushing harder to drive him over the edge. Soft murmurs still spill from his mouth. Felix is too far gone in his rapture to register what the other is saying: an orison of 'I love you's' and sighs. The younger reaches his release at last, freefalling through his orgasm, quivering beneath the taller's body. Through his haze he watches with hooded eyes Hyunjin deliver a few more hard pounds, arching his back and cuming as well. His grip on Felix loosens and he collapses on top of him, gently, catching his breath. The latter wraps his arms around him, searching for his lips. A few moments pass, allowing them both to relax and calm their respective heartbeats. Hyunjin extricates himself gently from the younger who only vaguely registers him cleaning them up before laying down next to him. Felix scoots closer and rests his head on Hyunjin's chest. They wrap their arms around each other. Felix gives in to his daze and falls into a slumber, safe in his lover's arms.

**********************************************

'...Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?'

'...This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know...'

A/N: The second part will be posted in a few hours.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23K 1.2K 32
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
21.1K 599 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
7K 252 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
32.5K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...