Pain's Worth IT

By Midnight_Creativitie

**Sequel to Addicted** ~~WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT AND IS RATED R~~ ©Copyright 2014 Since Qua' sea... More

° Prologue °
€hapter 1° ~ Glimpses
€hapter 2° ~ A Sign
€hapter 3° ~ Convenient
€hapter 4° ~ Can't Get Away
€hapter 5° ~ Accused
€hapter 6 ~ No Real Feelings
€hapter 7° ~ Risky
€hapter 8 ~ Breaking Barriers
Chapter 9- On to Something
€hapter 10 ~ Building Issues
€hapter 12 ~ Let's Talk (Pt. 2)
€hapter 13- Mood Fail
€hapter 14 ~ I'm The Man
€hapter 15 ~ Another Vibe
€hapter 16 ~ Destined
€hapter 17- Hidden truths
Chapter 18- Blessing?
Cɦaքtɛʀ 19- Aɢaɨռst Yօʊ
Chapter 20- Bye Bye lil bitch
Chapter 21- The Dream
€hapter 22- Not so Perfect
€hapter 23- I'm Back
Chapter 24- Fall Into Place
Chapter 25- One Down(1)
Chapter 26- A Little Reunion
Chapter 27- The Big Slip
Chapter 28- Hide No More
Chapter 29- Crazy Love
Chapter 30- Plan in Action
Chapter 31- She's Moody
Chapter 32- A Problem
Chapter 34- Faint
Chapter 35- Unexpected
Chapter 36- On The Table
Chapter 37- Fresh Start
Chapter 38- Here We Go Again
€hapter 39-Broken Hearted
Chapter 40- Someone Else
Chapter 41- Trouble
Chapter 42- Go On Now
Chapter 43- Regret Hits
Chapter 44- Somebody to Lean On
Chapter 45- Still Into You
Chapter 46- Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 47- Take Me Away
Chapter 48- Is it True
Chapter 49- Is It True? pt. 2
Chapter 50- Nothing's Changed... Except...
NOTE
Midnight's Child.

Chapter 33- Back At It

6.9K 370 41
By Midnight_Creativitie

°°Chapter 33- Back At It

°°Pain's Worth It

°°Qua' sean POV°°

----------

I ended up actually being away from Midnight for a month, but now I'm flying out to Miami to celebrate with her. Mother's Day was just around the corner and I wanted to make it special for her and Lyric.

She moved out her dad's house in Orlando to a Condo in West Palm Beach. I went ahead and drove to see her cousin first cause he told me he had stuff to tell me.

I parked outside and rung the bell to the gate. I stood there looking around the neighborhood which was really only his house and four more houses up the road.

"Yoo, come on in" the gate opened up and I walked towards the front door.

He already had it in full swing when I got there. His dog came out and started barking, but he called it back in.

"What's up Jacob" I clapped him up.

He shrugged "Midnight been going through it lately, that's why she ain't been answering your calls. She don't know  about you being here so Toni and I want to surprise her"

My face scrunched up "Toni? She talk to her?" We walked over to the living room.

"Yea... She wasn't talking to you so she needed someone other than me to talk to. I know Toni was under pressure when that happened so I don't blame her"

I took a seat on the white leather couch "Well she ain't Blu, so I prefer that."

He took a seat on the opposite couch "Be careful around Blu and Ultimo. They trying to put y'all down"

"What you mean?" I rubbed my beard.

"You know..." He flinched his head to the side quick "They want y'all money. The faster YOU or SHE goes down, the quicker they get they money. They need y'all to confess to the shit that been happening."

I squint my eyes "How you know this?"

"I got connects all over the place. Anywhere you can think, I have God's eye. I know every motherfucking thing going on with these fake ass niggas and bitches. I got tech and connect"

I nodded "I understand why Midnight so observant. She learned from the best. Talking about my girl, when I'm gonna see them?"

He looked at the wall clock "Toni said at five or something. She bringing all the kids cause we ain't see Midnight in a minute. I talk to her everyday, she needs help"

We spoke and spoke about Midnight and Ultimo's clique, until Toni showed up at four thirty. We got in our cars and drove to where Midnight was staying. Jacob had a key for emergency purposes, so that's how we got in.

It was cold as ice in her condo. The kids started to run around, but Toni hushed them up. We set up the refreshments on the coffee table, but then decided to set it up in her room.

I walked in the room first with the batch of cookies, Toni had some cupcakes and Jacob had juice. I guess she was under the covers as we set up. You couldn't tell.

A minute later, Jacob pulled the blanket off the bed and no one. "Yoo Midnight!" He shouted.

"Can you please tell me when the fuck you coming to my pla-" she had a gun in her hand and froze with Lyric in the other and Zero behind her as she looked at me.

Asia had her mouth hung open, looking at the gun. "Are you a cop?" She asked walking up to Midnight.

She snapped back to reality and shook her head "This is for protection"

Her eyes glimmered "Perfection of what Auntie M?"

She shook her head "Nothing. What y'all doing here? Yall weren't invited, why are you here?" She put Lyric down who was filled with joy.

She ran to me and lifted her in the air. I kissed her forehead as I walked to Midnight moody self.

"Can y'all step out for a bit and take Lyric?" I gave her to Toni who was a bit worrisome.

She put her hands on her hips with her weight studied on her left leg. Her head was down as the door slammed shut.

I took her by the wrists and pinned her back against the wall. "Why you mad at me? I missed you"

"If you did, you would have never left. Why are you here? I fucking hate you."

I frowned "Hate? What I do for you to be hating me?" I tried to kiss her, but she moved her face away.

"I know some shit. I can't take life like this with you, but I still love you. We need to talk"

I grabbed her waist and tried to kiss her again "See... That's gonna get you" I whispered "fucked"

She quickly pecked my lips "I'm not in the mood. Haven't been in the mood for anything lately, but some pain killers" she pushed me to the side.

"So that's all I'm gonna get. Is it that serious?" I grabbed her hand before she got to far.

She shrugged "Obviously, not for you, but to me, its a big ass deal. I sat back and told you my shit times and times again, but you still make me feel like an idiot and I don't want to be with someone who can't make me feel like I'm worth a while"

"Baby, can we talk now then?" I let her hand go.

She shook her head "Not the right time. Too much people here"

She walked out the room; The door slammed shut behind her which got me thinking, it may possibly be the same shit, but she wouldn't have kissed me if she knew what I thought she did.

I patted down my pants and rubbed my knees as I sat down on the bed. My head was spinning round and round just wanting to break it to her. I didn't know I even did that, I was drunk.

After a few minutes, I walked out with the box of cookies in my hand as I ate one. Midnight had her legs crossed sitting on the ground, Toni stood next to her and Jacob sat on the stool. The kids were in the living room watching TV.

"What's up?" I caused all their heads to turn my way.

Midnight fiddled with her shirt as Toni played with her hair. Jacob just had a smirk on his face while he shook his head.

"When the last time you seen Bird?" He asked with his head down.

I pulled out a stool "Dove?"

"Ohh... Yea her." He sucked his teeth "When you last seen her?"

I took my seat slowly looking down at Midnight "Why?" Then looked at Jacob.

"Answer the question homie" he looked at me sideways now.

I looked back down to see Middy giving me her terrorful eyes which intimidated. It seems like she's ready to attack like a lion after a gazelle.

I didn't answer the question which made Midnight grow angry. She stood up slowly, but walked away quickly. Toni shook her hands and walked out with both in the air.

"The last time I seen her was a week ago. We had to talk about the separation cause we didn't get it done yet"

My head jolted forward as the stinging flowed throughout my head. I turned around, rubbing the back of my head.

"Why you still married to the bitch?" She said in the calmest tone.

"The process is just taking a while, that's all" I said wiping down my face. I could feel sweat begin to trickle down and my hands getting soaked.

She sized me up and slammed her hands down on the island "Fuck that. Tell me why you married the bitch in the first place. If I find out from her, we're through"

"I showed you the video. I was drunk. I thought I was proposing to you. I showed and told you everyth-"

She started to get loud and flick her hand around when she cut me off "If you told me every FUCKING thing then why is it so damn complicated to cut that hoe off?! You're hiding something from me and I don't like it, so when you're ready to tell me, you can find your way back to California cause I ain't got time for secrets"

I got up and crossed my arms "What secrets Middy?!"

"The secret you clearly hiding from me! You think I'm dumb? You think I'm stupid? You're playing with me right now man" she widened her eyes.

I sighed "I ain't holding anything from you"

"Bitch" she spun around "You told me your ass got a divorce, but you still married to her. You fucking lied to me"

"My bad" I said trying to pull her close.

"Fuck out my face, fuck out my house. Just walk out. You're eating yourself alive here. Bye" she pushed me off.

I looked at her then at Jacob "Bye then" I walked to the living room to kiss Lyric "bye", but she ain't even let me do that.

"Wrong fucking way. The door" she pointed at it as she stood in front of Lyric.

Lyric tried going around her, but she just picked her up. She started reaching out for me, but Midnight just walked back into the kitchen with her.

I went out to my car and decided to stay at a hotel nearby her. I almost thought she knew what happened between so and so, but the divorce is better. When I do decide to tell her about them, it won't be pretty anymore. I fear that she's actually going to leave me.

I went to a hotel a few blocks away. Four star. I went ahead and paid my stay then headed to my room on the second. I threw my bags on the bed and walked about the place. I put out my book and pen deciding that writing music will help.me get through this.

In actuality, this shit ain't working. At eleven or twelve at night, I just threw that fucking notebook away. O feared my life, I knew what she was capable of. I dug a whole and stayed there and I don't think there's a way out. She opened it up to show me if this was the lifestyle I was willing to second handly live by. I chose what my heart told me to and now it just maybe my grave. Ain't no saving me.

I punched the wall repeatedly until the guests in the other room knocked on my door.

"Can you please keep it down?" He asked with his robe on.

I put on a fake smile "We'll try" I said shutting the door.

I sat down on the bed then walked into the bathroom. I checked my phone all day, but she was serious. Not a single text or call. I don't want to ruin her weekend, cause I already made plans for us, but I don't know how I'll be able to get her to celebrate what I set up.

I'm still gonna go through it all, but I don't want to be shunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 191 38
Do he love me? How many times have you asked yourself this question. Cherish has been through hell too keep a man that treats her like she is straigh...
19.9K 878 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...
5.4K 258 14
I was 16 years old when I found out that it was possible. I was living in an apartment with my boyfriend at that time. He and I took our high school...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...