Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

thirty-two.

342 18 17
By aquassb

Tamika & Kandi's reception day
Tamika

I stretched as I woke up finding my wife buried into my side and holding me so tight I wasn't sure I could breathe. I let out a shallow breath before smiling brightly at the ring rested on my left hand.

If that wasn't the perfect reminder of yesterday as I scanned the castle style room we were in it all came back to me like a movie. Yesterday we eloped. My mom, sister, and a few of our friends came to be our witnesses.

Shortly after we were married we drove upstate to this beautiful mansion where our reception was being held. We spent the majority of our night making love of course. We completely tired ourselves out until we passed out.

Which led us to this morning, tangled in the sheets that covered our bare bodies. The sun shining through the large curtains in a room that reminded me of a fairytale. And did I mention I was with my wife.

She was sleeping so peacefully. I almost didn't want to wake her up, but the more I stared at her the more I wanted to wake her up. She really was the woman of my dreams.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead, I then moved down to her cheek, before leaving a peck against her soft lips. She knitted her brows together as she began to stir in my arms. I kissed her once again before I heard her whine.

"Wake up, princess.." I whispered before kissing her forehead once again. She whined softly as she licked her lips and began to blink her eyes open slowly.

"You tire me out all night and then make me get at the crack of dawn? I want a divorce already.." She grumbled before her lip poked out.

"You're stuck with me.." I laughed before pecking her lips again. She deepened the kiss once again before pulling away slowly and opening her eyes fully.

"You wanna brush your teeth first don't you?" I asked and she nodded. I knew Kandi wasn't one for many words in the morning so I accepted her nonverbal cues.

I carried her to the bathroom. I felt it was the least I could do since I woke her up. I carried her by her thighs before sitting her on top of the counter. Before I could sit her down completely she pointed toed at a the toilet and I rolled my eyes before taking her there instead.

I heard a knock at our door and I hurried to finish brushing my teeth before going to the door. I opened the door to find our wedding planner.

"Good morning Mrs.Scott... I know it's early but when you two are up and ready I wanted to let you know that the ballroom is done." She smiled.

"Oh, wow—that was fast!" I smiled. We continued to talk for some time until I went back to Kandi in the bathroom.

We took our turns getting ready separately before making our way down to the ballroom to see the completed decorations.

"Oh my gosh! This looks exactly like the sketch!" Kandi said as she fanned her face to stop herself from crying.

"I'm so glad you love it! Now let me lead you outside to the cocktail hour area by the pool.." We followed her outside and I gasped at the vision I had come to life.

Kandi protested an outdoor venue but we compromised with an outdoor cocktail hour for our guest.

"I love it! Especially the flowers in the pool!" I said and Kandi agreed. "Also we have the lanterns for later tonight as you requested.." She said.

We spent the next few minutes checking on the food which was of course catered by my restaurant before separating to get ready.

My makeup and hair were getting done simultaneously. The only thing in my mind was my wife. I loved saying that now.
My wife. My wife. My wife.

We've come a long way and it felt so special to have us end up here. My makeup was simple but more dramatic than my usual style and my hair was in a low bun with a swoop-type bang.

"Sista-Sista!" My sister said as she walked in holding her dress in her hand. Behind her was Trina, and my mom.

"Hey!" I smiled. As they all walked over to hug me. "Awww I'm not going to cry. You look so beautiful baby!"

"Oh my gosh mama! I don't know who cries more you or Kandi.." I laughed and she playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Ima tell her you said that!" She said as she pointed at me and I shrugged with a laugh.

My sister helped me into my dress. I rubbed my hands down the front of it as I looked at myself  in the full-length mirror.

I loved my dress. It fit my curves perfectly and was the perfect amount of extra while still being simple. The next few minutes were spent waiting as the cocktail hour filled up with our guest.

"We're just waiting for Kandi to be finished. She said she needs like five minutes.." Our wedding planner announced as she came into the room.

"Of course! Thank you.." I laughed. Five minutes turned into ten really quick but before I knew it, we were meeting at the top of the steps.

"Girl stop fidgeting!" My mom yelled. "I can't help it ma! I'm nervous.." I said as I ran my hands over my dress.

The next thing I knew Kandi turned the corner in a beautiful white and silver dress with a high slit. 

We stared at each other as if we were the only two in the room. The moment she was in front of me, we kissed passionately before resting our foreheads against each other.

"You look so beautiful.." We said simultaneously while staring into each other's eyes. We both laughed before backing away.

Everyone went down to join everyone else as we waited to be announced so we could walk into the ballroom together.

The next few hours were filled with overwhelming love and memories. It felt like a dream to be married let alone be married to Kandi. Watching her smile as she embraced the love around us reminded me of when we first became friends.

"You're so quiet around me."

"Because I don't know you.." Kandi shrugged as we swung on the swings at a near by park.

Our parents have forced us to play together every day since they introduced us but she hasn't made any attempt to be friendly. It was almost as if she didn't want to be my friend.

"Well we can't get to know each other if we never talk.."

"Do you have snacks at your house?" She asked and I nodded with a confused expression.

"Okay, we can be friends.." She smiled and then asked if she could push me on the swing.

From that day forwards we were inseparable. The more we got to know each other the more our friendship grew. Until grew into something more than friendship.

"You okay?" I moved Kandi's hair out of her face and kissed her forehead as we stood in the ballroom that was now completely empty.

Our guest were gone, the staff were gone for the night. Leaving only us and our love surrounding one another. She nodded, answering my question as she held onto me as tightly as she possibly could.

"You sure?" I asked again. "Mmhm..come on." She tugged my arms towards the hallway and we made to the steps before I stopped her.

"What?" She asked as she turned to face me after I stopped her suddenly. "This room is so beautiful.." We both looked around at the trimmings along the ceiling before our eyes met in the mirror panels along the wall.

"You're nasty.." She laughed. "You don't even know what I'm thinking.." I smirked as I slowly walked closer to her. She took cautious steps away from me until she reached the first step.

"Yes I do because I know you.." She laughed again before I picked her up with ease and sat her down on the fifth step.

She pointed her finger directly in my face and I took the digit into my mouth getting nice and wet. "Tamika!" She gasped removing her finger swatting at my chest. I smirked as I began to push her dress up towards her waist.

"What if there are cameras?" She whispered as her eyes widened. "They shut off after twelve.."

"You planned this?!" She asked and I just laughed in response. "Just watch in the mirror.." I winked before lowering myself between her legs.

______
Kandi

I felt her pull my thong to side before I turned my head to watch us in the mirror as she instructed. I had to admit I was nervous about us some how being watched but it added to thrill.

Tonight was technically our wedding night and my wife was eating me out on the steps of our reception mansion. It didn't get anymore thrilling than that.

I placed my hand over my mouth to conceal my moans her tongue ran over my center. My hips backed against her tongue as I watched myself in the mirror. My dress was so big that I could barely see her. I moved my dress up and further behind me so her face was visible to me.

"Mmm—daddy!" I moaned against my hand her hand raised my leg by my thigh giving her better access and I completely lost control.

My hand fell from my mouth as I let out loud moans while continuing to stare at myself in the mirror. "Oo I love you so much baby!"

"I love you more.." She mumbled against me but I heard her clearly. My toes curled inside of my heels as I finally came inside her mouth.

The next thing I knew we were carefully removing each other's dresses from our bodies as we kissed. We stumbled into the bedroom ready to officially consummate our marriage for probably the third time considering we were officially married yesterday.

"My wife.." Tamika mumbled as she trailed kisses along my body. My back arching into her touch away from the bed as our naked bodies laid on top of one another.

"My wife.." I smiled, loving the sound of that. It was something I was already used to feeling but hearing it was way different.

Her center brushed against mine as she moaned into my ear. Our fingers intertwined and I kissed her shoulder. Our moans blended together like a song. She leaned up so we were face to face once again.

The pleasure washed over both of our faces as our eyebrows knitted together and our lips tucked into our mouth.

"Ooo! Ooo! Ooo s-shitt!" I whimpered digging my nails into the backs of her hands. Our clits glazed over each others as she found the perfect angle and increased her speed.

"F-fuck—I love you!" Tamika moaned untangling one of our hands and then wrapped that hand around my neck. "Harder.." I moaned and her hand squeezed the sides of my throat tighter.

I moved my unoccupied hand to her waist, guiding her movements against me. My hand later fell to her ass, squeezing and slapping it as we came onto each other's centers.

We made love until the morning and slept in must of the day. Around three in the afternoon we were finally both fully awake and decided to have brunch in the pool.

"Try this baby.." I said as I held up a piece of waffle up to her mouth. "Not as good as yours.." I shrugged as she ate it and nodded in agreement.

"It's good though.." She shrugged and then did the same with her fruit. We fed each other while sitting in the side of the pool and basking in the sun.

"I'm so happy.." I said randomly after we decided to get fully into the pool. "Me too. I love you.." She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her as we floated in the water together.

_______
Four days later...
Peru - 5:40 pm

Tamika and I sat outside on our hotel balcony watching the sunset in Peru. We arrived for our honeymoon stay a few nights ago. The weather was beautiful here, not too hot but definitely not too cold with the absence of the breezes at night.

We laid cuddled into one another as I sat on her lap. Her hand rubbed up and down my arm every time a breeze passed by and I shivered.

Her lips were melted into my forehead. Once the sun was fully set we got ready and made our way to the beach outside of our hotel. Tamika said she had a surprise for me so I followed her blindly towards the beach.

"Are you excited?" She asked and I shrugged. "Yes, but I don't know what to expect.."

We had already done most of the tourist attraction like touring the Colca Canyon, trying Peruvian cuisine, and sand-boarding. So I wasn't too sure what was left especially at night time.

I furrowed my brows as we got closer and I noticed a blanket with large binoculars and a telescope on top. "What is this?" I smiled.

"Thought we could star gaze. I've never done it before and I may have done something.." She smiled and handed me a small envelope.

I gasped as I read the words along the paper and realized what it meant. "You bought me a star?" I pouted and she nodded before wrapping her arms around me.

"Yes I did and minutes according to the tracking on my phone your star is directly above us.." She suddenly pulled out her phone and showed me the app she was using. The app used the star id for the star she purchased to show its exact location.

"You really bought me a star and named it after me. How did I find the best wife in the world?" My arms wrapped around her tightly as we kissed with the stars behind us.

I was so overwhelmed with love at this moment. From the moment we got together she's showered me with so much love and I'm so grateful. We pulled away and then began to take turns pointing out my star in the sky. She stood behind me, arms holding my waist tightly as I watched my star.

A/N: Would you rather they have a boy or girl. Also comment some name ideas 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 7.8K 66
*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, nor the Heroes...
42.7K 566 23
helltaker x m!reader story. hope you enjoy.
238K 4K 29
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง" "๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐——...