YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

car accident ?

331 28 13
By BTS7armyGurl

Time Skip

Yn was sitting on the bench, in the park...There were many other people too, little children running and playing around. She felt better being there but at some point, her mind was also disturbed with other thoughts.

Yn - What should I do...?

She released a sigh being sad and then her eyes went on the children running towards a big teddy bear that was giving the candies and flowers to the little children... She already knew that someone was inside it.

Yn - These people work is also difficult, to be in such a big costume all the time...They might feel hot inside..

That human size teddy came towards Yn and made his hand inside a bag that he was carrying...and pulled out an umbrella...He went and stood behind Yn while she was still sitting....He opened the umbrella as the flower petals fell from it, on Yn...A smile formed on her face...He then came in front of her and bent down, giving her a flower, she took that gladly as he got up and sat beside her.

Yn chuckled as the teddy bear was big compared to her size...She then took out her phone and asked that teddy to click the pictures with her...He nodded as she clicked pictures with him.

Yn - Thank you so much for making my day.

She hugged that teddy as he hugged her back...He then bid her goodbye, signalling her to smile always, she nodded as he went from there.

Yn was still sitting there listening to some music, when after some time, someone came running towards her, the person wiggled her hair and sat beside her.

Yn - Aarav?
Aarav - What's up? Sitting alone? Definitely thinking about Taehyung..
Yn - Yah! It's not like that... When he doesn't care about me, why should I do.

She said looking down, trying to be strong.

Aarav - Who gave this flower though?
Yn - Oh, you know, a teddy came and was giving the flowers and candies to the little children...He saw me sitting sad here, he came and first opened the umbrella from which petals fell on me, then he gave me this flower..
Aarav - Was he able to make you smile?

Yn nodded while smiling...while Aarav chuckled.

Aarav (in mind) - Ah! At least I was able to bring a smile on her face, being disguise.

Yn - Btw, Why are you sweating so much?
Aarav - uh...Didn't you see that I was running?
Yn - no.
Aarav - It's fine...well, how is Taehyung ?
Yn - I feel he's good and happy with Ishita.
Aarav - and how can you say so confidently?
Yn - His actions speak...
Aarav - Don't always trust what you see.
Yn - Don't you support him now..
Aarav - I am not supporting him, I am your friend, not his...To support him, Ishita and his mom are there.....to support you, I am there....no one else is required.

Yn smiled and looked around...There was a few seconds of silence between them when Aarav again spoke.

Aarav - What have you decided to do now with Taehyung ?
Yn - I am not able to think since Ishita likes him and he is not ready to listen to me.

Aarav thought for sometimes and then again spoke.

Aarav - hmm-Yn, why don't you give Taehyung, a taste of his own medicine and expose Ishita in front of him? Or do something that Ishita exposes herself on her own ? Or I will say one thing only, that just leave him to make him regret...Might be then only he will realise your importance...I am telling you to leave him because better for you to have some time for yourself, and this way you will get to know what Taehyung actually wants, like if you left him, whether he will regret it or he will go to Ishita.
Yn - I already warned him that I won't tolerate his things for so long, I will leave him soon.
Aarav - and what he said?
Yn - nothing...Maybe he thought I said it in anger and won't leave him since I love him a lot.
Aarav - That's the truth though, I know you won't be able to leave him, because you love him very much.
Yn - But that doesn't mean he can hurt me.
Aarav - You are right, but Yn, make a wise decision only...See the things from all perspectives, don't run with it. And if things get out of hand, the last option is already with you, that is keep your respect first and leave him
Yn - I know...But I will make sure they all regret it now.

Time Skip in the Evening.

Krystal came to Ishita's apartment as the office time got over...She stood in front of her door and pressed the bell... Soon the door was opened by Ishita as she also got a shock to see Krystal

Ishita - You?
Krystal - Yes, me...Surprise!
Ishita - What are you doing here!? And how did you come to know that I live here?
Krystal - Aw! Taehyung would come to drop you and pick you up from your apartment and you thought no one would know?

Ishita became nervous but tried to behave normally.

Ishita - Yes he did, so now? What will you do? Why are you here?
Krystal - I need to talk to you...let me come inside first...
Ishita - no, you can't.

She said as she was going to close the door but Krystal pushed it forcefully and went inside.

Krystal - oh! Nice apartment room.
Ishita - Krystal, leave from here!

Krystal went and sat on the couch.

Krystal - Come and sit.

Ishita released a sigh and went to sit in front of her.

Ishita - What do you want?
Krystal - Not gonna waste my time the way you are doing on Taehyung, I will come straight to the point and that is, leave Taehyung.
Ishita - Why?
Krystal - what why? You already know that he is engaged, going to get married soon, so there's no point for you to be after him, you are just wasting your time.
Ishita - No, I am not...I am on my right path...Don't worry about my time, I know what I am doing.
Krystal - And you know that you are doing wrong.
Ishita - I don't care girl...all I want is to be with Taehyung and that's it...and I know, you want me to stay away from Taehyung because you want him too.
Krystal - who said?

Krystal was quite shocked to hear it but acted normal.

Ishita - No need to act now, I even know that you offered Taehyung's mom, 5 million just to make you her daughter in law and break Taehyung and Yn's engagement..
Krystal - Oh so I feel that you heard our conversation huh
Ishita - yes I did...If you dare to do anything, I will tell everyone about you.
Krystal - and like everyone are gonna believe in you?
Ishita - They will, because Taehyung will be the first one to trust me..
Krystal - Oh young girl...young mind...come out of your delusions...It's not good to be there-
Ishita - Well, I thought you were a good player but I was wrong....I mean, you don't even want Taehyung and Yn to be together then why are you after me? I mean don't you think that Taehyung and Yn are getting apart slowly on their own? Don't they always fight over me?
Krystal - They do, but I don't want you to be their topic...because I know, if Yn and Taehyung got separated, you will be after Taehyung...and I don't want that.
Ishita - Why? What's the problem in seeing us together?

Krystal got angry as she stood from the couch and slapped Ishita.

Krystal - Your fucking why! Why!! Because I want revenge from that family! And you know what.

She said and held Ishita by her collar.

Krystal - Even If I couldn't be with Taehyung, it would be fine...but I don't want you to be with him! I am ready to see Taehyung and Yn together, But not you and him! I am now gonna make sure to remove you from my track first

She said as she gave her a punch on her face...Krystal was again going to hit her but she held her hand.

Ishita - Do you even know who I am? And the powers that my family hold-
Krystal (scoff) - You better not be kidding me, young girl....because you don't know me till now..

she removed her hand from her grip and went to take her purse...She took out a gun as Ishita started feeling scared within.

Krystal - Don't think it's empty, I can shoot you right away and nobody will ever come to know where you went.

Ishita immediately pushed Krystal and ran from there, the gun fell from Krystal's hand but she thought of catching Ishita first.

Both the girls were running and fighting with each other....Krystal took a final step as she saw a plant kept there, she took that and threw it at Ishita...Her head started bleeding as she fell down unconscious...Krystal was already breathing heavily, she went close to Ishita and bent down, looking at her unconscious body and the blood that was coming all the way.

Krystal - This was just the trailer, darling....Take a step ahead with Taehyung and I will end your life now.

She got up and went to the couch, she picked her gun from the floor and kept it in her purse...She then left from there, turning off the lights and closing the door.

Meanwhile.

After spending some good time together, Aarav came to drop Yn at her place...Taehyung even just came back from the office but was still sitting inside his car, taking his things.

Taehyung - First you come.

He said taking a packet from the back seat and looking inside it.

Taehyung - I hope Yn will be happy to see this...It's already been a long time now, we didn't talk properly...I don't want our relationship to go like this.

He collected all the packets and was going to come out of his car when he saw another car parking at some distance from his car....He was confused at first but got a shock to see Yn step out of it...from the driver seat, Aarav stepped out too...Taehyung stepped out of his car too...Yn looked at him and thought about going to him.

Yn - Taehyung, when did you come back ?
Aarav (in mind) - Oh so he's only Taehyung.

Aarav then went and stood beside Yn...Taehyung remembered that he was the same guy whose picture Krystal sent him once, when he was sitting with Yn in a cafe...Taehyung then looked at Yn and spoke.

Taehyung - Sometimes before only...Btw, where were you, sweetheart ? And who is he ?

He said and pulled Yn towards him, keeping his one hand around her waist...Yn was shocked to see a sudden change from his side.

Yn - Uh...H-He is Aarav, my friend.
Taehyung - Good to see you Aarav, I am Taehyung, Yn's Fiance...sorry, cannot shake hands with you since both are occupied...One holding the packets and the other one holding my lady.

Aarav and Yn became just too stunned to speak...They looked at each other and understood that he was getting jealous.

Aarav - It's totally fine, Taehyung.
Taehyung - Yn baby, go inside and take these packets too.

Yn hummed in response and went inside while Taehyung sighed and looked back at Aarav.

Taehyung - You better not try to get close to her...I will break your bones for sure if you tried to be with my girl.
Aarav - Look, who is even saying this...what if yn says this to Ishita?
Taehyung - Oh wow, feels like within a week you and Yn have shared more than required information about each other's life.
Aarav - Like you didn't share with Ishita, who was also a stranger only?
Taehyung - Well, just want to tell you that there's no need for you to interfere in our lives... It won't turn out well for you.
Aarav - Same goes to Ishita. It won't turn out well for her if she keeps interfering between you and Yn.
Taehyung - Planning to do something to Ishita? Try it and I will throw you out of the world.
Aarav - Try to hurt Yn one more time, and I will make sure she leaves you. Then stay happily with Ishita, man! Who the fvck cares. But just remember one thing Mr.Kim Taehyung...Trusting Ishita more than your fiancee will definitely lead you to your disaster...take care of Yn, spend time with her, don't argue with her, don't hurt her, respect her, love her unconditionally, keep her your priority and not Ishita...else It will not turn out good for you because I will make sure you regret your whole life for hurting such an innocent soul and trusting the biggest fool in this world.
Taehyung - You need not to tell me what I am supposed to do...I know Yn is my fiancee and I love and trust her more than anyone.
Aarav - don't forget that action speaks louder than words. You say you love her but your actions do not say it...It shows you have started to care more about Ishita. For example, you just said that planning to do something to Ishita, try it and I will throw you out of the world.
Taehyung - It's because she's my friend.
Aarav - Yn is my friend, try to hurt her and I will throw you out of this world.

He said and went back to his car, he sat inside and drove off from there...Taehyung also went inside.

Taehyung came back to his room.

Taehyung - yn, Since when is that guy your friend.
Yn - Probably a week or two.
Taehyung - And you bloody told him your relationship problems! Don't you know that you need to keep some things to yourself too, it's not always good to tell everything accurately to any stranger.
Yn - oh! Look who is even saying this.
Taehyung - Yn, what's wrong? Stop talking this way to me! Change your attitude!
Yn - Why, what's wrong with that? You started talking like this, so I did...You made a new friend, Ishita...I did, Aarav....You come and go with Ishita, I do with Aarav...You consider her only to be your friend, and so I do....You talk to her late at night, I do with Aarav...what's wrong with that? It's just fairness.
Taehyung - Yn pls, if we continue like this, there won't be any point left in our relationship...Our relationship is already facing a lot of problems, why are you adding more to it...These days I have been trying to stay calm but you are not talking properly.
Yn - I did a lot of cooperation already, It's your time now.

Yn left the room as Taehyung released a sigh...He closed his eyes for some time, trying to be calm. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes with full of tears and he looked at the packet he brought...He went and took that as he also took out the box from it, in which there was a diamond necklace that he had bought for Yn.

Taehyung - What's it's use now?

He took the box and kept it inside the cupboard. He took out his clothes and went inside the washroom.

Time Skip at Night.

After Jungkook came back from the office, he had a fight with harleen over that presentation file while Krystal was enjoying all the drama of the house...She felt good seeing the problems between the love life of the couples.

After having dinner, harleen came to the room first and didn't talk to Jungkook as he shouted at her...After some time, Jungkook came back to his room.

Jungkook - harleen, want to eat sweets ? come down...all members are having it.
Harleen (angry) - I don't want to have it.
Jungkook (sigh) - I am already tired and don't have the energy to argue, also have to stay up late to do the work-
Harleen - So you just go and have it, don't be after me...I don't want to eat anything now.
Jungkook - Now why are you angry? what's wrong?
Harleen - Oh wow, you are saying like you don't know what all happened after you came from the office.
Jungkook - Now whatever happened, nothing can be done right?
Harleen - Exactly so what was the point to shout at me? Ok fine, I agree it was my mistake...But you didn't listen to me when I said that Krystal did all these things intentionally to make her image in front of you, to show her like a really nice girl.
Jungkook - Aah! Ok fine, I am sorry...It was my mistake...I shouldn't have shouted at you.
Harleen. - Just leave now.
Jungkook - It's my room.
Harleen - oh yes...uh...Then I am leaving, bye.

She was going when Jungkook held her arm and pulled her back.

Jungkook - But now it's your room as well.
Harleen - Then you leave..!

She said and pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

Harleen - Sleep on the couch today!!
Jungkook - Ah!! Waee!!? Sorry, my love.

He said while being out of the room, and banged on the door while continuously apologizing to her....Simran then opened the door as a smile formed on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook - You forgive me this early? Thank you...and sorry too

Harleen threw the pillow on his face and threw the blanket too.

Jungkook - Huh?

She again closed the door.

Jungkook - Aah! Waee!! Haru ! Sorry my love! I am ready to do sit ups! Don't do this to your bunny! I promise I won't trust Krystal...open the door, Jagiya...Aah!

Meanwhile.

Taehyung came back to his room and saw that Yn had already slept...He went close to her and sat there making sure she don't wake up... He then removed the hair strands from her face and bent down towards her face, placing his soft lips on her forehead.

Taehyung - I don't know when things will get better in our relationship, my love....I don't want to stay like this only, that we both are always fighting over Ishita...I am sorry for hurting you...I really do not intend it.

He released a sigh and got up from there. He went to the couch and threw himself on that.

Ishita didn't go to the office for two days since she got hurt on her head when Krystal hit her with the pot...After she got conscious, she took the medicines and applied a bandage to her head and told Taehyung that she had a fever so won't come to the office.

So, Taehyung decided to visit her in her apartment after the office and was on his way only...It was then Yn called him.

Taehyung - hmm?
Yn - Dad was asking for you, how long will it take for you to come back home ?
Taehyung - It will take some time...I am going to see Ishita, she's not well..
Yn - Alright.

They cut the call as Taehyung released a sigh and continued to drive.

Taehyung had the extra keys of Ishita's apartment...He came inside as all the lights of the rooms were closed, he went to her bedroom and switched on the light as he saw her sleeping there on the bed...He was shocked to see the bandages on her head.

Taehyung - Ishita?

He went towards her and called her in a low voice...She woke up at once and flinched a bit on seeing him there.

Ishita - Tae? What happened?
Taehyung - First you tell me what happened to you? You said you have a little fever but what are all these bandages and all ?!
Ishita - uh...i-its nothing...I just slipped and got hurt.
Taehyung - And you didn't tell me even once!
Ishita (pout) - I didn't want you to worry about me

He went and sat beside her as she was still laying there in bed.

Taehyung - But you don't even know anyone here in Korea...You should have informed me immediately...Have you shown it to the Doctor?
Ishita - yeah.
Taehyung - what did he say ?
Ishita - He wrote some medicines that I need to take.
Taehyung - And are you taking it?
Ishita - Yeah.
Taehyung - I will give you leave for some days more...First take care of your health, then you can join again whenever you feel alright.
Ishita (sigh) - Ok...Thank you.

She looked at the time and was going to get up.

Taehyung - What happened?
Ishita - Have to take medicines, so I'm going to make something first to eat.
Taehyung - You just sit, no need to work...I will make soup for you.
Ishita - No it's fine, I will do.
Taehyung - No.
Ishita - But you won't know where things would be kept.
Taehyung - So I will search it up...you just sit and no need to worry.

He said and went to the kitchen to prepare something..Ishita sat on the bed as also a smirk formed on her face.

Ishita (in mind) - How good it feels when someone cares for you. I do feel bad for Yn but sorry girl, I cannot even help myself from falling for your fiance. Well, I am happy that he now cares for me more than you.

(Meanwhile)

When Taehyung was on his way to Ishita's apartment, Yn was driving to the supermarket...She received the call from taehyung's dad and then she called Taehyung.

Taehyung - It will take some time...I am on my way to see Ishita, she's not well.
Yn - Alright.

She cut the call and threw her phone on the seat beside. She scoffed being in pain while the tears formed in her eyes.

Yn - He has literally crossed his limits now...Here I am not well, he doesn't even know it or is bothered to ask about my mental and physical health....and there Ishita is not well, so he has gone to see her...what has happened to him!!

She didn't realise that she increased her speed while being in anger....for a second, everything went blank for her as she started feeling dizzy.

Yn - Ah! What is happening now.

She rested her head back while still driving. Her tears didn't stop flowing too..Her eyes were getting blurry but somehow she was managing to drive carefully.

She then received a call from Aarav...She reached out her hand to the passenger seat and picked his call up.

Yn (sniffing) - A-Aarav.
Aarav - Why is your voice like that? Wait- don't tell me you are again crying because of Taehyung.
Yn - Ah..leave that...I am not feeling well.
Aarav - What happened? Where are you right now?
Yn - d-driving to the...supermarket.
Aarav - I am even on my way, tell me exactly where you are...Let's go to the doctor first.
Yn - I...think I am in xxx area.

She said and looked out of the window and on seeing in front again, she saw a car coming from the opposite direction but suddenly everything went black out for her for a second, she turned her way immediately but got hit by a bus at a crossroad and her car went and hit the pole...The bus driver immediately stopped the bus. A crowd was formed instantly after the accident took place.

Aarav - He-Hello? Y/N...what was that noise? Hello.

People started to make up the things while looking at the condition of Yn's car after the accident...They also called the police and the ambulance there.

?? - Just see whether the person is still alive or not.
?? - I don't think she must be alive, look at the condition of the car after the accident...A lot of blood is coming.
?? - Ambulance shouldn't do late else.
?? - Do any of us know her? I think we should contact her family members as well
?? - That will be the work of the Police or hospital staff...We don't know her.
?? - Poor girl.

Luckily, Aarav was already in the area where Yn told him, he drove to the place immediately looking everywhere for her...Soon he saw a crowd gathered around the place as he parked his car at the side and came out of it, running towards it.

He wanted to make sure if it was Yn's car and after seeing her on the driver seat being covered in blood, his balance disturbed as he was in total despair and shock.

Aarav - Yn !!!

He tried to go to her but the crowd didn't let him go close to her.

?? - Don't go near the car! You may get hurt because of the broken pieces of the glasses.
Aarav - Leave me!! Yn !!

He pushed them all and immediately went to her. The car door was even broke...Aarav firstly checked Yn's pulses and was going to take her out when the ambulance and police came...The team came and took Yn to the hospital...The police team started to look into the matter...Aarav left behind the ambulance and followed it to the hospital being much worried about Yn.

Time Skip

Yn was already admitted in the hospital. She was in the operating room while Aarav was outside, in the waiting room..He was totally helpless and didn't know how to inform Yn's family. He cannot leave the hospital, leaving her alone although she was in the operating room but he wanted to stay by her side...Soon the Police officer came and approached Aarav.

Inspector - Excuse me.
Aarav - h-huh?
Inspector - What's your name?
Aarav - Uh...Aarav Singhania.
Inspector  - and what's your relation to the patient being admitted ?
Aarav - She's my good friend.
Inspector - Were you present in the area when the accident took place or someone called you there?
Aarav - She was talking to me on call and told me where she was, I was already in that area so reached out to her immediately.
Inspector - Ok, and we got these things from the car...I think it's her phone only and her bag...She has someone's photo on her lockscreen...Do you know who this guy is?

He said showing the picture to Aarav while anger ran through his veins on seeing Taehyung's picture because according to Aarav, reason for Yn's health issue is Taehyung's behaviour towards her.

Aarav - um..Yes, he is her fiance.
Inspector - Alright. We are trying our best to contact her family members and look into the matter of the accident...If you know her family, then inform them about her condition too..

Aarav nodded as the Police Officer left from there.

Aarav then remembered about the time when Yn told him about her father and it turned out to be a coincidence when they got to know that their fathers were once the business partner together....So he called up to his dad.

(OTP)

Mr.Singhania - What happened, son ?
Aarav - Dad, do you remember Y/F/N Oberoi ?? Who was once your business partner ?
Mr.Singhania - yeah yeah...I do remember him, but why what happened?
Aarav - So dad, are you still in touch with him??
Mr.Singhania - I have to see it... Maybe I still have his contact..
Aarav - So dad, pls call him up and tell him that his daughter, Y/N has met with an accident and tell him to come to the XYZ hospital immediately...She's in a very critical condition.
Mr.Singhania - What!? His daughter met with an accident? How do you know that? I mean, what exactly happened? do you know his daughter? Where are you right now, Aarav?
Aarav - Dad it's not the time to answer these questions, I will explain everything to you in detail but firstly please inform her parents. It is very urgent..!!
Mr.Singhania - ok ok, wait.

They cut the call as Aarav sat there being frustrated and worried.

Aarav - Oh God..

Everyone was sitting together.....Jimin and Jungkook came back from the office sometimes before and so were having some snacks....Soon Mr.Oberoi's phone rang and he attended the call, putting it on the speaker since he was busy doing some work

Yn's dad - Hello??

Mr.Singhania informed him about Yn's accident...Since the phone was on speaker, and after hearing what Mr.Singhania said, the rest looked at each other with total shocked faces...They all burst into tears at once on hearing the news and immediately left for the XYZ hospital.

Meanwhile.

Taehyung - Here, your soup is ready.

He said handing her the bowl of soup and sitting there in front of her.

Ishita - Thank you so much Tae for all your care.
Taehyung - It's fine.

They smiled as she slowly started having the soup

Taehyung - I hope it is good ?
Ishita - Of course it is, after all you made it with so much love and care...even after you were tired, you still came to see me and made this for me.
Taehyung - Yeah but just remember one thing now, if anything happens, you are supposed to call me first.
Ishita - Okie Dokie!

She said in a baby voice while he chuckled and she smiled too.

It was then Taehyung received a call.

Ishita - From Yn ?

She said while having the soup.

Taehyung - Jimin is calling.

He picked up the call and after hearing what Jimin said, Taehyung felt that someone had shaken his world badly...His hand automatically fell down as he became in total shock and couldn't believe a single word. He felt like someone stabbed his heart forcefully with a blunt knife.

Ishita - What's wrong, Taehyung?

Taehyung was just too speechless to speak, he immediately picked his things.

Taehyung - Ishita, it's an emergency, I am leaving.
Ishita - But what exactly happened..??

He didn't reply to her and ran from there to immediately reach the hospital.

(Time Skip)

Oberoi, Kim and Jeon family reached the hospital.

Yn's mom - Where's yniee!!
Aarav - A-aunty, she's admitted.
Yn's mom - Aah! My child...!!!

Her balanced disturbed as she fell down crying badly, the rest tried to console her.

Yn's dad - W-Who are you ?
Aarav - Uncle, my dad must have called you

It was then Aarav's parents also reached there.

Mr.Singhania - Aarav.
Aarav - Mom and Dad, you are here too.
Yn's dad - Mr.Singhania? He's your son?
Mr.Singhania - Yeah, he called me up and told me that your daughter had met with an accident, and then I called you up and came here too. Aarav, what exactly happened with Yn? And how do you know her?
Aarav - She's my friend, mom...We were talking on call and it was then some noise came from her side and I was already in that area she told me, so went to her and saw her car being broken completely and she was sitting inside, bleeding...Soon the ambulance and police came and I came here too...

It was then Taehyung also came running and shouting.

Taehyung - Where's my Yn !!!

His face was all messed up, due to tears... His eyes then fell on Aarav as he angrily went to him and held his collar.

Taehyung - Didn't I warn you to stay away from my girl.!! Huh!!! You must have only done something to her!!!

The rest made them away as Taehyung fell on the floor crying messily.

Taehyung - yniee...!!!

Jimin and Jungkook helped in stand properly.

Jimin - S-She will be fine, Taehyung...

Taehyung was shaking badly as they made him sit on the seat there. He was crying his heart out...aditi was in the hands of Mrs.Jeon, she started crying too because of the noise around.

Rihana - Shh! Shh! My baby.

The other patients looked at them...rihana took aditi from jungkook mom's hand and went out, trying to calm her down...Ranbir went out too while crying.

Taehyung received the call from Ishita but he didn't bother himself to attend it. She tried to call him three- four times but he didn't pick it up...Whatever was running in his mind was only about Yn.

Taehyung (in mind) - I-I am sorry, my love...I am really sorry. I-I failed to protect you....Pls god, save her...I-I cannot live...without her.

Soon Jin and Jisoo & hobi and tanvi also came to the hospital on hearing the news.

Time Skip at night)l.

Everyone was still there in the hospital. Yn was still in the operating room for the past five hours. The rest were sitting in the waiting room, lifelessly with the tear marks on their faces and were all quiet...It was then the doctor came out and was going somewhere when the family members stopped him.

Ranbir - Doctor, how is the patient?
Doctor - We are trying our best. She's in a very critical condition. We have called some higher doctors as well and are now waiting for them to come. You all need to wait.

He said and went from there while the tears started flowing from their eyes again.

Yn's mom - I want to see my child..!!!

She started crying her heart out again... The rest couldn't even control themselves from showing the emotions...It was then a nurse came to them.

Nurse - listen, pls calm down...It's a hospital, many other patients and their families are here...you all need to make the silence.
Taehyung - What do you even expect from us..huh!! Our close one is in the critical condition, won't we all care for her, cry for her!!!
Nurse - Sir I didn't mean that. Doctors are trying their best. You should wait. I understand your feelings. It must be difficult for you all but still, other patients are there too. So, try to understand...and since it's night already, only one or two of the family members can stay here.

The rest looked at each other

Taehyung - I will be staying here..
Ranbir - I will be staying too...
Ruhi - I-I want to be here too..
Jungkook's mom - ruhi, I think you should go back with the rest. You need to have proper rest too.
Tanvi's mom - Yes ruhi

Soon it was decided that only Taehyung and Ranbir would be staying in the hospital...The rest of the family members started to go back to the home, having the heavy hearts. They will be coming tomorrow morning again.

Taehyung's dad - Whatever happens, inform us immediately.

He said to Taehyung and Ranbir and left from there, with the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 34 25
It's a fanfic ...here Maknae line falls in love with the Indian girls...let's see what happens...
338 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.
6.6K 259 20
Just a typical love story.
68 0 20
A story about a fangirl who fells in love with his bias and hating her bias