Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

The Dark Summoning.

349 21 6
By TanijiroOdd

The time has come. This chapter will be the beginning of the fight between Uta and her allies against Tot Musica. Expect many suspenseful twists and turns as preparation starts before the battle. I don't own One Piece.

~Up in the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, inside the Room of Authority of Pangaea Castle...

"I see, we'll head over as soon as possible."

"Thank you, I can't bear to see Uta take this burden all by herself."

"Of course, we will do anything for her."

Kalick!

Circling around a transponder snail are the Five Elders who have wire trapped the conversation with Gordon and the other individual on the line. Naming the Five Elders from right to left, there is Saint Jaygarcia Saturn, Saint Marcus Mars, Saint Topman Warcury, Saint Ethanbaron V. Nusjuro, and Saint Shepherd Ju Peter. In the beginning, the Elders assumed that there was no hope of capturing the device after its last appearance since it was assumed that everyone perished. However, ever since the debut of Uta's song 'Fleeting Lullaby' which so happened to be broadcasted on Elegia, the Five Elders have all been keeping an eye on Uta's progress. They had a strong speculation that Uta was the next Sing Sing user so there were immediate plans to capture her. At first they tried to send a Pasifista to attack Uta and her allies thinking she wasn't that much of a challenge. However, hearing that the Pacifista was destroyed by her allies, it proved that not only did Uta have strong allies, but she has the power and influence to order them. Since the information was vague whether Uta truly was the current Sing Sing user, they decided to leave her be and watch Uta from a distance. However, things have changed thanks to this new information, they cannot ignore her actions much longer. They now know that Uta really does have the power of the Sing Sing Fruit and that she is planning on summoning Tot Musica. After eavesdropping on the conversation, the Five Elders can discuss what their next course of action should be.

"So, the speculations were true after all." Mars said. "Not only does she hold the power of the Curse Curse Fruit, but that diva is also the daughter of Shanks."

"With that confirmation, we can assume that she is of the Figarland Family as well." adds Peter. "Should we change our course of action?"

"Even if she is a member of the Figarland Family or is the daughter of 'Red Haired', it matters not." Nusjuro answers. "The point is, she is willingly planning to summon Tot Musica, a weapon we were trying to acquire for decades."

"For centuries, the World Government has failed to acquire that weapon and now is our chance to seize it." Saturn said as he clutched his staff. "We can't pass up on this golden opportunity."

"Indeed. Since Elegia isn't one of our allied kingdoms, it has been hard trying to rule over it, especially since it resides in the Calm Belt." Mars comments. "However, thanks to Vegapunk's design with the Sea Stone hulls, getting to Elegia should be easier now."

"Now then, how should we go about this?" Topman asks. "I doubt this mission will be an easy one."

"We'll let Uta carry out her own plan of summoning Tot Musica and when she and her allies are in a near death, we'll get the weapon for ourselves." Nusjuro said. "After all, no holder of the Curse Curse fruit before her was able to escape death from Tot Musica."

"What about the fact she has awakened her powers?" Saturn asks. "Do you think it will make a difference?"

"Tot Musica is a deity that rivals the Ancient Weapons, and if that man couldn't do it, I find it hard to believe a young lass would be capable of surpassing him." Topman answers. "However, Red and her allies are not dumb enough to summon that monster unprepared, and they may be capable enough to weaken it given their long thought out plan."

"What should our course of action be?" Saturn asks. "Should one of us go and intervene?"

"You jest. Even we can't surpass that monster's power and it's not like we're going to risk our lives to weaken it." Peter said with a scoff. "Besides, once Tot Musica is exhausted of its strength and returns to its music sheets after fighting Uta and her allies, there will be no need for us to intervene."

"That singer has reliable allies, like that Volour woman, but if we send Cipher Pol 0, then they should be able to clean up the mess." Nusjuro says as he puts his sword on his shoulder. "They would definitely get the job done fast."

"Should we deploy them soon?" Mars asks. "It will be a three day trip from Mary Geoise to Elegia."

"We should, but let them bide their time and wait until Uta and her team die in the battle against Tot Musica first." Topman suggests. "CP-0 aren't just any pawn we can throw away at will and it's better if they let the battle draw out first."

"Send one of the masked agents along with some of the new recruits." Peter said. "That should be enough to deal with anybody who may be lucky enough to survive the confrontation."

"Survive? Lucky? That girl used up all of her luck after living through one encounter with Tot Musica." Saturn said grimly. "There's no chance in heaven or hell where she will survive a second time against that demon."

"True, but if Red Haired were to arrive..." Mars says.

"That man is in the New World and surely won't arrive in time to stop them." Warcury interrupts. "Let the young ones release the seal and after that, we will make our move."

"On that topic, do you think that diva has a chance to defeat Tot Musica?" Peter asks. "Say she did conquer the 'Demon King of Songs' and absorbed its power, then what?"

"Are you suggesting that Uta can accomplish what Giovanni couldn't?" Saturn asks.

"Don't bring up such delusional situations." Nusjuro said with a sigh. "Hypothetically, if that did happen, then we will have no choice, but to end her. After all, a young girl has no right to have that type of power, even if she is chosen to hold that devilish power."

The Five Elders all at once become silent as they think about what sort of events will unfold in Elegia.

~A few days later...

"Are you sure she wants to do it here?"

"Why not? It's the furthest location away from the castle and ruins and it's the biggest open space available here in Elegia."

"Yeah, but this is the outdoor stone stadium and it would be a waste if it were all to be destroyed."

"Well, better here than the inner parts of the island."

"I guess you have a point."

The Section Leaders and Echo were all gathered in the coastal amphitheater , on the coast awaiting the fight against Tot Musica. It would be a lie to say none of them weren't nervous and the anticipation was torturing them. Uta and Gordon were nowhere to be seen as they were out to get the cursed music sheets.

"I see that you have a new chain." Pitch said, pointing to Abell's weapon. "I bet you feel relieved to have something around your waist other than a flask."

Abell laughs and pulls out her flask to take a swig.

"My flask aside, since Uta broke apart my previous chain, I got a new one and modified it a bit." Abell said as she swung it around casually. "Here, catch."

Abell swings the weighted end to Pitch, who catches it with ease. At that moment, Pitch lost the strength to grasp the chain and dropped it. Pitch then understood what happened the moment she touched Abell's chain.

"Sea Prism Stone." Pitch said as she massages her hand. "It's just like my biwa."

"You got it." Abell said. "Some of the chain links are also made of the same material."

"Where did you even get it?" Rave asks. "You can't just buy it cheap or easily."

"Courtesy of me." Echo answers proudly. "My coworkers would bring several sea prism objects from their lab whenever they come by to exchange materials over the last couple of months. Most likely as a way to protect myself since most of the people here are devil fruit users."

"I guess it wouldn't be strange to not be cautious of us given what Vegapunk told us about why we were being targeted." Abell said. "Still, you were right to say that it's not easy to get my hands on sea prism stone nowadays Rave.The price for it has gone up the roof. Especially if it's custom made. Therefore, I'm pretty glad I can make good use of their overprotectiveness."

"I replaced the blades on Uta's spear with sea prism stone too." Echo adds. "Since Abell broke her weapon, I thought it would've been a nice opportunity to improve it."

"At the very least, it would be helpful in this battle." Rave said with a nod.

"Only if Tot Musica is a power user, which I doubt it is. That thing is like the devil himself." Abell scoffs as she retracts the chain back to her. "Truth is, we don't know what kind of power we're going up against so it won't hurt to be overprepared."

"True, but not gonna lie, kinda looking forward to see how scary this thing is." Pitch said, clenching her fists. "I wonder if it's scarier than Kaido."

"The fact that you can talk about the King of Beasts so casually is impressive." Rave said, stunned. "I can't imagine standing up against any of the Four Emperors."

"I think I'd rather face one of the Four Emperors than face Tot Musica." Echo said with a shudder. "They definitely don't seem to be as scary as that demon. If I do ever go down, I'm glad it will be for helping a friend."

"I hear you and it's these small talks that I have with you guys that give me courage." Rave said, smiling. "I'm glad I will be fighting at your side too."

"Same here, but this makes me wonder how Uta must've felt when she first summoned that monster." Pitch said looking up. "Looking at her now, I can't help, but admire how calm Uta is."

"Uta is calm? You overestimate our diva." Abell calmly says as she sips her drink. "She's the most scared out of all of us."

Everyone looks at Abell a bit surprised, but were a bit saddened as they already had a pretty good idea that Uta was far from calm. However, aside from Abell, no one wanted to acknowledge this. Abell finishes the last of what is in her flask and sighs.

"I'm sure you all realized this by now, but Uta is the most tense out of all of us." Abell said sadly. "You have to remember what kind of memories Tot Musica has given Uta. It was a chain reaction of death, destruction, and betrayal. That type of trauma that a nine year old would experience doesn't easily leave. Uta is a grown woman, but going through an event like that will scar you for life and scars don't heal, but remain."

Everyone stayed silent to let that information sink in.

"Makes me wonder what's really going on in her head, because I'm damn well sure it isn't confidence." Abell said, crossing her arms.

"You think she has the mentality to fight that demon king?" Echo asks.

"Do you want to hear our answer realistically or theoretically?" Rave asks back.

"Well, she is still not at the level Shanks is when he and his crew fought Tot Musica." Pitch answers. "Those words came out of Uta's mouth yesterday, but she counters saying that the strategy should be more effective than going in gun blazing. If everything goes according to plan, we have the advantage."

"I think the real question is 'Is Uta strong enough to defeat Tot Musica'." Abell interrupts. "It's no question that we can't hope to overcome that monster as a group and her strength is an absolute necessity."

"I think we can all agree on that." Rave agrees. "No matter how strong I get, I can never imagine catching up to her."

"Neither can I." Pitch nods in agreement. "Her strength and speed surpasses us and so does her haki. Not to mention, she has recently awakened her devil fruit abilities. However..."

"That all might not be enough, right?" Echo asks.

Pitch nods and everyone hums in agreement.

"Hold on, I still don't understand how the awakening of devil fruit works." Rave spoke up. "How does it even awaken or how does it work?"

"In a more simpler sense, awakening is what happens when the user's mind and body catches up to their body." Echo said. "There're many different theories on how awakening can be achieved. Psychological trauma, physical stress, peace of mind, near death experience, even the physical and mental growth of the individual are all attributes that could trigger this rare phenomenon."

"On that topic of Uta's overall abilities, I wonder how her haki grew so fast." Abell said as she thought back to her fight with Uta. "In a couple of months, both her Observation and Armament haki have improved incredibly. Uta always had a knack for Observation Haki, so I'm not so surprised there, but as for her Armament haki..."

"Yeah, that was pretty cool, wasn't it?" Pitch laughs.

Abell sticks her fist into Pitch's face causing discomfort to the girl.

"Yeah, go ahead and act smug." Abell said annoyed. "I know it was you who taught her that. It happened a few months before our bout."

"You can use Ryou too?" Rave asks Pitch shocked.

"It's a long story, so I won't bore you with the details. To summarize it all, I was taught how to use it, but it took me many years until I could fully utilize it." Pitch answers as she shoves Abell away from her. "However, as impressive as it was that Uta managed to hurt your steel body, her Ryou is incomplete."

"How so?" Rave asks. "It looked like it worked to me."

"There is a difference in using a technique and mastering it." Pitch explains. "In Uta's case, if she really did master this new level of Armament haki, she would've used it in the beginning of the battle, but of course she didn't."

"Maybe it was her trump card." Echo suggests.

"Could be, but since she was facing Abell out of all people." Pitch said. "Even though Uta was messing around in the beginning, I doubt she would try and hold back on her specifically."

"Well, the answer is pretty obvious if you ask me." Abell said as she thinks back. "In order to land a successful blow using this new form of haki, she would have to put all of her focus and haki into that punch. She is unable to do that while zipping around and dodging."

"Ah, so that's why she baited you back there." Rave said. "She needed absolute focus in letting loose that powerful punch and so for her, it's not suited for actually battle."

"The people I met can use it on a much higher level than her." Pitch said. "In comparison to them, Uta barely scratched the surface. Still, the fact that Uta managed to grasp the concept of Ryou in such a short time is frustrating."

"That's what makes her so strong." Abell said. "Uta can grasp the concept of both fighting and singing which makes her a deadly opponent. You have to remember, growing up, she wasn't born or grew up strong. Instead, she had to bear the burden of endless training day after day in order to get where she is right now."

"No matter who you are, being born with strength doesn't always make you strong." Pitch adds. "And if you grew up weak, just like she was, getting to this point is no less than incredible."

"Now, it's hard to believe she's even human at all." Echo said with a chuckle. "I don't think there will be anyone who can grow as much as her in such a short time."

"Maybe not, but I can think of one person who might." Abell said, looking over the horizon. "The one who encouraged her to go down that path."

"You're talking about Luffy?" Pitch asks. "Uta claims to have beaten him when she was with him at Rusukaina, but you seem to think very highly of him."

"She beat 'Straw Hat' Luffy? " Echo asks, shocked. "The man who was all over the news with the four hundred million beri bounty?"

"The details aside, when I saw Luffy standing next to Uta, I can tell that the gap between them didn't look that wide." Abell said thinking back on it. "I'm sure Uta has sensed it and is aware of what that man can accomplish in just two years."

"She has a good eye for him does she." Rave laughs.

"Yes, but that's exactly why she didn't invite him over to aid us." Abell said. "Frankly, I'm sure at this late in his haki training, Luffy would be a greater support than any one of us. However, the guilt of bringing her childhood friend into her problems is what's keeping her from doing so."

"Uta is such a meddler when it comes to Luffy, but when he tries to do the same, she gets all angry." Rave said with a sigh. "Lovestruck fools are a pain in the ass."

"Speaking of help, why not ask Shanks?" Pitch asks. "Doesn't Uta have some sort of snail to contact them?"

"There's no way in heaven or hell would Uta ever ask for help from them." Abell said. "Also, we have no way of contacting him even if we tried. Only Uta has that privilege."

"And she chooses to squander that opportunity too, huh?" Rave asks, annoyed. "What a stubborn woman."

"Well, we can't rely on the 'what if's' since the fight against Tot Musica comes closer." Abell interrupts. "Although, it's a bit too soon to fight it in my opinion."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later." Pitch said. "Defeating Tot Musica is her main goal in creating her New Genesis after all."

"And all of us, more or less, are fated to be dragged in by her goals more or less." Echo adds. "Well, we had the option to back out, but I guess we all decided that we were too far gone to turn back."

"Let's just hope our bravado will hold throughout this battle, otherwise we will have to face dire consequences." Abell said as everyone goes silent with nervous anticipation. "That goes especially for Uta."

Abell looks up in the sky to see large and dark clouds swirling above them. The setting was surprisingly fitting to summon the 'Demon King of Songs'. It's almost scary.

"Looks like rain." Abell mutters.

~Meanwhile in the ruins of Elegia...

Uta and Gordon were walking down the corridor side by side approaching the seal where the music sheets containing Tot Musica are being held. In comparison to a few days ago, the evil aura that was enveloping the ruins has increased dramatically which means that the seal is even closer to collapsing.

"It's not too late to back down, you know." Gordon said to Uta.

"And let the seal break on its own?" Uta asks. "Even if I did put another seal on Tot Musica, it would not be enough this late in the game. That's why we're in a rush."

Gordon lets out a sigh and follows the diva down the hidden hallway where the cursed music sheets reside.

"Are you prepared to face this threat?" Gordon asks.

"I am." Uta answers.

"I meant mentally." Gordon clarifies. "The events ten years ago are surely flashing in your mind."

"Yeah, they are." Uta admits. "But, if I don't do this, how will I ever move on? The people of Elegia won't be at peace unless that monstrosity is taken down."

"It seems to be more than just that, you know." Gordon noted. "It seems like to me, you're doing this because it's the perfect excuse to plan out your revenge."

Uta was silent for a bit and stopped walking before facing Gordon with a cold look.

"Is that a bad thing?" Uta asks in a low tone. "Would you resent me if that really was my reason?"

Gordon shakes his head side to side giving Uta some relief.

"Whatever your reason may be, I believe it's some cruel twist of fate or the plan of some god that is coming into play." Gordon answers without hesitation. "I solely believe that you were destined to end the curse that is Tot Musica. With the joyous power of the Sing Sing Fruit, you can truly end this."

"You know, whenever I hear words of encouragement from you, I always start to believe that I'm actually capable of doing these crazy ideas." Uta said, smiling warmly. "Maybe it's because I've known you longer than anyone, but I know I can trust your words. Even if they may fill me with empty hope."

"It's the least this old man can do." Gordon said bowing humbly before Uta.

"That's reassuring." Uta said with a smirk. "C'mon, let's pick up the pace."

Eventually, Uta and Gordon find themselves face to face with the seal which is almost broken apart. All of the talisman has been burned to a crisp and the chain holding the stone door rusted and broke apart. The cracks on the stone wall were large enough for the room to nearly cave in.

"Whether it's fate or god, I don't care." Uta said, walking up to the stone gate. "To bow before someone means I have to show weakness and there is no way I'm doing that."

Uta then extends her mic spear and slices apart the stone casing causing the wall before her to collapse. The pair look over to the crumbled stone enclosure to see some music sheets laying on a wooden pedestal that is seared and rotted away. Uta walks over to the music sheet to get a closer look and is disgusted to see that same decrepit score she sang off of all those years ago. It hasn't aged well, if it did at all and it oozes evil. Uta can feel it and it definitely wasn't due to her haki. The diva takes a deep breath and grabs the music sheets from the pedestal.

...release...sing...despair...curse...

That voice is coming from the music sheets without a doubt. Uta thought as she forced her hands to stop trembling. Tot Musica really is trying to communicate with me!

...power...absorb...chaos...mine...

I don't even want to know what it's trying to say to me. Uta thought as her skin crawled. I got better things to worry about.

"We got the music sheets, so let's hurry and bring it to the others." Uta quickly said as she headed back. "The sooner we get this done, the better."

"I agree." Gordon said as he followed Uta. "I'm surprised that you chose the amphitheater to be our battlefield."

"It's a wide open area where Tot Musica would cause the least amount of damage." Uta said. "Probably the only place suitable for fighting that thing."

"I guess from a battle perspective that is the correct choice." Gordon nodded.

"To think, my start here was at a concert hall and my possible end will be in one too." Uta said softly. "Pretty fitting if you ask me."

"Poetic, indeed." Gordon agrees. "But, you value yourself way too little if you're asking for a place to die."

Uta stops and turns to face Gordon who has worried looks on his face.

"When you fight, do it with the intent to survive afterwards." Gordon said sternly. "You still have yet to achieve your New Genesis and I want to be there to witness it. We cannot allow you to perish in this fight."

Uta didn't say anything and turned around to continue walking forward.

"At least, not until I die first." Gordon finishes. "I can't let the one I raise die before me."

"You really are kind, aren't you Gordon." Uta said without facing the old man. "I have so much respect for you and would like to honor your wish, but I live the way I want to."

"And what kind of way is that?" Gordon asks.

"More free than anyone else." Uta said smiling. "I guess, it's the pirate in me talking."

Gordon decides to drop the topic and follows Uta and they finally reach the outdoors.

"Speaking of pirates..."

"Luffy won't join as you know." Uta interrupts. "I know you were watching and I want to make sure that he doesn't get caught up in this mess."

"That's not what I meant." Gordon said, scratching his head nervously. "I'm talking about Shanks. Your father."

Gordon shudders as he looks up to see Uta glaring at him.

"The last person I want help from is him." Uta said coldly. "Even if you do have some sort of magical way of talking to him, don't. That's an order."

Gordon nods and lets out a sigh as Uta heads towards the amphitheater.

Should've told me that sooner. Gordon thought.

It was a silent walk as Uta and Gordon made it to the amphitheater where the others were waiting. When the duo reach the shore where the stadium is, they see the Section Leaders and Echo waiting there quietly. Uta looks over to the group and tosses Abell and Pitch some headphones.

"Use those to block out my singing." Uta instructs. "By clicking the mute button on the left side, it should be a surefire way to avoid getting sent into the Uta World. Also, don't take it off until Tot Musica is summoned."

"Got it." the two said.

"There is backstage over there where the performance area is and I want the rest of you to hide there." Uta instructs. "You should still be able to hear my voice from there and once you get into the Uta World, meet me out here with the exception of Gordon."

"Got it." the others said.

Before the trio could walk to their said location, Echo tosses something to Uta for which she catches it easily. She looks at the object curiously to see a plastic case of what looked like a bunch of candies or gummies.

"What're these?" Uta asks, raising the object in question.

"Those are a pack of handmade wakeshroom gummies." Echo said. "I made it using the extract from the wakeshroom and made it into a safe and edible candy. Got to start small somewhere."

"Hah, treating me like an addict." Uta laughs as she pops one of the gummies in her mouth. "When we survive this, I will no longer need the help of these."

"That's a tall order boss." Echo laughs as she heads backstage.

"Hold on, when will I be able to get the music sheets if I'm asleep?" Gordon asks.

"Wait until I pull Tot Musica out of the Uta World, then you go and grab the music sheets." Uta said. "As long as Tot Musica exists between both planes of existence, these dreaded music sheets will be absorbed with it."

"However, we don't know if they will spawn in the real world or Uta world so if it appears here, I'll go grab them and wake you all up." Pitch said. "After all, once Uta brings the demon up here, there will be no need to be on the other side."

"Alright, I understand." Gordon said as he walked to the back with Rave and Echo. "Uta, whatever happens, don't die."

"Yeah, got it." Uta answers without facing Gordon.

Uta walks over to the center stage and sighs as she looks up at the gloomy sky. She then glances at her right and left hand who're putting on their given headphones. Words were not needed as the trio nod together and Uta walks up to the stage with the music sheets in hand.

"You guys ready?" Uta asks. "Oh wait, you guys can't hear me."

"Sing it."

"Just summon the damn thing."

Uta looks at her friends, surprised that they heard her. If they did hear her, that must mean that the headsets they are wearing are faulty.

"Don't worry, we can't hear a thing." Abell said, noticing the concerned look on Uta's face.

"You underestimate how well we understand you.." Pitch laughs. "After knowing you as long as we do, you don't need haki to figure you out."

"You guys are the best." Uta said smiling. "To hell and back?"

"To hell and back." the others repeat smiling.

Uta nods and walks to the center of the amphitheater which is facing the small cove that leads out into the ocean. Uta puts down the music sheets on the ground to read them. In Uta's eyes, after learning all she can about singing and music from Gordon, she could instantly tell that this wasn't just some random curse or incantation, but a song. A powerful song. Uta never did get the chance to get a good look at the music sheet before, but now that she has and understands the concept behind it, she can tell this was a masterpiece.

Only a song like this could truly summon the 'Demon King of Songs'. Uta thought after reading the music sheets. Giovanni made this, right? What a magnificent composure he must've been.

Uta looks up at the sky with a determined look and then she takes a deep breath.

Tot Musica isn't the only thing I need to surpass. Uta thought as she raised her arms into the air. If I truly want to succeed in this and reach the goal that is my New Genesis, I need to surpass him. I need to pass the king who made the song that trapped Tot Musica!

"Alright, you demonic son of a bitch!" Uta yells furiously. "Bring it on!"

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ!

All of the sudden the clouds begin to swirl above as Uta begins to sing.

Wandering heart, clouds above,
Rain begins to fall down.

The music sheets mysteriously then begins to float up into the air.

My bitter tears flowing out, they never dry up.

The water before Uta begins to swirl until it became a massive whirlpool and the music sheets fall inside.

I let the words of a curse be my deliverance.

Abell and Pitch took a few steps back nervously as they watch what unfolded before them.

ᛗᛁᛖ ᚾᛖᚷ ᛟᚾ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ!
ᚾᚨᚺ ᛈᚺᚨᛋ ᛏᛖᛉᛉᛖ ᛚᚨᚺ!

Suddenly a black mist begins to seep out from the depths of the whirlpool and billows into the air.

These ancient words like a hymn of reclamation.
Not even death will escape them.

As the mist rises above the stone formation, it begins to take form and the shapes of skulls and heads begin to show from within.

How to center these troubled thoughts? I pray...

It didn't take long until that black mist formed into a mass that looked similar to a cocoon and despite the ominous form, Uta continues to sing.

Can the future bring calm to the sea? I beg...

It was then that everyone looked up at the dark mass and thought the same thing.

"The time has come."

Suddenly the black mass breaks from both side and something begins to reach out from the depth.

It's time for salvation to finally come!
I feel this rage, and I'm feelin' it strong!

Two massive arms reached out from the darkness and several men with capes and lances fly out from the gap. From both the real and Uta World, the Section Leaders and Echo quickly reacted as the men being to attack.

This weeping and wailing has gone far too long!
Nothing left but to yеll! Yeah! Yeah!

The cocoon then cracks apart and shatters away into the mist that once formed. Everyone stares in both anticipation and horror as the massive being they were meant to fight appears before them.

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ!

Looking down at them from above is the 'Demon King of Songs' Tot Musica in all it's demonic glory.

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ!

Once Uta stops singing, she looks up and glares at the demon before her who in returns gives her a bone chilling smile.

The time has finally come as Tot Musica makes it return. If you are all wondering, the song has been shorten on purpose, so it's not a mistake that some lyrics are missing and have been skipped. In future chapters, we will soon see how this scenario will play out. Look forward to more in the next chapter. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
8.7K 395 22
Kid was looking for new sound for his band of misfits. They sound good but they could sound better if they wanted to make it big. (Y/N) is a shy girl...
34.8K 1.3K 22
✅Completed✅ ⚠️A LITTLE MIX OF OSHI NO KO AND ONE PIECE FILM RED⚠️ Uta is a world-famous singer or "diva" and the adopted daughter of Red-Haired Shank...
17.1K 708 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...