๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

Angelx_sukuna เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

469 17 25
Angelx_sukuna เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

"𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑"

'It's strange....'

'This is...wrong...yet when I see him look at me like that with those eyes filled with...fondness...those eyes...silently whispering that they care...

I can't help but hold onto that feeling...whenever he...'

'I keep telling my self, "don't, you're ought to regret"...yet...when he makes me feel this way...

all I want to do is  return that gaze filled with such affection...I want to laugh along...whenever he makes those silly lighthearted jokes of his...

I want to hold onto his warmth whenever I suffer in sorrow...I want to find solace in him....

Him...

Knowing all well he is just messing with me, playing one of his many silly games...yet...

Somewhere deep inside my heart, I shake at my own thought whenever I remeber that day when he pleaded for me to stay...to hold on...while I was a bloody mess...

The way he looked at me with worry tainting his features...his eyes flickering with fear...

That look never once fails to haunt me to this day...

why does it have to be like this...?'

'Why...?'

'I don't want to like him...but whenever,he does this...my heart flutters back and forth, my thoughts go this way and that...my mind's blank as if a storm is rampaging throught it...I can't think straight...

it feels so wrong...

but...'

"—"

"—"

"Y/N..!" his voice pierced through your ears.

"...What...?" you asked, your mind still in haze as your eyes gleamed with perplexity.

"...you're bleeding" he scoffed his fingers brushing off the blood dripping down your lips.

You hummed at his words, watching him lick the blood off his finger, before he locked his gaze with yours.

"Quit that biting already." he demanded, plucking your lips up, his hand holding onto your cheek.

You looked away feeling his hot breath touch your face, while his grin grew wider.

"I can walk!" you wiggled in his arms as he carried you from the bathing hall, to the bed chamber.

"S-Sukuna...I am going to fall...put me down...!" you stammered, as his hands palmed waist carring you in his shoulder.

"You sure you want to be let down?" he teased, feeling your palms claw his back, holding tight onto him.

"Yes, now put me down!" your voice fell into deaf ears leaving you defeated.

He reluctantly settled you on the mattress, earning a huff of relief from you, in return.

He remained crouched on the floor, his head reaching your shoulders.

He gazed at you,gently taking your hands onto his, he looked up to speak.

"Still upset?" he asked, a playful smirk adorning his lips, like always.

You didn't care to answer only looking away in response.

"Hm?" he broke into laughter seeing you try to be indifferent with him.

Your cheeks flushed as you saw him laugh from the corner of your eyes.

"...what's so funny..?"

"—you" he answered through his laughter which threatened to spill back.

"...you're so annoying!" you grumbled, while, he pinched your cheeks in response.

"Stop that!"

"What?"

"..."

"Hey why would you stop?"

"Come on, get mad at me now."

"Oh you wish..."

"Yeah...I wish." he hovered above you making you flinch momentarily, before you felt your heart race.

"Hey!" you whined trying to shove him away.

"You are all red." he blurted out, holding a smirk which threatened to taint his lips.

"No! I am cold!" you protested hiding your face.

"Oh?" He leaned in.

"Then let me help you with that..." he smirked.

"No thank y—"

"Mmph..."

"Wait—S-Sukuna—!"

"—"

"————"

________________________________

"My lady?" Misa spoke pouring the warm tea onto the cup from the now hot kettle.

"Yes, what is it?" you asked turning the page of the book to the next chapter you were reading.

"Is it true, we are going back to the palace?" she inquired.

"Oh yes...that's correct we are going back, that is in three days." you answered.

"Ah! That's a relief." she sighed stirring the tea mixing cubes of sugar in it.

"Relief? Why?" you frowned, closing the book and keeping it aside.

"Right...you don't know," she offered the you the warm cup, mumbling a low 'careful', "The festivals are going to start from tomorrow, in th the city of Kobui."

You took a sip before trying to recall.

'Kobui...that's a small city in Gaikyō, but festivals? That doesn't ring a bell...'

"People all over the city are going to pray  to Ōtento-Sama,their local god,  for good crops and wellfare of the people, for seven long days...!" She exclaimed, bragging about how those seven days were no different from the heaven itself.

"Okay...? So...?" You questioned, confusion palpable allover your face.

"What I am saying is, you should visit Kobui," she gulped the lump in her throat before continuing "with his majesty!"

She suggested, excitedly.

"What!?" You frowned, choking on your tea.

"Yes!"

"No..?"

"Why not my lady? You haven't stepped out since we arrived save for that one time for a stroll around."

She was right but with him...?

"But..."

"No buts, my lady you should go." She persisted.

'She is right...maybe I should go'

'But with him...ah..I don't know'

__________________________________

The moon streched throughout the sky, drawing darkness upon. The moonlight peeked through the windows, gleaming over your face.

A small smile etched across your face, as a realisation struck you.

It was finally over.

You were over him! Over Kioto, the man you once adored.

Your heart didn't tighten when the moonlight kissed your face, nor did it remind you of him, or made you guilt trip yourself.

None.

"It's really over now..." You sighed, closing your eyes as you leaned leaned back on the bed.

"...ha" you sighed.

Minutes passed by as you lay there looking at the celling, nothing particular on your mind, as just tried to enjoy the sovereignty of the silence.

"My lady." Misa's voice broke through the room as you fluttered open your eyes, rising back up.

You prompted her to speak farther with your eyes still heavy.

"His majesty wishes to dine with you tonight, you're to visit his chamber for that." She announced.

"Dine...with me?" You mumbled to yourself.

"...Alright, I will be there shortly." You informed.

"Well then, I will be on my way." You nodded, watching her leave, before a sigh of relief escaped your mouth.

Slipping into one of your robes, you made your way to his room.

The knights outside made no wait as they bowed down before letting you enter inside.

"My lord." You greeted him, sensing the servant's presense as you found her to be in a haste to serve him.

"Take a sit." He instructed as you sat down on the cushion across him.

"All of you leave at once." He ordered the maids, standing there to asist but left within a blink of an eye when ordered.

"Care to tell the reason behind that strange wish of yours?" You frowned, seeing him chug a cup of saké, not sparing you a glance or two as if you were not there.

'Why invite, when he is gonna be like that?'

"You mean this?" He spoke pouring himself another drink. "Dinning with you?" He asked.

"...yes, it's rather unusual for you to call me at this hour, only to dine." You replied, still having not touched your food.

"So are you implying we should do something else?" He smirked, seeing you jolt at his words with your ears turning red as you locked gaze with him, "...like we did early this—" he continued smirking, never looking away, but nevertheless his words were cut short.

"NO!" You exclaimed loudly, feeling your cheeks burn.

"Did you call me hear for this? To...tease me?" You complained, frowning at him.

"Oh dear, you will get wrinkles now..." He grinned, tilting his head to your head.

You were irresistible to tease, that face which you would make whenever you would get flustered at his words, or whenever your heart would start to race, that frown of annoyance you would put up whenever he teased you, it was all too adorable to him, all of it.

He wished to behold those sights. Forever.

"My my, you haven't touched your food, is it not to your liking?" He tried to change the subject but your frown remained unchanged.

"No it's you, who is not to my liking." You rolled your eyes.

"Oh? Is that so? But as long as I remember." You felt him inch closer to you, "...last night" he whispered as you felt him tug his hands on your waist, "you practically begged me to-" you palmed his lips feeling shyness eat you whole.

"No, okay I will eat...!" You retorted shoving rice into your mouth making him chuckle lowly.

"Slow down I was kidding." He called out seeing you almost choke on your food.

"hmph." You grumbled.

"...adorable" He mumbled to himself, loud enough only for him to hear, while his gaze stuck to yours, a glint of fondness in his eyes.

"Here, have some of mine too." He picked up some sushi and placed them on your plate.

"I have enough on my plate already." You protested only to stop when he raised a brow.

"Heh..."

He always gets his way, so much infuriating!

'Wait...I feel like I am forgetting something...'

'What was it again?'

'Oh...right..'

The festivals! You almost forgot about that.

'Now that I'm here… I feel anxious to say it...'

'Ugh...why is he staring at me like that...!?'

'Should I tell him...?'

'I really want to go...though..'

"Um..."

"Hm?"

"The festivals are starting tomorrow in Kobui..." You spoke, looking down at your plate.

"Yes, what about it?" He asked feeling curious as well.

"I heard from Misa, it's going to be really nice in there-" You continued fidgeting with the chopsticks.

"So you want me to take you there?" He asked almost immediately, as if he were able to read your mind.

"What..!? N-No...." You momentarily denied—not meaning a single word of it, simply being flustered by the fact that he was able to caught on.

"So you do want to go..." He confirmed with himself reading through you once again.

"Hmm?" He leaned in, on the table.

"Such an open book you are..." He patted your head, chuckling.

"I am not...."

"Sure."

"Eat up."

'hmph...'

Maybe this is not all that bad...

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

A/N~

I never wrote a chapter like this before! It was so fun :D did you guys have fun ?

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

6.2K 376 12
โ๐—” ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น.โž nothing lasts forever, and all that remains are the...
Cursed love [Geto Suguru] [Gojo Satoru] Illumisneedle123 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

101K 3.3K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
135K 5.2K 27
"๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
172K 4.9K 60
๊งYandere Gojo x fem!reader๊ง‚ โ• Completedโ•ฃ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...