AlphaTale a New Puppet Book 3...

By SHADIKALY

The end of the famous trilogy that started it all! See as 404 faces his newest an toughest enemies yet! Watch... More

Judgment
First deployment
Red and Blue, part 1
Machine vs Monster
Red and Blue Part 2
The festival
The Beatdown part 1
The Beatdown Part 2
The Idea of Null
Burning Dust
Burning Determination
The ghost of a God
404 vs Alpha part 1
404 vs Alpha part 2
404 vs Alpha final part
The Hunt
Red and Blue, Pain and Love
The Fight
Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 1
Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 2
Red and Blue Part 3, Your life
Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 3
Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 4
Mr.UnderTale
Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 5
A battle within Thoughts and battle beyond imagination!
The True Malware
Here comes the Monster
Beast of Judgment
Pain
The Destroyer of Destoryers is born!

Battle of the Beast

998 14 14
By SHADIKALY

404, D+, Error and Killer.JPG all looked in horror at Infected would growled at them, yet his growls sounded like chuckles and laughter.

Everything was delving into madness, the world could be heard screaming and shouting for they're downfall. D+ looked around as he heard the sounds of everyone cheering. The audience was enthusiastic and ready to see these villians die gruesome deaths. "This isn't good..." Killer.JPG said.

"Yea well, he clearly isn't in his best mind. I don't know what exactly that guy did, but I bet if we-" however in that short moment between blinking D+ saw Infected punch straight through Killer.JPG's skull with everyone unable to even think of reacting. 404 then acted quickly after as he then pointed his finger at Infected and fired a God ray, only for Infected to already be in front of him using his own hand to cover 404's finger causing for him to get hit with the paralysis effect from his own attack. D+ immediately attempted to attack after that, but Infected's fist would already be at his face.

However thats when Infected noticed it was covered in strings by Error who was holding his arm back. He looked back at Error only to get his jaw smacked by D+'s fist which sent him flying into the air, thats when Error would attempt to slam him to the ground only for Infected land on his feet and jerk Error towards him. Infected delivered a intense gut punch causing Error to cough out blood, but Infected would put his hand over his mouth holding the blood in. "Nu uh uh. Don't let any of it go to waste. I want to spill ever drop of your blood at once." Infected gained before he then uppercut Error and as he flew up, he would quickly grab Error's leg and the slamned him against the ground.

D+ fired his blaster which nearly sent Infected falling over. D+ kept firing them one after another pinning him down. Infected was slowly powering through each of the blast. D+'s eyes looked back at Killer, "IF YOU HAVE A PLAN ERROR DO IT NOW!" D+ shouted. Error groaned as cracks in his skull leaked blood, along with him spitting out a wad of blood. Infected kept walking towards D+ who continued to fire more and more blast as him.

"If you don't use it, then you'll die for sure. So what if a little madness gets added to the mix? That why you did this in the first place? To take on the madness the others didn't know they would get?" Said D- behind D+. D+'s expression grew darker in anger and frustration. The feeling...DT running through his veins. He could feel it burning him up on the inside.

Meanwhile Null looked up at calculated heaven, he witnessed as it continued to take in all of the hopes and dreams of every single person in Reality 6. All they're hopes and dreams to see 404 and these monsters be put to an end. "With the fact that code is everywhere and behaves as it is premeditated to.

If things go as intended. Then we could be looking at tree being born that will be able to run perfect worlds, ones that have endings that will never result in things like...me. Ever having to happen again." Null said as he then looked back at them. He saw as Infected powered through D+'s blasters and threw a devastating punch to D+'s face sending him flying back and sliding aginst the ground. D+ struggled to get up as he wiped his bloody nose. Infected chuckled as he kept walking over to him, but then he'd stop catching Null, 404, Error and D+ by suprise.

"...Aug! Grrr!!! AH!" Infected shouted as he grabbed his head. "Is he...fighting agisnt Maleware's will? Just what kind of beast is this guy?" 404 thought as he  got up. D+ also stood up.

"Impressive resistance, rejecting Maleware is something not even poor 404 over here can do. However let's see just how well you can keep that. Every person is like a panel of nodes and dials. If I pressed or turned one thing. Sudde the entire game will change." Null said

"So you're manipulating him, you're just doing this to make us look terrifying to them. To everyone. If you wanted to paint us as assholes you maybe shouldn't have used an asshole." D+ said.

"No, I've simply amplified what was already there. Just like how you're just a version of the original Dust, but taken to drastic extremes. Theres nothing I've changed, only encouraged." Null said. Thats when Infected would roar again and charge at D+ to which then Infected's head would be grabbed by Blue mastery. D+ would notice. Thats when 404 lifted up Infected and then slamned him into the ground head first.

"I think it's time for a change of scenery, how's about we see just how much they really care for the multiverse?" Null said, thats when they all suddenly would be transported to UnderSwap. 404 and D+ looked around, they were in snowdin. Error looked around too. "I remember this place. One of the first places I fixed when I was younger." Error said. The whole Au was empty and dead, a result of Error's time here long ago. The winds passing through seemed just as dead too, carrying nothing but long forgotten dust, or particles of them.

"And a place fitting for judgment aginst what you've done and will come to do. This is where lessons will be taught and painful punishment will come to pass!" Null shouted as he then with a snap of his finger everyone would be returned back. The Au once again alive and teeming with energy and life. Error, D+ and 404 looked around in suprise. Underswap Alphas quickly came running over after hearing the sudden commotion.

"Tell me 404, just what would you be willing to do to get your world back? Do more than any other? How deep does your depravity and wicked tendencies go?" Null said, but his voice would only reach him. "The more of this world you destory. The more this reality will give to its new one, that you won't be a part of.

I'd try to protect something for once instead of destroying it. Then again. That never has been your thing has it? It isn't any of yours." Null said to him. His voice echoing like in a chamber. "OI! Whats going on here- wait a second...one, two- four whole different sanses?! Just what has Undone been cooking up in her lab now?" Asked UnderSwap Alphys. Error didn't know what to say or do about her or any of what he was seeing. It was like seeing a ghost of his past. "Oh, and since I have no agency with the rest of you killers. Its only fair that you take agency for one of you're own. Oh and remember, we're watching how you take care of worlds." Null said as he once again snapped his fingers and just like that Infected's targets widened. His range now drastically increased. Swap!Alphys walked over to Infected and patted him on the arm.

"Hey, you folks mind telling me whats going on here? Unless Undyne-" however Infected would turn on a swivel, faster than she could reach for her weapon. Infected's mouth grew wide as he went to devour her face, but even quicker D+ would intervene. Sweat pouring down his head and heavy breathed. D+'s arm was caught between Infected's teeth and Alphy's shocked face. Infected's teeth sunk into D+'s bones before suddenly a sharp pain would go through Infected's body causing him to let go. D+ took the chance to kick him back causing him to collapse on the ground. D+ looked over to 404 and Error and saw them just standing there watching. He then turned to Alphys who had reached for her blade, she looked at D+ too.

"Uh Th-"

"Shut up." D+ said as he grabbed his arm, blood streaming down it like a waterfall. He turned to Infected who seemed to be trying to cough up something.

"Evacuate the underground. Now!" D+ said, Alphys looked at him and then to Infected. She didn't ask twice and ran away towards hotland. D+'s eyes looked from her to Infected who was screaming and coughing up drool and blood.

"Not much for my blood type huh? Guess I should have warned you." D+ smirked as he lifted his arm. "WHAT!? Jus- oh damn..." Nulm said annoyed as he looked down at them. Infected screamed more as the effects of Determination mixing in with the cosmic essence within him.

"Yea, Determination is quiet a bitch huh?" D+ smirked as he watched Infected growl as he then smashed his hand into the ground. He grabbed the root of a tree and then pulled it. D+ hear the sounds of crashing and people screaming behind him, he turned his head around and saw as a tree came slamming into him and crashed with him, into the town library. Infected attempted to chase after D+, but he'd get blasted far away by 404. He went flying right into waterfall, while 404 and Error remained there.

"...We should get that guy out of here. Its like that guy said, the more damage we do. The stronger that heaven thing gets." Error said, but when he looked to 404. He didn't see someone listening anymore. 404 walked a bit forward as he then pointed to hotland. "Hotland, I should have hit to him to hotland. Cause there I can use the the DT extractor and kill him for good." 404 said turning his head to Error.

"But that will destory everything here too." Error said

"..." 404 just looked at him. "Didn't I just say-"

"Enough! I won't be questioned by you. Not this time. Just follow in what I say and do as I say." 404 said with a low growl. Error just looked down as he nodded. "I don't care for this world...just..." Error shook away those thoughts as he got his strings ready while 404 flew off towards Infected. D+ groaned as he stood up, pushing debris out of his way. Null watched them from the screen in front of him.

"Yes. Keep on flying on. Destorying everything in your path. Do as your nature would entail William. Keep on destroying." Null said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 9
This is just for fun. and it is made for the Malicuous Regime made by WAMred.
3.2K 186 27
1 of 5 They've been caught. They've finally been caught. Nightmare and his gang is no longer a threat to the multiverse. They are separated, never to...
7.9K 467 16
Alloy, the God of Balance, has been killed. He's not reforming. Not even Ink or Error have made an appearance. Error 404 is destroying any AU in his...
237 12 11
misunderstanding, manipulation and despair. credits at the beginning of the story. warning at the beginning of each chapter. (if there is any warning...