๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By Miss_Rosario

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds hersel... More

ใ€Ž0 โ†’๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซใ€
ใ€Ž1โ†’๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จใ€
ใ€Ž2โ†’๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆใ€
ใ€Ž3โ†’๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€
ใ€Ž4โ†’๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?ใ€
ใ€Ž5โ†’๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐กใ€
ใ€Ž6โ†’๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌใ€
ใ€Ž7โ†’๐€ ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซใ€
ใ€Ž8โ†’ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ใ€
ใ€Ž9โ†’๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐œ๐ฒ๐‡๐จ๐ญใ€
ใ€Ž10โ†’๐…๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒใ€
ใ€Ž11โ†’๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐žใ€
ใ€Ž13โ†’๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐งใ€
ใ€Žโ˜€๏ธโ„๏ธโ†’๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž: ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐žใ€

ใ€Ž12โ†’๐“๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ?ใ€

305 9 3
By Miss_Rosario

☀❄

Mina wished she was around to witness the interaction between you and Todoroki because you were a bit out of it when you arrived at your shared place. After you broke it down to your roommate, she squealed in delight and when she questioned whether the both of you are a couple. You gaped at her and that's when Mina realised her indifferent colleague didn't exactly complete the mission.

"You sly dog, Shoto!" Pinky scolded as she slapped him on the back, surprising him. "You're good but you need some fixer-up."

The board meeting just ended so, all pro heroes were gathered around for small talks and Pinky caught up to Shoto to have a word with him.

"Ah, Pinky," he greeted in his neutral tone, "what is it?"

"You dropped off (y/n) last night right?" she questioned as she leaned her body to one side, resting her weight on one of her legs. Pinky noticed Shoto's body finally turned to her fully at the mention of her roommate's name. Oh he is whipped! No, Mina! Focus! This is for (y/n)'s sake! As much as she wanted to gush over the cuteness, she had to get her point across.

"Yes, I did, is she okay?"

"She's fine but not until I asked her all about the details as what us ladies would do and I found out that you two confessed to each other!"  

Shoto stare blankly at her. "I asked her to be mine," he answered.

Pinky moaned, exasperatedly and shook her head. "If we knew you'd be this possessive, we should've given you some lessons at least." She grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him aggressively. "You missed the most important element!"

Shoto was utterly confused so, he just let the acid-quirked pro hero talk, somehow he thinks he could decipher if he does. Pinky knew it wasn't going through him yet so, in order to save her best friend from confusion, she had to play cupid again.

"From friend to friend, let me ask you this, Todoroki-kun," Mina used his name, sounding serious for the first time in a while. Todoroki leaned over subconsciously to take in what she's about to say. "Do you know what a girlfriend is?"

"Yes," he answered, skeptical.

"Do you want my best friend, (y/n) to be your girlfriend?", she emphasized your name in the question.

Brows furrowed at her question, he answered, "Did she say she wasn't already?"

Mina sighed dramatically. "She couldn't answer me because you haven't asked her to be, silly!"

Todoroki blinked as he processed all of it. "I told her I want her to be mine since I'm already hers." He paused then proceeds to ask, "is that not enough?"

"Ugh! Guys are the same, even for you Todoroki-kun." Mina chuckled then gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder. "I'm only saying this because I like the both of you and I want to see both my friends happy, especially together."

Todoroki nodded, despite not showing on his face, he is grateful for having a colleague and friend like Mina around. 

"Now, the only way to get (y/n) to be yours wholeheartedly is if you ask her out on a proper date then romantically ask her to be your girlfriend!"

"How do I plan that?"

A mischievous grin stretched on the pink pro hero's lips. "Oh, I have just the idea that will be in your favour, Todoroki-kun. No worries, you leave it to me."

☀❄

"We're going to a beach party!" Mina exclaimed, excitedly. Kirishima chuckled as he held onto his girlfriend's arm to avoid her from jumping too high.

(y/n)'s eyes widened at the sudden announcement. It was weekend and Mina invited all her friends, only the old UA classmates to 

"I have some reports to finish up so, I'll pass." Todoroki puts his hand out while the rest had helpless looks since they're used to the workaholic Todoroki. The guy stood up and was about to take leave.

Mina secretly grinned when he said that. She spoke again and a little louder for the indifferent male to hear. "Oh yeah, (y/n), you're coming too! Since it's a long weekend for this public holiday." From the corner of Mina's eye, she saw Todoroki stop in his tracks.

"Oh, I am?" You pointed at yourself.  "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt. I haven't been to the beach in a while."

"Awesome!" Kirishima cheered. "That's settled. Everyone but Todoroki is going!"

You were a little disappointed at that but no one should force anyone to go and you knew how much Todoroki takes his work seriously. Just then, you felt a presence beside you and you looked up to find Todoroki back near the table. 

"Ay, Todoroki!" Sero chirped, "I thought you needed to head back to the agency?"

Todoroki didn't answer him but gazed down at you while you returned the gaze. Ever so gently and quietly, you decided to ask him with eyes that were like pools of innocence, "A-Are you not gonna go . . . to the beach party?"

I can't reject her when she looks at me like that. He sighed in defeat while the blush on his cheeks went unnoticed. "I'm going . . . to the party," he announced and his heart thumped a little harder when he caught you sigh in relief then a small smile appeared on your lips.

Mina smirked. "Of course you are." 

In an instant, Mina snapped her fingers and Uraraka was up on her feet, heading towards you. She gently took your hands in hers. "(l/n)-san, could you accompany me to look at some of the pastries and baked goods? I wanna get for everyone but I don't wanna go alone."

"Me? Um, sure, yeah."

When you got up to go accompany Uraraka who turned and gave a thumbs up to the rest without you knowing, the rest instantly zoomed in on Todoroki who jumped at the change in atmosphere.

"Okay, Todoroki-kun," Mina started, "this is your chance to officially ask her out on a date then, ask her to be your girlfriend."

The aloof male blinked in surprise then answered, "ah, so this is the plan you said ear-"

Mina waved her hands to stop him. "Now's not the time to be dense! We're all gonna help you set the mood during this beach party and make sure it all falls into place at the last step."

Todoroki looks past Mina to rest his eyes on you who was engrossed in helping Uraraka. He really wanted to make the both of you official

☀❄

"Oh, did I mention? Todoroki-kun's going to pick you up because I'm riding with Eiji! Toodles!" With that, Mina skipped gleefully out of the apartment, leaving you alone in the center of your living room.

You gaped and then let out a groan of frustration. "Mina! You- Ugh!"

That led you to wait for Todoroki in front of your apartment building. Speak of the devil, you recognised the sleek midnight blue car and it stopped in front of you. You didn't miss the fact that your heart skipped a beat when you saw him wearing casual clothes the moment he stepped out of the car, closing the car door. 

He don a white button shirt with thick black stripes on it with the first few buttons opened giving a glimpse of his muscled upper chest and collar bone. Your eyes travelled down to see him wearing white straight trousers that made him looked relaxed. It was pleasing to your eyes and you felt your cheeks heat up.

The same feeling goes for Todoroki. He made a subtle noncommittal noise at the sight of you wearing a yellow floral sundress that shows off your bare shoulders and with the slit that goes up nicely to your upper thigh; it made him not want to go to the party but he wants to bring somewhere no one could lay their eyes on you.

Shaking his head as if to get rid of any distraction; he leads you back to his car and he puts all those advice he asked his friends shared to good use. He opens the car door for you, even puts his hand out to protect from your head from hitting the sides of the door. Once he knows you're settled, he jogged to his side and drove off to the beach.

Throughout the car ride, it was just filled with the radio music, but the atmosphere between the two of you was calming and there was no need to start a conversation.

Once they've arrived at the beach according to Mina's location, Todoroki parked the car. He made sure to open your door for you so, he had to quickly jog out from his side and gently guided you out from your seat. Your cheeks heated up at how he was leading everything for you. It felt foreign but comforting at the same time.

Despite this, the thought still lingers in the back of your mind on what exactly are you and Todoroki suppose to be. He has confessed and clearly shown his interest towards you. Even though you share the same feelings, but you didn't want to feel ahead of yourself to confidently say you're both a couple when nothing's been said.

"Hey, you two! We're here!" Mina's voice made you and Todoroki turn your heads towards her. The rest of the gang noticed the simultaneous action and giggled knowing the potential chemistry the both of you have.

Once you're in front of your roommate, she grabbed your hands excitedly. "Finally! I ordered drinks for everyone." She then looked to Todoroki. "Hey, Todoroki-kun!"

"Hm?"

"Could you go help grab those drinks with Denki?" The pink-haired one asked while batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Why? We can-" 

"Okay, thanks! (y/n), let's go see the fire show!" 

"Um, I have fire too-"

With that, Mina purposely nudges and pushes you away from him which leaves both of you speechless, trying to register what happened.

"Alright! Todoroki!" Kaminari exclaimed, throwing his arm over the latter's shoulder. "Let's get you ready!"

The half and half toned haired male looked at the electric blond with a confused expression. "I thought we were getting drinks?" He noticed he was being led to a different direction than the beach bar.

Kirishima pops up from his other side. "It's all Mina's plan to help you make it official between you and (l/n)-san, bro! You should've noticed by now but, it is you we're talking about."

It finally clicked in Todoroki and recalled that his friends were all trying to help him. "Right, so, what should I do?"

"Okay, make sure you're all ears, my friend." Kirishima & Kaminari grinned in excitement.

Meanwhile, Mina was keeping you occupied with the activities at the beach party. You weren't really a party person, but you didn't mind the event. However, a little piece of you inside actually wanted to be near Todoroki, but apparently it's a long way to reach or even come back from the bar as he was supposedly expected to be at.

"Is Shoto okay? It's been a while since he and Kaminari-san went to get our drinks," you wondered, concerned for both of them.

Mina chuckled and waved it off. "There's a crowd at the bar. They'll be fine." At that moment, Mina received a notification and when she unlocked to read her text, your pink roommate had this beaming expression shown on her face. You wondered what could've been the good news.

"Oh, I think I see Todoroki-kun coming our way!" Mina exclaimed, a little too excitedly than needed. However, you perked at the mention of the man you like and shyly turned around. 

"Hm?" You tilted your head. "Where are the drinks?" you asked.

Shoto hummed, a little entranced by your beauty due to the warm light from the fire show that dawned on you as he stood before you. Mina cleared her throat and it brought him back. "Huh? Oh, well, Kaminari and I found a table at the back for us so, we don't have to stand," he explained then he puts out his hand for you to take, "shall we go there?"

You were surprised at how his simple gesture was quite open since Mina could see it too. You looked at Mina and she looked like she was about to burst fangirling so, you just took Shoto's hand that responded in clasping yours in a strong yet protective grip. "Okay, let's go."

A few minutes later while the two of you were walking, you realised Mina wasn't following suit. You didn't vocalise the question because the feeling of it just being you and Shoto was comforting. You let him lead you to this supposed table but you realised he was taking you away from the party when you're out of the crowd.

It was dark at first then soon you noticed a faint warm light from a distance then when you look down, there was a trail of seashells arranged to make a path. You noticed that Shoto was actually taking you down that path and next thing you know there was this beautiful setup of a table for two in front of an elegantly decorated chalet. A candlelight dinner was not what you expected from him so spontaneously.

You gasped at the beautiful setting before you. You looked up at Shoto who was already looking down at you with adoration in his eyes. "What's all this?" you asked, your voice hushed.

"It's for us," he simply answered.

"How-" you were about to ask until everything clicked. "Mina and the boys, huh?"

"They helped and I'm grateful for them. Come, let's take a seat and eat." He led you to one of the chairs and pulled the chair out for you to sit. There was food served at the table and drinks included.

"I'm speechless. These are all so pretty and lovely, Shoto! It makes the sea look like those aesthetic lockscreens," you gushed, still in awe of the surroundings.

Shoto's chest swelled as he was pleased with her reaction. He had to treat his friends to a really good meal one day. "I'm glad you like it."

The two of you dig in to your meals and in the middle, you had to ask him as your curiosity finally resurfaces. "What's the occasion for all this, Shoto? It's lovely, yes, but why bring me all the way here?"

The indifferent male sets his utensils down and got up from his seat. You watched him move and gestured his hands out to you to take them. You placed your hands in his and he grasped them with a little tug to which you stood up in the end.

"I . . . know we got off on the wrong foot a bit," he started to which you recalled your first time meeting in person, "but, after getting to know you a bit, I can't help but want more of you in my life. We compliment each other and you know how I feel about you." 

You gazed at him in awe. This is Todoroki Shoto saying things that no one could ever predict he would. He's known to be the man of few words and yet here he is saying what's in his heart. 

"I've always only known to work hard and commit myself entirely to missions in saving lives, but now, after meeting you, I'd rather be committed in taking care of you and protecting you. We already did more than employer and employee, but I should've been clearer to you as you deserve it."

Touched, you placed your hand against his cheek where he consciously leans against it. "Oh, Shoto."

"(y/n), will you be the girlfriend of this overworked pro hero?" 

Jitters run up your body as you almost felt giddy over his words. "I never knew you could be this . . . sweet, Shoto. Any girl could mistaken your words almost like a . . . umm . . . proposal." You tried to lightly laugh it off.

Shoto gazed deeper into your eyes. His mind wanders off a bit to the idea of you being with him as a vow. "I don't mind if you you take it that way though." You caught the firmness in his voice and the desire in his eyes.

Your breath hitched at your throat and you blushed from his bold words. "I-It's too early! I-I mean . . . y-you're . . . oh crap." You hid your face in your hands. He's going to be the death of me.

Shoto leaned down to place a gentle kiss on the spot between the back of your ear and your neck. Your body flinched from sensitivity of that spot. Shoto took a mental note of that.

"So, can I have an answer?"

You slowly lift your face up from your hands and he adores the pink flushed face of yours. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Finally." He wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you into a tight hug which you returned it.

☀❄

"Oh look! They're back!" Kaminari pointed out, "aaand they're holding hands!" The rest of the group turned to see when he said that.

Todoroki and you came into their view at the bar of the beach party, coming back from your romantic candle light dinner. "Welcome back and I believe we have ourselves some news you'd like to share?" Mina teased while she crossed her arms.

You widened your eyes and then looked up to Shoto who was already smiling down at you. "Should we tell them?" You turned red again and hid your face against his arm. This made him chuckle and he decided to answer for her, "We're a couple."

The group erupted in cheers and showers them with relief. "Fucking finally!" Bakugou exclaimed as he downed his beer, his scowl still evident.

Mina squealed and launched herself onto you with a tight hug. "I'm so happy my two friends are actually together! Now I can have double dates!"

"You mean we can have double dates," Kirishima corrected. "Oh pssh!" Mina waved off. 

You chuckled and patted the back of her head. "Thanks a lot, Mina. I owe you."

Mina pulled away and skipped to Kirishima's side, hooking her arm with his. "Oh, you bet! Let's drink to that!"

Everyone took their seat at the bar, you sat at the very end of it beside Shoto. You had a Shirley Temple while Todoroki surprisingly went for wine, but you thought it suited him somehow. Since the bar was horizontal so, you two decided to engage in conversation instead of joining the rest.

The two of you were leaning against each other's arm like any newly made couple. Shoto gazed down at you and admired your beauty. "You're much more beautiful the second you became my girlfriend."

You pursed your lips and looked down to your glass. "Y-You flatter me."

He's loving how shy you are whenever he compliments you. It makes him want to tease you. "You have very pretty lips." He kept glancing at them ever since you two arrived at the beach.

A warm feeling rushed up your cheeks at his words and on reflex, you covered your lower face while looking to the side. He's so direct! How does he not get nervous to say such things?

Coincidentally, you felt like there were burning gazes at you and when you peeked up, you noticed a group of guys a meter away from where you were sitting since your side was exposed. 

Todoroki was about to speak until he noticed your expression suddenly change. He followed your glances towards the guys who were checking you out shamelessly. He frowned when he knew they were making you uncomfortable.

You looked at him with wide eyes when he suddenly got up and brought his chair to sit at your other side. Shoto could feel your eyes scanning him curiously. "I just don't like the way they're looking at you," he rasped under his breath so only you could hear. You blushed from his heated gaze and his sense of protectiveness towards you.

Todoroki took a moment to stare at you until he went to take your hand in his while caressing his thumb on top of it. "(y/n), would you like to leave the party with me?"

You stiffened, didn't expect that question from him. "T-To where?"

"My place," he answered with a deeper tone in his voice than it already is, "I want to be alone with you, if you wish the same too."

You thought for a moment and your heart fluttered at the sparkle in his eyes. You felt his sincerity that he too wanted to spend more special time together, now that you're both official.

"Okay, I'll with go you, Shoto."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
160K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
1.5K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
482K 15.4K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...