Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

twenty-six.

432 19 24
By aquassb

A month later...
Kandi

Babyyy🥰: Why did I open Instagram to see a picture of you in a sex swing???

That's a great question. I was expecting that question. I had to admit I posted it on purpose. Tamika and I haven't seen each other much this past week.

Mainly because we were both extremely busy. She was working on opening a second restaurant as well as a food truck which was taking all her time. I was working on my toy line that was set to release in a week while still trying to get back into writing.

Simply speaking I missed her and I knew pissing her off would make the reunion sex ten times better.

: Wrong number 😅

Babyyy🥰: Kandi...

: It's the promotion for my toy line.

Babyyy🥰: Promote that shit another way!

: Well it's already posted, love😬

Babyyy🥰: k.

Oh, not the one-letter response. She's going to murder my vagina and I can't wait. I laughed to myself as I went to my post and instead of deleting it, I reposted it to my story. I then locked my phone and finished preparing for my shower.

Once I was finished I walked out of my en-suite bathroom back into my room to find Tamika seated on my bed.

I smiled, shyly as I stepped outside of the bathroom and she finally looked up at me with a smirk. "Mmhm—bring ya' ass!"

"How are you even here right now? Why aren't you at work?" I asked as I stayed standing near the door.

"I left early to handle a situation.." She shrugged and then stood from the bed. I backed up slowly the closer she got until my back hit the wall and she was directly in front of me.

"What situation?"

"You know what I'm talking about and then you had the never to repost the shit after.."

"It's a cute picture." I pouted "It is." She agreed as she rolled her eyes at me and backed up. She grabbed my hand pulling me towards the bed and then urged me to sit as she stood between my legs.

"You did it to be petty." She grabbed my jaw and pushed me back against the bed as she climbed over me.

"I can't even lotion up and put on some underwear first?" I asked in a sarcastic tone as I tried to fight the smile that crept up my cheeks.

"You just love pissing me off, huh?" She laughed as her hand wrapped around my neck. Her grip was firm but not too tight. I held my bottom lip between my teeth to stop myself from moaning.

Feeling bold, I moved my right arm off the bed and wrapped it around her neck just like she had mine. She quickly sprung into action moving her hand from my neck to hers. She removed my hand and held both of mine above my head.

"Open your mouth." She demanded and I did letting my tongue hang out.

She opened hers as well and allowed a trail of spit to fall from her mouth into mine. I kept my mouth open, knowing better than to move and risk pissing her off further.

"Swallow it.." I closed my mouth and swallowed hard before smirking up at her.

"Where's the sex swing?" She asked before leaning down to kiss my neck. I knew she was waiting for my response, but her kisses made it hard to focus.

I bit my bottom lip once again as I moaned softly and her lips made their way down to my chest. My towel was ripped open as she sucked onto my now hard nipples.

"You gon' make me ask again?" She mumbled against my chest. "Closet." I finally answered.

The next thing I knew I was tied into the swing and hanging from my closet entryway. She lowered herself to her knees and held onto my thighs as she pressed kisses against them.

She began to tease me by getting dangerously close to my center only to back away. I watched as she smirked and I had no choice but to hang there while I took what she gave me.

"Tamikaaa" I whined as bucked my hips against her face. She looked up at me, licking her lips as her eyebrows rose in question.

"Hm? Ready to apologize?"

I shook my head as I mumbled in reply. Her hand came down on my inner thigh hard, causing me to yelp in pain. "What?!"

"I said apologize for w-what."

She hummed and nodded her head as her fingers ran up and down my slit, teasingly slow. The next thing I knew her tongue was pressed against my clit. I moaned, loudly wanting nothing more than to grab her hair.

Just as the pleasure grew more intense and I was about to come she pulled back. My pussy clenched around nothing as my eyes met hers. She smirked before placing an open hand smack against my center.

My wetness squelched against her hand and my hips bucked against her hand trying g to capture any lingering feeling. She did this again two more times before I begged her to stop. The pleasure only intensifies each time.

"Daddy pleasee.." I whined as I threw my head back. "Now it's please.." She laughed.

"P-Pleaseee.." I begged again as I tilted my head back up to reveal the tear stains that were now there. "Are you sorry?" Her thumb outlined my pussy slowly as she stared dead into my eyes.

"Yes!"

"What you sorry for?" She asked causing me to whine and she stopped her thumb movements entirely. "N-No, please! I'm sorry for posting the picture."

I heard her laugh before her thumb rubbed across my clit again. The touch wasn't hard enough to satisfy me but just enough to drive me crazy. My thighs twitched as I tried to reach my orgasm but it was just too far away.

"That's not even why I was mad princess.." She laughed again before I felt her tongue pressed against me once again.

My legs shook around my head as I felt myself about to cum in her mouth. But before I could she pulled away and finished her previous statement.

"I don't care what you post. You're mine at the end of the day.." She shrugged as her thumb circled my clit once again.

"I texted you because I wanted to see if you'd run your mouth and fall into my trap. And of course, you did because you can't help but run your fucking mouth!" Her finger suddenly slid inside me and began to stroke easily slow.

My mouth fell agape as I moaned loudly. I then tucked my bottom lip between my teeth as my eyes met hers again. She was smirking at me, I knew she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

"Daddyyy I'm sorry!" I whined as I started to tear up again. This teasing was like torture. I was prepared to apologize for whatever at this point.

"What you sorry for?!" She added another finger and my mouth fell open again as she started to pound her finger into me.

"I'm sorry for—shit! I'm gonna come!" My eyes rolled back until I felt her stop all of her movements. "You not doing shit until you apologize!"

"I'm s-sorry!" I apologized again and her fingers started moving again but not at the same pace.

"I'm sorry for running my m-mouth.." I stuttered as she started to pound into me once again.

"Good girl..cum for me." She said before lowering her mouth back onto my clit. My body felt like it ascended as my legs twitched and my orgasm took over.

Once my organs subsided she pulled her finger out and brought them up to my lips. I took fingers between my tongues and licked them clean. I watched as she smirked and grabbed my neck pushing her fingers back as far as she could.

"That's right...choke on daddy's fingers pretty girl."

I whimpered in response as she fucked my throat. I really was a slut for her. Her own personal slut, to do as she pleased.

Her fingers slid out of my mouth and she kissed me deeply before letting me out of the swing.

______

"F-fuck me! Oh, my baby.." I moaned into the pillow as Tamika fucked me from behind.

I was laid on my side with Tamika behind me as she held my leg up for better access. I threw my ass back on her occasionally as she pounded her dildo into me.

"Take that dick baby.." She whispered into my ear as her hand gripped my chin. She tilted my head back and held it there as she continue to fuck into me relentlessly.

"Yessss! Uhhh I love you so much!"

"I love you more princess." She pecked my lips in the upside-down position before leaning back down to my ear.

"This exactly what you needed, huh?" She asked and I moaned in reply, "Fuck y-yes!"

"I know Princess. Daddy always knows what you need." She whispered into my ear. I came right after that and the. She flipped me into another position.

Now we were in reverse cowgirl. Her hands were pressed to my ass, occasionally leaving harsh snacks as I rode the strap. I felt so full and yet I was still taking all of it.

I could hear her softly groaning behind me as she guided my hips. I knew the bare of the strap was probably rubbing against her clit constantly and she was close by now. As I heard her groans turn into moans I knew I was right.

I kept going in the exact spot that made her go crazy and before I knew we were both coming hard.

I gradually lifted myself from the strap and turned around to join our lips together. We made out, sloppily as we rubbed along each other's bodies.

I eventually was able to remove the strap from her waist and leaned down to eat her out. She came quickly from being sensitive due to her first orgasm.

After that, we tribbed together until we both passed out. I stayed awake long enough for our joint shower but passed out immediately after.

I woke up to the sound of her moving around the room and my eyes immediately fell on her putting her clothes back on.

"You leaving?" I asked as I set up slightly.

"I have to check on something at the other location. I promise I'll be back..." She leaned over to kiss me but I dodged it before pushing her face away from me.

She gripped my face in her hand and of course, my body betrayed me as I looked into her eyes. "Don't be like that. I'll be back before you know it. Just go back to sleep. Okay?"

"Okay?" She repeated herself after silence fell between us. "Okay.." I smiled a little as she pressed her lips against mine.

"I'll bring you some food," I nodded and laid back down as she left out of the room.

I ended up falling back to sleep and like she promised when I woke up she was back with food. We ate together and then watched a random movie.

"What time of year do you want a wedding?" I asked. "Everybody has spring weddings. I kind of want to be different but then again I hate cold so.." She replied.

"Yeah, maybe we can do right when it becomes fall so it's still warm but it's not too hot.."

"I like that. I want a small wedding though."

"Same just something intimate." I agreed and she nodded as I cuddled into her further.

I lived that we shared the same ideals on many different things. When never conversations of the future arose she always approached them the same way I did.

It was refreshing because I never had to wonder what she was thinking. Something that was a problem in many of my previous relationships. Our communication was so open and receptive to one another.

"Can women have juniors because I want a Tamika junior?" She said as the topic shifted to kids.

"Girl, we're not naming our child after either of us. I want them to have their own names."

"Why?! I think juniors are cute."

"Yeah, until you realize you've moaned your child's name."

"You just took it to a different level of weird that hadn't even crossed my mind.." She grimaced.

"Sorry, it's just real things I think about. Like the names we give our children our there's for life we can't mess that up.."

"I agree. Our ten kids will all have beautiful names." She replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, okay! You'll have every last one by your damn self!"

"Not you going to be a deadbeat." She laughed.

"And I will! Who the fuck is feeding ten people?!"

"Yeah, that could be dangerous if they have appetites like you." She laughed once again and I began o fake laugh with her until I just stared at her with a serious expression.

"I'm just playing baby.." She giggled and attempted to kiss me. I moved my head and continued to do so until she tickled me.

"Okay! Okay!" I relented allowing her to pull my chin and peck my lips several times.

"And I want a cat!" She randomly added.

"Well, she can stay at your house!" I replied.

"Nooo we need to be cat moms! That's so fun come on.." She added and I just shook my head. She really goes from one thing to the next.

A/N: I hope y'all had both hands on your device at all times 👀😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe ๐Ÿ˜ญ. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. "๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ...
223K 4.9K 26
Note: I do not own Any of these characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I hope you enjoy!
159K 6.2K 52
read to find out , lol you tried it.