Magizhini

由 author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... 更多

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 69

2.3K 207 117
由 author_rfs

Author's Pov

Indrajith saw Riyaz and Tasneem coming opposite to them.

Riyaz noticed them too..... He waved at them.

Magizhini, Riyaz vandurukan vaa avan kitta polam..... Indrajith said and held Magizhini's hand.

She removed he hand from him and said..... Illa naa varala neenga poitu vanga.

Yen Magizhini..... He asked.

Riyaz anna ku enna pudikadu.... Tasneem akka vera pregnant ah irukangala naa avanga pakathula irunda kooda Riyaz anna ku pudikadu bad omen nu solluvaru..... Edachum anaiku party la vachu pesana mathiri pesita romba kasthama irukum....... Naa oru orama irundukuren neenga poi pesitu vanga........ Magizhini said.

But before they could take a decision Riyaz and Tasneem reached them.

Magizhini turned to leave but Indrajith held her hand and said.... Naa iruken di unaku... I'll never let anyone hurt you.

Her eyes welled up hearing that but she lowered her head and hid it.

Indrajith epdi iruka...... Riyaz asked.

Magizhini hid behind Indrajith in the fear of getting hurt by anyone.

The grip on Magizhini's hand told her she is in safe hands and he will protect her but the acerbic past didn't let her stay strong.

Magizhini...... Riyaz called her. Her body trembled hearing him calling her.

Magizhini, naa iruken..... Indrajith whispered in her ears.

She looked at Indrajith. He blinked his eyes. She shifted her gaze to Riyaz.

Epdi maa iruka..... Riyaz asked.

Nalla iruken....... She replied and didn't ask anything further in fear.

Magizhini... Epdi iruka..... Tasneem neared her and opened her arms to hug her.

Magizhini moved away from Tasneem and looked at Riyaz with fearful eyes.

Riyaz looked at her confused and something hit his mind. Riyaz immediately looked at Indrajith.

A painful smile formed on his lips.

Ennachu Magizhini..... Tasneem asked unable to understand Magizhini's behavior.

Riyaz came forward and stood beside Tasneem..... Magizh's grip on Indhrajith's hand tightened.

Sorry maa........ Riyaz said.

Magizhini lifted her head slowly and looked at Riyaz.

Naa pesunadu ellathukum sorry maa...... He said.

Magizhini stood there silently not knowing how to react because the words he shed wasn't something we can pass easily.

Magizhini.... Riyaz pesunadu romba thappu thaan Sorry maa..... Ama evlo month aagudu....... Tasneem asked touching Magizh's bump.

Magizhini looked at Riyaz as Tasneem neared her.

Riyaz smiled and mouthed holding his ears.... Sorry.

Magizhini smiled and accepted the apology. This is Magizhini, she doesn't know to hate anyone, doesn't know to hurt anyone. She is gentle like a baby.

8th month aagudu akka..... Magizhini said.

Ama semma shopping ah.... Tasneem asked showing the bags.

Avanga thaan kootitu vandanga..... Magizhini said.

Indrajith anna edachum saptute pesalama....... Tasneem asked.

OK.... Indrajith agreed and they all entered McDonald's.

Anna ungazhuku Magizh kum enna order pannanum...... Tasneem asked.

Engazhuku venam maa... Magizhini ku food restrictions iruku.......neenga sapdunga...... Indrajith said.

Ivazhukum iruku ana enga kepa ellam sapdra...... Riyaz said and earned a glare from Tasneem.

Magizhini scratched Indrajith's hand.

Enna di.... He asked.

Neenga edachum sapdungazhen...... She said caringly.

Magizhini ku sapda mudiyadu la So enaku venam........ He said.

She smiled a little and she badly wanted to rest her head on his shoulder but she controlled herself.

They spend some time there. Magizhini started talking to Tasneem and Riyaz casually.

Even they couldn't understand how  she was able to forgive someone easily.

Tasneem couldn't stop herself from asking this.......... Magizh, Riyaz unna avlo hurt panirukan epdi enga kitta ivlo casual ah pesura..

Indrajith was also keenly waiting to know her answer because this character of her astonishes Indrajith too.

Terila akka.... Enaku yaarayum hurt Panna pudikadhu.... Namma yaarayum hurt Panna koodathu akka avanga kastham patta romba paavom..... Magizh said.

They all gone silent hearing her. They hurt this pure soul who consider hurting people is a sin.

Indrajith nalaiku free naa Magizhini kootitu enga veetuku vaa..... Indrajith said.

Indrajith looked at Magizhini and asked..... Magizhini nee enna solra povoma illa venama.

Magizhini, enga veetula neraya per irukanga, amma, appa, anna, anni, avanga kutty pasanga nu neraya per irukanga..... nalaiku vaanga rendu perum....... Riyaz pleaded.

Indrajith's eyes were still on Magizh.

Sari neenga decide panitu sollunga naa pay panitu veetula irukura kitties ku edachum vangitu varen..... Riyaz and Tasneem went from there giving them space to decide.

Illa namma pona enna edachum pesuvanga...... Magizh asked with puppy eyes.

Naa irukura varaikum unna yaarum eduvum solla vidamaten....... Unaku virupam naa sollu polam....... Indrajith said.

Romba kekuranga poitu varalam..... Neenga thaan enna batrama pathukaum...... Magizh said.

Sari batrama pathukuren...... Indrajith said and joined his forehead with her's . She moved her forehead from him looking at the surrounding.

Appo polama.... He asked. Magizh nodded her head.

Riyaz and Tasneem joined them...

Aprom decide panitingala...... Riyaz asked.

Nalaiku varom da.... Indrajith said.

Kalailaye vanga OK vaa.... Riyaz said.

OK.... Indrajith replied. Then they left to their respective homes.

Night

After dinner, Indrajith took Magizh to their room. He fed her tablets and gave her a massage like everyday.

He was sitting behind her and hugging her. Magizh was feeling shy to be in his hold.

She is feeling like this after months because she was numb for months. She couldn't react nor express anything in the past few months because she was emotionally dead these months but today he made her feel alive after a long time. But not completely OK with expressing herself.

Just forget everything. Just remember what happened today... You smiled a lot right...... Magizhini asked herself.

She was thinking about her day. Her cheeks turned red when she remembered how he teased her all day.

Sariyana vaalu.. Idhula enna vaalu nu solra ru...... She thought and smiled. He couldn't see her reaction and facial expressions as he was sitting behind her. Her eyes landed on Nithya's photos on the wall, slight hesitation about him again hit her again and that blocked her from expressing herself to him.

Magizhini..... He called her.

Hmm... She responded.

How's your day....... He asked. She tilted her head and looked at him confused.

He looked at her and asked.... Inaiku day epdi pochu... Unaku pudichuda... Did you feel happy today?? Naa edachum hurt panitena..

She looked at him and shook her head vigorously.

Yen ipdi kekuringa.... Naa happy ah thaan irunden....... She said softly .

Nijama vaa..... He asked playing with her fingers.

Hmmm... Romba happy ah irunduchu.... Riyaz Anna laa pesuvanga nu nenaikave illa but ippo happy....... She said looking at his face.

He felt happy and relaxed seeing her comfortable around him. He never knew the time he spends with her can bring him happiness and peace. But one thing bothers him a lot.

Aprom..... Thookam varudu... Thoongalama.... She asked.

OK but aduku munnadi naa onnu kekava..... He asked.

Mmm... She responded getting up from him.

Are you comfortable with me.... He asked. She looked at him but didn't answer his question.

I know Magizhini... Nee neraya times spur of the moment la Enkooda casual ah pesura but you hesitate sometimes to respond ...... He said with a bitter smile.

Ippo kooda happy ah pesura but I can notice ah slight hesitation in your eyes.... I don't feel bad about it, I can understand your feelings.... Just do this for me Magizhini.... Don't force yourself to behave casually with me.... If I really affect you then react don't force yourself.. Romba kasthama iruku ....... He said.

She lowered her head when she realized that he understood her so well.

Thoongu maa... Kalaila Riyaz veetuku ponum..... Sorry unna hurt panra mathiri pesa virumbala but enkaha nee pretend panni unna hurt Panna koodathunu thaan pesunen.... Nee enna complete ah accept panra varaikum wait panren...... He said and kissed on her forehead.

He helped her to lie down and he lied beside her. He held her in his embrace and dozed off...

They put all their thoughts aside and dozed off peacefully in each other's embrace.

Next day

Magizhini and Indrajith reached Riyaz's home. On the way Magizhini bought some sweets and snacks for Riyaz's family as she is visiting their home for the first time.

The moment their car entered the compound, the whole family came out of the home to welcome them.

Indrajith got down first and helped Magazhini to get down..... Indrajith didn't even let her carry the snack bag even though she said " I'll carry it".

Onnum solla Matangala...... Magizh asked.

Naa irukura varaikum onnu aga Vida maten di.... Trust me and enjoy your day....... Indrajith said.

With a smile Indrajith and Magizh neared them. Riyaz's mother came to Magizhini with and held her hands.

Vaa maa... Epdi iruka..... Riyaz's mother said.

Nalla iruken aunty...... Magizh replied.

Indrajith nee epdi iruka.... First idhuku badil sollu.... wife ah kootitu namma veetuku varaduku ivlo naazh aachu la......... Riyaz' s mother asked.

Avan enga Vandan naa thaan vaa da nu koopten..... Riyaz said.. Indrajith glared at him.

Riyaz shrug his shoulder.

Tasneem, nee sonna mathiri Magizhini chinna pilla mathiri iruka...... Ana ivazhuku oru chinna pilla vara pogudu...... Riyaz mother said. Magizh blushed hearing her compliment.

Sari vaa Magizhini ulla polam.. Indrajith neeyum vaa paa....... Riyaz mother said and took Magizh inside.

Magizhini turned and looked at Indrajith, he smiled at her blinking his eyes.

She smiled and entered the home.

Indrajith and Magizh sat together on the couch.....

Sulaiha..... Juice eduthu vaa maa..... Riyaz mother said to Riyaz's elder brother's wife.

OK maami...... Sulaiha said and went from there.

(for your Information.... In most of the Muslim households this his how they call their in-laws... Maami (aththa) , mama (father-in-law), machan (husband's brother), maini (husband's sister) this is all I know..... Hope you understand the little information I shared)

Sulaiha came with some fresh pomegranate juice....

Sulaiha gave it to Magizhini and Indrajith with a smile.

The kids who were playing in the backyard entered the home. They stood there shyly seeing the presence of a new person in their home.

Riyaz's brother who was taking care of the kids entered the home.

Hi Indrajith,epdi iruka...... Neenga Vanda udane vara pathen ivanunga vidala........ Riyaz's brother said and sat on the one seater.

Hi maa... Nalla irukiya.... Ivan unna nalla pathukurana...... Riyaz's brother asked Magizhini.

Nalla iruken anna..... Mmm nalla pathukuranga....... Magizhini replied.

Ellarum Inga vaanga.... Yaaru vanduruka parunga....... Guest ku hi sollunga...... .. Riyaz's brother asked his sons to greet them.

Riyaz's brother has three sons.... Zayn, Thariq and Naveed.

Zayn is the youngest of all 2 and half years old, the middle one Thariq is 4 years old and the elder Naveed is 5 years old...

Zayn blushed seeing Magizhini when she waved at the kids. Magizhini noticed this and smiled. Zayn hid behind his elder brother.

The trio went to their dad...

Idhu en first paiyan Naveed, idhu 2nd Paiyan Thariq and idhu kadaisi Paiyan Zayn....... Riyaz's brother introduced the kids to Magizhini and Indrajith.

Magizhini gestured them to come to her......

They all looked at their dad. He gestured them to go. They all neared Magizhini.

Magizhini looked at Indrajith and eyes the snacks bag. He gave it to her.

Idhu ungazhuku, share panni sapdanum OK VA..... Magizhini asked and handed the bag to the trio.

They took with from her with a smile.

Thank- ooo...... Zayn said and kissed on Magizhini's cheeks. Following him Naveed and Thariq also thanked her for the snacks.

Magizhini accepted the kiss from Zayn with a bright smile. Zayn blushed and rushed to his mom. His mom carried him. He hid his face in the crook of his mother's neck shyly.

Zayn abba,... His mom tickled him.

Indrajith eyed Riyaz to come to him.

Enna da.... Riyaz asked.

Enna da un annan paiyan en pondatti ku kiss kuduthutu poran....... Indrajith asked in jealousy.

Kozhanda. Da..... Riyaz asked.

Little ah jealous ah iruku ...... Indrajith said with a puppy face.

Chee moonja apdi vaikada paaka mudila.... Ama eppothula irundu Magizhini mela Possessiveness vanduchu sir ku........ Riyaz asked.

Konjam Naazha ve... Indrajith said with his eyes on Magizh.

Zayn abba, idhu yaaru vaangi thanda..... Riyaz's brother wife asked to her son.

Akka..... Zayn said pointing Magizhini.

Adhu yaaru...... Riyaz's brother wife asked pointing Indrajith.

Un-cle...... Zayn said. The smile on Indrajith's lips dropped.

Indrajith neared Riyaz and asked....... Dei Magizhini akka naa uncle ah da.

Correct ah thane sonnan... Vayasagudula machan unaku....... Riyaz asked. Indrajith glared at Riyaz.

Unmai sonna kasakudu pa...... Riyaz said and moved to zayn.

Riyaz took Zayn from his brother's wife and made him sit beside Magizhini.

Zayn looked at Magizhini and covered his face. Zayn really liked Magizhini a lot.... Magizhini smiled brightly seeing his sweet gesture. Naveed and Thariq also liked Magizhini who brought them snacks.

They all sit beside Magizhini...pushing away Indrajith from their picture. Indrajith didn't feel bad for it because the smile on Magizh's face made him happy.

Hello.... Magizhini extended her hands to Zayn. He shook hands with Magizhini blushing.

She shook hands with others too.

Zayn said something in his brother's ears. They are ran somewhere leaving everyone perplexed.

Magizhini aprom sollu maa... Eppo due date...... Riyaz's mom asked her. Magizhini replied to her.

They had some normal conversation when Zayn and his brother's came with some toys in their hand.

Zayn gave his remote car to Magizhini and asked in his baby voice..... Enga kooda vizhadudiya Akka.

Ok.... Magizhini said. Zayn and his brothers took her to her playing area and started playing with their toy.

The kids started showing their drawings, toys to Magizhini. They thought her how to play with remote car and they started playing like anything.

Here on the other side Indrajith was worried about Magizh.

Ennada oru mathiri iruka.... Riyaz asked.

Illa, kozhandainga room la chair irukuma.... Avazhala romba nera iruka mudiyadu...... Konjam avazha paathuka solluda...... Indrajith requested Riyaz.

Sari naa Tasneem kitta solren...... Riyaz said and went to Tasneem. He shared what Indrajith said to Tasneem. With a smile she went to the playing area.

Tasneem saw them by standing at the entrance of the room. Magizhini was also playing with them like a baby sitting on the kid's chair.

Magizhini..... Tasneem called her. They all turned to Tasneem.

Vaanga akka.... Magizhini said.

Zayn ran to Tasneem and said.... Indha akka super maami. Good girl....

Magizhini and Tasneem laughed hearing that little one.

Akka neenga yen vandinga avanga ellar koodayum pesitu irundurukalame...... Magizh said.

Tasneem sat beside Magizhini and asked....... Indrajith anna thaan unna pathuka enna anupunaga.

Magizhini looked at her and smiled hearing that.

Paravala akkara iruku..... Magizh thought.

Comfortable ah irukiya Magizh.. Vera chair eduthutu varatuma. ..... Tasneem asked.

Naveed who overhead this said..... Naa chair eduthutu varuven akka ku.

He ran to get a chair...

Naanum varen..... Thariq ran behind him.

Naanum kooda poren illa chair 4 piece ah thaan vandu serum...... Tasneem said and left.

The kids and Tasneem brought chair for Magizhini.

Magizhini sat on the chair comfortably and continued playing with the kids. The kids didn't leave Magizh's side.

Indrajith came to the kids play area and watched them. He felt blissful that moment.

Indrajith saw Magizhini laughing wholeheartedly playing with the kids.

Now they were playing with the building blocks. Magizhini was arranging the blocks and Zayn was assisting her. On the other hand Thariq and Naveed were playing with their remote cars.

Mudinjudu...... Magizhini said and clapped her hands cheerfully. Zayn saw this and copied her by clapping his little hands.

Indrajith couldn't differentiate between Magizhini and Zayn. Both looked like a kid to him.

Magizhini..... He grabbed her attention. She looked at Indrajith and smiled. The smile he longed for.

Lunch sapda koopdranga..... Saptu vandu Vizhayadalam.... Indrajith said.

Thariq, Naveed sapda vanga....... Zayn abbaa....... When kids heard their mom's voice Thariq and Naveed rushed to her but Zayn stayed with Magizhini.

Paathu ponga...... Magizhini said.

Vaa... Indrajith said and helped her up. Zayn was looking at them with his puppy eyes.

Unna romba pudichupochu pola..... Indrajith asked.

Mmm vidave matran... Enkoodaye irukan romba cute teriyuma...... Magizhini said and pulled his cheeks. Zayn pulled Magizhini's cheeks in return with a smile.

Indrajith looked at zayn who is getting attached to Magizh... Little ah Possessive ah thaan iruku still he accepted his cuteness.

Zayn raised his arm at Indrajith to lift him. With a smile he lifted him.

Vaa sapda polama.... Indrajith asked.

Mm... Magizhini replied.

Kaal eduvum valikuda... Are you ok.... Indrajith asked.

Nalla iruken nga.... Magizhini said with a smile. Internally she was happily enjoying the way he cares about her.

They went to have lunch.

Zayn abba... Inga vanga..... Zayn's mom took him from Indrajith.

Magizhini... Unakaha thaan inaiku special sapadu... Mutton briyani ellam panirukom...... Riyaz's amma said.

Briyani ah.... Her eyes sparkled in excitement.

She has heard that briyani made in Muslim households tastes so good... And today she got a chance to eat it.

Aunty... Oil laa ava adhigama sapda koodathu..... Indrajith said. Magizhini glared at him..

Ennadi.... He whispered.

Naa oru briyani saptra koodathe ungazhuku porukadhe...... She whispered yelled at him.

Un health mukkiyam di thangame..... He whispered and blinked at her.

The word thangame made butterflies fly in her stomach.

Indrajith kavala venam paa.... Pregnant ah irukura sendu perukum thaniya briyani avanga health ku yertha mathiri less oily and less spicy ah paniruken....... Riyaz's mom said.

Taste ku oru baadipum irukadula...... Magizhini asked unable to control her words.

They all stayed silent for a second and burst out laughing.

She is so funny and lovely....... Riyaz's brother's wife said to Tasneem.

She is akka..... Tasneem replied to her.

Taste la no compromise da maa.. Vaanga vandu sapadunga...... Riyaz's mom served them. Magizhini had some good amount but not much to make her  nauseate.

Indrajith watched her eating with a smile.

The same Riyaz who foul mouthed about Magizhini along with me is treating her like a family now. She is something different. She is so pure and innocent. She has the capacity to Captivate everyone by her innocence and kind heart.

Indrajith moved closer to her and said.... Paathu sapdu di..... Kannu vachura poren.

She pouted and continued eating.. Indrajith smiled and continued eating.

They all settled in the hall after lunch.... Riyaz's mom gave them a juice which helps in digestion.

Magizhini... Ok vaa... Tablets poda time aachu..... Indrajith told her...

Aiyoo tablets eduthutu varala..... Magizhini said scratching her head innocently.

Naa eduthutu vanden.... Iru.... He said and pulled out a small box and handed it to Magizhini.

She took it from him with a smile and had the tablets.

They had some normal conversations while the kids went to take a small nap after lunch. They all spent some quality time together conversing happily.

The kids woke up and asked Magizhini to play with them.

Venam di tired ah iruka.... Indrajith whispered in her ears.

I can manage... She said and went with the kids to play. Tasneem went to take a nap and did return so Magizhini and kids went to play there alone. Magizhini was sitting on the pool chair. They were making paper boats and dropping it in the pool water.

Akka en-ku en-ku...... Zayn said pointing him. With a smile Magizhini handed him one.

Zayn sat beside his brother Thariq and dropped his boat in the water. It started moving, seeing this Zayn clapped his hands happily smiling at Magizhini.

Magizhini clapped and cheered him too. Kids gets jealous easily and that's what happened with Thariq..

Thariq got little jealous of his brother and made the paper boat of Zayn sink in the pool.

Zayn cried seeing this and hit his brother.... Thariq pushed zayn a little.

Zayn fell on the floor near the pool and cried.

Magizhini noticed this and got up holding her heavy bump and made steps towards them.

Zayn got angry and pushed down the paper boats of Thariq into the water.

In this act he fell into the water.

Zayn..... Magizhini strode towards the pool but Zayn started sinking into the water.

Zayn..... Indrajith.... Magizhini screamed for help.

The two kids got scared seeing this and stood there crying.

Zayn Zayn.... Thariq and Naveed cried seeing Zayn.

Magizhini sat on the pool edge and tried to save Zayn but Zayn moved to the middle side on the pool. The pool was already 6 feet and the kid cannot handle the depth.

Maa.. Ahhhh.... Zayn screamed before sinking in the water.

Indrajith...... Indrajith...... Magizhini screamed loudly. But it didn't reach there ears as they are far away from them.

Magizhini stretched her hand as much as she could to get a hold of Zayn but she couldn't reach him.

Poi amma appa kootitu vanga.... Magizhini said and the kids rushed to seek help.

Magizhini started crying loudly in helplessness. She turned and looked at the way the kids went but none came.

Magizhini couldn't think anything else. She got in the water eventhough she doesn't know swimming.

Magizhini got a hold of Zayn's t-shirt. She held it firmly and pulled him to her. She couldn't handle even the weight of a 2 and half year old kid.

She gathered all her strength and rolled Zayn out of the water. He rolled on the floor by the force Magizh pushed him out of the pool. Zayn coughed and opened his eyes. Magizhini get a hold of the pool edge.

Magizhini saved Zayn but she got into a pathetic situation.

When she tried to get out but she couldn't handle the weight of her own body. Her hands were already slippery. Her body started drowning. The hold she had on the pool edge slipped out of her hand.

Am I going to die...... Magizhini thought and this thought took away all her energy.

She sank into the water

On the other side the kids rushed to their parents and informed about their situation there.

It was Indrajith who ran to the pool first. When he almost reach the pool he saw Magizhini sinking into the water. Zayn was sitting on the pool edge and crying pointing his finger at Magizhini who was sinking deeply into the water.

Indrajith rushed there and jumped into the pool without even waiting a second. He pulled Magizhini and came out of the water.

He lied her at edge of the pool and got out. The whole family reached there when he saved Magizhini.

Zayn's mom picked him and hugged him.

Indrajith sat beside Magizhini and started patting her cheek.

Magizhini slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He saved her the moment she started sinking so she was ok.

He hugged her tightly... His body was shivering.

Unaku onnum illila......Indrajith asked looked at her face.

Magizhini shook her head and stayed in his embrace for a minute.

Vayir eduvum valikuda... Udambula engayum edachum valikuda..... Indrajith asked with teary eyes. Magizhini shook her head. . The whole family surrounded her.

Magizhini unaku onnum illaye..... Riyaz's mom asked.

Onnum illa... I'm ok..... Magizhini said.

Tasneem came with a towel.

Pregnant aana ponnu eerama iruka venam.. First avazha room ku kootitu ponga....... Riyaz's father said.

Zayn..... Magizhini asked.

Tasneem pointed at Zayn who is in his mom's embrace.

A smile appeared on her lips.

Zayn's mom neared her and thanked her for saving his kid. The whole family thanked her.

Tasneem and the family helped Magizhini to reach the guest room.

Indrajith was walking like a lifeless body behind her. He couldn't come out of the shock.

Indrajith, ava ok da.... Relax..... Riyaz said to Indrajith seeing his condition.

Magizh dress change pannu maa.... Tasneem said handing her a new dress.

Vali edum iruka..... Tasneem asked.

Illa akka... Magizhini replied.

Riyaz and Indrajith were in Riyaz's room. He handed Indrajith his clothes to change and went out.

Indrajith changed the clothes in a hurry and went to Magizh.

He knocked on the guest room. Tasneem opened it.

Magizhini enga..... Indrajith asked.

Tasneem pointed the bathroom... Magizhini came out changing into fresh clothes.

He went to her and asked ...... Unaku onnum illala di.

Naa ok nga.... Magizh replied. He eyed the wet hair. He made her sit on bed and dried her hair.

Magizhini couldn't move her eyes off him. His eyes held the fear from the incident took place till now.

Vaa kezhambalam. ...... Indrajith said and took her out.

Engada kootitu pora.... Riyaz asked.

Nanga Kezhamburom da... Innoru naazh varom...... Inga nadandhadhu yaarukum teriya venam..... Kids ah swimming pool kitta vidadinga....... Indrajith said.

Riyaz informed his family about Indrajith leaving back home.

Everyone thanked Magizhini but there was no smile on Indrajith's face.

He helped Magizhini to get in the car and he got it.

His car veered off to the hospital he is currently taking Magizhini.

Enga porom.... Magizhini opened her mouth unable to bear his silence.

Hospital ku...... Indrajith said.

Eduku naa ok thaan..... Magizhini said.

Vaaya mooditu summa vaa di..... Indrajith said gritting his teeth.

En mela kovama...... Magizhini asked.

Indrajith didn't answer..... They reached the hospital. He took an emergency appointment with the doctor and said about the stunt she pulled today.

Doctor looked at Magizhini.

Doctor, please check her thoroughly and let me whether she is ok or not....... Indrajith said in a brittle tone.

The tone of Indrajith made Magizhini fall for him again.

Doctor asked them to do some tests and Magizhini cooperated with all of it and the doctor received the results.

She is fine Mr. Indrajith. Don't worry.... And Mrs. Magizhini...please don't pull any stunts like this anymore...... Remember your condition before jumping into any action....... Doctor warned Magizhini and send them home.

Indrajith reached home but he didn't talk to Magizhini that bothered her a lot.

Indrajith didn't talk but he didn't fail to take care of her.

He didn't show like anything happened to his parents as he didn't want to bother his parents too.

They had dinner.... And his parents left to sleep.

He made some ginger tea and gave it to Magizhini.

Kudi fever varadu.... Indrajith said. Magizh had it without uttering a word.

Now they are in their room. They were on the bed. Indrajith was sitting on the bed with his back leaned against the head board and Magizh was sitting facing the side leaning against his chest..

His eyes were closed, leaning his head back and was holding her firmly in his arms...... She rested her head on his chest and was looking at her.

Bayandutingala..... She asked softly. A drop of tear left his eyes and travled down his neck

His grip on her tightened....

Inder...... She called him by the nickname she kept for him wholeheartedly.

He looked at her teary eyes and asked..... Yen di apdi panna... Manasula wonder woman nu nenapa...

Magizhini chuckled a little.

Sirikada di..... Indrajith shouted but it didn't scare Magizhini.

Yen azhuringa... Zayn paavom laa..... Kozhanda Inder avan....... Magizhini said.

Avan Kozhanda thaan puridu ana nee Pregnant di adhuvum avlo complications vachutu... Unaku edachum aagirunda naa enna pannuven sollu...... He asked and more tears left his eyes.

Magizhini was wiping his tears still leaning on his chest....

Enaku enna panradu terila neenga yaarum varala....... Magizh said.

Ok puridu nee kapatuna, avanga family ku avanga kozhanda kedachu... Ana unaku edachum aagirunda enna solirupanga.... Oru rendu drops of tears vititu poirupanga
Nee illama naa enna pannuven nu yosika matiya di.... Unaku en mela avlo verupa....... He asked shedding tears..

Selfish ah pesadinga...... Magizhini said.

Selfish ah thana pesuven... Magizhini vishayatula naa selfish thaan enaku Magizhini thaan mukkiyam..... Inaiku hospital poi check panni unaku onnum illai nu solra varaikum uyire pora mathiri irunduchu....... Indrajith said in a broken tone.

Magizhini couldn't believe this is all happening to her. The life she dreamt of..... He is loving her the way she wanted. He is shedding tears for her.

Her eyes were welling up in happiness.

Ennadi apdi paakura.... Naa azhuradu avalo happy ah ir....... He didn't even complete his words Magizhini cupped his mouth to stop him from talking and the next moment she hugged him tightly.

His eyes widened in shock for a moment.

Ennachu di... Hurt panitena..... He asked.

She pulled away from the hug and said with teary eyes...... I trust you Inder..... Enna batrama pathukonga....

He hugged her tightly and she hugged back this time. He placed a kiss on her temple and said..... Unna batrama pathupen...

He looked at her. He was going through a different roller coaster. He want to badly kiss her that moment and scream..... I love you....

He hugged her tightly but made sure he didn't hurt her. She hugged him back as if her life relies on her.

Their tears landed their clothed shoulders..... The tears confessed about the love they have for each other.

He pulled away . She looked at him and blushed. She never thought she will hug him like that.

Hug ke vekkam paduriya di.... He whispered in her ears.

Pich... Thoongalama...... She asked trying to avoid facing him. She feels shy to see his face after she hugged him.

Adiye romantic ah pesitu irukumbodu ipdi solra...... He asked her.

Thookam varude..... She replied.

Sari Thoongalam..... Indrajith said and they lied on the bed. He made her lie on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and said...... Thidir nu hug panni ipdi solluva nu nenaikala

She smile and looked at him.

Enaikum sari, please di, Inaiku panna mathiri stunt la panirada unaku edachum naa ennala thanga mudiyadu....... He said holding her hand.

She nodded her head

He placed a kiss on the back of her palm and said.......... I love you di.

She looked at him and smiled but didn't say it back. He understood it will take a little more time for that but now he is ready to wait for those words....

He planted a kiss on her forehead and they both dozed off peacefully....

Hi makkazhe

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for your kind words for my speedy recovery.

Within in a week I'll will stepping into my next phase of treatment. So I thought of giving an update before that.... So somehow I managed to give it to you.

Kandipa ellam comments ku seekram reply pannuven. Maybe today or tomorrow I'll reply to all your comments.

Inaiku chapter pathi oru rendu varthai solitu ponga please.... ❤️

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.8M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
80.6K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
742K 43K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
305K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...