Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!
56. Accident or Murder?
57. Evidence 🔥
58. Gun shot

5. Haldi

3.2K 194 13
By ___unknownwrites___

Author's POV:

"The Mallik's?", Virat said looking at the screen which showed the picture of the Mallick family.

"Yes! And this is Murad. Murad Mallik!", said the woman.

"We have received a very huge order from Murad. They are known to be the deadliest mafia's in the underworld. Will it be fair to supply weapons to them?", said Virat.

"Business is all about taking risks Virat! And Murad wants to purchase weapons only from A.S.group!", said the woman.

"But we are currently in an alliance with the Randhawa's! We have to share our profits with them as well. Are they aware of the deal? We didn't receive any call from Adhiraj Randhawa.", now said Niharika.

"I know. I'll speak to Adhiraj Randhawa. But we are accepting this deal. Start making the paper's Kailash! And Nihar, you are gonna keep stalking the Mallicks!", said the woman to Niharika.

"Yes! Work in progress.", said Niharika looking up from her laptop.

"What weapons have they ordered for?", Virat asked the woman astonished.

"For now, they just want Vulcan automatic cannon, German 88 and grenade!", said the woman. "But orders aren't confirmed yet! Need to speak with Adhiraj Randhawa."

"This Murad Mallick and his son Arhaan Mallick aren't very good madam! Even they are very keen to know who you are!", said Kailash.

"I know Kailash! Ek aurat itne mardo par bhadhi padh rahi hain! This is what we expect. Still, focus on your work guys! That's it for today! Kailash, clear up the base. Virat, Nihar let's go! Make sure to switch off your work phones.", said the woman.
(I know Kailash! One woman is ruling the market despite of having so many men in the field! This is what we expect. Still, focus on your work guys! That's it for today! Kailash, clear up the base. Virat, Nihar let's go! Make sure to switch off your work phones)

This incident took place the next morning after the engagement party. Virat and Niharika woke up early in the morning and received a text on their work phones which said: 'report to the base. It's important!'

~

"Wow Aaru! These are the best!", said Nihar and took another bite of the kachori.

"Samosa's taste heaven Aaru!", now said Virat taking a bite.

"But Aaru, tu kab ready hogi? Baki ka koi aur karlega! Tu chor de! I'm gonna tell papa k iss Sharma Halwai ka dukan utha dene k liye...", said Rukmini di coming inside the kitchen.
(But Aaru, when will you get ready? Someone else will fry the rest of them! You leave it now! I'm gonna tell papa to rip off this Sharma sweet seller's shop..)

"Oh come on Ruks! It's okay. Look at both of them. Itna toh samajh mein a gaya k Sharma Halwai se better pyaz ki kachori aur samosa main banati hoon!", I said chuckling.
(Oh come on Ruks! It's okay. Look at both of them. I have understood this much that I make these pyaz kachori's and samosa's better than Sharma Halwai!)

It is Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya's haldi function today, followed by the mehendi and sangeet. The sweet shop who was given the responsibility to produce sweets and snacks ditched us at the last minute. So I was preparing samosa's , kachori's and jalebi.

"Oh god bhabhi! These kachori's are so tasty. Kisne banaya hai yeh!?", saying Yuvraj and Yashika entered the living room.

"What the hell Ruk! The sweet supplier ditched us at this moment!", now said a frustrated Armaan bhaiya entering the living room with Adhiraj. His eyes were glued to his phone.

"Lo..aab do se chaar ho gaye hai! Inn dono ko bhi tumhare haath ka khana bohot pasand aya hai Aaru!", saying Rukmini di pulled my cheeks lovingly.
(See...now it has become four from two! They both also loved the food you made Aaru!)

"What!? Aradhya didi made these? Aru di you have magic in your hands! Can we get one more kachori please!?", now said Yashika in a pleading tone.

"No no! Tasting period over. Now these are for the guests! Ruks I have made a whole lot of these snacks and sweets! First let these get served then I'm gonna make a fresh lot again!", I said to her and was about to rub off the sweat with my hands when Adhiraj held me hand, stopping me midway. I looked at him asking as if what happened! He took out his handkerchief and forwarded it to me.

"You have chilli powder in the corner of your hands! They would have burnt your eyes. Use this!", he said in his throaty yet sexy voice. I did not take his handkerchief rather I titled my hand looking for the powder. I immediately washed my hands. I was about to walk away when Adhiraj held my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I glared at him in annoyance but he didn't pay any heed to my expression, rather took his handkerchief and rubbed off the sweat from my forehead followed by my face.

"I hate refusals Aradhya!", he said and left me. He went away with his brother.

"Asshole!", I mouthed as he left.

Time skip

It was time for the haldi ceremony now. Both Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya were ready and took their seats beside each other.

"Yaar di, just one more day and then...you won't stay with me!", saying Nihar hugged Rukmini di tightly.

"Main chali jaungi toh? Aaru hai na! Aur phir Akash bhi toh a gaya hai! Meri shaadi k baad tum dono bhi shaadi kar lena!", said Rukmini di looking at Akash. We all laughed as Nihar blushed hearing Akash's name.
(I'm going so what? Aaru is here! And then Akash is also back! You both also get married after my wedding!)

"Di!", Nihar said blushing.

"Phir bhi Ruks! Itne din hum sab log kitna enjoy kar rahe the! Aab tum bhi Jaipur chali jaogi Armaan bhaiya k saath, aur humlog yaha Udaipur mein rehe jayenge!", I said smiling.
(Then also Ruks! We were having so much fun since the past few days! Now you'll leave for Jaipur along with Armaan bhaiya and we'll stay here in Udaipur!)

"Toh Aaru, tu bhi koi Jaipur k rehene wale se shaadi karle!", Ruks said chuckling.
(Then Aaru, you also get married to someone living in Jaipur!)

Both the Raichand's and the Randhawa's live in Jaipur, whereas we live in Udaipur. The wedding is being taking place in the Udaipur villa owned by Nihar's family.

The haldi function began. First Rukmini di's mother applied haldi on both the bride and the groom's face, followed by Armaan bhaiya's mother. Gradually the rest of us went to do the same. Nihar went and took some haldi and covered Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya's face making them look like a pakoda batter. Then it was Yashika's turn. She also first applied haldi on her brother- Armaan bhaiya's face and then on Rukmini di's. Yuvraj and Adhiraj also did the same. After Adhiraj it was my turn. I took some haldi from the bowl and rubbed it on Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya's face. Just then I was about to turn back when Nihar and Virat covered me entirely with haldi.

"Aareyyy! Haldi meri hai ya Ruks ki!", I said pouting.
(Is it my haldi or Rukmini's!)

"Haldi fight!", said Nihar and Virat in unison and both of them ran.

"Achha! Wait, lemme show you then! Rukho tum dono!", saying I took the bowl of haldi and ran behind Nihar and Virat.
(Achha! Wait lemme show you then! Stop both of you!)

I was chasing Nihar and she hid behind Armaan bhaiya. She then changed her position, moving behind Yuvraj and Yashika. I was about to get hold of her when I bumped into him again! Adhiraj. I was about to fall down as my feet got tripped by my lehenga, but he caught hold of me.

She bumped into me again! She was about to fall down but I caught hold of her. The entire haldi paste fell down and the paste which she had on her hand got rubbed into my white kurta. She ruined my kurta! But I couldn't yell at her, I don't know why. Maybe because of those brown orbs, because of that beautiful face of hers which did wonders to me unknowingly. Dressed in a wonderful yellow lehenga, her long black and golden highlighted hair open as usual, minimal makeup- just some moisturiser, a bit of kohl in her eyes, her pink plumpy lips which had no lip color today, some silver oxidised bangles which again made those 'jhang jhang' sound stood that girl, currently my hands wrapped around her bare waist.

"Mhmm mhmm...chor dijiye Aaru didi ko bhaiya!", said Yashika. I immediately released her. Our eyes still locked.
(Mhmm mhmm...you can leave Aaru didi now bhaiya!)

"Adhiraj bhaiya, I am sorry...meri galti hai I was running like a kid! Aap please gussa maat hona! Aaru, let's go!", said Niharika. Her voice was filled with fear and tension.
(Adhiraj bhaiya, I am sorry...I was the one who was running like a kid! You please don't get angry! Aaru, let's go!)

"It's okay Niharika!", I said my gaze still stuck at her direction.

"Okay enough of this haldi fight everyone! Now we need to freshen up and get ready for sangeet right!? Rukmini, go and freshen up! Bhaiya you also come with me.", said Armaan. I finally broke the eye contact and left with Armaan. I wanted to shout at her for ruining my kurta, but I couldn't. I could recall that incident from yesterday night when her brother spoke so rudely with her. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't shout at her.

"You are falling for her bhaiya! That's why you couldn't shout at her!", said Yashika from beside.

"What!?", Yuvraj and I said at the same time.

"Nonsense Yashi! You know my notions regarding this love and all! There is nothing called 'love'! It's just about desires and physical intimacy! Every girl wants that only!", I said scoffing.

"Bhaiya! Apne dil se puchiye ekbaar. Did you really mean what you said!? Hum apse sabse zyada pyar karte hai bhaiya, because mera koi ho na ho aap hamesha rahenge and I know that! And being your sister, I'm telling you....you are falling for her. Warna apne apke secretary ko Aradhya didi ka information nikalwane kyu bola!?", Yashika said with a mischievous smile on her face.
(Bhaiya! For once listen to your heart. Did you really mean what you said!? I love you the most bhaiya, because I know I have you by my side always! And being your sister, I'm telling you....you are falling for her. Or else why did you ask your secretary to fetch out information about Aradhya didi!?)

"Is my sister stalking on me? Yashi, mera dil dimag hamesha yahi kahega k I meant what I said! I am never falling for her....not only her but anyone!", I said to her pulling her cheeks. If it would be Yuvraj or any other person telling me all this then I would have started shouting. But Yashika...I could never be rude to her. She's the apple of my eyes. My bastard father never ever cared about her and always degraded her because she's a girl. He didn't even want to educate her. It was me who stood for her and I always will.
(Is my sister stalking on me? Yashi, my heart and my mind would always say that I meant what I said! I am never falling for her....not only her but anyone!)

"I'm not stalking bhaiya! Yesterday during the party when you were busy talking to someone, I saw your phone ringing a dozen times. It was your secretary. I picked it up and he was telling that he has sent you everything regarding Aradhya Singh!", Yashika said smirking. "Whatever bhaiya, your life, your wish...but bhaiya just one advice. Try to move on! It has been five years since that incident."

"Bhaiya! I think Yashi is right. No not regarding feelings for that girl, but you should try to forget that incident and move on!", now said Yuvraj. I was about to say something, but I stopped. I know being my brother and sister they genuinely care for me, but some things are hard to forget. And I know that this scar would never heal! No girl has the power to heal that.

*****

How was the update? Do let me know in the comments 🩷
Do not forget to vote if you like the story.
Thank you for reading and showing all your love 🩷
Love you all!
Next update coming soon!
Till then
Bye🩷

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 24.9K 36
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
1.8M 93.7K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
32.6K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
204K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...