Truly Yours

By SanaKhan811403

"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face makin... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SINGHANIA'S
AHUJA'S
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New book

Chapter 6

2.8K 149 4
By SanaKhan811403

ABHIRAJ'S POV
-------------------------
Girlfriend?

Which girlfriend she was talking?

"How many you have?" My subconscious mocked me which I ignored it royally.

I didn't have any girlfriend in my 27 years of life. I never feel anything for anyone . In my 27 years of existence I only love one girl . But I break her heart and it's not like I don't have any reason . I have i have a reason but i will not tell her now . I know she will feel guilty if she get to know why i rejected her proposal.

And I also know that seeking forgiveness from her also not going to be easy .

But I am also Abhiraj Singhania. I will do anything to seek her forgiveness anything means anything.

I washed my face and come out from the barthroom to the living room and saw everybody had their dinner and now sitting in living room eating ice cream . I didn't saw that Neel guy must be left . I didn't recognize him first but then I remembered he is a friend of my jaana.

"Aree Abhraj sit na Saira go bring him one ice cream that you made" Sameer said patting the seat beside him .

Saira bring me me ice-cream and in the process our finger brushed into each other making me feel something in the stomach.

I look at her and her cheeks is red . I smirked realizing I still have the same effect on her like 6 years ago.

"Ok hum chalte hai and ha Ajit think what I say" Dad said to which Ajit uncle nooded smiling slightly.

I look at Sameer asking what is it which he just shugger his shoulder with a smirk on his face .

I look at my siblings and they also have the same experience. I look at everyone and everyone have same experience except my jaana. She also look confused as me .

We bid by to Ahuja family and lastly I look at my Jaana who is taking with my siblings so freely like they are long lost friend.

"You three go and sit in the car" I said in my usual cold tone which they nooded but not before giving me teasing looks which I ignored.

They left and I look at my Jaana who was about to go to our family whose are talking like it is the last day of the world .

"Stop" I said in cold tone and she immediately stopped in her place and I smirked.

I get close to her and kissed her on the cheek making her eyes wide with shock . She placed her hand where I kissed and look at our families who is still busy in talking .

She sigh in relief when she realized no one saw us but immediately glared at me .

"How dare you to kiss me huh?" She whispered yelled at me with angry eyes .

Oh my angry kitten..

"Don't behave like it's first time I am
kissing you" I said smirking at her .

She look at me with wide eyes and guys I can clearly see how her cheeks turned red . She muttered something under her breath and left from there not before giving me a angry look .

I smiled looking at her back but then I heard someone's throat clearing sound I look towards the direction and it is non other than my bestfriend Sameer who Is smirking at me .

Why he is smirking so much today??

"Le chala mai apne bestfriend ki baarat lekar le chala mai" she sing in mh ear and left from there.

I become confused but nonetheless shugger it off.

Finally we bid final good by to them and sit in our car . We bring two cars so I am with my siblings.

"Byyy dii . Shopping pe milte hai" khusi said waving at Saira which she nooded with her beautiful smile waving back at Khushi .

"Meee toooo" Arush said from peaking from the window .

"Why not off course" she said with a smile .

She never smile at me like that ..

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
After Singhania's left we also left for our rooms as it was already late . I come to my room and changed into my pajamas.

I lay down on the bed and all the event heppend in the dinner come to my mind.

Suddenly a tear escaped from my eyes . Today feeling him so close to me I almost lost my control but somehow controlled.

After seeing him and feeling him so close to me I want to hug him I want to tell him that how much I miss him in this 6 years. I want to tell him how much he hurt me .

Today I thought he will ignored me but he do almost opposite which I thought. He behaves like nothing heppend in the past like he didn't hurt me with his harsh words . And when I say girlfriend he looked so confused like he don't know he has a girlfriend.

I don't know why he is behaving like that today? If he keep behaving like that I will fall for him again and I don't want to. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I don't have strength now .

And you guys must be thinking why he said this is not the first time he kissed me. He kissed me in the past also .

Flashback

"Yeayyyyyy finally we graduated" me , megha and Neel screamed coming out from the collage after our graduation ceremony.

"Yessss now it's partyyyy time" Megha screamed and we both hooted .

"Let's go to our favorite Cafe what say" I said excitedly which they nooded.

We three come to our favorite Cafe and sit on our usual place .

"Guyysss let's order I am hungry" Megha said rubbing her stomach with a pout.

"When you are not" Neel said and megha hit him with her hand .

"Ok stop stop let's order" I said and ordered our foods .

"Saira look your brother" Megha said shecking my shoulder pointing towards a direction.

I look at the direction and my breath hitched looking at the person infront of me .

Abhiraj

My brother's bestfriend

My crush

"Bhaiyaaa" Neel called bhai and they three boys look at us .

My eyes meet with a that black eyes men making my heartbeat stop . A shy smiled come to my lips noticing him coming towards us .

"Hello Sameer bhaiya hello Abhiraj bhaiya" Megha greeted both of them and look towards third men who is still unknown to us but looking at megha with dreamy eyes .

Sameer bhaiya clear his throat and just then he come out from his starting session.

"Hello I am Daksh Mishra" he said introducing himself we also said a small hii.

"Btw what three of you are doing here?" Bhai asked looking at me .

"Umm today we graduated and that's why we come to celebrate it . You don't remember right that today is my graduation ceremony" I said looking at him with a pout .

"Its not like that baccha I remember it's just I suddenly forget. I am sorry" he said holding his ears with both hands which I giggled .

"I am not angry bhaiya I am just playing with you" I said giggling which he fake glared at me .

"Sorry bhaiyaa" I said this time holding my ears .

"You know you are a little devil" bhaiya said hugging me .

"Awwwwww how cute" Neel , Megha and that Dakah guy said together making me again giggle.

Then I noticed that he is also looking at me With a amused expression. My cheeks turned because of his stare .

Suddenly bhaiya's phone rang he excused himself and outside of the Cafe as in yge Cafe there is no network.

"I am going to washroom" Megha said and leave not before giving me a teasing look .

"I am also going to washroom" Daksh said looking at Abhiraj which he nooded.

Now only we three left in the table .

"Why we are standing let's sit" Neel said which I nooded and sit in my seat .

Neel sit infront of I thought Abhiraj is also going to sit with Neel but to my shock he sit with me .

He is very close to me our arms and knees are brushing with each other making me blush hard .

"Excuse I have to take this call" Neel said and before I say something he left .

Now it's just me and him . And guys let me tell you he is bestfriend of bhai from class 11 but I never talk to him till now .

His relation with my parents are also good . He sometimes come to my home and like that I don't know when I fall for him .

With his caring nature his respectable manners , his does not talk much image , his personality , his handsome face I don't when I fall hard for him .

"Stop starting at me little one" he said looking at his phone .

I then realized that I was starting him from little long time. I divert my eyes from him with blushing cheeks .

Suddenly I feel a soft thing in my cheek and it is not other than his pink juicy lips .

"Congratulations for graduation" he whisperd in my ear and standup from his seat .

My eyes become wide because of his bold actions. My whole face become red like a tomato. I immediately look down because of shyness. I can hear him chuckle.

Omg how sexy his chuckle is ..

"Bro let's go we have a meeting" Bhaiya said coming from nowhere.

"Byy little demon" bhaiya said .

"Btw where is daksh?" Bhaiya asked.

"I am here let's go" he said rubbing his stomach like someone hit him.

"Let's go byy" I bis by to them and lastly look at him who is already looking at me With a smirk .

He wink at me and left from there . I become blushing mess . I couldn't believe he kiss me I know it's just cheek kiss but still it's a kiss .

Omg my crush kissed me.......

And with his this gestures I thought he also love me but no he didn't. He just played with my feelings. A long year escaped from my eyes following by another .

Again he is doing the same but this time I will not give any chance to played with my feelings. I will not let him cone close to me .

I thought in my mind and drift to sleep thinking about him only .

___________________________________

Here is another update...

I hope you like it ...

And sorry for late update ..

And yeah always mine new chapter will updated today only ...

Vote comment and follow please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
413K 15.7K 55
Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kajal is smitten by love... she hate the co...
415K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
820K 35.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...