Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

thirty-three.

360 19 29
By aquassb

Kandi

"Hey baby... I missed you." Tamika smiled as she got into the car.

She's been gone for a few days on a business trip and she's finally home so I went to the airport to pick her up. She leaned over the center console to kiss me and I melted into the kiss.

I've never felt so happy to see her face. It was only three days but time apart from her felt like years. And it's only gotten worse since we've been married.

"I missed you more.." I smiled and her hand came up to cup the side of my face. "Not possible."

As her hand moved away from my face I immediately noticed how bare her left hand was compare to mine. I gripped her hand and held it up in front her.

"What?" She laughed until her face softened noticing what I was referring to. "Yeah!" I laughed but it was more laughing anger away than any real humor.

"Don't do the most it's in my pocket.." She replied as she retrieved it from her pocket and placed it back onto her finger.

"Well rings go on your finger boo. Now random airport bitches probably thought you were single.." I said as I drove off. She mumbled something as I just kept ranting.

It wasn't a really big deal because I knew her loyalty was never something I had to question. However, since we've been married I have to constantly remind her about wearing her ring.

Forgetting once or twice is fine, taking it off to cook is fine but I shouldn't be looking at a bare finger every other second. Especially when I never go out the house without mine.

"And that makes me question how much you wore it in Vegas cause I know you and Trina probably went out at least once—"

"—What you do while I was gone?" She cut me off as a desperate attempt to change the subject.

I turned to look at her noticing she leaned the seat back and had her arm resting over her eyes. Her left hand played with the hem of my sweater. How dare she look good while I'm mad at her?

"I should've took my ring off since you clearly took yours off..move" I swatted her hand away.

"What did you do while I was gone?" She asked again and I sighed, tapping my fingers against my steering wheel.

"You ignoring me?!" Her hand moved towards my thigh and I moved it once again. I continued to tap my fingers against the steering wheel with a hum.

"Ima fuck the shit out of you when we get home." She mumbled but I heard her loud and clear. I continued ignored her as I unwrapped a piece of candy.

Before I could eat she snatched it and ate it instead. I peered at her from the corner of my eye her before finally replying, "No, you're not."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"Nothing because we're not fucking." I replied and she nodded. "A hundred? Two hundred?.." She kept throwing out numbers as I ignored her and forced all my attention onto driving.

______
At home..

"Oooo f-fuck!" I moaned as her fingers moved in and out of me at a fast pace. Her thumb glided across my clit bringing me even closer to the edge.

"I told you what I was going to do.." She mumbled again my lips before interlocking hers with mine.

I moaned, whined, and whimpered into her mouth as I came onto her fingers. As I came down from my high, she lowered her head and French kissed my center. She licked me dry, swallowing my juices, as I tangled my hands into her hair.

It felt so good to feel her lips on me after not having it for days. It may seem like I'm being dramatic but I'm truly addicted to her.

After we were done and showered we cuddled in bed together. "I'm sorry I didn't have my ring on I—"

"—Again." I cut her off. "Huh?" I turned around lying against my arms that were rested on her stomach.

"You didn't have it on again just like the other day where we were on the phone while you were at that hotel bar with Trina and you forgot it." I placed quotations marks around forgot because I wasn't convinced.

"Baby we were at a cooking event. I don't like to wear my ring when I cook so I forgot to put it back on when I got back to the hotel. As for today I was rushing through the airport and forgot to put it back on once I made it through security."

"Okay, I'm just messing with you." I replied. I wasn't actually over it but I was tired of talking about it.

She already apologized and I knew she would try harder to remember. At this point I wanted to see more action and less words. Apologies were nothing without actively changing the behavior.

"Kandi..I know you well enough for know you are dead serious and I understand. I would feel the same if my wife kept forgetting her ring. I take full accountability and I promise to do better." She lifted my left hand and kissed where my ring is causing me to blush.

"Stop talking dirty to me.." I laughed before mushing her. "We just finished and you trying to go again." She laughed.

"I finished but I didn't get a taste yet.." I lowered my hand between her legs before lowering my body.

______
Tamika

I checked my left hand before pulling out of our driveway. I meant what I said last night. I needed to actively do better about remembering my ring. It was the least I could do as a wife.

I took serious vows that I intend to keep and I swore them over this ring. This ring that my wife bought for me. I smiled as I drove down the block.

My music suddenly paused as Kandi began to call me. I answered saying, "Yes princess?"

"I miss you already come back.." She whined causing me to laugh. "I won't be gone that long. I'm just checking on three restaurants and the truck.."

"Well at least let me come with you.." I could hear the pout through the phone and I rolled my eyes as I did a u-turn.

"No Kandi, I already left the house. You'll see me later."

"So you want a divorce?" She asked and I sucked my teeth. "Are you dressed?"

"Yay!" She squealed as I hung up and did a u-turn towards our house. I drove down the street until I and sit to our block and turned into the driveway. I watched as she walked out a couple minutes later holding a blanket, snacks, and her water bottle.

"Girl.." I sighed as I watched her struggle to get inside the car. "Hold this!" She handed me practically everything as she got inside and leaned the seat back slightly.

"This is outrageous." I shook my head as she got comfortable and began to eat her snacks.

I made all of my necessary stops before Kandi convinced me somehow to go to the mall. Which turned into me buying all her stuff AND holding it.

"Baby, do you really need that legging set in every color?" I asked as she threw them all into her basket. "Yes! They look so good on my body and I'm getting your size too so we can match.." She whined.

"I want to know how my day of work turned into a shopping spree and feeding time for you.." I commented as she dipped her buffalo wing into ranch.

"Because you love me and I'm your wife.." She smiled before taking a bite out of the wing. I just shrugged and ate my food considering I couldn't argue with that.

"Aww look at the baby! She's so pretty!" I said as the couple walked past holding their baby.

"Thank you!" They both replied as the baby giggled at me before turning her head on her father's shoulder.

"I want a baby like yesterday." I pouted causing Kandi to smile. "That will be us soon enough." She replied and I nodded.

"Do you have any baby names you like?" Kandi asked.

"Not really I just want something that's significant and unique for each of our kids." I replied.

"Me too. Anything about names that you find interesting?" She asked. "I like when common names are spelled different than the usual spelling.." I shrugged.

I hadn't thought that far into baby names prior to rekindling with Kandi.Now that we were married and kids became a topic we discussed often, I did think about it. I loved unique names but I also wanted our baby or babies to have names that held significance to us.

"Like if we spell Avery, A-v-e-r-i-e?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes, but that's ugly.."

"Yeah, it was the first one I thought off.." She shrugged. We both started to look up different common names with different spelling as well as their meaning.

"Ooo babe what about this?!" She turned her phone around to show me the name displayed.

"M-a-i-a..is that pronounced Me-uh or My-ah?" She shook her head before correcting me,

"My-ah, people usually spell it Mya but this way it's different and also it's the name of the star of Taurus. Considering you bought me a star and I'm a Taurus, it doesn't get anymore significant than that!" Her face lit up as she began to explain the name.

"I love that! How did you come up with that so fast?!" I asked and she shrugged.

"The only thing is we may not have a girl." I countered.

"I'm sure we can pick out another unique name maybe one that's gender neutral.." I suggested and she nodded as we continued our search.

After spending the remaining minutes of our lunch bouncing names off of each other we came up with a solid list of eight names. Some were girls, some were boys, and others were gender neutral.

Maia
Alex
Zara
Joelle
Thyri
Kamari
Tahir
Ryan

Each name wasn't necessarily significant or special but they were each names we loved. After all aesthetically speaking cute names were better than a meaningful, ugly name.

_______
The next day...

I sat in my office looking over the paperwork agreement for a new employee that was hired. My favorite thing about having more managers and leadership within my growing brand was I could delegate tasks that I didn't really like.

The main on being interviewing and paper work. Of course I still oversee everything but it took less stress off of my already demanding schedule. This was becoming especially important g now that Kandi and I were preparing to have a child.

I didn't plan on working a lot after our baby was born. With the growth of my current four businesses I made money in my sleep and it made it a lot easier to do work from home.

I heard a knock at the door that caused me to look up and find Kandi holding a package.
"Oh lord what did you buy?" I laughed.

"Yes! But it's so cute look.." She opened the package and pulled out a small onesie.

"I got it from Etsy isn't it so cute?" She asked and I nodded. "It is.." I smiled before leaning up to connect our lips.

"I love how excited you are about having a baby." I smiled against her lips as she sat sideways on my lap.

"I'm kind of scared though." She admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't really have the best example of a good mom so I guess I'm just worried I won't be a good one either."

"I think if anything your experience with your mom will help you to never be like her. You're going to be the best the mom in world.." I kissed her cheeked and watched as she smiled holding back tears.

"Not better than me though." I laughed.

"Oh, really?!" She laughed before grabbing a paper clip off my desk and tossing it at me.

"You're hitting me with my office supplies?!" I laughed as I threw one back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4K 29
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง" "๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐——...
181K 5.9K 50
๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž!
1.6K 120 7
-๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ p.j & v.h