Their little Sunshine

By sha_maya

Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not... More

Characters
other characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
more character
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 13

1.3K 55 4
By sha_maya

(Bella is 3 years old now)

They were having breakfast. Bella was sitting on Alessandro's lap who was feeding her pancakes. Everyone was having breakfast except for Julian and Marcello who were engaged in a heated argument. Julian was roasting Marcello, to which everyone was chuckling in between. Suddenly Marcello pushed Julian who fell down from his chair. Julian was about to get up from floor and gave a good smack to Marcello, when he saw Bella rushing towards him. He started acting by holding his right hand as there was a bruise on it which didn't even hurt him, ," oh....ouch my hand. Ahhhh it's paining."

When his brothers saw this, they were glaring daggers on him because they know now Bella's attention will be on him. They were being jealous of him as they all were suckers for their sister's attention. Marcello was cursing himself for pushing him from chair.

Bella rushed to him and cupped her cheeks,"Is it paining a lot?"
To which Julian gave a fake sad look and said,"yes baby it's paining a lot."
Listening to this, she rushed to kitchen and saw head maid working there who happened to be her favorite. She called her and said,"aunt kiala, pleahe give me dotor kit. Julie hurt."(Aunt kiara, please give me doctor kit. Julie got hurt).
Kiara understood that she want first aid kit. She gave it to bella. Bella thanked her with smile.
All the maids smiled at the bundle of sunshine for her loving nature.

After Bella left, he sat like nothing happened with goofy grin on his face. While his brothers were glaring at him and parents shaking their head at his drama.
As Bella entered dinning he sat while holding his hand. She didn't know how to tend wounds but she has seen her family members to do so. She poured clear liquid on some cotton and apply on the bruise. Then she kissed her palm and placed on the bruise. Then she hug him and kissed her forehead lovingly.
Bella said,"now no cry Julie, I kissed it and I love you."

Julian internally cried, how adorable and loving her sister was.

Julian just hugged her close to his heart.

Bella hated her family getting hurt.
She can't see them hurt. One day when everyone were at main Romano mansion, Elias scratched his knee and there was blood oozing out of it. Bella saw it and cried for hours and didn't leave him for a minute.

Elias despite his playful demeanor, shed some tears looking at his sister's love and care for him.
Who had imagined a playboy with dangerous aura, can cry on his lil sister's care.

After that day everyone tried not to get harmed. Even if they get, they try to come in front of bella after treating them and try to cover it.

In the evening

Bella was trying to persuade her family to let her go to the park with guards but her brothers were not letting her go alone. Because they wanted to go with her as they can't miss any opportunity to spend some time with their sister.

She was also looking lovely in her brown dress with buttoned sweater, brown shoes and light brown hat which she wore because of the cool breeze of winter, her brothers want to go with her to chase away all the nasty boys from her, who according to them try to snatch their bella away from them.

Bella was telling them she will not go with them because at the park they do not let her play with other kids as her brothers think she will not give them attention after meeting those little devils and always gather around her with cold expressions which scare other kids and they do not come to her.

They also don't let her go to other kids.
So that's why Bella wanted to go alone with guards.

Bella has fisted her hands and puffed her cheeks to show them her anger.
A

ccording to them she was looking so cute and adorable like this.

Marcello and Julian had an eye talk, both went to Bella and sit on each side of her and bite her cheeks at the same time.

Bella replied,"you no eat my cheeks now. You no lemme go to park" and step back away from them. To which they both whined and said together,"but baby" to which Bella just shook her head.

Then she pointed her finger at her brothers and threatened them,"you no lemme go to park. I no kisses or Huggies to you fol 1 month."
(You don't lemme go to park. I will not give you kisses and hugs for 1 month)

To which her threat immediately worked and they agreed to let her go as her brothers cannot live without her hugs and kisses even for one day.

Their parents who were watching the drama from the start shook their head at their children and chuckled silently as who has thought the Moretti brothers who are known as cold and deadly killers in the whole underworld, get scared by the mere threat of their little sister which was no hugs and kisses. If someone from outside has seen them, would have fainted after listening to this.
The guards who were present there suppressed their smiles as they didn't want to get killed by the Romano brothers.

All the brothers were sulking but they can't do anything. Julian and Marcello prepared her bag pack in which she has water bottle, sippy cup with juice and some chocolates what if she gets hungry and some bandages if she scratched her knees or something.
They also made her wear a black overcoat.
Domenico and Alessandro were instructing her. Domenico said to her, "darling, if somebody hurt you, you punched her like me and Sandro have taught you,ok?"
To which she nodded.

Who will teach their toddler to punch, only Valencia and Moretti family will.

Allessandro instructed her to take care of herself and if she find any problem (he means anything suspicious or threat), then tell to guard which will accompany her.

After lot of hugs and kisses and instructions, finally Bella went to park.

In the park
Bella was playing in the park.
When she saw a man same as age of Domenico sitting on a bench sadly.

The man who was sitting was Xavier Carlos Gracia. He was sitting there after funeral of his parents and boyfriend. His uncle has killed his parents and boyfriend for their business as they own the Mexican cartel for drugs and ammunition. He killed them when he was not present in the mansion. His uncle also planned to kill him but unable to do so as Xavier is one of the best assassins and Xavier killed them all. After their funeral he was wandering on the road, when he saw a park and thought to sit here. He has not even shed a single tear. He was bottling up all the emotions. They were the only persons who loves them a lot and cares for him.
After them he was feeling numb.
He also decided to remain single for his whole life because he knows there will be no one who will heal his wounded heart and will care and love him like his boyfriend.
He was reminiscing about the memories, he made with them.

When he felt a presence beside him. He saw a little girl wearing a brown dress and black overcoat with cute chubby cheeks. The girl was none other than Bella. When she saw him looking emotional less, she didn't know but something inside her was telling her to comfort him.
She forwarded her hand with a chocolate to him from her bag pack and said,"hele, this for you. You looking sad. Daddy also gives me, when I'm sad."
(Here, this is for you. You are looking sad. Daddy also gives me when I'm sad)

This stirred something inside him. Because this is the first time after his parents death when someone has noticed that he is sad. He was looking at bella with no emotion face but there was warmth and softness in his eyes. Bella wasn't bothered due to his emotion less face because this is how her family face was, whenever they were in public so she was familiar with the look.

Suddenly a guard came running towards them when he saw her sitting with a stranger. When he came near to them, Bella said,"no Mr.Guard he no danger. He my friend."
Then turned towards Xavier, looked at him with her big doe eyes with all the innocence of the world, which nobody can resist and said,"you my friend, na?"

And who was Xavier say no to such cute face and he also nodded her head.
"Now you my friend, so take this." Bella said while keeping chocolate in his hand.
She also told the guard to stay here and not to disturb them as he was adamant about not leaving her alone with Xavier.

Bella went to Xavier, who was till just observing her actions and suddenly hug him and said,"when my brothers and family are sad. I hug them and they became happy. So I hug you and you be happy."

It was all what Xavier needed, some warmth to release his sadness, pain and emotions which first come out as a tear from his eye. He hugged her tightly and hide his face in her shoulders and started crying silently.
Sometimes when we are at our lowest, we just want someone to hug us. To make us feel secure and warmth in their arms, which tell us that everything will be ok and they are with us.

That what Xavier was feeling. When Bella hugged, he felt secure and warmth in her arms which he didn't felt after his family's death.
Bella was hugging him, when she felt something wet on her shoulder. She knew that he was crying and try to pull herself from the hug to look at his face. But he tightened the hug and said in a horase voice due to crying,"please"

Bella understood and let him hug her.
She patted and rubbed his back to let him know that she is with him.
After some time, he loosened the hug. Bella took it as an cue to look at his face.
She wiped the tears from his cheeks and Xavier let her do so. She cupped his cheeks in her tiny hand, bend his face up to her height and kissed his forehead lovingly.
This action of her, brought back tears in his eyes. He tried to stopped them but still a stray tear escaped. Bella wiped that tear and said to him," it's ok to cry. If you feel sad and wanna cry. You come to me, ok. I no tell anyone." Then she get a water bottle from her bag, which she had placed on the Bench and gave it to him. He drank the water and gave the bottle back to bella.

Suddenly bella remembered something and hit her forehead with her palm and said dramatically,"oh, no. I no know your name "
To which he just chuckled and said, "Xavier Carlos Gracia my little fairy."
To which she just blushed a little.
She also forwarded her hand to give a firm shake just as her papa told her to give to others but being a kid she eventually gave a soft one and also told him her name,"Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, handsome"
He one again chuckled at her endearment and was also astonished of her attempt of him give a firm shake. Her small and soft hands in his rough and big hands were looking extra small to him and her attempt of giving him a firm shake was also amusing to him.

I know, I know I'm a bit late for two days. I'm really sorry for that.
I hope you like the update.
Please vote and comment to tell about your views.
Thank you for reading 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
328K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
5.7K 298 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

78.3K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...