From Gotham with Love (Male O...

Από DanteUchiha420

It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had e... Περισσότερα

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Second Chances PT: 1
Chapter 2: Second Chances PT: 2
Chapter 3: Second Chances PT: 3
Chapter 4: New Roommates PT: 1
Chapter 5: New Roommates PT: 2
Chapter 6: New Roommates PT: 3
Chapter 7: New Roommates PT: 4
Chapter 8: New Roommates PT: 5
Chapter 9: Assault on Arkham PT:1
Chapter 10: Assault on Arkham PT: 2
Chapter 11: Assault on Arkham PT: 3
Chapter 12: Assault on Arkham PT: 4
Chapter 14: Pillow Talk PT: 2 (🍋Ivy🍋)
Chapter 15: Under The Red Hood PT:1
Chapter 16: Under The Red Hood PT: 2
Chapter 17: Under The Red Hood PT: 3
Chapter 18: Under The Red Hood PT: 4
Chapter 19: Pillow Talk PT: 3 (🍋 Blackfire 🍋)
Chapter 20: Snakes in the Grass PT: 1
Chapter 21: Snakes in the Grass PT: 2
Chapter 22: Snakes in the Grass PT: 3
Chapter 23: Grind Time PT: 1
Chapter 24: Grind Time PT: 2
Chapter 25: Pillow Talk PT: 4 (🍋 Jinx 🍋)
Chapter 26: Pillow Talk PT: 5 (🍋 Harley + Ivy 🍋)
Chapter 27: Guardian Rising PT:1
Chapter 28: Guardian Rising PT: 2
Chapter 29: Guardian Rising PT: 3
Chapter 30: Guardian Rising PT: 4
Chapter 31: Guardian Rising PT: 5

Chapter 13: Pillow Talk PT: 1 (🍋 Harley 🍋)

1.3K 31 3
Από DanteUchiha420

Damien POV.....
"This is Vicky Vale reporting live from Arkham Island, where just days ago a mass riot broke out. Killing a handful of Guards and Inmates alike. Even some of Arkham's worst has not been found amongst those who are currently accounted for; Scarecrow, Kirk Langstrom, The Riddler, Victor Zazz, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Captain Cold and his counterpart Heatwave, Livewire, and even Clayface. However we've received footage from within the Asylum on the night of the riot and...is that a shark?"

*click*

After I had fought Joker I was rushed to Gotham Memorial for surgery. Apparently I had damaged my insides to the point where they had to cut me open just to fix what was under the hood. My liver, lungs, and intestines were fucked but thank God nothing else had to be fixed. Harley, Ivy, Jinx, Blackfire, Larissa, and even Caitlin all came to see me once I was out of surgery.
"Mista D!!"
Harley yelled.

"Bumgorf!!"
Blackfire exclaimed.

"Amõr!!"
When Larissa said this she turned away from the others out of embarrassment.

"Damien!!"
Ivy, Jinx, and Caitlin yelled in unison before looking at one another.

I couldn't help but laugh.
"Hahaha! It's great to see you all too."
Harley took a close look at me as she got right up iny face.

"How much of that junk did ya slam huh?!"
She scowled before trying to choke me out herself.
"You could have gotten ya self killed!!"

"*Gah*!!"
Was my response until Ivy made her get off of me.
"If I didn't I wouldn't have survived at all, didn't a certain so and so tell you about what happened by now?"

Caitlin then stepped forward.
"Joker took something too, it was similar but different to what Damien here took."

"Sounds like they were experimenting on Venom."
Ivy confirmed.

"Bane.."
Larissa said.
"As in the Bane to everything holy. The old warden of the prison back in Santa Prisca gave him that name because he was such a a monster."

"Are you saying, that you know him?"
Jinx asked.

Larissa silently nodded.
"We've known of each other, we even met back when Joker had put a hit of 50,000,000 dollars on Batman's head. He came closer than any of us to killing him."

"Blah blah blah!"
Harley exclaimed.
"I wanna know why they were even using that stuff down there!!"

"Waller, she was dying."
I said.
"She tricked Strange into experimenting on the patients. Using them to perfect Bane's serum in order to synthesize a cure for her cancer. She even lied and said that she was going to create an army of super soldiers, which came after she realized that she needed a more credible excuse than the miracle cure."
I then looked to Caitlin.
"I'm glad that they finally let you off the hook."

Caitlin nodded.
"Yeah same here, and thankfully the system decided to not be so cold when it came to my record being expunged."

Larissa rolled her eyes at the pun as Harley wrapped her arm around her.
"I think we can make room for one more, right Mista D?"

"Definitely."
Blackfire was so giddy that she flew around the room and lifted Caitlin up like a child.

"Oh what fun this is going to be, another girlfriend!"
She then looked to Ivy for affirmation.
"Did I use that phrase correctly?"

Ivy simply shrugged.
"More or less, but I'd keep your feet to the ground for now hun."

After the Doctor came in to check on me he gave me the green light and said that I was good to get on out of there after I sign my release papers. It's stung quite a bit whenever I went to turn my body left and right. So I had to turn my head or my whole body rather than twist if I was to turn at all. But once we got back to the apartment it was like a trip at the spa.

Ivy had cooked up some homemade vegetarian soup which was actually pretty fire. Blackfire had massaged my neck and my shoulders along with my arms as she then worked her way down to my legs. It was at that point that she got frisky, which then encouraged Jinx to act in the same manner. Harley got jealous as all hell and sprawled out in my lap as if to say that she was claiming ownership.
"Hey!! You can't have him to yourself all the time you know!"
Jinx exclaimed.

"I was here first!"
She shot back.

"He's my Bumgorf!!"
Blackfire argued as she damn near pulled my arm of our its socket.

"Owowowowowowow, Blackfire easy would you?!"
I exclaimed as Larissa hissed from off in the corner.

In Spanish:
"How about all of you stop fighting over him like he's a fucking toy already! He just had surgery less than 10 hours ago and your already trying to tear him apart again!"
She flashed her fangs and flicked her forked tongue while shooting daggers with her eyes.

Larissa turned away in a huff as she crossed her arms.
"Hehe! Nice to know that you're looking out for me.."
Before I could finish my thought my phone began to ring.
"It's my boss..."

In English:
"Hello?"
My boss started yelling at me through the phone and asking why I hadn't been to work with no notice.
"First of all you don't need to use that tone with me. Your a grown ass man no, your a grown ass man and aren't even acting as such when you call me screaming "You haven't been to work the last week da dada". It really shows how insecure you are. Secondly I just had my shit handed to me by a bunch of psychopaths that had been tweaked the fuck out on some kind of shit, which then led me to have to get cut open so that the damage on the inside could be repaired..."
He then went on to say something that really pisses me off.
"Course your not giving my my final check, you need the money for those dick enhancement pills you selfish fucking cocksucker!!!"
I then chuckled my phone across the room and cracked the screen on the wall.
"Fuck!!!!"
I grunted as my surgery wounds stung.

"What's goin on Mista D?!"
Harley exclaimed as the others had mixed looks on their faces because of what I just said.

"My dear old boss is refusing to give me my final check. He said that I was a no call no show for a week and so he had no other choice but to terminate my employment. But he said as much in a tone that I didn't care for that much, which is why I said what I said."
I said with heavy sigh.
"Rent and utilities are both due by the end of the week, my paycheck would have covered everything even if it was my last one."

It was then that Harley, Jinx, Blackfire, and Caitlin all got up and started getting ready to leave.
"No one causes my Bumgorf such distress and lives to tell about it."
Blackfire muttered as she held star bolts in either hand.

"Their luck just ran out."
Jinx added while creating an arc of energy between her fingertips.

"Their about to know what hell frozen over looks like."
Caitlin said as ice flurries swirled in both of her hands.

"Imma smash their faces in so hard that their entire family tree will feel it!!"
Harley snarled as she loaded her six shooter and slung her bat over her shoulder.

It was then that Ivy had to be the voice of reason.
"I admire the devotion girls, but none of us want to go back to jail or experience it for the first time."
She had plants sitting on either side of the entryway so that she could control them easily enough without having to summon them from the ground way beneath the foundation of the building itself.

I got up sluggishly as I looked to the sapling still in the window.
"She seems to being doing good..*tch*.. But I bet she's a bit thirsty."
Before I could even make it to the kitchen, Ivy used one of her vines to hand the watering can.
"We'll figure something out, it'll be fine. Besides it's not the first time that something like this has happened. It just means that I'll be home for a bit longer while I job hunt."
I held the wound over my liver as it stung while I stood back up.
"*Tcccch* Ahhhh... so I'm gonna roll myself a fat ass blunt, have some more soup, and scroll through Indeed."

Ivy smiled as she held up the pot.
"We're out of soup hun."

"Theeeeen we'll order some take out tonight, does everyone like Thai?"
I asked as I looked to the girls.

"Sure, why not?"
Caitlin shrugged.

"I don't think that I've had this type of food you speak of since I've come to earth."
Blackfire said as she placed her finger on her chin.

"Don't worry about it, I'll buy dinner and help you out with the bills while you find another job."
Ivy said.
"I mean I'm basically then den mother at the point anyway."

Harley smiled as she walked over to Ivy and kissed her on the cheek.
"Your so much more than that red."

After I had gone to my room to get my weed I came back out and offered to everyone else. Larissa, Jinx, and Harley all wanted to partake as we waited on the food to arrive. During and after that time, we went over how I met everyone to Caitlin since she was new to the current living situation. She laughed her ass off at most of the stories even the one where Larissa came through my window and threw a few hands with Batman. But ended up looking at her like what the fuck when we told her the rest of the story behind our first meeting.
"I'm still surprised that no one has tried to send an assassin or two yet."
Jinx says as she takes a long hit of the blunt before passing it off to Larissa.

"They're probably watching us from afar, waiting until we go to sleep and in the dead of night slit our throats."
She said it so seriously that we almost took it as a fact.
"Diõs Miõ, I was only kidding hahaha!!"

"That's a bland but also kind of fucked sense of humor."
Caitlin muttered in reply before looking to me.
"Soooo, which one of them is your girl?"
Everyone had stopped for a moment when she had asked this.
"What, you mean to tell me that after everything none of you have taken this one to pound town?"

Harley, Jinx, Blackfire, Ivy, even Larissa and I had all blushed to some extent.
"I sucked him off to the point he came."
Jinx admitted while raising her hand and as she blushed a deeper shade of red.
"He's pretty well endowed..."

"Jinx what the hell?!"
I exclaimed out of embarrassment.

"I watched them as I masturbated in the bushes."
Ivy added while turning a dark shade of green.

"Jesus Christ."
I sighed before palming my own face.

Caitlin just sat there and giggled before taking another hit.
"Hehehehe, hey it's all good! There's nothing to be ashamed of, just surprised is all that a man like you has all of these beautiful ladies staying with you and yet you haven't slipped your one eyed basilisk into their chamber of secrets."

Without any sort of warning at all, Harley stomped as she stood up before grabbing me by my wrist and dragging me to the bedroom. After she slammed the door behind us she pinned me to the wall and shoved her tongue down my throat as she pressed her body against mine.
"~Mmmm, imma give you what ya deserve Mista D!~"
Before I could say anything she undid my pants in a flash and pulled them down around my ankles.
"*Gasp* Jinxie wasn't kidding!"
She exclaimed as she smiled with lust in her eyes, giving my cock a few strokes as it twitched in her hand.

She slowly dragged her tongue from the base of my shaft all the way to the tip before swirling her tongue around it and licking the precum that dripped. Harley then decided to take several inches down her throat right away, causing me to throw my head back in surprise. As she sucked me off she started massaging her clit while continuing to pump my shaft.
"Fuuuuck Harley, don't fucking stop!!"
I exclaimed which only caused her to take more of me down her throat and to go faster as well.

The way she was using her tongue caused my head to spin and on top of having smoked some great weed, I was more sensitive. When I felt my balls tighten up I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her throat.
"Gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh!!!"

When I finally dropped my load she had taken every inch of me down her gullet as she held onto my waist to hold me as close as possible until I stopped cumming.
"Holy shit, that was..."

She stopped me from talking by standing up and moving over to the bed. Taking the rest of her clothes off to give me an oh so perfect view of her lusciously round and jiggly ass. Then she layed on her back to give me a view of her shaven pussy which had black and red diamonds just above her clit.
"Whatcha waitin for? It's your turn to have a taste."

Like Deadpool I had finally hit fuck it, or in my case her. I went over and pulled her to the edge of the bed before spreading her lips apart and immediately flicking my tongue across her clit. Just as I had she threw her head back as she gripped the sheets while curling her toes. I just allowed my carnal instincts to take over and just did what felt right to me. I must have been doing something right because Harley kept moaning and begging me not to stop but to only go faster and make her cum all over my face. I was happy to oblige as I then slipped my middle and ring finger inside her tight dripping wet pussy while I reached forward with my free hand and wrapped it around her throat.

"Yes yes yes yessss oh gawd, Mista D!!"
She cried out in ecstasy as I made her squirt all over my chest.
"*Huff huff* I've neva done that before!"

Before she had a chance to say anything more I picked her up despite the stinging in my sides before I eased my cock all the way inside of her. She was so fucking tight that it felt like her vagina was trying to squeeze my cock off. Her eyes bulged out of her head as her tongue hung from the corner of her mouth when I began to gently pound her tight little hole. Once she had been loosened up I went harder and faster, so much so that I wanted to make sure the girls in the other room and even the neighbors could her scream my name out loud for them all to hear. I kept going and going as she became puddy in my hands. She then threw her legs over my shoulders which somehow made her squeeze me even more and thus making me pound her even harder.
"Jesus Harley, it feels like you just keep getting tighter!"
I grunted as she giggled.

"Hehehe, I...ahh ahh ahhhh!! I can feel ya throbbing inside...my tight little fuck hole, keep pounding me like ya little whore Damien!!"
For a split second I was surprised when she used my name and not the nickname that she had given me. But then I stopped and put her on the bed as she stuck her ass up in the air for me. I grabbed her by her ponytails and immediately started slamming my cock deep inside of her.
"Fuuuuuuuuck, I...I think ya....in my womb!!"

I didn't respond as I just kept going like the Energizer bunny. Even after a half hour of this I wasn't even close to busting a nut. So I turned her over onto her side with one of her legs over my shoulder as I kept pounding her so hard the head board was hitting the wall behind it. Somehow I hadn't even noticed that she was lighting up another blunt even as I did so. Once she had taken a few hits, I eased my full length inside of her before taking a long hit myself. I then inhaled and held it for as long as possible before tilting her mouth up towards me and blowing the smoke back into her while continuing to fuck her lights out. My entire body was on fire in the best way possible. Every vibration sent a wave of pleasure through my body which only became more intense when I was deep within her.

Finally she layed on her back once more and spread her legs as if to say V for Victory rather than Vendetta. I kept bucking my hips as I watched her tits bounce in a way that was hypnotizing me.
"~Ah ah ah ahhh yes Mista D, keep going!!~"
She cried out.

"I'm about to cum Harley!"
I exclaimed to her as she then wrapped her legs around my waist to trap me.
"Harley!"

"I'm on the pill cowboy, spill ya seed whenever you wannaaaaahhh!!"
Just as she had screamed I plunged my cock as far as it would go while she came at the same time as I did.
"Yahtzee!!!"
As I pulled out I realized that I hadn't even stopped cumming yet. Harley cocked her head as she looked up at me with a smile.
"Ya ready for Round 2?"

"I..."
She then tackled me to the floor despite me still having just gone through surgery and started riding me cowgirl style.

"I'll take that as a yes hahaha!!"
She laughed in delight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey hey everybody, hope you all enjoyed the first of many lemons. I'm not going to have them all fuck like crazy right out the gate, maybe one or two lemons back to back I still haven't decided yet.

But please leave a comment and tell me what you all think after you smash that like button just as our boy is smashing those cheeks before you follow and share with your own followers as well!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

233K 5.1K 40
Dating the Joker (especially the hot, Heath Ledger-type Joker) is a dream of many Batman fangirls (me! ME!!!!!! But only if I can't have The Scarecro...
23.9K 695 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...
9K 254 24
Gotham: A crime ridden city filled with Villains and Hero's. Most who dream of obtaining powered would live to become the latter. But what happens wh...
15.1K 374 51
~REQUESTS OPEN~ This book will include most of the Batfam and/or thier ship partners. Not all ships will be the same. Plots may include but are not...