Skins Imagines

By suck3rforlove

A bunch of Skins Uk imagines, feel free to request any ideas or people! More

The show - Maxxie Oliver
Pregnant - Chris Miles
Confessing - Nick Levan
God its so cold - Emily Fitch
Club - Matty Levan
Cant stay away - Luke🔞
New Trick - Tony Stonem
Hickeys - James Cook
Look at me eff - Effy Stonem
Enemies to lovers - James Cook
Ending our break - Franky
He's a sweetheart - JJ
Ex's brother - Matty Levan (1)
Ex's brother - Matty Levan (2)
New years kiss - Freddie McClair
Family friend - Tony Stonem
You broke into my house? - Chris Miles
She's crazy - James Cook🔞
The end

Coming out - Naomi Campbell

80 1 0
By suck3rforlove

I was laid in bed when my sister naomi walked into my bedroom. I raised an eyebrow seeing the nervous look on her face. "are you okay?" I asked as I sat up genuinely concerned. I don't think I ever see her nervous really so I didn't have a clue what was going on.

"Can I sit?" she asked and I nodded my head moving my feet over so she could sit down which she did.

She looked down at her lap and whispered "I need to tell you something..."

"okay what's up?" i asked confused. what did she need to tell me that made her this anxious? oh god she wasn't pregnant was she? or maybe she had killed somebody?

"promise me you won't tell anybody." she practically begged looking over at me tears forming her eyes.

"I promise, you know you can tell me anything" i said reassuring her.

"i..uh..im gay.." she whispered the tears began to stream down her face. this was really what she needed to tell me? i had already known.

I let out a little laugh which confused her. "I know" I said back crawling over to her and pulling her into my arms giving her a hug.

She hugged me tightly and I heard her still crying "how'd you know?" still sobbing.

"I've seen the way you look at emily.." i said before breaking the hug and wiping the tears away from her eyes. "im so proud of you for finally telling me, and it's okay" i smiled which she returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
199K 7K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...