Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥

7. Threatning

2.5K 172 7
By ___unknownwrites___

I turned around and saw that her bangles got stuck with my kurta. Both of our eyes again locked. She stared at me and so did I. Her brown orbs did something to me. I don't know whether I feel for her or not, but I was attracted to her for sure. She is beautiful. She has the power to attract anyone but Adhiraj Randhawa is not committing this mistake.

"Why isn't this getting out!", I suddenly heard a sweet voice filled with tension and irritation. It was her. Aradhya. She was trying to free herself but wasn't being able to. Both of us tried our best but we couldn't free ourselves.

"Wait.", I said and lifted my hand towards my mouth. I used my teeth to tear down thread which was tying her bangles with my wrist. Her bangles again made that 'jhang' sound and that is when I realised that we were now free. She was still looking at me. Even I was also looking at her.

"Aap mano ya na mano bhaiya, but yahi pyar hai!", now said Yashika and Armaan whispering into my ears which made me break the eye contact.
(You believe it or not bhaiya, but this is only love!)

"Mhmm...Yuv, come to my room we need to talk!", saying I left along with Yuvraj.

This felt something. I don't know why I felt something surreal, like a person feels whenever he/she is in love. Whatever happened just now and the way he showed his concern when I was hurt. Urghhh....Aradhya! What are you thinking! Even if I ever fall in love with someone, it can never be Adhiraj Randhawa. He's not my type.

"He's in love with you I guess Aaru!", said Nihar from behind. We were having our dinner. Me, Nihar, Virat and Akash bhaiya.

"What!? Who?", I asked her in astonishment.

"Adhiraj!", she said taking a bite of her pasta. The rest of our eyes widened in surprise.

"Nihar! Tumhare yeh utpatang soch tumhare paas hi rakkho toh behetar hoga! Adhiraj Randhawa with our Aaru!? Seriously!?", now said Virat rolling his eyes.
(Nihar! Please keep these hilarious thoughts of yours with yourself! Adhiraj Randhawa with our Aaru!? Seriously!?)

"Maine uske aankhon mein Aaru k liye kuch dekha hai! And woh bhi toh insaan hai! Why can't he fall in love!?", said Nihar.
(I have seen something for Aaru in his eyes! And he's also a human being! Why can't he fall in love with!?)

"No Nihar! He won't. According to him love is just about fulfilling desires and lust. He thinks that there is nothing called love.", now said Akash.

"But why!? Like Akash, don't you think the same? Be honest!", said Nihar.

"It may just be an attraction Nihar! No doubt our Aradhya is very beautiful. Maybe Adhiraj is attracted to her.", now said Virat.

"I think Vir is right!", I said patting his bicep smiling when my gaze instantly shifted towards Adhiraj who was sitting in the other table with his siblings and Rukmini di.

"See...he's looking at Aaru!", said Nihar chuckling and with a devilish smile on her face as if she would start some sort of leg pulling or prank.

"Nihar, he's not like Armaan bhaiya! Please don't try to pull his leg or anything. Yuvraj maybe a vulture but he atleast has a sense of humour. Adhiraj bhaiya is very unpredictable. He's a lion in true sense.", said Akash bhaiya.

"Stop it guys! You all know very well that this love and all is not meant for me. And my past is the biggest reason behind it.", I said, my eyes turning watery.

"Aaru! No need to think about it. Come on! Change the topic guys.", said Virat. I maybe on medication but those memories still haunt me. And it suddenly started hovering over my mind making me sob loudly.

"Aaru!", saying Virat took me in his embrace. I kept on sobbing in his embrace. Everyone tried to console me but I couldn't control myself. I started shivering.

"I'm sorry Aaru! It's all my fault. I should have not spoken about this. Please don't cry Aaru!", now said Nihar. She also started crying and hugged me. Rukmini di along with the rest of them sitting on the other table got up and approached towards us.

"What happened Nihar? Sab thik?", asked Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya concerned.
(What happened Nihar? All okay?)

"Nothing di! Just me making blunders.", said Nihar still sobbing. I got up from Virat's chest, releasing myself from his hold. My gaze first fell on Adhiraj who was eyeing Virat like a lion's prey. I got startled by his expression.

"Come on Nihar! I am okay.", saying I hugged her tightly. My mind kept on playing her words. Adhiraj loves me. Seriously!? No. Never. Not only Adhiraj....but nobody can ever love me.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

Finally it was the day of the wedding. Everyone in the house was running here and there. The wedding rituals would be starting any minute.

Armaan already sat on the mandap and started performing the pre wedding rituals, while Rukmini was waiting in her room till the time she's being called.

Aradhya and Niharika were sitting in Rukmini's room.

"So Ruks! Excited?", said Aradhya smiling.

"Di, aapko daar nahi lag raha? Aap Adhiraj Randhawa k cousin se shaadi kar rahi ho!", now said Niharika.
(Di, aren't you feeling scared? You are getting married to Adhiraj Randhawa's cousin!)

"Arrey! Mujhe kyu dar lagega? Main thodi na Randhawa's k ghar mein shaadi kar rahi hoon!? I'm getting married in the Raichand family!", said Rukmini chuckling.
(Why will I get scared? Am I getting married to the Randhawa's!? I'm getting married in the Raichand family!)

"Seriously! Armaan bhaiya is very different from the Randhawa brothers!", said Aradhya chuckling.

It was time for the wedding ceremony now. Rukmini and Armaan now together sat on the mandap performing their wedding rituals. The rest of the Randhawa family, that is, Adhiraj's mother and father had also made their presence.

It was time for Armaan and Rukmini's pheras. Aradhya took a tray of flower petals and started to distribute it among the guests when she bumped into someone. It was again Adhiraj. Both were twinning today. Aradhya was wearing a red coloured saree with a deep neck blouse of the same colour making her clevage visible whereas Adhiraj was wearing a red kurta along with white pyjamas.

The entire plate of flower petals fell upon them. Aradhya was about to fall down but Adhiraj caught hold of her, preventing her from falling down.

"Aap phir se! Aaj toh kala chashma bhi nahi pehena! Ladkiyon ko dhakka marna bohot achha lagta hai na!?", Aradhya said releasing herself from his hold.
(You again! You haven't even worn your dark glasses today! You enjoy pushing girls right!?)

"Minds your words girl! What did you say, mujhe ladkiyon ko dhakka marna achha lagta hai! Tumko nahi dikta hai kya? Hummesha samne a jati ho aise husn pari banke!", now said Adhiraj roaring in anger. Everyone now turned towards them witnessing their banter.
(Mind your words girl! What did you say, I like pushing girls! Can't you see? Always coming in front of me!)

"First you commit the mistake and then you blame others! Mr. Randhawa today I'm not gonna spare you! You keep on disturbing me!", said Aradhya grinning her teeth.

"I disturb you!? And what will you do huh!? Itni si toh height hai.", Adhiraj said smirking.

"Don't go to my height Mr. Randhawa!", said Aradhya glaring at Adhiraj. Suddenly Aradhya saw a man staring at her cleavage. It was Rajdeep Randhawa, Adhiraj's father.

"Excuse me Mr.! Where are you looking at!? Beti ki umr ki ladki ko check out karne mein sharam nahi ati!", Aradhya said glaring at me.
(Excuse me Mr.! Where are you looking at? Aren't you ashamed of checking out a girl who's of your daughter's age!)

"Aye ladki! Izzat se pesh ao! Tumko pata bhi hai tum kisse baat kar rahi ho!", said Rajdeep fisting his palms.
(Hey girl! Speak with some respect! Do you even know whom you are talking to!)

"Whoever you are! You creep.", said Aradhya rolling her eyes.

"Mind your tongue Aradhya! How dare you talk to my father like this!", said Adhiraj.

"Bhaiya, I guess we need to teach her a lesson! She's been a pain in our ass since day one.", now said Yuvraj.

"It's your brother who's been the pain in my ass and in every common people's ass! Everybody is aware of your deeds Mr. Randhawa! You bloody corrupt, heartless people!", Aradhya said rolling her eyes and was about to leave when Adhiraj got hold of her wrist. He pulled her close to him and whispered,

"Tumko iss shaadi k baad dekh lenge!"
(Gonna see you after this wedding!)

"Let's see what you can do!", saying Aradhya left. All the other guests turned around out of fear because the ruthless lion is now lighted with anger. What will happen now?

~

The following scene is when Adhiraj left the house saying he had some work (At the day of sangeet).
Actually he had gotten a call from his business partner A.S.

"Certainly not! The Mallik's are our rival. I am not signing this deal.", said Adhiraj roaring in anger.

"Come on Mr. Randhawa! He might be your rival but not mine! And moreover this order is going to earn us a huge profit worth twelve crores! Because this isn't the only order they are placing.", said the woman from the other side of the call.

"I have a reputation in the business field miss! And I am certainly not ruining my reputation because you can earn profit!", said Adhiraj.

"Have you forgotten that we are in an alliance!? If we accept this order then we both will be earning profit which is beneficial for both of us.

"The Mallik's aren't very good miss. They always plan for riots and all. What if they are planning to harm us!", said Adhiraj.

"I don't work without acquiring full information about my clients Mr. Randhawa! Don't worry, I'm gonna send you the reports which is gonna assure you that this supply is gonna harm none.", said the woman chuckling. "So? Is it a yes!?"

"Yes miss....", said Adhiraj.

"Wonderful! Proceeding with the rest of the steps and do check your mail. The reports have been sent!", saying the woman cut the call.

Adhiraj opened his mail and found some reports which were enough to assure that the weapon supply would harm none.

Adhiraj dialed his private stalker who used to acquire information regarding whatever he said. He sent him the reports and asked him to find out each and everything about it. Where it came from, who sent it and everything because even he wanted to know now who is this woman!

******
Happy Holi everyone 🩷✨
How was the chapter?
Do tell me in the comments 🩷
Don't forget to vote if you like the chapters.
Next update coming soon!
Love until the next time🩷
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 53.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
251K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
1.8M 92.4K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
233K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...