Our promise|| TK

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standi... More

Prologue
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

01

1.4K 203 109
By cutegir2002

|Beginning of heart talks|

"Namjoonie hyung, namjoonie hyung, namjoonie hyung." The bunny boy aka Jeon Jungkook the youngest member of the world wide famous kpop group BTS called his hyung countless times. He is 26 but for his hyung's he is still the 15 year old boy they met and took care of for years.

The said namjoonie hyung, aka Kim namjoon the leader of BTS was staring at him with a done face as the male hopped in front of him.

"What is the matter kook? You have been calling me for minutes even tho I am sitting right in front of you." Namjoon spoke, the boy smiled sheepishly as he threw himself on the couch next to namjoon who stayed unbothered very used to Jungkook's childish acts.

"I want some books from your collection." He spoke blinking his doe eyes to the elder who narrowed his eyes.

"You want books for what?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook gave the male a done look.

"To use them as paper towels." Jungkook sassed getting a raised eyebrow in return.

"Hyungggg what do we do with books. I want them to read." Jungkook whined like a baby, namjoon sighed.

"We have spoiled you way too much, haven't we?" Namjoon asked standing from the couch he was sitting on Jungkook nodded his head happily following namjoon.

"You all love me so you have spoiled me simple." Jungkook replied with a shrug. Namjoon nodded agreeing, Jungkook being youngest is adored by everyone in the group.

"Where are others tho?" Jungkook asked as he didn't saw anyone in their drom, now you will think where was he that he don't know where are others. So he was sleeping till late as he played video games whole night. And when he woke up around 12:30 today he saw namjoon in the drom and began to annoy the male.

"They all are at company, Jimin and hoseok have some dance practice while yoongi have meeting with our pd nim. And Jin has been in company as he is recording some new song." Namjoon replied, Jungkook hummed as he stared at the book shelf namjoon opened for Jungkook.

"See these are all the books I have currently, I haven't read many of them. Go ahead and chose whatever you want, just make sure to not destroy the book cause I would read them in future ok?" Namjoon spoke, Jungkook nodded letting his brown hairs bounce.

"Good, enjoy your holiday as everyone is busy with their work. I am in my room writing lyrics for our new song, call me if you need something ok." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook nodded again as he saw namjoon walking away from the corner of the living room where the book shelf is placed.

Jungkook stared at the numbers of books infront of him, he brushed his fingers and thought which one should he take. Jungkook tilted his head as he noticed an old looking book among all the books. He took the book out and caressed the title with his fingers, a soft smile immediately coming on his face as he read the title.

"Heart talks, this looks some romantic book." Jungkook mumbled, he closed the glass doors of the book shelf and went to infrom namjoon which book he is taking.

"Hyung I am taking this book name heart talks, have you read it yet?" Jungkook peeked in namjoon's room, the male shook his head.

"This isn't some common book kook, my grandfather gave me when I visited him in last vacation. There won't be any copy of this book so make sure it is safe." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook showed him a thumbs.

"Don't worry, I will make sure it is safe in my hands. I am in my room bye byeeee." Jungkook sang as he skipped away making namjoon chuckle at the bunny boy and went back to do his work.

***

Closing his room's door, Jungkook jumped on his bed. Taking a pillow he layed over his stomach, he smiled as he opened the first page of the book he was holding. There wasn't any index of anything, a few blank pages and then a page finally came in his view where some lines were written.

30 December, 1678

Dear Dairy,

Hey dear diary, I am Prince Kim Taehyung from deag. You have been given me as a birthday gift by aunt Ji-eun. And from today you will be the one who will know all my heart talks. That's why I am giving you the name 'Heart talks'.

"Hmm so it's written by the prince of deagu, that's something interesting." Jungkook mumbled as he turned the page.

31 December, 1678.

Dear diary, today is the new year eve. Everyone is very happy and excited to start a new year, but I am not. Why should I be happy, will there be any change in my dull life in this new year? No, I would still be lonely and alone. Leaving it ,let me tell you about myself.

So I am 20 years old, I live in a big castle surrounded by beautiful garden. But my life isn't beautiful, my eomma died when I was just 2. Basically she was killed by the current wife of my father. Yes! My father know about everything, he knows that his second wife that was his mistress killed my eomma. But he don't care because he believes eomma was worthless and didn't deserved to be a queen.

You know I have two step siblings, brothers to be honest. The two bully me and I can't say anything. If they saw me walking around the corridor or being in garden they would make sure to bully me, not physically but mentally. They always tells me how I am not worth of being a prince, how I lack the qualities they have. And many more harsh words that hurts me, well used to hurt me.

But not anymore, I am used to all those painful words. I am used to those annoyed looks they gives me if I join them to have any meal. So I prefer to stay in my room, it will save me from their harsh words and they will be happy to not see me.

You know they say I am not handsome. I agree I am not handsome, I am beautiful, pretty and cute. But this is how I am, I am made my god's will and not mine. You wanna see me, how about I draw myself at the next page. I am not good at drawing but I can still try right?

Jungkook felt a sense of sadness as he read about the prince of deagu 's life. The male must have suffered so much in his life. Being curious to see how does the prince looked jungkook's turned the page and was mesmerized seeing the picture of the male that the prince himself drew.

"Prince Taehyung was so ethereal and pretty." Jungkook spoke as he brushed his finger over the sketch. He read the few lines that were written under the picture.

I feel embarrassed, I know I am not good at sketching but I am happy and proud that I still tried. I hope someone can find me beautiful and pretty one day...

That's it for today, I will write about my life tomorrow for sure. Bye bye.

Pretty taehyung-

"Kook." Jungkook looked up from the book as he heard Jin's voice calling for him.

"Yes hyung." He replied, the me opened jungkook's room's door.

"I had bought fried chicken wanna have some?" Jin asked, jungkook's eyes went wide hearing Jin's words.

"Is that even a question, ofcourse I am having it." Jin laughed softly at Jungkook's words. Jungkook placed the book over his desk and walked out with Jin to have some fried chicken with a thought to continue to read later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 22K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
242K 2.7K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
749K 42.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...