Enemies By Fate

By Viz_Allegory

"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel... More

The day you meet him
Running after wolves
The mysterious stranger
Second Encounter
Confession
Unmasking the shadows
A clash of emotions
Falling for you
The web of clues
Behind the curtains
Melting into you
The Night We Shared
Whispers of Betrayal
Deceptive Realities
Operation Midnight Mirage
Burned evil
A Step Closer To You
knight in shining armour
Echoes of rescued hearts
The search begins
Journey into the past

Hopelessly lost in you

20 2 10
By Viz_Allegory

"You're coming with me to my house. This isn't a request; it's an order," Jungkook commanded. It's been four days since you were attacked, and today is your discharge from the hospital. All your teammates came to visit you in the hospital. Yoona was packing your things to take you back, but Jungkook insists that you stay at his house until you recover. According to him, it's not safe for you to stay in a lousy apartment. He also thinks your apartment is small and uncomfortable.

"Why would I come to your house?" you strongly denied his order. For you, staying in a hut is more comfortable than staying with Jungkook, especially for two months. It's impossible.

"My house is more comfortable and safer; I have 24/7 security and people to take care of you. It's just for two months, why are you making a big deal out of it?" he replied, tugging his hand inside his black jeans. Jungkook is wearing a blue shirt with white stripes and black jeans. He looks extra vibrant in that color. His hair is perfectly combed, giving him the look of a software professional.

You are staying in a VIP room which is bigger than your bedroom. It has two big couches on each side of the room, occupied by Namjoon, Hobi, Jin on one side, while Taehyung is on the other. Hobi was peeling tangerines for you, and half of them were eaten by Namjoon. "Stop eating. It's for Y/N," Hobi scolded.

Jungkook was standing next to the couch. Jimin is helping Yoona with packing. They both look closer than they were before.

"You want me to be with a man when half of my body isn't working? I can't even eat by myself. It's more uncomfortable to live with you than in my small apartment," you argued.

"That's why Yoona is also moving in with you," he said, looking at Yoona, who nodded, confirming his statement. Your eyes widen as she already agreed to it. She has been staying in the hospital with you for the past four days, taking care of you. The dark patches under her eyes are proof that she is exhausted. She won't be able to rest if you go back to your apartment. It isn't a very bad idea to stay with Jungkook; all you must do is control your hormones. Well, that's a difficult task, but you believe you have more self-control than anyone on this earth. "I can do it," you thought.

"Y/N will come with me to our home," Jungsuk stepped in with a bouquet of blue orchids before you could agree with Jungkook.

Jungsuk came near your bed and placed the bouquet on the table while taking a seat on the stool next to you. "How are you feeling now, darling?" he asked, caressing your left hand. You looked at Jungkook, who was burning with rage. The urge to kick Jungsuk out of your sight is clearly visible in his red eyes.

"I am fine," you replied. Jungkook sat on the couch beside Taehyung.

"Let's go home, baby. Our home. Sugar is waiting for you," he said, tucking a hair strand behind your ear.

"She ain't going anywhere," Taehyung fulminated. You wonder why Taehyung always loses it around Jungsuk. He was never low on tolerance for frustration, but when it comes to Jungsuk, he is always furious.

"I am not going to let anyone come near you, baby. You don't know how much I suffered seeing you in this bed, lifeless. I won't let you suffer anymore. I will protect you with my own life. Let's go home, love, please."

He said, cupping your face. His eyes are shining bright, and his voice sweet. You feel bad for not being able to reciprocate the same sincerity and love he shows you. Staying with Jungsuk is better than being with Jungkook because you don't have to worry about falling in love. It will give your heart a clear answer to your feelings.

Just when you were considering going with him, Jungkook roared, 'She. Isn't. Going. Anywhere. Don't make me repeat.' It instantly gave you chills, spreading adrenaline down your spine. Jungkook sure can see your confusion in choosing, and that's why he made it clear you can't escape him, not alive.

'It's Y/N's decision. I am thankful to all of you for taking care of her, but I would prefer you avoid meddling with our personal matter,' he replied. 'Even though Taehyung and Jungkook were treating him badly, he never disrespected them. He is always polite and respectful. He cares for me and wants me to be with him; it's completely understandable,' you thought.

'Y/N will not go-' Taehyung tried to show his anger but you interrupted before he could insult Jungsuk. 'Can I have some privacy, please? I want to have a talk with Jungsuk-shi.'

Jungkook arched a brow, making a 'seriously?' look on his face. 'Please,' you requested. Everyone left the room. Taehyung stomped his feet like a child who is forced to go to school. Jungkook was still sitting on the couch, boring his eyes on you.

You signaled him to leave. He got up and left the room, slamming the door shut. The sound made your heart bounce out of your throat. You looked at Jungsuk, who is holding your hand gently, and decided to focus on him.

'I have some questions to ask,' you sought permission.

'Sure, baby, ask anything,' he replied.

'How did you find me the other day at the warehouse? How did you know that I was kidnapped?' you asked. These questions were bugging your head since you woke up. For a moment, you could see Jungsuk's eyes wandering and searching for an answer.

'My secretary saw you getting kidnapped. He called me immediately, and I asked him to follow you. I was out of the city, so it took me a few hours to reach you. I am so sorry; I should have arrived a little earlier,' he apologized by kissing your knuckles.

'I am thankful that you came to rescue me. But I don't want you to do that again. It is dangerous for you to barge into a situation like that. We are trained to deal with any kind of situations, but you are a normal man. You could've hurt yourself. I am a detective, and all of this is a part of my job; I don't want you to risk yourself for me.' You explained your concern for him. You might not have feelings for Jungsuk, but you definitely care about him. You can feel the love and care he has for you.

'I rescued myself, Y/N. I am a moon that revolves around you. I will destroy the universe if anything happens to you. We are born for each other, and if God has other plans, I'll bring the devil to fight against the fate he created,' he assured, claiming you belong only to him.

He looks very hot saying that, though. A smile curled up on your lips, and your sixth sense made you look at the window beside the front door where Jungkook is staring deadly at your soul. The smile you had a second ago wiped off your lips. 'He is scary,' you thought."

"Let's go home, baby," Jungsuk's voice brought your attention back to him.

"I am sorry, Jungsuk-shi. I can't come with you. I don't want my enemies to visit you. I can't risk your safety. I think I should stay at my colleague's place until I recover. I also don't want to increase your feelings for me. I already feel guilt for not being able to give you the love you deserve. I can't be more selfish," you spoke.

"I want you to be selfish. It's my wish that you use all of me. I am all yours to command, Y/N. I have never felt like this with anyone. You took all of me and replaced it with you. Let me take care of you, please," he requested. You reconsidered your decision for a second, but his safety is more important than yours.

"You can visit me at his place anytime you miss me," you replied.

"You know I miss you every millisecond, right?" he said. Damn, how sweet he is. You gave him a smile in response. The romantic conversation between you two got interrupted with a knock on the door. Jungkook came inside. "We need to leave. The formalities are all done."

"I need to go," you looked at Jungsuk, seeking goodbye. He got up, bent over to you, and placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "Take care. I will visit you frequently" he said. You nodded 'yes' in response.

A loud shatter forced you both to take your eyes off each other. A glass on the table with orange juice beside Jungkook broke into tiny pieces. "My bad, it slipped out of my hand," he said, though it seemed more like an excuse. Everyone rushed inside to check on the noise.

"What was that?" Jin asked.

"Nothing! Let's get going," Jungkook replied.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Take care, love," Jungsuk said and left the room.

"Love? Yehhhhhhh... Y/N, you both are dating?" Jimin teased.

"No, mochi. We aren't dating. Yet," you replied, stressing the word 'yet' a little extra.

"Then why is he calling you baby, my love, sweetheart, and aren't you stopping him?" Taehyung asked, making his iconic teatea face.

"He calls me that because he loves me, and I am not heartless to scold him for showing love, not like someone," you said, glaring at Jungkook.

"I bought you a wheelchair," Hobi came inside the room with a sunshine smile. With the help of the nurse, you sat on the wheelchair. Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, and Taehyung bid their farewells and promised to visit you daily, for which Jungkook said he prefers their visits once a week or month. Taehyung obviously denied that.

A grey Volkswagen Caddy was waiting downstairs. You safely boarded the car and reached Jungkook's house an hour later.

House? No, it's a mansion. You were not aware that Jungkook owns such a big mansion. Building a mansion this huge isn't possible with a detective's salary. You wonder what Jungkook's parents do for a living. If you think back, you know nothing about him. Does he live with his parents? Does he have any siblings? If he has, then how many? Won't they be uncomfortable if you and Yoona stay here?

You decided to wait rather than ask. Jungkook got you off the minivan and took you inside. Jimin and Yoona followed you.

Your jaw dropped witnessing the interior. A perfect combination of black, grey, and brown colors can't exist anywhere else; it's magnificent. The house has dark romance book vibes.

The hall has an open area with a glass roof above; you wondered how beautiful it would be to watch rain embracing it. The room is decorated with plants, lamps, and a statue on the right. The couch in the middle and crystal chandeliers above it add to the beauty of the house.

The mansion is not as big as Jungsuk's was, but the cozy vibe here makes you feel at home. Jungsuk's mansion was angelic like him, and Jungkook's is devilish. Yoona had the same awestruck expression as yours.

"My mom designed this mansion. She was a big fan of dark and cozy interiors," Jungkook shared.

"Was? Does she not like it anymore?" you asked, unable to control the curiosity.

"She isn't in this world anymore. I lost my parents 15 years ago," he said. Your heart got heavy knowing he grew up without parents. It must have been so tough. You lost your parents too, but God gave you an Uncle and aunt who raised you like parents.

Just when the atmosphere was getting heavy, Jimin said, "Let me show you your room, Yoona. It's upstairs beside my room."

"Your room? Why do you have a room here?" you asked.

"Coz I live here too," he replied casually, as if it was obvious to ask.

"And why is that?" Yoona asked.

"I am from Busan too. Jungkook and I are friends since elementary school. As he has this big mansion, why would I pay rent outside?" he replied.

"So basically, you are mooching off him," Yoona teased.

"Hey, come on, I am not. I bring groceries. You don't know how much this kangaroo eats; I could've bought an apartment with that money," he defended.

"Show her the room," Jungkook said, throwing a pillow from the couch at him. A wide smile appeared on your face.

"Your room is downstairs," Jungkook said, pushing your wheelchair to the right. The room is huge, drained in black and grey colors. You found that a room can also be sexy. If you weren't injured, you would've jumped and rolled on the bed.

"It's beautiful," you said.

"It's decorated according to your choice," he said. Did he decorate the room just for your stay? How does he even know what type you like? Are you going to ask him? Of course NOT. You are yet to realize that effective communication is the key to a successful relationship.

He lifted you up effortlessly yet carefully. You grabbed his collar in fear of falling. He looked into your eyes and smirked. He placed you on the bed and covered you with a duvet.

"Ring this bell if you need anything," he said, showing you a call bell.

"Please come inside," he called. A lady with a black and white uniform came into the room.

"Yes, sir," she said, bowing to him.

"Whenever you ring the bell, she will assist you," he stated.

"Haha ha ha, I don't need assistance. You are overdoing it," you replied, laughing awkwardly.

"My room is next to yours; call me anytime you need. I have things to take care of, bye for now," he said not bothering to answer you and left. The middle-aged lady he showed you as your assistant followed him out. Overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions, you decided to take a deep sleep.

~

A week has passed since you moved into Jungkook's house. Your team members are visiting you daily, one each day. They even made a schedule for it. Jungsuk also visited you twice this week with a lot of chocolates and flowers. Your kookie took chocolates from you, insisting you are on medication and it's not good for your health, which didn't make sense to you, but you must listen to him. Namjoon oppa brought your favorite author's books, and you loved him for that. Jin oppa made broccoli and walnut soup for you, saying it is good for bone health. You enjoyed it as it was tasty. Jin oppa is the best cook, you admit. Hobi oppa chatted with you the whole day, telling interesting stories of criminals they caught. Yesterday Taehyung came with a saxophone, and you discovered that he has many talents other than hacking.

It's Monday evening, another boring day for you as Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoona left for work. You are roaming in the garden with a wheelchair, enjoying the cool breeze. The garden in this mansion is well maintained and beautiful, and the sunset makes it look golden.

While you were enjoying the cool breeze, you felt something cool down your stomach too. 'Oh shit, did I just get my period?' you murmured to yourself.

'Oh no, what should I do? Imobu (Aunt in Korean) just went out to pick up her grandson from school. How will I go to the washroom and change? No one's at home. Fuck, I am doomed for good,' you thought. You moved your wheelchair to exit the garden.

Moving a wheelchair is not as easy as it looks, and with just one hand, it's almost impossible. With all the strength in your body, you moved the wheelchair. When you thought you made it out, your wheelchair got stuck between the stones in the grass. The more you pulled it, the more it sank in the mud.

'Fuck myself, AHHHHHH,' you screamed in frustration. Unable to move it an inch, you got up to lift the chair. With utmost difficulty, you pulled the chair, but it didn't move an inch. You were barely balancing yourself on one leg while pulling the chair out with one hand. It's possible only if you could bend down and take the stones out of the mud, but bending down is not an option for you.

You tried pulling the chair for another ten minutes, drenched in sweat, you gave up. Anger and frustration peaked, and you pushed the chair. It slipped to the side, dragging you down with it. Before you could balance yourself, you fell, soaking yourself in mud. The chair is reversed and coated with mud exactly like your face. Luckily you saved your broken hand from getting hurt.

Fed up with the situation, you decided to give up, and two strong arms lifted you up. Being in Jungkook's arms is the best place you want to be in this situation. You smiled at him for saving you for the nth time now. But his face is not that pleasing; he looks angry.

'How do you end up in this situation? Where is ajhumma?' he asked. Nervously, you tried to explain the whole situation while he carried you to your room. He went straight to the washroom and sat you on the vanity.

'She left to do her personal work?' he asked, still fuming.

'Don't be angry. She was hesitating, but I insisted on her to go. All of this was just fate,' you tried explaining to cool him down.

'I don't believe in things like 'Fate.' Everything is human's choiceand action,' he replied, checking you for any wounds.

'But I do. I believe in fate, destiny, and love,' you said, bringing his attention back to your eyes. He stared at you for a minute before picking up a wet tissue beside you. He gently started cleaning your hand; his touch wakes up millions of butterflies in your stomach.

'How can a simple touch of this man do unexplainable things to me?' you thought.

'Isn't it fate that you show up every time I am in trouble?' you asked, staring at his eyes which are focused on your dirty hand.

'It's coincidence,' he replied, moving on to your neck. Now the butterflies are replaced with dinosaurs. You feel like a flower is blooming at each place he is touching. When he moved to your collarbone, you saw him fisting his empty hand.

You bend your head back to give him more access. Veins of his neck and hands popped up as he placed his empty hand beside you.

You can see him clenching his teeth. Why does he look straining? Is he uncomfortable? Is he feeling the same way I am? All your questions died inside you unanswered.

He quickly moved up to your face, not wanting to take more time. For a second, he stared at your cheeks, witnessing a pink hue layered on them. You were blushing from the moment he touched you, but it got visible only after cleaning the dirt.

'What's your opinion on me?' you asked and regretted the next moment. For the first time, your intrusive thought won. He stopped and his fingers on your chin moved up to your lips. He brushed his thumb on your lower lip, which sent a hundred watts of power down your spine. Every hair on your skin stood up to show their attendance.

His finger is still lingering around your lip when he looked into your eyes. His stare tells you something you don't believe. He is requesting, but what? He is desperate, For what? He is resisting himself, but Why?

As if to answer your unasked questions, he bends down slowly. His breath clashes with yours, eyes bored on your lips. Is he going to kiss? Am I going to have my first kiss? How will it be? Shall I close my eyes? But I don't want to miss this view. Oh my god, he is getting closer.

'Aaaccchhuuuu' you sneezed. He closed his eyes as you sneezed right on his face. Realizing your action, you closed your eyes with just one 'working' hand. You peeked through your fingers; he was wiping his face with disappointment on his face.

'I am really sorry, so so so sorry' you asked for forgiveness, holding your ear. A small smile appeared on his face, which sent relief to your pounding heart.

'I will take you to your bed,' he said, lifting you in his arms.

'No no no, wait.' You resisted, recalling a tsunami that broke out of your vagina. He looked at the vanity you were sitting on seconds ago and checked the mirror on your back. He placed you back on the vanity.

'Wait here, I will be back,' he said and left the room. You felt embarrassed, you want to dig a hole in here and hide if possible. What will he be disgusted? Why am I so clumsy? Why are my situations always so bad? Nothing goes my way. Oh God, I hate you. Did he run away? Come on, he won't, right? Maybe he went to call someone for help.

Your eyes came out of the socket to see him bringing innerwear, a pad already attached to it. He came inside and lifted you up, took you near the commode. You stood balancing on one leg while he gave you the inner.

He asked, 'Can you change it by yourself? I can help if you want. I will-'

'No, I can do it by myself,' you replied, not daring to look at him.

'I will cover my eyes and help you. I won't look, promise,' he insisted.

'No, please leave the room,' you ordered, unable to control the embarrassment anymore.

'Ok, call me after you are done. I will bring fresh clothes for you. Don't even dare to walk out,' he warned, reading your mind. You nodded in yes, and he left the room, closing the door behind him.

You checked your back and found your nightgown is stained red. The small strength in your leg washed away, and you sat on the closed commode.

'I am doomed. I am completely wasted. How can I look into his eyes now? I want to dig my grave here. AHHHHHHHHHHH,' you screamed with frustration and shame, punching and kicking the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Swadeekhap!! You wont believe how hard i blushed writing this. Imagining Jungkook in such scenes hits different kind of 🦋 in me. Hope you liked it, there is much more. Please feel free to suggest improvements as this is my first time writing.
Thanks for the love)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
302K 12.9K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
27.3K 957 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
39.1K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...