『6→𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬』

☀❄

☀❄

Orientation at Shoto's agency was, by no means, a walk in the park.

You realised how busy and chaotic it can be when working under a pro hero agency. You've always worked in those ordinary companies where you just help with the paperwork or at least, in retail stores; there was no in-between. It was either corporate or scheduling shifts. Plus, you can barely stay with one job for a year which sucks for you.

Now, it's like you've just skipped more than a few levels to become a dignified pro hero's assistant. Not to mention, one you have admired for quite a while now.

It didn't go unnoticed that your sudden employment by Shoto himself caused rumours to erupt among the people in the agency. You tried to ignore the whispers as you walked and the curious stares of piercing eyes on you.

"She probably gave him some good head for him to make her his assistant."

Your hands gripped tighter on your work bag that you held to your chest when you heard them say such an inappropriate accusation. It was a first for you to gain unpleasant attention. However, it would be an insult to Shoto too, as he's known to be diligent at his work and pays no mind to anyone who throws themselves at him.

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't realise your tour had ended. "We're here, (l/n)-san." Your eyes moved from the employee to the familiar doors of Shoto's office.

Soon enough, the employee who was in charge of your orientation informed Shoto of the situation via the intercom and with that, you're left alone in front of the tall doors.

You took in deep breaths to calm down despite your chest feeling tight. Your trembling hands reached out to grab the door handle when you jumped at the sudden movement of the door opening instead.

"(l/n)."

There he was, heterochromatic eyes staring straight at you with anticipation which fell oblivious to you. The man himself had been waiting for your orientation to be done with so, he could have time with you. He slightly shook his head as if to justify himself from that thought. You stumbled back a bit to give the both of you space.

"A-Ah!" You bowed to him. "I-I'm done with my orientation!"

Shoto hummed and opened the door wider, stepping aside then gestured you to go in. "Good to know. Come in, so I can brief you on your duties." You nodded and timidly let yourself walk past him into his office.

You heard the door close behind you. Your (e/c) coloured orbs wandered in amazement at his office once again. Then, you noticed an additional space with furniture in the corner. You turned to Shoto, who already had his eyes on you. You had a mini heart attack but brushed it off.

"Umm, Shoto-san-", he cut you off.

"No formalities from now on. Just Shoto. It's my pro hero name, after all."