Beautiful Death (Sequel)

By RachelWillis4

Sequel to Careful What You Wish For... Noah and Vivian have made it this far, but what does life hold for th... More

B E A U T I F U L D E A T H
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
T W E N T Y

N I N E T E E N

159 7 3
By RachelWillis4

Noah's POV

I had left while Vivian was still asleep. I wanted to get some fresh air, but also kind of get things off my chest. My first go to was Nick. I didn't know who else to turn to, no matter if he got pissed off at me or not. I just want a fresh start, with the person I can no longer deny my love for.

Even though my time with Madison was short, and we weren't even together, something had made me realize that I didn't want anyone else. I just wanted Vivian, and I would do whatever it took to make us better.

"This is big, dude. I'm not kidding when I say that you better make this work. Because if you don't, it will destroy both of you even more than it did the first time." Nick says, as we sit on the couch in the living room I used to call mine as well. Tears have welled up in my eyes, as I had spilled my heart out to Nick, and apologized for everything wrong that I have done.

"Is this what you really want, Noah? You have to be honest with yourself, and with her. Whether you want to hear it or not, she's leaving someone that she seemed happy with, for you. Based off of the things you just told me."

"I know." I choke out, glancing up at Nick as the warm tears fall down my cheeks. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I can't go on pretending anymore. If she doesn't want me, that's fine. At least I am trying. I just want us both to be happy again." Sobs come out as the last sentence leave my lips. Nick stands up from the couch, and grabs my arm to pull me up with him.

We wrap each other in a hug, as he begins to comfort me in the best way he can. Nick pulls away, his hands on both of my shoulders to look at me. It feels like he's looking straight through me, and I can't help feeling shivers down my spine. "Go get her. Tell her everything. Don't bullshit, just get to the point. If you don't lay everything out on the table, it may cause confusion later on." I nod my head at him. I soon hear the ring of my text tone from my phone.

Vivian- Everything okay?

I shoot her a text back, just letting her know I would be back soon. "Go. You don't have to tell her tonight, just spend some time with her man." We say our goodbye's, and I decide on just a small food date at home with Vivian. But I make sure not to tell her that is what I'm doing.

Vivian's POV

I had to go back to work today, and for some reason being away from Noah is killing me. We haven't talked since yesterday, when he cuddled me in the bed. Somehow, all I want is his love. His kisses, his cuddles, and to merge our bodies as one again. It has only been 3 days since all of this has transpired, and yet I'm caught up in my mind about him.

It's like the beginning of our break up all over again. Mixed feelings all the way around. I keep to myself for the most part at work, not really making any conversation with anyone. Including Amy. Luckily, she doesn't question it.

The work day seems to go by slow, as if it's taunting me. I shouldn't be this eager to go home, when it's not just for rest.

I rush out to my car once the bell for the end of the day rings, and I catch myself once I sit down, throwing my lunch box into the passenger seat. "Slow down, Jesus Christ." I say to myself aloud. I rub my face with my aching hands, trying to calm myself down.

A few minutes pass by, and I finally start my car. Luckily, that gave me time to let the traffic die down from other people leaving work as well. I take a longer way home, to give myself more time so that I can think more clearly once I'm around Noah. It's like this switch has been flipped in my brain, and it has been covered with a lock.

I pull into the driveway, parking next to Noah's vehicle. I make sure to grab my lunch box, so that I can use it once again tomorrow.

I get inside, and find Noah sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He immediately locks his phone, setting it down to give me his full attention. "Hey." He breathes out. I smile at him, and return the gesture. "Do you have time to talk?" I hear Noah call out to me as I walk towards the kitchen. My heart jumps in my throat, and I stand still in front of the kitchen counter. "Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"Will you come in here, please." Noah says sweetly. I walk back towards the livingroom, and Noah pats the couch next to him.

"So, we have some things to talk about. I want to get everything off of my chest, and let you know how I feel." Noah looks at me, and it gives me this feeling that I can't shake. I slowly nod my head, waiting on him to continue. "I know I have said a lot these past few days. But none of it really explains what I'm thinking. And I know that it must be confusing."

It most definitely is. "Viv, I've been thinking a lot about everything that has happened to us. And between us. For some reason, when I was around Madison, all I could think about was you-us. We've been through so much together, and I want to keep going on with my life with you. Not without, not against. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, whatever you want me to do, to make this work. I don't want to spend another day in agony because of this."

I sit there, shocked at the words that has left his soft, beautiful lips. "I'm so sorry about the things that I've put you through. The taunting you while you were seeing that Nathan guy, treating you like shit. One of the main things I'm sorry about through all of that; is that night when he was staying here. That was risky, and I don't know what came over me." Noah looks towards his lap as he finishes his last words.

"You mean came in me?" I joke with him. He glances up at me, a small smirk revealing on his face. "That was a terrible joke. But hey, I'm willing to do that again, just this time, it'll be personal." Noah winks at me, causing my cheeks to burn.

"I get it though. I want to make it work too. I've always wanted to make it work. I just felt like it was a lost cause, just because you acted uninterested in me." Noah cuts me off mid sentence. "I only acted that way because I didn't want to keep hurting you. I had to pretend so that it would be easier. Or I thought."

"It really hurt me. I had went down a terrible path. I had quit my job, and was drinking all day. But that was on me. Things have to be different. We have to learn each other better than what we did the first time. If we're gonna make this work." I look up at Noah, my eyes a little glossy. He grabs my hands and pulls them up to kiss them. "I promise, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. You have to own up to your faults as well, not just me." I nod my head at Noah. He's right. I was terrible to him too. Not saying what he did to me was right while we were together,  but I provoked him. I should've expected that to happen. I would be the same if it were reversed. I can't lie.

"We've got this. I know we do. We can take things slow, or just let things happen when they do. It's up to you." Noah still holds my hands within his, but I can't contain myself.

"Let's just let things happen when they do." I climb on top of Noah, my hands now intertwined with his. I place his hands next to his head, holding them down. "Oh." Noah says seductively. I take full, total control over him, something I have never done before. I don't know where this confidence is coming from, but I like it.

I lean down, planting a soft kiss to his lips. He kisses back ever so lightly, and I pull away. I lightly hover my lips over his, just to tease him a little. He chuckles a little, forcing his lips to collide with mine once more. I move back again, breaking the kiss. "You think you can control me, huh?" Noah smiles at me, and swiftly pushes on my hands, breaking the lock between our fingers.

Before I know it, my hands are behind my back, being held by just one of Noah's hands. His other hand reaches up to my throat, squeezing it tightly. Definitely in a kinky way. I'm pulled back down to him, this time in a harder kiss. I squirm a little in Noah's grip, trying to take back control. It's no use, as he grips both my wrists and my throat a little harder.

I feel Noah growing in his pants beneath me, and I use that to my advantage. I slowly start grinding my hips against him, feeling Noah moan against my lips. "Don't stop, baby." Noah quietly whispers against my lips. Oh, he shouldn't have said that...

I immediately bring my grinding to a hault. A low growl comes from Noah, and I'm let go, but in return I'm pushed down to the couch on my back.

TRIGGER WARNING

Noah starts unbuttoning my pants, and pulls them off in a swift move. My legs are suddenly pushed up to my chest, as Noah burries his face between them. I gasp out loud, as I feel his tounge swirl around my clit. He then licks from my opening, to my clit, making sure to suck on it once he reaches it. My hands find their way to his hair, pulling on it, but also keeping his head in place. I slowly move my hips against his tongue, and his arms change position to wrap around my legs, holding me still.

Noah moans against me, and it sends shivers through my entire body. "Fuck, you taste so good." He chuckles before going back down to work with his tongue.

"Please..." I cry out, asking for release. Noah sucks on me once more, before pulling away. "What is it baby?" Noah crawls up to meet my gaze. "You like to tease me, so it's only fair that I tease you back." I tug at his pants, undoing them and attempting to pull them down. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Noah says tauntingly.

I get his cock free from his pants, and I immediately grab it, slowly stroking it with my hand. "If you keep on, you're taking all of it." I smile up at him, tempting my reply. "Who says?"

Noah scoffs with a smile, and swiftly pulls his pants down more. Before I know it, Noah pushes his hard cock in me, as far as it will go. I gasp, grabbing hold of his muscular arms. "I think I say so. You're so fucking wet for me." He continues to push into me roughly, causing me to moan out in pleasure, and in pain.

Noah's rhythm is slow, but hard. "Mmm, is that all you've got?" I call out to him, his eyes darkening as he looks down at me. He bites the side of his lip while smirking, reaching up to my throat once more, and moving faster. "Is this what you want?" My moans get more loud and jagged, and Noah chuckles at me.

"Fuck, I'm about... to.."

"Come on me baby. Fucking do it." Noah lowly growls to me once more, and I do just as he says. I throw my head back, feeling myself grip him as I ride through my release. It feels more intense as he continues to slide in and out of me. Right as I'm calming down, he pulls out and moves down to give me one more longing lick up from the bottom to the top. I shutter at the sensitivity.

Noah stands up, looking down at me as he pushes everything back into his pants. "What about you?" I ask, panting. "You've got me later. That was a pre-show." He shoots a smile at me, as he gives me another wink.

God, this man.

TRIGGER END

I wasn't necessarily intending on having sex with him so soon, but he's too hard to resist. I've longed for it with him again for so long, but in the right ways. He hands my pants and underwear to me, but I just put my underwear back on, being it's not awkward around him anymore.

Later on, I make dinner for the both of us, Noah not being able to keep his hands off of me. Hugging me from behind, kissing my head, etc... I missed this so much. I stand with him, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things work with him. He's worth it. We spend the rest of the night talking, and eating dinner. We reminisce on the good things from the past, like all the camping trips, the first time he had seen my boobs, which was through my wet T-shirt.

Luckily, we don't dare to touch on the subject of Oliver. I miss him like crazy, but it isn't something I want to bring up.

The night ends with us cuddling in the bed together. Our bed. This now feels like home again.

As Noah holds me, I start to slowly drift into sleep. I wake up a little once I hear him speak into my ear.

"Don't forget, you still owe me." I feel the smile on the bastards face. Of course I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.1K 54
Adopted from birth, Milo is gifted with a built in family. Circumstances beyond his control twist his perfect world into one of darkness that seeming...
63K 2.2K 48
Faith is the youngest of the Folio family, she's grown up around her brother and his friends, supported him with everything he has done and accomplis...
35K 655 31
¡¡enemies to lovers!!
267 24 10
She has lived through many wars. Has seen technology develop and the world grow along with it. Yet, she often wonders what her true meaning is; why s...