Thunders & Lightning

By parkdvne

Read To Know? More

30 Days of Fianceé
60 Days Of Fianceé
60 Days Of Fianceé Pt II
90 Days Of Fianceé
90 Days Of Fianceé Pt II
Childhood Traumas
Bonnie & Clyde
Beyoncé's Karma
Bey Jr's Expensive Parents
Cold Shoulders
S&M
Designer Things
Piss Off Robyn Day
Back at It
Big Pimpin
Blue Ivy Knowles
Childhood Friend?
Opportunities
Hello Miss Maraj
Valentina
Daddy D
Sol Szn
Day 3 in Satornini
Miss Bee

30 Days Of Fianceé Pt. II

335 11 0
By parkdvne

Beyoncé showing off in fron of her relatives>>>>>

Robyn's Pov

Beyoncé's horny ass couldn't stop. We're in the middle of having dinner and shes trying to put her hand on my panties to rub me and i keep sending her glances, looking at her crazy.

She ran her hand up and down my thighs and squeezing it gently.

"ow" I smacked her hand.

"Stop" I said.

"Oh, you can't stop inappropriately touching your wife in the table huh? You can't behave yourself Giselle?" Her mom said and her father and my parents just started laughing.

"Well at least we're trying for a child right now" No we're not....

"a child? that's too soon, it's been 30 days.." My mom asked being concerned.

"Well, we agreed that having a heir to our company would be great. Beyoncé never gave me a hard time on it. Matter of a fact, i told her that's what i want" I pecked her lips and looked at her "a baby"

Beyoncé smiled a little bit, she knows im lying just to have a conversation.

"aww, they're in love" Mama Tina said.

Yes, i was indeed playing a game. I'd probably get my guts rearranged again tonight.

Solange pointed at her phone so i checked mines. She texted me.

Solange K.

Y'all serious with the baby thing?
I aint know y'all serious with it.

Nah, just engaging a conversation so that your sister wouldn't get humiliated.

So she just made that child thing up? 😭

Mhm, ttyl sis, i need to play as the best Fianceé ever.

Back to the conversation, Bey was now playing with my fingers while we talked to her aunties. I heard a rumor that she literally hates her aunts.

"you good ?"

"nah, it's annoying with them being here"

"you wanna go now?"

"your place or mines?"

"where the hell am i staying at Beyoncé? of course yours. But not in that penthouse please"

"why not? we can see the whole New York City from that place

"No, your house"

"I don't have a house here, it's in Los Angeles, if you want i can fly you there tonight"

"no way"

"just to fulfill your desires, i will cater to you" I giggled, being fake.

Act it out Robyn.

Matter of a fact she's just saying this cause we both know her parents and the rest on the table can hear us even though we're talking a little bit silent.

"I'll get the helicopter ready, ill be right back" She kissed me deeply and got up to her seat.

Everybody watched her leave and looked at me after.

"Oh she's flying you to L.A" Solange said loudly.

"I've never saw Juju like that, what did you do to her?" Her mom asked me with shock.

"oh mommy, Robyn is the definition of 'i can change her' i can't believe Juju acted like that, PDA shit"

I didn't notice that i was blushing until i saw my reflection on the spoon thats sitting on my plate. Shit.

"We'll um...Solange, Momma Tina, Dad...im sorry everyone but i have to follow Beyoncé now"

"of course dear, take care" Mama tina kissed my cheek again so did my dad and mom. Mr Matthew just hugged mep.

"I love you dear, take care of Giselle for me"

One thing about Mr Matthew, he knows im the one who can keep Beyoncé away from her anger issues.

By fucking me when she's angry.

Well that happened two weeks ago, she was mad that the company got scammed and then, her father caught us in her office and yeah...the story goes on..

"Yes I will"

_

"Beyoncé!"

"Yes!?"

"Can you hear me?!" She gave me the headphones and we talked through it.

"Yes I can here you now Mrs. Knowles"

"you dont even like me like that, and you're calling me Mrs. Knowles"

"you're right, i still hate you. Im just pretending to be sweet and PDA around our parents, we agreed to that right?"

That literally broke my heart... I liked her at all.. At the same time i wanna hug her, i wanna wrap my hands around her neck.

"I know, anyway, are we there yet?"

"nah, relax princess"

"princess?"

"you don't like getting called princess?"

"Not at all, im not comfortable with you calling me it"

"you should be comfortable around me by now, we fuck right?" She grabbed my thighs while controlling the helicopter.

"Beyoncé" I warned her.

"What?"

"Yes we fuck. AND YOU DIDN'T PULL OUT OF ME LAST NIGHT!" I smacked her hand again.

"you don't need a plan b"

"hell yeah i need a plan b"

Im not having a child with someone who doesn't love me, I do love her since were kids, and she was rude as hell.

"Nah"

"My body my rules Beyoncé"

"Are you trying to argue right now?"

"Yes. You should go get me a plan b as soon as we're landing"

"we will talk later, please stop or this aircraft is going to crash down"

I can see her print in her pants and boy, she was packing. I knew that since we're 17 but i didn't know that she was good good.

"Are we there yet?" I asked getting tired.

"Were going down in 5 minutes"

"Okay" I sniffled. I get like this on cold nights and it's cold out here.

"you good? your nose is red as hell"

"probably my allergies or the temperature"

"I have my jacket, here" She grabbed the clothing and gave it to me.

"Thanks" Literally need it, my body is freezing.

I love the smell of the jacket.

"You look sleepy"

"a little bit, im fine"

"landing in..10..9..8..locating..6..5..4..3..2..1"

We landed in the rooftop of her big house. LITTERALY BIG.

"You live here alone?"

"Not anymore, you're here with me"

"No like... before"

"yeah, i don't like an empty big house so i moved to New York, with that place"

"you bought this?"

"yeah, the 4 design is my idea"

"mhm, knowing you you would actually have a house looking like the Avengers headquarters"

"Shut up, are you going to share beds with me or have your own in the guest room?"

"Um... we're engaged"

"so? I don't really care if you separate rooms with me Robyn"

"okay... I'll sleep in the guestroom"
-
2:34 AM

It was thundering outside and I can't sleep because i took a nap earlier. I was just scrolling through my emails on my ipad when there's a sudden knock on my door and I knew it was the devil.

I hope she's not here for sex, Jesus.

The door opened and I looked at her and she was holding a pillow. She has on her Louis Vuitton pajamas.

I looked at her.

"Um...can i sleep with you? Im scared of thunders"

"On your big age? Beyoncé... you're 30"

"So whattt, please?"

"fine"

She went to the right side of the bed and she lay there under the covers.

"why you not sleeping?"

"I can't sleep, im also reading the emails from the company"

"Put that down, we don't work when we're on vacation, let Julius handle it"

So i did. I put my ipad on the charger and turned off the lamp beside me. I also went under the covers.

The thunder hits and Beyoncé jumped.

"Bey seriously?"

"Thunder isn't a joke" I turned my back against her and she complained.

"mann, don't turn yo back on me"

"what do you want me to do then?"

"can you spoon me?"

"Jesus, Beyoncé..."

"We never argued in bed...I swear"

"Okay fine" I spooned her anyway. I smelled her and it was heaven.

I think my favorite smell is Beyoncé.

The thunder strikes again and she jumped again. I just wrapped my arms around her tight.

"it's okay Bey... don't mind it, im here with you"

"but im scared"

"shh, go to sleep honey bey"

"can you give me a handjob?"

"that's it, get out of the bed and go back to your room"

"I'm just playing"

I slept with my arms around her , spooning Beyoncé until she fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 23
Beyoncé oneshots because I can't commit to books :) Leave requests :)
27.6K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
163K 5.4K 51
They back...if you don't know who they are go back and read Really?! and Really?! II and for fun just read Really?!III