Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

By ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... More

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×
------

CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex

40 3 0
By ZivtheSalivah

Last Chapter:

Maybe.. maybe i am slowly falling inlove with him.. but i can't, my father will not allow that. Let's just hope that Wither is not reading my mind right now..

Damn you Wither, this is all your fault!! Now I don't know anymore who do i really like, Wither or Skela? Tch, now if my dad found out about me being bisexual.. he would probably do what he said to me..

====TO BE CONTINUE====
<Fast Forward>
Skelly's POV:

Today, we're in school and there's a new student and it's a girl wither skeleton, i might described her in a inappropriate way but.. she has a long dark brown hair, tall, sexy, wear a short skirt and i think she's.. sound like a typical mean girl.

And uhh, i met her yesterday and she introduced herself as Wither's girlfriend.. like.. GIRLFRIEND!

<YESTERDAY/FLASH BACK>

"Ahh.. finally, we're back at school." I said and i am just sitting alone in the bench on the school rooftop because i am waiting for Zombie and Pigman to come because they're gonna summon a portal of aether world.

A wither skeleton girl come's right of to me and asked, "do you know where is Wither?" She asked. "No.. but i know where you can find him.. and who are you?" I asked. "I'm Wrena, Wither's girlfriend." She said.

What!? Wither is flirting with me all this time and he has a girlfriend?? Is he a player?? Ohhhh!! That stupid boy!! Tch.

"So, where can i find him?" She asked. "In the library.. if he's not in there, he is probably with Skela.." i said quietly.. my heart is not broken, i am just shocked!

"Skela? Is that a girl? Is Wither cheating on me!?" She said. "You don't know?" I asked. "No, i didn't know that Wither is cheating on me!" She shout. "No, that's not what i mean.. i meant that Skela is his cousin." I said. "Oh? You could have just told me, anyway.. thanks!" She said and was about to walk away.

"Hey Skelly, uhh-.." Wither walk in to us and he didn't continue what he was about to say when he saw his.. girlfriend. "Ahh babe!!" Wrena said and immediately comes to Wither and hug him tightly. {I am not jealous!!!!}

Wither break the hug and step backwards away from Wrena, huh?? Isn't that your girlfriend, boy?? "What did i just tell you Wrena? We're now broken up, you can stop chasing me now." Wither said and whattt!?

"But i know you still love me!" Wrena said and she keep wanting to hug Wither but Wither keeps avoiding it. "I don't now, okay? You should learn how to move on." Wither said with his cold tone and damn.. that got Wrena made quite.

"I will not stop following you Wither! Wherever you go, i will be there and i will gonna make you mine again!" She shouted and run away. Here we are me and Wither alone in the rooftop. "Don't mind her.. she's just a crazy ex-girlfriend." Wither said.

<End of the Flash back>

So yeah.. that's how it all go and.. me, Zombie and Pigman plan did not work.. we still can't do the aether portal.

"Hey boy.." i heard someone talk behind me and it's Wrena. "Hi." I said and she just sit beside me and just look at me weirdly.

"I see, so you're close with my beloved Wither.. do you know what i can do to make him fall inlove with me again?" She asked and look at me with desperate in her eyes. "Uhh-.. i don't really know and we're not that close as you think we are.." i quietly said cause i am getting uncomfortable in here.

"So Skelly decide to not date Wither cause he's a boy but instead wanna date a wither skeleton but this time it's a girl." We heard Zen said. I really hate this guy, what the hell?? "What does that zombie mean?" Wrena asked looking at me. "Uhh-.. he's just joking.." i said and nervously chuckles.

"You're not gay, right?" She asked. "Ofcourse i am not, i am the president's son ofcourse my father won't let me be that way.." i said... Ahhh, that kinda sound homophobic and i don't like it!

"Good, i can trust you." She said and smile at me so i just smile back at her and still nervously.

[Fassstttt Forwardddddd]

This past days is crazy, my friends is avoiding me when Wrena is with me, when Wither is with me.. he will leave when Wrena approach us, and Wrena is the only one i am with these few days.

But today, i am just eating alone in the cafeteria and my friends is just on the side of my table. They told me to go there but i refuse cause Wrena is gonna be here again and annoy me.. god, why is it me?

Wither is with my friends, they are laughing like maniac in there while me is just staring at a wall while eating my food. And this is the time, Wrena did approach me and even sit beside me and she is so close!!! {I am not gay, i just don't like girls except Skela and mom!! Oh and.. Kiela, Ziyah and just my girls friend}

"Skelly~~.. i heard that you are roommates with Wither.." she said and and move closer to me more. My friends is staring at me and some of them like Zen and Zee is trying not to laugh. {Fuck them.}

"Can i go to your dorm later?" She ask and i look at Wither first and he is whispering something and i think it's a no and he is also shaking his head no. "No, i don't think they allow some visitors.." I said. She look at me with a puppy eyes and our body is just so close like ewwww..

"I'm sorry but no, plus.. there's nothing to do in there cause Wither is not there after classes." I said and she moved away slightly, "mhm.. when will Wither come?" She asked, she is so desperate.. "uhh- around.. 10:00 pm" i said and i hope she does not come in that time cause i am asleep on it.

"Okay, i'll come at 10:00 pm then!" She said and i was just panicking inside of my head. What the fuck!? Girl- ughh, you're getting on my nerves now even though i don't have that but.. tch! This girl is so annoying! Can she just stop? Wither doesn't like you girl so just stop.

I didn't answer her and i just go quiet but my head is full of saying bad things.. "Hey, Wrena.. Skelly is eating in there. If you will just annoy him then just leave him alone." Zombie said and i am telling you, i am so glad that i am friends with him!!

Wrena glare at them and roll her eyes and she finally leaves. Let's gooo!!! I finally sit with my friend and they start teasing me but I don't care.. atleast i am with them now. {I am being emotional now.} And all of a sudden my happiness just went down again cause the bell rang, stupid bell!! Stupid!

Fast forward, the classes are now done and we can go home.. "I wonder what is my father's doing.. does he miss me? Probably not." I whisper to myself. I waited for everyone to leave cause when it's about to leave they immediately go to the door to leave and it's so crowded im there.

Wither did not leave cause we will go to our dorm together. "Let's go now Wither.." i said and start walking. "You look sad, why?" He ask. "I am not sad." I said and continue walking. "I can clearly see it on your face." He said and try to hold my hand but i swing it avoiding his touch. "I am fine, i am just bored." I said.

We finally got to our dorm and Wither immediately lock the door. "What if Wrena will totally gonna come at 10:00 pm??" Wither asked, I don't wanna think about that.. i am totally so blue today.

"The go sleep on your house today.." i said and put my bag and lay down on Wither's bed. "But i still wanna sleep with you." He said that made me get up. "That sounds so wrong to say and i am very offended." I said and he just laugh at it. He is so dirty.

"Okay.. i'll stop thinking about my stupid ex and start thinking about you." He said and it made me blush, what the hell!! Stop flirting with me!! "Okay, c-cool.." i said try to act so cool but again i lay down on Wither's bed. Is this his smell? Why is his bed smell so good??

I heard him chuckles, oh shit-.. he read my thoughts.. "yes i do and why are you so curious, does that wanna make you smell me?" He said with his flirty voice and oh my gosh, i am turning pink! I just cover my face. "Stop!! You're jokes is very corny!!" I shout. And he just giggles on it.

He comes to me and sit on his bed. He leans closer to me and look at me in like desire on his eyes. "You look so cute in this view..~" He said and i just got quite in there and try not to say anything in my head or my mouth cause i know he will be reading it!!

"SKELLY!!!!"  Someone knock so hard in our dorm and our moment got ruined i mean what??? And guess what, who knocked on our door.. it's Wrena!!! Damn it!

"Don't answer the door.." Wither whisper to me and our position is so sus.. He is on top and our body is just so close. "Don't even make a noise." He whisper.

"SKELLYYYYY!!!!" Wrena shouted, and her knock is so hard that i feel like soon our door is gonna break. And after a moment, she finally leaves. And i can finally break this position.

"Finally." Wither said with irritated voice. "Uhm.. can i ask a question about the your relationship with her? How did you both break up?" I asked. "Well.."

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next Chapter:How did Wither and his ex broke up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.4K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...
7.3K 179 18
My first kind of actual fanfic so yk it's not that good. However, I am proud to say that I am inspired by @Lychijelli wither x skeleton fics so go ch...
8.1K 132 19
Why you should never get in a closet with your enemie
6.7K 192 26
"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."